Family Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sliding the first inch of his cock into her quim, he teased her as she urged him to shove it all in, but he had a purpose to what he was doing as he reached across to his clothes and retrieved his phone. Pointing it downwards, he just about managed to get her head and body into the shot, her face screwed up with pleasure and his cock partway into her cunt.

Tossing it to one side, he went to work on Sandra as he fucked her, building up a steady rhythm as his shaft slid in and out of her passage, his hands constantly playing with her tits and their mouths occasionally coming together.

She wrapped her legs around his buttocks, dragging him deeper into her fanny with every thrust he made. As much as she tried to cast the thought away, she had to admit to herself that her brother so far had pleased and satisfied her more than her previous boyfriend had. She had never thought of him as a lover, but now that they were consummating their relationship, she looked forward to many more encounters if this was how he made her feel each time they had sex.

He kept her delicately balanced, hovering just below her plateau until he was ready, and then he fucked her at a speed she had never experienced, his cock thudding into her twat every second as he pushed her over the edge and she climaxed, calling out his name loudly as her orgasm made her shout and scream at the night sky, her fanny now full of his hot cream which had forcefully hit the back of her love tunnel.

Neither of them bothered to dress as arm in arm they wandered back towards their tent, Sandra making a hot drink as Gordon spread the blanket out on the grass and they sat together, their bodies touching at shoulder and hip.

It was a silly thing to think Sandra decided, but if it were not for the fact that he was her brother, she knew that she could easily fall for him and let him run away with her emotions.

'Idiot,' she thought to herself. 'This is our second night, another three, maybe four and then we are back home.' Presently the prospect of that was not appealing, once back there, she was going to miss what they currently had.

Everyone had returned from their travels, their mother Lucy surprised that they had been away together but pleased to see that they had enjoyed themselves. Life quickly returned to normal and then just as quickly, summer was over with. It would be his first term at college and Sandra's last before she began looking for a job.

As time passed, they quickly fell back into their normal routines, Gordon continuing to date his girlfriend while Sandra had found herself a new fella. At first, he had felt jealous, but quickly realised that it was no different for her, he was sleeping with someone else, so why shouldn't she.

Nearly a year and a half had passed since that night when they had first made love together, Gordon and Sandra still having sex whenever the opportunity presented itself.

He was on his way into town to meet up with Wendy, his girlfriend, and reached around to his back pocket for his phone, only realising at that point that it was still sat on his bedside table. It was no problem he considered, the world wouldn't end because he had forgotten it and he couldn't be bothered retracing his steps to retrieve it. His sister was already out in town somewhere and the probability was that he would meet up with her and her fella as the evening progressed.

Lucy had just finished on the toilet when the sound of a mobile phone ringing caught her attention, with the sound of it, it was coming from her son's bedroom. Popping her head around the door, she spotted it immediately next to his bed as she entered and answered its constant shrill and vibration.

It turned out to be his girlfriend, wondering if he was on his way. Lucy explained that he had left his phone but had set off from home a while ago and should be with her shortly.

She hadn't really meant to; she was just doing her normal motherly duty of being nosy as she went to his photo gallery and started looking through the pictures. There were the usual rubbish selfies of him and Wendy messing about and then she came across some of the scenic views he had taken the other year.

As she thumbed through them, she was impressed with his ability, there were some beautiful pictures in there. Suddenly her mouth developed into a smile, the scenic view she was looking at could only be her daughter's legs and bottom. Lucy laughed to herself as she wondered if Sandra knew, and why her son had taken such a picture.

She quickly found out as she moved from one to another, her mouth dropping open as she suddenly came across the first picture of her daughter naked and there was no mistaking what she was doing in that shot. She stared at her daughter's face, screwed up in pleasure as she was being fucked, there was no telling who the man was because all she could see of him was his cock which was just inside Sandra's fanny.

'It could only be her son,' she thought, the picture was on his phone and the only way he could have got it, was because he was the one who was having sex with her daughter.

