Family Shock: Home for the Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to go check on her," Max said, standing up.

"No, Joanne will do that," Derek said.

"What?" No," Max said, as Joanne headed off with some silent but clearly understood instructions.

"I wasn't asking for your opinion," Derek said, before adding in a tone that inferred the brief discussion was now over, "Sit back down."

Max sighed as he sat back down.

"Jane, why don't you make your son feel better?"

"I'd love to," Jane smiled, as she crawled back under the table, this time to her son's dick.

"Sex isn't everything, Dad," Max said.

"I never said it was."

"But it is pretty important," Jane said as she fished out her son's dick, which was indeed nice and hard.

"Shut up and suck my dick, slut," Max growled, needing to vent his turbulent emotions on someone.

"There ya go," Derek said.

. . .

"Ohhhhhhh," Selina moaned, as she sat on the toilet rubbing her pussy.

Joanne called through the door, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine," Selina said, before sighing to herself. Now she couldn't even jill off in peace without being heard and detected.

"You sure?" Joanne asked. "You seemed pretty flustered back there."

"Yeah, I'm okay," Selina said, standing up and resignedly flushing the toilet she hadn't used.

Joanne waited (patiently like a cat at a mousehole) while Selina washed her hands.

Fuck, I'm so horny, Selina thought to herself as she opened the door. She was startled as Joanne appeared right in her face and shoved her back into the bathroom, pushed her against the wall and kissed her. And this time it was way more than a peck.

Selina didn't kiss back at first, shocked again at being kissed by a girl, and yet the intense passion of this kiss, and her own pussy still burning from Jane's tongue, had her in a muddled mess, and when Joanne's tongue slipped into her mouth, she came to herself and responded lustfully.

For a good minute they kissed before Joanne lowered herself to the floor and said, "I'm here to finish what Mommy started."

"You know?" Selina asked, as Joanne raised her skirt, tugged her panties down, and buried her face in her pussy.

"My sweet Mommy is also a nasty, cunt-loving slut," Joanne explained between licks.

"Oh my God," Selina moaned, shocked by Joanne's words, but overwhelmed by her very aggressive tongue.

"I've been wanting to taste this sweet pussy ever since you walked into the house," Joanne said.

"Really?" Selina asked, so completely overwhelmed by what was happening, and yet too indecisive to stop it.

"Oh yes," Joanne said, as she sucked on her clit.

"Oh fuck," Selina shook as Joanne attacked her clit.

"I want you to come all over my face," Joanne said, knowing this girl wouldn't last long.

"We shouldn't be doing this," Selina finally said, even though she made no physical attempt to stop her.

"Is that what you think? Then do you want me to stop?" Joanne asked, looking up at her in surprise.

"God, no," Selina answered, following the briefest of contemplations... her long-held fantasy to be with a woman coming true, although not even remotely in any fashion she could have imagined.

"I didn't think you would," Joanne said, for although her specialty was getting guys to explode in her mouth or on her face, she was also pretty damn good at making a woman come quickly... especially when her mother had already revved up the sexy slut-to-be.

As Joanne buried her face back in her pussy, Selina moaned, so close to coming, "Oh yes, please don't stop, I'm so close."

Joanne then slid her finger inside Selina's very wet pussy, found her g-spot after a brief search, and did a crash, bang, wallop drum solo on it while sucking the girl's hard clit between her lips.

Which led to Selina letting out a scream she couldn't control as she came intensely, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" before biting her lip, terrified she'd been heard.

Joanne hungrily licked up her second favourite taste in the world, only male cum tasting better, while Selina leaned against the wall trembling intensely.

Selina felt like all the energy in her body had been sucked right out of her, as Joanne continued licking her, more gently now to settle her down.

Joanne, knowing the rest of the plan was now about to occur, stood back up and kissed her again.

Selina kissed her back, this time the kiss was tender, before Joanne said, "You taste amazing!"

"Perhaps, but I just cheated on Max," Selina said, still overwhelmed by the pleasure she'd just experienced, but now also wracked with guilt.

"Trust me," Joanne said, taking her hand, "he'll completely understand."

"How's that?" Selina wailed, that assurance making no sense. "How could he possibly understand?!"

"Don't worry, it will all make sense very soon," Joanne said, as hand in hand, they returned to the table.

"Are you feeling okay now?" Derek asked solicitously, as Selina sat back down beside Max, unaware of what Jane was still doing under the table.

"Yes sir," Selina said, unsure of what else to say.

"Did Joanne take good care of you?" Derek asked bluntly.

"P-p-pardon?" Selina stammered, even though she'd heard the question.

"Don't bother answering; that curse word you bellowed out made it clear to us all that she did an excellent job. So it's time we explained a few things to you, Selina, and now much more clearly," Derek said, as Max remained silent but tense, his Mom having been sucking his dick for a good seven or eight minutes slowly... edging him mercilessly... not allowing him to come.

"Okay," Selina said.

"As Jane has probably mentioned numerous times by now, we're a very close family," Derek said.

"Yes, I know," Selina nodded, as Derek snapped his fingers.

Joanne bounced to her feet, hopped over to her Dad, raised her dress above her waist as Derek slid his chair back to reveal his hard dick was out of his pants. Selina watched in stunned silence as with a merry giggle, Joanne straddled her father reverse cowgirl and lowered herself onto his dick, grinning at Selina the entire time.

"Selina, I can explain," Max said urgently.

"Hush, son! I'm the one doing the explaining here," Derek said, as his daughter began slowly riding him, her hairless cunt within plain sight.

Selina couldn't believe what she was witnessing! She'd read a lot of incest stories, and she found them really hot whenever she was in the mood, since she found the kinkier the story was, the more it made her pussy burn. Yet she'd never seriously considered committing incest itself... especially not with her parents. Yuck! She looked at Max, whose face was bright red, and he looked completely mortified... And the everything became clear. Why he hadn't wanted to bring her home. All his mysterious warnings.

"Our family belongs to a very large secret society," Derek explained. "And if you join our family, you'll also become a member. It's called the Order of Syndom."

"Really?" Selina asked. She'd read of secret societies in a few sex stories and had found the idea so hot, yet so unlikely.

"Yes, it's been continuing from generation to generation for centuries," the Dad continued as his daughter slowly kept riding him.

Joanne had already sucked Max's dick, been ass fucked and eaten Selina's pussy, but this was the first time today her pussy had been plugged... and she loved watching the awed look on Selina's face.

"This is what you were warning me about?" Selina asked. "Frequent incest within your immediate family?"

"Yes," Max groaned, "that's part of it," as his Mom bobbed faster on his dick.

"And is your Mom blowing your dick right now while you're sitting right next to me?" Selina asked, not disgusted, but intrigued, sensing that was the case.

"Yeah," Max answered, just as he grunted and unmistakably deposited a load down his Mom's throat as he simultaneously apologized to his sweetheart, "I'm soooooo sorry!"

"And to become a member of this family, you must understand your place in our hierarchy, and accept the regulations of the Order," Derek explained, knowing Selina had already decided to become a member, even if she didn't realize it yet.

"You may leave me right now if you want to," Max moaned resignedly, as his Mom continued nursing his cock and extracting every drop of his cum.

"Yes, Selina, you certainly may leave us if you feel you must," Derek agreed. "Or you're very welcome to become a permanent member of our family. In spite of my son's pessimistic attitude, I know he'd love you to, as would the rest of us."

"Interesting. And what would that entail?" Selina asked, as she placed her hand into Max's as a hint she wasn't mad at him, and watched with great interest as Joanne really begin riding her father, still looking into Selina's face.

Max let out inner sigh of relief that she hadn't just up and left. And now that she knew the most twisted secret of the Order, unbridled incest, she was still sitting beside him, and had even given his hand a reassuring squeeze.

"I believe you can see very clearly much of what it entails and can infer the rest," Derek said before adding to Joanne, "now slow down, slut."

"Yes, Daddy," Joanne immediately obeyed.

"So I have to be willing to fuck my future father-in-law, and to do it whenever you wish?" Selina asked bluntly.

"Among other things," Derek said.

"Selina you don't have to do..." Max began.

"Hush, you prudish naysayer," Selina said, as she reached her hand under the table to wrap it around his cock, Jane now sitting again at the foot of the table. "And must I eat your wife and daughter's pussies too?"

"Well to put it in a nutshell, you'd begin as bottom pet in both our family and within the Order," Derek nodded, impressed by Selina's responses. "And therefore you'd be required to do whatever any of us wished at all times. Your attendance at college permitting, of course. We all have our lives to live."

"You'll also have to take people's dicks in that cute ass of yours," Joanne added, as she continued slowly riding her Daddy's dick.

"Well," Selina said, as she rolled her thumb around the head of Max's cock, "Your brother has already gaped my asshole pretty well with his fat cock."

"Ooooooh," Max moaned, having a very sensitive cock head.

"Since you're not running screaming out the door, why don't you come over here and replace Joanne right now?" Derek offered.

"Yes, Master," Selina replied, a term she had read about submissives using many times, and had often considered addressing to Max in the heat of the moment, especially when he treated her roughly. "I think that's a splendid idea."

"Good girl," Derek encouraged, as Joanne got off his cock and headed straight for Max.

"You don't mind if I ride my big brother next, do you?" Joanne asked, as they passed each other.

"Ride away with my blessings," Selina said, but stopped and pulled Joanne in for a long, wet kiss.

"Shit, what were you worried about?" Derek asked a shocked Max.

"Now I don't even know anymore," Max said, watching his girlfriend eagerly kissing his sister while they mauled each other's breasts through their clothing.

"You've found a keeper, son," Jane spoke for the first time in quite some time.

"I definitely have," Max said, as Selina broke the kiss.

"And don't you forget it," Selina said, as she hiked up her skirt demonstrating she'd forgotten her panties in the bathroom, walked up to Max's dad and straddled him but without lowering herself. "Do you want me to fuck your Dad, Max?" she asked over her shoulder.

