Family Shock: Home for the Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, that shower took forever," Selina said, walking over to him and noticing some mistletoe above the doorway.

"He probably blew a load in there," Joanne teased, just as Selina kissed him.

"He does blow a lot of loads in the bathroom," Jane added.

"Oh my God," Max gasped.

"I guess you really should clean up that evidence," Selina joined in the teasing, enjoying the freedom of such wicked banter... so different from those lengthy lectures about sin, which was the typical kitchen discussion in her home (although discussion wasn't the correct word, since she never did any of the talking).

"Not you too," Max said, shaking his head.

"I'm learning a lot of fun things about your family," Selina said.

"Oh God," Max repeated, as he gave his mother a look.

"I think it's cool your family is so close," Selina said, still without a clue about just how close they were.

Jane mouthed to him, 'Don't worry, not that... yet'.

"Yes, we're really, really, really close," Joanne added, resisting the temptation to walk over and give her brother a nice romantic kiss beneath the mistletoe like she normally would.

Max glared at his sister as Selina said, "I wish I got along with my brother the way you two get along."

"No... trust me, you don't," Max said, hating this risky conversation, and the inevitable one far more frank that was coming soon.

"She doesn't what?" Mr. Appleby strolled into the kitchen asking, as he took a good look at the girl who'd unwittingly attempted to entice his only son away from the Order.

"Oh hey, Dad," Max said, his already low spirits crashing just from hearing his father's voice. His loving relationship with Selina was about to go up in smoke.

"Is that any way to greet the father you've been ignoring for weeks?" Mr. Appleby asked pleasantly.

"Sorry Dad," Max said. "I've been busy with school."

"And is this sweet young thing what you call school?" Mr. Appleby smiled suavely, walking over to meet the cute college girl.

Selina smiled, noticing her boyfriend was the spitting image of his father, "It's so very nice to meet you, Mr. Appleby." The patriarch even appeared physically fit like his son; since he worked behind a desk, he must spend lots of time at the gym... or do something else active.

"The pleasure will be all mine," Mr. Appleby continued lathering on his charm as he captured her right hand and kissed it archaically.

'Jesus Christ,' Max mumbled under his breath at this sly foreshadowing from his take charge father.

"Why have you been hiding this beauty from us?" Mr. Appleby asked his son, charm one of his greatest strengths.

"I haven't," Max said. "Just been busy at school."

"Well, let's make sure we get to know you really, really, well," Mr. Appleby said, his blunt innuendo not at all noticed by the naïve Selina, but caught by everybody else in the kitchen.

"I'd really like that," Selina replied, unaware of what she was agreeing to.

"I can't wait," Derek (Mr. Appleby) said.

"Me neither," Selina said.

"Great," he said, as he kissed his wife and headed towards his office. "Max, may I talk to you for a minute?"

"Yeah, Dad," he agreed, hoping and praying he could convince his Dad not to fuck his girlfriend. "I'll be back soon, Selina."

"No hurry," she replied. "I'm enjoying getting to know your Mom and sister better."

"And we're enjoying getting to know her better too," Joanne smiled in a subtle way.

Max sighed and followed his father.

Once in the office, Max spoke up first, already knowing what his Dad would say if he took the lead, "Dad, please understand that I no longer want to be part of this."

"Part of what?" he asked, as he set his briefcase on his mahogany desk.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about," Max said, not normally one to confront his dad. The Order had a pretty clear hierarchy, and the father of a family was always in charge.

"No," he said as he sat down. "I don't. Enlighten me."

"Look, I love Selina," Max said, already knowing from his father's tone his cause was going badly.

"Glad to hear it. And I love your mother."

"But Mom was already a member of the Order when you met her," Max said. "She knew exactly what she was getting herself into."

"True, true," the father nodded as he poured himself a brandy. "Does this girl love you?"

"Yes," Max nodded, experiencing just a glimmer of hope his father might respect his wishes.

"Well," Derek said, as he took a sip of his brandy. "Don't you think you should let her decide something this momentous herself, instead of your deciding on her behalf without her even knowing you're doing it?"

"Decide what?" Max said, the brief glimmer of hope now snuffed into darkness. "Whether she's okay with her boyfriend fucking his sister, his mother, and who knows who else?"

"Exactly," he said.

"You can't be serious?"

"Of course I am," he said, sipping more brandy. "You can't have the slightest idea how she'll react. Judging from first impressions, she seems to be an eminently sensible girl."

"She'll be totally disgusted with my perversions and leave me," Max said.

"Or else she won't."

"But she will."

"Or she won't."

"Dad, please, just let me win this one," Max pleaded.

"You know I'm running for a position at the High Table, right?"

"Yeah."

"And how will it look if I can't even keep my own blood in the coop?"

"Not good," Max said heavily, knowing that he wasn't going to win this, that unfortunately his Dad was dead right. Which meant his chances of keeping Selina were now effectively dead in the water.

"It would be disastrous, humiliating, and it would end our family," Derek said, standing up, having finished his brandy, and walking over to look his son in the eyes. "Do we have an understanding, son?"

"Yes, Dad," Max sighed.

"Good."

"But can we wait until a second visit before we let her know?" Max wheedled, hoping to delay the inevitable for as long as he could.... To give himself some time to think of a way to explain the inexplicable to her.

"No, absolutely not," Derek said. "She either accepts our family and our traditions and joins in on them, or she can't be accepted as one of us. It can't be any other way, and you know this."

"Okay." Max replied, dejected.

"I can tell she's submissive."

"Yeah, she is."

"A good cock sucker?"

"Yeah," Max admitted, having discussed the performance abilities of various women with his Dad many times.

"Swallows?"

"Yeah."

"Facials?"

"She loves them."

"Anal?"

"Eager and willing."

"Then she sounds like a perfect candidate."

"Perhaps you're right, Dad," Max said. "But it's different dating a woman who isn't in the Order."

"I know," he nodded. "But I'm confident it will be easy to bring this submissive girl into the Order."

"I don't think it will be at all easy," Max said. "She'll totally freak out."

"Oh, by the end of the weekend, she'll be eating your mother's pussy like a champ, and getting spit-roasted by us two Appleby men. I guarantee it."

"There's no other way?" Max asked.

"None, son," Derek said, as he waved his hand to signal the conversation was over. "And you've always known that. You just haven't been thinking clearly."

"Yes, Dad, you're right," Max said, walking out. He knew he was fucked... and not in a good way. He knew he had to come up with a way of telling Selina before she found out in some twisted way. But how could he even broach such a subject?

"And send your sister in here; I need to deposit a load after meeting your sweet and promising little thing," Derek said.

"Yes, Dad," Max repeated with a sigh.

Twenty minutes later, Joanne having imbibed an early appetizer from her father, and also received some instructions on how to begin Selina's seduction, walked over to Selina, who was standing just beneath one of a few sprigs of mistletoe hanging around the house and kissed her on the lips.

Selina was surprised to feel a woman's lips touching hers... especially her boyfriend's sister's. Truth be told, she had quite a few lesbian fantasies, but being mostly a good Christian girl, she'd pushed them aside... at least in real life, although the majority of the erotica she read and the porn she watched was lesbian... and the lion's share of that selection was younger girls being seduced by older women... by someone just like Max's warm and caring Mom, for instance.

"Merry Christmas," Joanne smiled, as she pointed upwards to the mistletoe overhead.

"Oh, Merry Christmas to you too," Selina replied, looking up at the mistletoe she hadn't noticed.

Max walked in from visiting the washroom to spy a red-faced Selina, and he wondered what had happened. However as he approached his girlfriend to check in, Joanne sidetracked him by kissing him on the lips and saying, "Merry Christmas, big brother." And of course because of kissing her many times before, he automatically kissed her back without a chance to reconsider.

Selina's eyes went wide as she saw these two siblings kiss... even as she still felt the strange excitement of Joanne's previous kiss still swirling inside her... but this interlude was strange. Neither kiss was much more than a peck, yet each of them was indeed at least a bit more than a peck.

Jane, as she placed some food on the dining room table, explained, "Selina, as I've already explained, ours is a very close family, and one example of that closeness is our feeling that a gentle kiss on the lips is just as appropriate as a hug."

"Oh," Selina said, thinking that made some sense.

"Yeah, it's a little weird, I know," Max said sheepishly.

"No it isn't, I wish my Mom or Dad would kiss me once in a while," Selina said, unable to recall a single instance where she'd been shown any sort of affection by her parents. Not even occasional verbal assurances that they loved her.

"Well," Jane smiled, walking over to the slightly dazed girl, "as long as you're here with us, I'll be your Mommy, and I think my darling new daughter certainly deserves to be kissed." She then leaned in and kissed her in what was again more than just a peck, but not much more... just a subtle hint of things to come.

Selina was again stunned by having two girls, and stranger yet, two girls related to her boyfriend, kissing her. She was also stunned at how good those kisses had felt... not sexually stimulating per se (although they did send the slightest tingle of pleasure through her), but more like comforting and supportive... and yes, very much like an affectionate hug. Equally confusing was Jane using the term 'Mommy'. It was something she'd only heard used by young children, plus twistedly in much of the kinky lesbian erotica she enjoyed reading.

"Mom, I'm not sure Selina is quite ready to experience some of our unorthodox family traditions," Max pointed out, seeing his girlfriend flushed with surprise... yet unable to read what she was thinking.

"No Max, I believe I'm very ready to share in this family's affection," Selina blurted out, feeling a strong connection to this loving family... an ambience she wasn't at all accustomed to.

"Great," Derek said, walking into the room and sitting down at the head of the table. "Daughter, if I may call you that, I think you'll love being a member of our..." he paused to give his son a look that spoke volumes, "... rather unorthodox family."

"I already do love it here," Selina said.

"Great," Derek said again, already looking forward to fucking her. Sweet, nerdy girls like this one almost always made the best submissives.

A couple minutes later they were all sitting at the table... Selina beside Max with Joanne across from them, and Jane sitting closest to Selina at the foot of the table.

Throughout dinner, they chatted about many things, and the family learned a lot about Selina. Derek was thrilled to learn she was a minister's daughter, which confirmed his suspicions of her being a natural submissive, as did her constantly addressing him respectfully as Mr. Appleby.

Selina was thrilled to be sharing a normal family dinner where she felt welcome. This must be what it felt like to have a normal family.

Joanne wanted to reach her foot between Selina's legs and rub her pussy... she loved being the first one to initiate a new pet... but while she was swallowing his cum in his office, her Daddy had made it clear that this time her mother wished to be the one to initiate the pet-to-be's true introduction to life with her new family.

"Joanne, please go slice the dessert."

"Yes, Mommy," Joanne said; she always used the term 'Mommy' during sex or when on the brink of sex.

Derek knew this was the code for the plan to begin unfolding in earnest, so he distracted Selina's attention towards himself, "Selina, what was it like growing up as a minister's daughter?"

Jane unobtrusively slid herself under the large dining room table and crawled the couple of feet to Selina. God, she hadn't tasted a new pussy in weeks, and she hadn't been the one privileged to trigger a seduction in months... Joanne normally did most of the enticing, and Jane usually reaped the fringe benefits.

"My father wasn't ever easy on me," she answered, figuring she might as well be completely honest with her new family. Could this be her new family? She truly hoped so.

"How so?" Derek asked.

"Well, I..." Selina began, but then she felt hands on her legs pushing them apart. Her eyes went wide, and yet she was suddenly paralyzed, unable to resist.

Jane pried the teen's legs apart, pleasantly surprised to see she wasn't wearing pantyhose as she'd assumed, but thigh high stockings... Max had clearly coached her in what to wear underneath her conservative attire.

"Yes?" Derek asked, appearing stoic, as if he didn't know why Selina had suddenly gotten flustered.

Max glanced around, saw his mother was missing, and immediately knew what was occurring. Yet he was helpless to stop it. He shouldn't ever have brought her here. He'd happily shared all his previous girlfriends with his Dad... spit-roasting women more common than golfing, but this was different. He loved Selina. Yet if he wanted to marry her, he needed to learn whether she'd accept her intimate role in the family... and oddly, based on the submissive nature he'd experienced with her both in the bedroom and elsewhere, he hoped she'd find a way of being okay with it.

Jane leaned forward and placed her lips directly onto the teen's panty-covered pussy.

"Heeeeeeee," Selina began to respond when she felt a warm, wet mouth on her pussy, "was very strict. Spare the rod and all that, you know."

"Discipline is often needed," Derek opined, "but administering corporal punishment to a child is inexcusable!" giving a look to his son... a look that said implicitly, 'Allow this seduction to happen'.