Lucy was amazed, she'd had no inkling, her eyes finding it hard to stop staring at her son's prick, or what she could see of it in the picture. Quickly she went through more pictures, finding ones of Sandra either naked or partially naked and then she found what she hoped for. Sandra must have taken the next few because they were of Gordon, advancing on her, getting nearer to the camera with each shot and his large erection unmissable.

Rather than being disgusted, Lucy found herself aroused, zooming in on the picture so that her son's cock filled the screen. She could feel the tension building between her legs as she made for her bedroom, phone in hand. Getting rid of her tights and knickers, Lucy knew she wouldn't be disturbed for at least the next hour as she puffed up her pillows and lay back, pulling her skirt up to her waist as she opened her legs.

That first touch was sublime, sending a shiver through her body as she ran a finger up and down her slit, her other hand holding the phone up in front of her as she gazed at her son's erection. Forcing her lips open, she rubbed either side of her clitoris, her arousal building swiftly as she closed her eyes for a second and imagined Gordon's cock sinking into her flesh.

She was rubbing frantically now, her imagination having taken over, her fingers alternating between her clit and then several of them being rammed into her cunt as she frigged herself, juices seeping from her fanny onto the top cover of her bed.

Quickly she propped the phone up so that she could see it, she needed her other hand now, her climax imminent. With her fingers pounding her cunt she started abusing her tits, squeezing, and twisting at them as her orgasm suddenly exploded, juices now gushing from her and the sloppy noise of her masturbation loud in the room as she cried out, panting, and swearing as the sensations consumed her totally.

After wiping herself and replacing her knickers, Lucy sent copies of several pictures to her phone, especially the ones of her son naked. The knowledge that her son and daughter were fucking had ignited a longing for her to be part of what they were doing. It wasn't as though she had been going without, from time to time she saw different men, especially when sex was what she needed. With her mind full of the images from Gordon's phone, it was the arousal and excitement they were creating within her.

For the rest of that evening, she could not rid herself of those thoughts, imagining herself writhing beneath her son as his gorgeous shaft fucked her, she could almost feel it inside her now. Lucy's other thoughts concerned her daughter, just looking at the pictures of her naked on her phone was making her randy again already.

It was something she had kept secret all her life, at university, before she had got married, she'd had a year-long affair with another woman. Lucy did not consider herself a lesbian, she just knew that from time to time the desire to have sex with another woman would resurface.

During her short-lived marriage, she had always put it to the back of her mind, but that evening, looking at pictures of her naked daughter, those feelings resurfaced, her fanny demanding to be touched again already.

She glanced at the clock, 'Just enough time,' she thought as she raised her legs onto the couch and opened them wide. Propping her phone up, she pulled the gusset of her panties to one side as her fingers again went to work on her cunt. She imagined sucking Sandra's tits and licking and kissing her fanny, her fingers doing to her daughter what she was presently doing to herself.

It hadn't taken Lucy long to achieve her second orgasm, the fingers punching into her minge quickly helped her attain it, her face going red and her body taut as the thrilling sensations raced through her body, leaving her hot and panting.

By the time her children returned, she had showered and climbed into her pyjama's, sitting watching the television in her robe as she welcomed them home.

While Sandra and Gordon only saw their mother, dressed as she normally would be at this time of night, Lucy looked at them differently, her mind still full of lurid images as she began plotting how she was going to get her son and then her daughter into her bed, the thoughts causing her fanny to begin tingling once more.

She wished them 'goodnight,' before heading for her bedroom, her problem needed serious thought, but she was convinced that she could work something out eventually without having to actually confront them with what they were doing. That option would be the last resort, but she was sure that with cunning and her motherly wiles, she could find other ways.

As summer approached, Sandra announced one evening that she had booked a week abroad with her latest fella. Gordon was disappointed, he had been looking forward to the break from college and the chance to have regular sex with his sister. He seemed to be at a loose end until his mother got him alone the next day.

