All Comments on 'Family Seduction'

by miss_D_mena

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fabulous, I enjoyed this story and of course love your writing style. I would definitely love to see part II.

Ilfen1Ilfen1almost 3 years ago

I love your stories.

Gotta say though, this UK slang is fascinating. Do you guys really call em "piss flaps"? Isn't that... kind of demeaning?

Ilfen1Ilfen1almost 3 years ago

and also the word "tackle". So delightful. I can just imagine a hairy old bugger with a cap and a bucket, naked from the waist-down and point his "tackle" at the water in an angling motion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I keep it simply, continue the story line

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430almost 3 years ago

Yep. Need part 2. Thanks.

smltwnguysmltwnguyalmost 3 years ago

Keep going, good start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I always liked beef curtains than piss flaps & I hope you write part 2 to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Definitely need part 2!

TomNJaxTomNJaxalmost 3 years ago

Oh yeah, this deserves another chapter or three...:-) Great job, loved it!!

demarkdemarkalmost 3 years ago

You need to do more with this, it's fun. It has also given me a nice tour of Brit sexual slang I haven't heard for quite a while. Brava.

x_pac6969x_pac6969almost 3 years ago

Fantastic writting and yes you do need to another chapter 01/08/21

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would love for the partners of Lucy and Sandra to be mother and daughter themselves to up the kink factor, should you continue onto a part 2.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Character development was fair. Emotional development was good. It is refreshing to read about a fictional family openly admitting and demonstrating their affection for each without jealousy and/or emotional abandonment. Finally, it was refreshing to see daughter open to considering sex with mother. Hopefully this develops into a series.

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutteralmost 3 years ago

I liked the story and it's development, as a brit whilst Understanding many slang and some derogatory terms for the female anatomy I feel "PISS FLAPS" to be a little nasty. I also wouldn't use "quim, minge or beef curtains" . Sometimes using cunt seems a little vulgar, you wrote " I filled her cunt with my cream" you could have just said" I filled her with my cream".

Loved the story, love and passion and could have been nicer with terms that were less nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it gave it a 5, please continue with more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Masterful story telling. Greatly enjoyed the development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Great story.5⭐ On to part 2

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very well done .. introducing 2 others that would openly accept the relationship could be tricky .. good luck and looking forward to part 2

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg1238 months ago

"Family Seduction:" - Twenty Year Old Virile Son, Gordon and Twenty-one Plus Years Old Sister, Sandra and Forty-one Year Old Divorced Mother, Lucille.

Again, the writer/author 'miss_D_Mena' has purposely--apparently--left significant "Story Tags" off as to sexual actions within the story. This writer/author does not mention "Lesbianism" nor "Anal." Both missing categories are important for many pornography reader's in making their decision as to read that particular story, or not.

This story purports approximately half the sexual activity to the sexual escapades of the mother her son and her daughter, to the lesbian actions of Mother Lucy and daughter Sandra. In other words the lesbian and anal sexual attacks by Gordon to his mother, are enough that I would have moved on from this story, especially due to "Impregnation" not being indicated in the "Story Tags."

There's also no mention, whatsoever, of protection--or not--against nor for pregnancy. Both women are still very much fertile, even mother Lucy in her early forties, but yet it's a matter ignored by the writer. My most favorite genre is mother and son, or sister and brother and/or mother, daughter and son/brother, with the probability of one or both females being impregnated. This tale's discussion(s) of possible or potential pregnancies was glazed over, ignored and not mentioned. Bah Humbug!

Hopefully, there is other of this writer 'miss_D_mena' that has the content of my wishes, as i further peruse his/her story title's index.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous