Family Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra nearly screamed, 'Jesus, that was so great,' so much better than she had experienced before, even better than when her brother did it. She had never considered it before, but another woman licking, kissing, and tonguing her fanny was far superior to a man. Her mother knew exactly where to touch, suck, and arouse, Sandra temperature soaring once more.

Initially, she had been content as her mother worked on her fanny, enjoying the sensations it created, but as her arousal quickly mounted, she wanted to try it herself. Sandra opened Lucy's legs and dived in, clamping her mouth to her mother's pussy as she pulled it open and set about licking every inch of the moist pink flesh.

Lucy roared her approval as Sandra's tongue penetrated her cunt and then tried to stop her hips from moving constantly as her daughter sucked on her clit, tonguing the tiny bud as Lucy shrieked and tried to stop her climax.

She was far too late, grunting and crying as her orgasm shook her body and juices splashed Sandra's face. For a second time, her daughter had beaten her, making her cum explosively as Lucy closed her eyes for a moment and wallowed in the fantastic feelings that consumed her.

Once she had composed herself, Lucy retaliated as she jammed several fingers into her daughters cunt whilst returning her lips and tongue to Sandra's clit, the young woman squirming with the assault on her orifice and then openly crying tears as Lucy used her other hand, pushing a finger up her daughter's anus as she probed both holes, Sandra orgasming as her juices and piss sprayed everywhere.

Sandra could never remember sex being as exhilarating, if only she had known what another woman could be like, she would have tried this years ago.

Gordon returned the next morning to find clothes and underwear scattered across the lounge, his brain automatically working out what had taken place the previous night as he excitedly reviewed the implications. His mother and sister had indulged in lesbianism, that was why she wanted him out of the house, but best of all he suddenly thought, there would be no problem with all three of them sharing the same bed. The idea of watching the two of them arousing and performing with each other before being allowed to fuck them both had him racing for the stairs as he took them two at a time.

Popping his head into Sandra's room, he found it empty, her bed still untouched as he continued along the landing to his mother's bedroom. Easing the door open and slipping around it he was confronted by his mother and sister, both naked and still sleeping, the covers having been pushed down leaving them both exposed.

His entrance had disturbed his mother as she came awake and noticed her son stood in the room looking at her and her daughter in a manner that suggested that there was only one thing on his mind.

'Not yet,' she pronounced. 'You must wait another week and then this will be our birthday present to you...... you can fuck us both that night after you have watched us first.'

Gordon was both excited and disappointed, at the moment his lust was such that a week seemed ages away. Lucy noticed his look and made it up to him as she twisted and put her feet on the floor.

'Why don't you join me in the shower?'

After having soaped each other bodies, they stood under the spray, their mouths moving against the others as they kissed. Gordon's head was full of vivid images of what the future would hopefully hold while Lucy was ecstatic, what could be better after a night of sex with her daughter than to finish off by getting fucked by her son, a perfect end to a perfect night.

Lucy turned her back to him and leant forward, supporting herself with her arms as she bent nearly double, pushing against him with her bottom. Gordon didn't need an invitation as he spread his legs wide to bring him down to the correct height and slid his cock between his mother's buttocks and into her cunt. Her small tits hung down as he soaped his hands and then massaged the slippery suds into her breasts, paying particular attention to her nipples.

His cock plundered her fanny, bringing her body fully awake and aroused as he shagged her slowly, his hands fondling her tits and making her nipples hard. Lucy turned her head, speaking over her shoulder.

'Fuck my arse. Soap your cock up and then slide it up my arse,' she requested.

It was something she had not yet done with her son, but something she had a penchant for, in her imagination, she could think of nothing better than a cock up her flue and another up her rectum.

She grunted as his cock impaled her anus and then moaned loudly as he pushed it fully up her arse and his balls banged against her buttocks. Gordon paused for a second and then slowly withdrew before ramming it back up his mother's arse once more as Lucy released one hand and jammed it between her legs, rubbing rapidly at her clit as her arousal spiralled.

'When you're ready...... cum up my arse, shoot your spunk up my arse,' Lucy pleaded, now jamming fingers into her cunt, and frigging herself.

