All Comments on 'Family Seduction Pt. 02'

by miss_D_mena

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Southpaw1430Southpaw1430almost 3 years ago

I love happy endings. Thank for a great story.

smltwnguysmltwnguyalmost 3 years ago

A little out there but overall a good read.

waynef892waynef892almost 3 years ago

A real complete turn of events at the end but still a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved this story and the way it ends!!!

cjkm646cjkm646over 1 year ago

It's one of the best your sories/ Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic ending to a wonderful story! You truly do have a gift for storytelling. That ending could not have been more perfect for Gordon and his women. 5⭐

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very nicely ended ty

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg1239 months ago

"Family Seduction Pt. 02:" - This story was more a lesbian and stroke story than incestual. The love and inherent--essential--love and incestual romance that must occur in successful incest relation's affairs, just did not come to fruition in this stroke-like story.

At the beginning, my money would have been on Brother Gordon and Sister Sandra ending in consummating their love and familial life style, and a couple of children.....but it never happened.

Had Sister Sandra and Brother Gordon, along with deep emotional romance and love feelings with each other, which did not occur, vowed their love for each other, eventually producing male and/or female offspring, the story would have dad deep-rooted incest love glorified. It never even came close.

Of with the eventual love of Gordon and Lesbian Amanda seemingly rooted in romance and heterosexual family production, and promise of heterosexual love and affections, and producing a son, Peter. Of course, their affair was not what this story line was about as it was not incestual in nature nor love and romance building up to their eventual marriage and family. I did feel the story deserved a Three Star rating, but with the promise of a long-term marriage of Amanda to Gordon I generously upped the rating to a Four Star at best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous