Family Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't been expecting it, but now it was Gordon's turn to tease her.

'Does my mummy like her 'little boys' cock in her fanny?' He emphasised the question by raising his hips as he rammed his shaft upwards suddenly, taking her by surprise as her knees left the ground.

'Oh my God,' Lucy nearly wept, his shaft filling her quim completely as he ground his pelvis against her pussy. She had to take a few deep breathes as she slumped forward onto outstretched arms. But that only brought her tits nearer to his face as he pushed himself upright, his mouth clamping onto her left nipple.

'Are you going to feed me, mummy?'

His lips encased her teat, licking and sucking at the distended bud as he had done as a baby, only now, it sent shockwaves through her as her arousal escalated. From left, he moved to her right one, giving it the same treatment, mesmerised by their size when erect.

Lucy was losing control of the situation, Gordon knew what he was doing as he kissed and teased her, bringing her climax ever closer. She had imagined herself as the dominant one, slowly leading the proceedings, but he had snatched it from her, her body simply responding to the things he was doing to her. When he lifted her buttocks, planted his feet, and began fucking her, Lucy was in seventh heaven.

Her head hung down over him, her mouth open and slack jawed as she panted, his cock now pistoning into her cunt at a phenomenal rate. Lucy wasn't aware of her surroundings anymore, she concentrated only on breathing and muttering occasionally, her climax so close it was tangible.

When he groaned loudly and called her name, her insides exploded, pleasure signals coursing through her body as she twitched and shook, the sensations intensifying as she felt his cum fill her fanny.

Eventually, she could do no more than collapse on top of him, Lucy currently spent. Gordon didn't move her, only holding her close and tight as he stroked her back and hair, planting kisses on the top of her head.

When she finally managed to order her jumbled thoughts, the one that was uppermost in her mind concerned her daughter.

'Fucking hell. If that was how he shagged Sandra...... her daughter, no wonder she went back for more!'

Lucy eased herself off his body, her legs wobbly and feeling like jelly as she slumped down beside him and closed her eyes. It hadn't been like having sex with a youngster, his lovemaking had a maturity about it, and she wondered if her daughter had influenced that.

She must have dozed for a while, coming back to the present as Gordon gently shook her shoulder. She opened her eyes slowly, shielding them from the sun as she looked into his face, full of devilment as he leaned over her.

'If you're going to continue laying there completely naked...... you're going to need some lotion on your breasts and vagina.'

He held the bottle in his hand as he grinned at her lasciviously.

'Do you want me to rub it in for you?'

'Oh my God,' she thought as she nodded her head, 'Again, already.'

And then she stopped thinking as his hands touched her womanly bits, massaging the lotion into her skin and starting to slowly arouse her all over again as they roamed up and down her body, no area left untouched.

By the time he had covered every inch of her, his cock had been back inside her cunt, fucking her once more as he kissed her passionately, his hands slick with oil, fondling and playing with her tits and keeping her nipples erect until he forced her to orgasm again, his shaft filling he pussy with a second helping of cum as the whole sloppy mess seeped between her buttocks and dripped into the sand.

Lucy returned home from their break needing a holiday, having underestimated her son's appetite for sex. They had done very little walking or sightseeing, their time being taken up by sunbathing, a minor consideration, and sex, a major consideration. Each day, Gordon wanted nothing more than to fuck her, she thought she may have tired him out, but after his evening meal and a couple of drinks, he was ready to go again, taking her to the double bed upstairs early and making love to her until late.

Sandra would arrive back tomorrow which would only give him tonight before she could use the excuse of someone else in the house to finally get some rest.

Lucy was in two minds, did she ask Gordon to say nothing about what they had got up to while they were away, or did she admit to the fact that she knew he and her daughter were fucking. He had been easy, his willingness, once aroused, to have sex with her, despite the fact she was his mum, had been a walk in the park, but Sandra would be different. Lucy had no idea if her daughter would be that way inclined, had she ever been touched by another woman, was it something that she maybe fantasised about.

Only cautioning her son to keep shtum, she decided to give it some consideration before she made any final decisions.

