Family Secrets - Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm... oh... god." Ann moaned, enjoying Lisa's soft, warm tongue reaching out and sliding up Ann's vaginal lips.

"Don't worry, Mom, you can call on God when service starts," John said, as he came near her, kissing her to shut her mouth. Only Ann's moan could be heard.

Lisa licked up and down her friend's pussy, twisting her tongue inside. She couldn't see Ann, as John was making out with her, but imagined how her slutty face looked, as she was being filled with ecstasy. She stuck a finger into Ann's pussy and pulled it in and out with fury. She could feel slight ridges inside the vagina. Everything was so warm and moist.

"I'm going... oh my god." Ann moaned loudly, pulling away from her son's lips. Her cum squirted everywhere, all over the front of the desk.

"I'm..." Ann's toes curled up. Her legs shook.

"Oooooohhhhhhhh." Lisa licked the mess up as cum oozed from her friend's pussy.

"Come on, champ. Let's get you that blowjob that you've been waiting for." Lisa said with a sly smile, kissing Ann's pussy. She didn't have to say it twice, never did, her voice convinced everyone.

"Fill your Mother's mouth with your cock." Lisa added, John did as he was told.

"Uuuugggghhhhhh," Ann moaned loudly, and the room was full of gurgling sounds and Ann's loud moaning.

Ann's plump lips wrapped around the head of her son's cock. "Uuuuugghhhh ugghhh," Ann said.

John grabbed Ann's curly hair, moving it out of her face, revealing her face to them both, controlling her motion.

"Mom, get off the desk. Let's give Lisa aunty a chance too." Ann's face looked dazed for a second as she drew away from her son's cock, saliva dripping down her chin. She hopped down off the desk. When she got down, John gave her ass a firm smack, causing her cheeks to jiggle.

"There now, we'll take care of this as promised," Lisa said, as she grabbed John's cock, first with one hand, kissing the top of his cock, then with both hands, lowering her mouth, and started sucking in the mushroomed head.

"Mmm." Ann stared, as her friend's straight-haired head bob on her son's dick, amazed at how much of a slut she was - something that wasn't a secret to anyone who knew Lisa personally... or Ann.

The pastor hit the jackpot when he married Lisa, to have such a slut for a wife is every man's dream.

"What a whore," Ann said, smirking.

"Oh, that's good, Aunty. Yeah, just like that." John said, putting his right hand on the back of Lisa's head. He looked over at his Mother and smiled.

A few minutes later, Lisa increased her pace. Her right hand was massaging John's balls, cupping them, and gently kneading them. Her left hand stroked up and down his shaft. John could feel her wedding ring on his cock.

"Ben... Achen... ah... is..soo... lucky.." John asked.

"Oh, yeah, he knows, he definitely knows. Trust me," Ann answered him, with a devilish smile.

From time to time, both Ann and Lisa would have a threesome with Pastor Benjamin. It was part of their friendship. Mostly happening on Saturdays or sometimes Sunday, in the afternoon.

John smirked at the way his Mom answered.

"Mom, come over here. I wanna suck on your tits," John said, as he kept his hands on Lisa's head, with Lisa still in control.

"Okay, Moné," Ann said, as she got up next to John, pulling his head down to her breasts.

"Mmmm," John sucked, leaning sideways and took Ann's right nipple into his mouth.

John's fingers tightened in Lisa's hair.

"Mmmmm." John moaned as he unloaded into her mouth.

The room was filled with the sound of Lisa gulping down every bit of John's massive amount of hot cum.

Ann moaned and cradled her son's head with her hand. While her son sucked on her breast, she watched her best friend swallow shot after shot of hot sperm. Ann was impressed.

"Holy Shit," Ann said out loud, in disbelief.

Both Ann and Lisa were capable of swallowing large amounts of cum without any difficulty but seeing it always caused Ann to be in awe. They were both, what one would call, cum guzzlers, extremely good ones.

"How do you cum, this much, especially after this morning?" Ann asked John, shocked.

Lisa motioned Ann to come to her side. Ann, knowing what it was for, pulled her son off her breasts and went to her friend's side. Lisa pulled her into a kiss, snowballing John's cum to Ann's mouth. John watched, pleased.

Lisa gave Ann a big kiss on her lips, "Muah!".

"There. Happy, moné?" Lisa asked John with a sweet South-Indian-aunty tone of voice.

"Yes, Ma'am!" John answered, exaggeratedly.

"Good," Lisa said, standing up to give John a hug, then a kiss on the cheeks.

Ann grabbed John's cock, licking some stray cum off its head, giving it a kiss and standing back up, as well.

"I'm gonna go clean up, I'll see you two after service," Lisa added, giving John a kiss on the lips. Leaving, to the bathroom attached to the office after grabbing her clothes.

"Come here," Ann said, as she pulled John to her, giving him a kiss on the cheeks, just like Lisa.

"Now behave!" Ann added, reaching for her clothes.

"I will, I promise," John replied.

"Good," Lisa said with a motherly smile.

"Until..." John started saying, as he finished putting on his clothes.

"SERVICE IS DONE!" John quickly finished as he ran out of the room after slapping his Mother's ass, much harder than before, with the sound echoing through the room. Lisa, hearing the sound, laughed hysterically from the bathroom.

"OWW! Why, you little...!" Ann said with anger, about to kill her son, but he had run out before she could do anything. She couldn't run after him, as she wasn't fully dressed yet.

******************************************************************************************************

End. To be Continued.