'I'm thinking of booking a cottage near the coast. Would you fancy that? We could do some walking and sightseeing...... but overall, we could just chill and sunbathe.'

With nothing so far planned and his girlfriend going to be away with her family, Gordon readily agreed, it would only be for a week after which his sister would be back.

A month or so had passed and Sandra had flown the previous morning, he and his mother driving down to the property she had rented that afternoon. It wasn't a long journey before he was carrying their cases into the cottage which was set back a couple of hundred yards from the beach. Leaving him to unpack his clothes, Lucy drove into town to pick up some supplies, making sure she bought plenty of alcohol, she was going to get Gordon drunk and seduce him.

That first evening was completely innocent, they had their evening meal and then went for a short walk before watching an hour of television and turning in.

Lucy didn't have a plan; she was simply going to play it by ear and see where it got her. Outside was beginning to warm up with it promising to be a nice day as she packed items for the beach.

'Why don't we start with a short walk while it's still comfortable...... not too far for the first time. We can get some lunch and then come back and do some sunbathing on the beach,' she suggested to her son.

During the walk and lunch, she had slowly turned their conversation onto the topic of relationships, his girlfriend and Sandra's fella. She asked questions, not too probing, just general chit chat as they both relaxed. Returning to the cottage she went to get changed, reappearing in a lightweight kaftan as together they strolled across the garden, through the treeline and down the steps of the steep banking which brought them onto what was practically a private bit of beach, the reason she had booked this particular cottage.

Gordon was surprised, his attention drawn to his mother when, after laying out the towels she removed the kaftan to reveal the minuscule bikini she wore. She had been out and bought it recently, with her slim figure and small breasts, the tiny bits of material left nothing to the imagination and at a distance made it look as though she was naked.

Minutes earlier he had been thinking about his sister but now his mother gained his full attention with her attire. Stretching out on her front, Lucy asked Gordon to rub lotion into her back and shoulders, trying to control her urges as his oiled hands caressed her flesh.

'Can you do my legs...... and higher?' She hadn't said "the cheeks of her arse" but was certain that her son would quickly pick up on what she meant, already feeling the slight trembling as his hands worked their way up and down her body.

When Gordon had finished, he retreated to his towel, lying on his front to help hide the erection that had developed in his shorts and refused to disappear.

'There are some beers in the cold bag if you want one,' Lucy said without turning her head and looking in his direction. She smiled to herself as she heard the bag rustle and chanced a quick glance, her smile growing wider as she noticed the prominent bulge in his shorts.

'So far, so good,' she thought to herself.

Gordon wanted to masturbate, he'd tried closing his eyes or gazing out at the horizon, but his head kept turning as he surreptitiously looked at his mother's legs, her pert bottom and slim figure. The vision in his head presently was one of him crouched over her as his cock slid between the cheeks of her arse, found her fanny, and slipped inside it, his shaft throbbed constantly, and he was feeling a little lightheaded after consuming three cans of beer in quick succession.

'Can you pour me a glass of wine please, my darling?'

It wasn't so much the question she'd asked, as more the way she had said, "my darling" in a silky sexy voice. He kept his back to her as he opened the bottle and filled a glass, placing it within reach as he quickly returned to lying on his front.

He turned his head to watch her as she turned over, propping herself up on her elbows as she reached out for her glass. The thoughts running through her head had made her nipples hard and there was no way Gordon could miss the two large protrusions in her bikini top, the throbbing in his groin becoming insistent.

'Have you ever dated someone older than you are...... or just, you know...... had sex with them?' Lucy suddenly asked.

Gordon was about to say 'No,' but then hesitated for a second, in reality, he had, his sister was older than he was.

'No,' he lied, there was no way he was going to confess to what he and his sister were doing, certain that his mother did not know about their illicit relationship.

'Perhaps you should consider it from time to time,' his mother continued. 'You know, older women have a lot going for them. Normally they are married, they're not looking for full-on relationships.'

Lucy paused as she glanced across at her son to see if her words were having the desired effect.

'Older women can still have good bodies you know...... but for them, it's all about the sex. Just because they are older, they still delight in getting fucked...... and a substantial cock is still a turn-on for them.'

Lucy wanted to laugh out loud, Gordon looked hot and uncomfortable as he turned onto his side away from her and retrieved another beer.

'Can you pour me another glass of wine please, Gordon?'

It was fun watching her son trying to manoeuvre himself without displaying his erection to her, but Lucy was reaching a stage where she wanted more than to just view it, she wanted it sliding inside her quim.

'I know this may sound bizarre, but would you mind if I sunbathed topless?'

Lucy never gave Gordon a chance to say, "yes or no", quickly whipping her top as she lay back down topless, knowing her son would not be able to resist looking.

The drinks were affecting him. He was uncomfortable having spent all his time lying on his front and just naturally turned over, giving no thought to his prominent erection as he stared openly at his mother's perky tits. What he wouldn't give to be sucking on them he was thinking, better still, with his current state of high arousal, he imagined fucking her.

Lucy sat up again, she had him in the palm of her hand at that moment as she looked purposefully at the bulge in his shorts.

'Would you like some help with that? It looks uncomfortable.'

Easing Gordon's shorts over his hips, Lucy got her first proper look at his shaft in the flesh as it continued to jerk rapidly. It looked larger in real life than it did in the pictures, but she was aware that she had perhaps pushed him too far, his arousal already at fever pitch. Sure enough, the moment she touched his cock, running her hand along his length he erupted, several spurts of cum shooting from the tip of his knob as he covered his belly in spunk and groaned loudly.

He was embarrassed but Lucy told him it was alright and perfectly understandable; it was her own fault for having teased him so much. Taking some tissues from her bag, she cleaned his stomach before telling him to lay back as she removed his shorts completely.

She shuffled lower and took hold of his flaccid cock, pulling the skin back from its helmet as she opened her lips and took his knob into her mouth.

Her tongue was wicked, Gordon decided, the first signs of life already returning to his nether regions as Lucy, licked, sucked, and manipulated his flesh, the size of his cock gradually increasing until she had him fully erect once more. Keeping hold of his shaft, she continued to arouse him as she moved level with him.

'You have to tell me...... tell me what you want to do?'

With her hand wrapped around his erection, it was obvious what he wanted to do, nevertheless, he told her.

'I want to shag you mum; I want to fuck your pussy.'

With a quick smile of triumph, she took his hand and placed it on her breast, purring with delight as he massaged the pert orb and then sighing loudly as he rolled her nipple between finger and thumb.

When his hand slid down her body and inside her bikini bottoms, Lucy knew she was going to get her wish granted, the hand curving between her legs as he cupped her fanny, caressing the soft moist flesh. When Gordon's finger opened her labia and slid inside her cunt, she allowed herself to groan out loud, her body shaking as her arousal skyrocketed.

There was an urgency about her now, having imagined this moment, she was eager to have his cock inside her fanny. Scrabbling out of her bikini bottoms, she straddled his hips and then pushed her vagina tightly against his erection, feeling it pulsing with arousal as her son gazed at her completely naked for the first time and pleased to see the same excitement spread across his face.

'Fuck conformity!' The thought was in and out of her head in an instant, what she was doing was wrong, but she didn't give a toss, so long as they took precautions and were careful, she saw nothing wrong in letting her son fuck her.

Lucy slid backwards, tightening the skin of Gordons cock before sliding forward and releasing it, effectively tossing him off with her cunt. At last, she was ready, as she raised herself and pulled his shaft upright, feeling his knob pressing against her piss flaps before lowering herself and groaning with pleasure as his meat filled her quim.

'Jesus wept,' She thought, 'that feels sooo fucking good!'

The illicitness of what they were doing increased her arousal factor, Lucy finding the situation thrilling and stimulating as she realised that the infant that had come from her belly and between her legs, was now filling her cunt with his more than adequately sized shaft.