"Yes, I agree," Selina said, "I can't claim I'm any better off for enduring that," trying to act casual while Jane, it appeared, was sucking on her pussy through her panties.

"So you're not very close to your parents?" Derek continued conversationally, as Max glanced at his red-faced and stunned girlfriend.

"No, not ever really," Selina admitted, as she felt Jane's fingers twitch her panties to the side.

Jane could see the excessive wetness on the teen's pussy, and she was thrilled she hadn't backed away.

"Would you like to be a close member of our family?" Derek asked, as Jane sucked her lips directly onto the coed's lower lips.

"Yesssssssiirrrrr," Selina replied, biting her lip not to make it a moan, as intense pleasure coursed through her.

"I think it's wonderful you feel that way," Derek nodded. "I believe you'll soon become a great asset to our family."

"Thank you, sir," Selina replied as her pussy was still being licked under the table... just like in those kinky lesbian videos that turned her on so much.

"Yes, it's obvious you've made quite the impact on our Max here," Derek said warmly, as Jane backed away slowly... knowing the tried and true plan was first to test the compliance of a subject... and next since the girl hadn't fended her off to drive her a little wild... and then to sedately return to her seat, leaving her wanting more.

"He's made a similar impact on me," Selina said, torn between relief and disappointment to feel Jane moving away from her pussy, as her orgasm had already been rising, and yet she'd been trying to hold up her end of the conversation, and also to hide from Max what was happening under the table. Maintaining her composure had been very difficult.

Jane sat back in her chair as Derek said, "Well, I certainly hope you'll enjoy spending your time here with us. Today is Wednesday, you're driving back with Max on Sunday I believe, so we should all have several very pleasant days to spend together."

"I'm certain we will," Selina said, glancing over to Jane, who was smiling warmly at her... her lips glistening ever so subtly with what could only be her pussy juice.

"Dessert's ready," Joanne said, returning from the kitchen with a special Christmas family treat.

"Great," Derek said, having been watching Selina closely, and happy to see she hadn't backed away from the table or alerted Max to what was happening (even though he was well aware). Soon this promising girl would be taking his dick in one, two or three of her holes. Joanne placed a dessert down in front of her father, before moving on to Max and Selina.

"You okay, Selina? You look a little flushed," Joanne inquired caringly, knowing of course exactly why she was so flushed as she set down a piece of cake in front of Max, and then her.

"No, no... yes... I mean yes, I'm fine," Selina babbled, still stunned from what had just happened, and how Max somehow hadn't a clue, as her dessert was placed in front of her.

Max placed his hand on her leg and asked, "Are you certain? Joanne is right; you are quite flushed."

"Yes, I'm good," Selina said, not sure what else to say. She certainly couldn't blurt out, 'I'm so fucking horny after your Mom ate my pussy under the table, but she stopped too fucking soon!'

Joanne asked her Mom, envious she'd gotten to eat that new pussy before she did, albeit rather briefly, "Mom, do you want any dessert?"

"No, I already had some," Joanne said, looking directly at Selina.

Selina's eyes went wide as she looked away and down to her dessert.

"Was it good?" Joanne asked bluntly, everyone at the table knowing what was being discussed, although Selina had no idea that was the case.

"It was to die for," Jane answered, loving to watch the college coed squirming in her seat.

"I want some too," Joanne said.

"Maybe later," Jane said, hinting at what still lay ahead.

"I don't' know what you two are talking about," Max said, even though he knew exactly what the blunt innuendo was about, "but can we please stop exchanging this cryptic gibberish and just eat our desserts?"

"Of course, dear," Jane agreed.

They all finished their desserts, and Selina was so horny she asked, "May I please be excused? I need to go to the washroom."

"Of course you may," Derek nodded, appreciating how polite she was... she'd definitely become a great addition to his large harem of submissive sluts.

Selina headed to the washroom, feeling she needed to be alone for a few minutes, and also that she needed to get herself off.

"Well, I really like her," Jane said.

"I can't believe you did that to her," Max said, although it didn't actually surprise him at all.

"Yes, you can," Derek said. "Plus, you allowed it to happen without raising any fuss. For which I thank you."

"Yes, I bet you're nice and hard right now from knowing your mother was eating your girlfriend's pussy," Joanne added.