As it was, Sandra got back early, arriving home just before midnight and Gordon having to scuttle from his mother's bed halfway through fucking her at the sound of the front door opening. Her holiday hadn't been an unmitigated disaster, but neither had it been a success, Sandra telling them she was now on the lookout for a new fella. What she couldn't come out and say was that in bed, compared to her brother, her boyfriend had been sadly lacking and that she was looking forward to getting a proper fucking once more.

Eventually, after a hot drink, they all retired, Sandra lying in her bed and watching the hands of the clock move slowly. It was nearly two o'clock in the morning and she had an itch that needed scratching as she gave it another ten minutes before silently, putting on a robe and carefully easing the door of her bedroom open.

The landing was dark as she put her hand against the wall for guidance and padded softly to her brother's bedroom. Again, she turned the handle slow and cautiously, inching the door open and slipping inside before crouching at the side of his bed until her eyes became accustomed to the darkness.

Slipping her hand beneath his covers, she found Gordon naked. Laid on his back as he was, it was simple for her to reach out and start stroking his shaft, Sandra getting excited as she felt it start to grow beneath her hand until it no longer lay flat on his belly but jutted up at an angle from his groin.

Wrapping her fingers around it she began to toss him off, listening to her brother mumbling in his sleep as his breathing quickened. He muttered 'Hmmmm,' several times as his hips began to lift, fucking her hand as she wanked him. And then his hand stopped her, his eyes open as he whispered in the darkness.

'Mum?'

Sandra's heart thudded in her chest, was it possible, had he and her mother done exactly as she had done with him? Had they been fucking each other while they were away?

'No, it's me,' she whispered back. 'Have you and mum been shagging while I was away?'

'Yeah...... I fucked her; she was desperate for it. Now shhh before you wake her,' Gordon chuckled slowly as he pulled his sister into his bed.

Of course, she wanted to know what happened and in detail, Gordon fondling her tits and fanny as he described graphically what it had been like to shag their mother, with apt descriptions of the positions and places they had managed to achieve. His words only served to heighten Sandra's arousal as she imagined her brothers cock buried deep in her mother's twat.

Without further ado, Sandra dragged her brother on top of herself after opening her robe wide, fumbling for his cock and then groaning a little too loudly as her fanny expanded when his shaft penetrated her passage. Gordon was already eager; his sister's early arrival had interrupted the sex with his mother, and he had an urge that he needed to satisfy.

In her bedroom, Lucy was still awake, she had listened to her daughter and surmised that with the sound of it, Sandra hadn't got enough while she was away and would probably be gagging for it. She was betting that her daughter would wait long enough for the house to be asleep and then attempt to sneak into her brother's room.

Her fingers were crossed as she lay in the darkness and listened intently, several hours had passed and Lucy was forcing herself to stay awake. She was just about to give up when she was convinced, she had heard the sound of a door as she got out of bed, gave it a moment, and then opened her own bedroom door silently.

The silence continued as she waited patiently, and then, she heard it, a noise that in her mind only spelt one thing, S. E. X.

Carefully she moved along the wall until she reached Gordon's room, pressing her ear against the door as she listened and then a smile broke out on her face. They were at it, as much as they were trying to be quiet, the sounds within were definitely of two people having sex.

Lucy waited, the noise inside the room getting a little louder as the minutes ticked by.

Sandra was ecstatic, her brothers cock was pounding her fanny as he fucked her hard and fast, this was just what she needed she thought to herself. Her frustrations had been building throughout her holiday as she counted down the days to her return, desperate to have Gordon's shaft in her fanny once more.

Coming up onto her elbows, she proffered her tits to him as he towered above her in the dark, his breathing fast as he panted with the exertion. And then his mouth was clamped over her nipple as he suckled on her teat, Sandra's climax drawing closer with each thrust as her voice grew louder and she urged him on.

And then it happened for her as she plunged from her plateau, her body screaming its release as she called his name, thrashing beneath her brother as he continued to ride her frantically. She arched her back, her hands bunching into fists as she pulled at the bottom sheet and began floating.

Her climax was rudely interrupted just as his semen hit the back of her cunt, the door to Gordon's bedroom opening and then the room was flooded with light.

They froze instantly, Gordon peering over his shoulder and Sandra twisting her head around so that she could see between his arm and body. Stood in the doorway staring at them was their mother, her face, expressionless. At that moment they waited for an explosion of rage, surprised when she said nothing only continued to watch them before turning out the light and closing the door.

Lucy was delighted as she returned to her bedroom, she had what she needed, a way in, all she had to do now was to convince her daughter that woman on woman sex was every bit as exciting erotic and stimulating as it was with a man. Her nipples were hard, and her fanny tingled as she climbed back into bed, her robe now discarded. Retrieving her phone she scrolled to Sandra's picture, propped it up beside her and began masturbating.

After their initial shock, they were consumed by a fit of giggling which they tried to stifle as best they could, the interruption had been unexpected and it was only afterwards that they both realised that their mother could not say anything, wasn't she doing exactly the same Sandra pointed out. They had spoken for a short time afterwards before she kissed her brother goodnight and returned to her own bed.

Gordon was up and out early the next morning, his girlfriend due back just before lunch. At home that just left the two women who faced each other across the dining table mid-morning as they had a brew and talked. There were no arguments or disagreements, the two of them like a couple of "old fish wives" as they exchanged stories, laughing uproariously at each other's tales.

Lucy became serious for a moment; this may be the best opportunity she was thinking as she wondered how to phrase her next comments.

'I've no argument with you and Gordon screwing...... as long as you don't mind me bedding him either.'

Sandra shook her head, who was she to complain if her mother wanted to share her brother.

'Have you...... ever had...... or thought about...... sex with another woman? You don't have to tell me, I just wondered. I quite understand if it's not your thing.'

Sandra shook her head again. 'It's not something I've ever thought about, mum. Though I must admit that when Gordon described what you and he did...... it was kind of exciting...... if you know what I mean.'

Lucy committed herself as she went on to tell her daughter of the affair she'd had while at university with another woman. From Sandra's changing expressions, Lucy felt hopeful, she hadn't looked disgusted or pulled a face, Lucy was convinced that if anything, her daughter was becoming aroused as her story unfolded.

'Is it something you may consider trying at some point?' Lucy asked the question shyly, putting the right nuance into her voice.

Sandra knew exactly what her mother was asking her, she had to admit to herself that her mother's story and descriptions had been turning her on. 'I'd have to think about it mum...... and you may have to get me drunk.'

Lucy let the subject drop, she had heard all she needed to, certain that her daughter was considering the idea. All she had to do was pick the right moment and she was convinced she could get Sandra into bed; the very thought making her shiver and want to finger herself.

It wasn't something that happened immediately, Lucy had to plan and set the scene, needing Gordon out of the house so that she had Sandra all to herself. A couple of weeks passed, her son now well into his break while she was back at work and Sandra had several interviews lined up.

Her sex life had certainly improved, Gordon only too happy to swap bedrooms frequently as he continued to fuck each of them, Lucy getting used to having someone share her bed, not only for sex but to wake up next to the following morning.

She got her son alone one evening. 'Can you do me a favour this weekend?' she asked him. Gordon waiting patiently for her request.

'Can you stay over at your girlfriend's on Saturday night?'

Of course, he was curious, but all his mother would tell him that if he did as she asked, he could expect more than a pleasant surprise in the future. His answer came a couple of days later to say he would not be home on Saturday night as he winked at her.

'Fancy going out on Saturday night, just the two of us. We haven't had a girls night out for ages.'

Lucy hadn't made a fuss over her suggestion, merely dropping it into the conversation one evening as her daughter was telling her she had got a second interview at an accountancy firm. Sandra readily agreed, she still hadn't got a new fella and had been considering resorting to going out with her brother and his girlfriend that weekend.

Gordon had already left for the evening as the two women got themselves ready, excited, and looking forward to the night out. Finally dressed, they heard the taxi pomp its horn outside as they teetered downstairs in high-heel shoes.

Moving from venue to venue, they had fun and laughed constantly, chatting up men as they slowly got drunk. By the end of the night, Sandra was a little unsteady on her feet and while Lucy appeared to be no better, she had drunk a lot less than her daughter had assumed.

The cab dropped them home, Lucy putting their coats away as she suggested a nightcap, fixing them both a drink before sitting next to her daughter on the couch, closer than normal if Sandra had been in a fit state to notice.

Slowly she turned their conversation towards Gordon as they discussed how each of their sex lives with him was progressing, recounting a session, Lucy emphasised a point as her hand rested on her daughter's leg, casually stroking the soft smooth flesh. Despite the drinks she had consumed, Sandra knew what her mother was up to, the tales of sex had her already excited and the thoughts of what her mother wanted to do to her aroused her even more.

As the hand moved a little higher up her leg, she turned and put her glass on a side table. Turning back, she put one hand over Lucy's and with the other took her mother's glass and placed it next to her own before moving the hand a lot higher up her leg and under the hem of her dress, releasing it only when it had reached her upper thigh and was inches from her fanny.

'You took me at my word then,' Sandra giggled, before leaning forward and planting a kiss on her mother's lips.

Lucy was hot to trot as she adjusted her position, putting one leg up on the couch and tucking it beneath her as her dress rode up exposing a great expanse of her thigh and easy access to the centre of the current buzzing feeling between her legs. Her hand covered the few inches from the top of her daughter's thigh to her vagina, softly rubbing the lips beneath through the thin silky material, Sandra felt the growl rise in her throat, her mouth still clamped to her mother's as their lips twisted every which way and their tongues explored.

Sandra had considered her mother's words weeks earlier, the thought of having sex with a woman had never entered her head, it wasn't that the idea repulsed her, more the thought of having sex with a female she did not know. Her mother was different, she knew her mother intimately and the more she thought about it, the more excited she got, wondering what it would be like to have her mum's fingers inside her fanny.

She had suspected that the night out had been a prelude to her mother trying to get her into bed and Sandra was not as drunk as she pretended. The kiss was increasing her arousal, as was the hand between her legs which was massaging her cunt and causing her juices to flow, Sandra could already tell that her panties were damp.

'In for a penny, in for a pound,' she momentarily thought as she took advantage of the fact that her mums dress had ridden up and slipped her hand into between Lucy's thighs and began to stroke her mother's pussy, feeling her tremble and shiver as she caressed her fanny lips.

They hadn't even managed to make it to the bedrooms yet, dresses had been discarded, panties were thrown to one side and bra's removed as they slid fingers into each other's cunts and frigged, their mouths continuing to be glued together as they groaned and grunted, their temperatures and arousal rising rapidly.

It was a race now as they fingered each other frantically, who would be the first one to capitulate and climax. It was a good job the couch was covered in leather because juices flowed freely from both minges as they pushed each other towards their orgasms.

Lucy's arousal had already been slightly ahead of her daughter, and now it told as she felt the sensations flow through her body, juices pouring from her cunt as her daughter's hand seemed to speed up, at least three fingers were being forced into her passage rapidly and Lucy just had to break away as she screamed, her body shaking uncontrollably as her orgasm nearly made her cry.

Determined not to be outdone, her administrations to Sandra's fanny did not cease and Lucy was delirious as she felt her hand suddenly get a lot wetter, her daughter gasping rapidly and staring at her mother wide-eyed as she too orgasmed, her body jerking back and forth as the hand continued to pound her cunt.

They panted and laughed, panted, and laughed some more, both women amazed at how good their first encounter had felt.

Lucy stood and seductively took her daughters hand, leading her up the stairs to her bedroom. Sandra went willingly, already becoming excited again as she wondered what came next, she didn't have to wait long to find out as her mother laid her on the bed, gazing down at her nudity.

'Christ! She is so gorgeous,' Lucy thought, as she looked at her daughter, her arousal swiftly mounting once more as she knelt on the bed next to her. Swivelling, she stretched out so that her head now faced Sandra's mound as she raised the younger woman's leg and then buried her head between her thighs.