It hadn't taken Gordon long before his cock jerked and he unleashed several spurts of semen into his mother's back passage as she continued to finger herself frantically until with a shriek she climaxed, Gordon having to assist in supporting her as her legs turned to jelly and she shook uncontrollably as pleasurable sensations consumed her body and mind.

Presently his sister was in the shower, his mother downstairs preparing breakfast for the three of them while he sat on his bed, a damp towel wrapped around his waist. From beneath his mattress, Gordon withdrew a notebook. Ever since that first holiday with his sister, he had kept notes of everything they had done. There was no particular reason for it, other than to reassure himself that those things he jotted down were actually happening.

A lad of his age with a girlfriend was perfectly normal, never would he have thought that a day may come when he had a girlfriend and on top of that was shagging his sister and his mother, with the promise in the foreseeable future of a threesome with them. His mates would be so jealous if they knew, but it must always remain a secret and his notebook was a way of telling someone.

It was still a week away from his twentieth birthday and the anticipation was killing him. It wasn't as though he was going without, when he got the opportunity and her parents were out, he would fuck his girlfriend Wendy, but he never put his soul into it, knowing full well that when he arrived home, either his mother or sister would want to make a demand on his body.

His birthday fell mid-week and he decided that he would wait until the Saturday for his present, telling them both that he was abstaining on the Thursday and Friday, conserving his strength for the Saturday night, and causing his mother to laugh as she told him he would need it.

Saturday morning and afternoon seemed to drag, Gordon getting more nervous as each hour passed, tonight was the night but currently, he had butterflies in his stomach. Satisfying one woman was easy, pleasing his mother who was older and more experienced was not beyond his capabilities, satisfying his sister and his mother, well that was something new and he wondered if it was a step too far.

They had a light meal early evening and then a couple of drinks whilst watching television until his mother stood and said, 'Shall we?'

He had followed his mother and Sandra upstairs to her bedroom where she had set up a chair so that he could sit and watch as they performed for him. Gordon was excited by the time they had finished undressing each other; when they then moved across to the bed, the two women kissing as they caressed and fondled each other's breasts, they had him on his feet as he moved around the room, viewing what they did from different angles.

Lucy slid lower, cupping her daughter's left breast as her mouth went to its nipple, her tongue flicking out at it as she teased and brought it erect. Sandra retaliated as her hand snuck between her mother's legs, a finger rubbing gently at her labia as Lucy opened her legs wider, granting her daughter greater access.

Gordon heard his mother groan ecstatically as he watched Sandra slip the single digit into his mother's cunt, probing inside the moist passage as Lucy emitted louder moans of pleasure. His cock was protesting, demanding attention as he periodically gave it a rub, trying to pacify the throbbing until he was called on.

Lucy's hand had now also gravitated to her daughters cunt as she spread the lips and slid two fingers into it, her hand moving rapidly for several minutes as she frigged her, Sandra copying her mother by opening her legs wide.

Gordon could tell they were both highly aroused, part of it because of what they were doing to each other, but he wondered if part of it was down to them performing for him. Assuming they would finger each other until they climaxed, he was surprised when his mother rolled over and retrieved something from her bedside drawer.

The something was a dildo, but this one was a good two feet long, some kind of rubberised jelly with a large glistening knob on either end. His mother positioned herself near the foot of the bed, her legs open wide as she slowly worked the dildo into her cunt before proffering the other end to her daughter.

Lucy and Sandra faced each other stretched out on the bed and propped up on their elbows, their open legs over each other. They were connected, the large dildo buried deep in his mother's quim trailed between them and was buried equally as deep in his sister's pussy.

Using one hand each, they pushed and pulled as they fucked themselves with the large purple coloured cock, Sandra's tits wobbling as with the look of it, she seemed to be ahead of her mother and awfully close to her climax.

With a sudden flurry of speed, Sandra achieved her orgasm, the first to cry out loud as she began to shake whilst trying to jam as much of the rubber cock into her cunt as she could. Her face was red, screwed up in determination as she made her climax last as long as possible before throwing herself backwards and collapsing.

Lucy was still at, plunging the cock into her fanny, but Gordon could last no longer, not content anymore to watch them as he swiftly undressed, jumped onto the bed and ripped the dildo from his mother's twat before replacing it with a real one.

It was what she needed, rubber was fine but no comparison to a proper cock being thrust into her cunt as her son towered over her and rammed his shaft into her flue until her internals exploded and she covered his cock and ball with her juices.

Gordon continued to fuck his mother ruthlessly, pushing her into a second orgasm before extracting his cock, swivelling around, and pouncing on his sister, thrusting his cock up her fanny and continuing fucking at high speed until she climaxed a second time and he filled her cunt with his hot cream as his pent-up lust finally felt sated for the moment.

After a short respite, he was back inside his mother's cunt, knelt upright as his fingers rubbed at her clit, Lucy was trying to cry out but presently her voice was muffled because Sandra straddled her face, her vagina clamped against her mother's mouth as she slid her tongue into her daughter's wet passage.

When he sent his seed into his mother's wet and sloppy passage, she tried the writhe about on the bed as she climaxed, but with her daughter sat over her face and her son gripping her hips the orgasm overpowered Lucy's brain and closed her eyes as a floating luxurious feeling beckoned.

It was the early hours of the morning before the three of them slept, Gordon had managed it, but he was knackered, his sack empty and his cock presently numb. Lucy and Sandra lay one on either side of him curled up as they slept. They had continued to fuck as they swapped between partners often allowing one or other of them to rest and recuperate.

When he awoke the next morning, he lay for a while as his mind wandered, 'Could there have ever been a better birthday present?' Gordon asked himself.

One by one Lucy and Sandra woke up, stretching and yawning as they gave him smug smiles, later that morning they all agreed that it was something they wanted to repeat and made the decision that during the week Gordon would sleep with one or the other of them, but that the weekend was reserved for the three of them to come together and fuck.

Little did he know that afternoon as he wrote another entry into his notebook, that the next twelve months would bring unexpected surprises. At that moment Gordon had no idea what they would be and so they were of no concern to him, he made a mental note to buy a new notebook, there were only a couple of pages left before this one would be full.

Gordon lay on his bed after a weekend full of fun bedding his mother and sister. They were both out shopping for new clothes and any outfits they thought may enhance their sex lives, his mother had several kinky ideas on that front.

His twenty-first had come and gone, he'd had a party with his family and friends, but again it was the presents that his mother and sister presented him with that he remembered the most, he thought he would never walk again for weeks.

Propped up on pillows, he leafed through his notebooks, he would shortly have to start his third as the last twelve months had seemed to be one orgy of sex after another. He re-read entries he had made, his words reawakening memories of the things they had done to each other.

'Perhaps one day,' he thought, these just might make a good story.'

Several things had changed in that period. His girlfriend Wendy had gone, her vision of the future with them married with children was something he wasn't even prepared to consider yet. Come summer he would finish college and start searching for a job, again he wasn't overly concerned as he'd had several offers. There were a couple of girls that he took out occasionally, but it was more for appearance sake than anything else, he got more than his fair share at home from his mother and sister.

Sandra's previous fella had gone, replaced with a new one but only on a part-time basis, she had told him, whispering secretively one evening that she was having an affair with a young woman, someone who was younger than he was and that having discovered the delights of sex with another woman, it was something that she wanted to continue doing.

His mother now had a new partner in her life, not that it infringed on what she got up to with her children, the sex with them had become an integral part of her life. She had forsaken seeing other men, Gordon fulfilling that part of her sex life. Her new partner was a woman, Lucy rekindling the fun she'd had at university by having an affair with another female.

Gordon lay back and closed his eyes, he was excited because before they had gone out, both his mother and sister had told him that they were inviting their other halves over the next weekend for a dinner party, and he was looking forward to meeting them.

From what they had described, both women were attractive, one young and the other mature, his mind already working through possibilities as he grinned to himself.

'You never know your luck,' he thought, his cock starting to thicken as he imagined what the future may hold.

End of Part One?