"Only if you want to," Max said, still stunned this evening was unexpectedly going so well.

"No, Max," Selina said, her very wet pussy hovering over Derek's big dick, "I want you to tell me to do it. Tell me to fuck your Dad, Master."

"Do it, son," Jane said, as Joanne straddled her brother.

"Shit," Max said, shaking his head, "Yes, I definitely want you to ride my Dad's dick Selina, and to join our family as our bottom slut."

"Mmmmmmmmmm," Selina said, "that's all I needed to hear," as she dropped herself rather roughly onto Derek's dick, making him groan.

"That's it slut, ride my Dad," Joanne moaned, as she began to ride her brother.

"Oh yes," Selina moaned, as she began vigorously riding her boyfriend's Dad.

"Why don't we take this to the living room, where we can all get a little more comfortable?" Jane suggested, thinking the dining room chairs couldn't be very comfortable for the men, and she too wanted to take part in this family fun time.

"Good idea," Derek said, his back getting a little sore in the wooden chair. "To the living room, my sluts."

"Yes, Daddy," Joanne obeyed.

"Yes, Master," Selina said, the submissive word flowing so smoothly off her tongue.

Both women climbed off their respective cocks and headed into the living room. "Well, that went well," Derek said to his son.

"I can't believe it," Max said, still in complete shock at all he'd witnessed.

"There's a submissive slut hiding inside every woman," Derek said, having seen hundreds of prominent strong-willed women taking it in the ass, being the focal point of a bukkake, taking part in incest orgies, and so much more.

"I'd always thought that was just over-the-top macho guy talk," Max said, standing up.

"Son, now do you understand the power of the Order?"

"I always did," Max said. "I just didn't know that every woman, especially someone highly intelligent like Selina, would join in so unconditionally."

"Well, let's go properly initiate her into our family," Derek said.

"Let's," Max agreed, as the two men of the house walked into the living room to see the three woman were now all wearing only nylons and were engaged in a lesbian daisy chain with Joanne licking Selina, Selina licking her first ever pussy belonging to her hopefully future mother-in-law, and Jane dining on her daughter's delicious delicacy.

Derek and Max watched the sexy lesbian threesome for a couple minutes, also stripping down, then slowly stroking their cocks.

Selina loved the taste of pussy, tasting just like she'd imagined it would, one description in erotica catching it so exactly... a pussy was often called a peach.

"Swap cunts," Jane called out, wanting another taste of that fresh new coed pussy.

Selina spun around, drunk on pussy juice lust, as she looked up and saw Max stroking himself as he watched the lesbian activity. "Is this what you wanted, Max? For me to become your family's submissive slut?"

"Not completely," Max said. "You've already raced past my wildest hopes!"

"But he knew deep down it would happen," Derek said, as Selina buried her face in Max's Mom's pussy.

"I still can't believe this," Max said, as he watched his girlfriend eat his mother's pussy, and his sister eat his girlfriend's.

"I remember the first time I watched your mother eat your grandma; it was so fucking hot," Derek reminisced, "and that time your Mom already knew the rules. So tonight must be so much wilder for you."

"The understatement of a lifetime," Max said. Once he was old enough to learn of his family's centuries-long history of incest, he'd been shocked many times. When he witnessed the President (of a country too sensitive to name here) fucking his own daughter during her eighteenth birthday party in front of a room of over five hundred Order of Syndom guests before the night turned into a massive orgy, or the time the most famous singer in the world (we'll leave that name too to your imagination) walked up to him and begged him to ass fuck her (while she ate out her own Mom), and the time he'd walked in on a major Hollywood actor getting ass fucked by his grandfather, who then offered to blow him (Max didn't accept the offer, as it didn't turn him on at all).

"Well, maybe not of a lifetime," Derek smiled. "So you've already trained your slut's ass for me?"

"Well, I hadn't thought of it as specifically for you," Max said.

"But he does ass fuck me a lot," Selina said between licks. "And we'd love for you to be the beneficiary!"

"Well then, it's time to try her out," Derek said.

"Yes, Daddy," Selina, wanting to make this night as nasty as she could. She would never do incest with her own family, not because of any taboos but because they were up tight assholes, but her roleplaying like this was hot as hell.

"Incest turns you on, doesn't it you nasty little slut?" Derek asked, as she snapped his fingers and pointed to his cock.

"Yes, Daddy, or at least it does whenever I'm in your family," Selina admitted, clambering out of a tangle of legs and crawling towards the long dick pointing right at her. It wasn't as fat as Max's, but it was at least an inch longer.

"Not within your own family?" he asked.

"Not at all," Selina said, before adding, "although the idea of my Mom begging to get spit-roasted by you two big-dicked studs is kind of hot."

"We can make that happen for you," Derek offered, as Selina stroked his cock.

"Sluts, come share my cock," Max ordered, as he watched his girlfriend on her knees about to get busy with his Dad.

"Yes, Master," both his Mom and sister agreed, quickly crawling over to him.

"Really?" Selina asked about her Mom's potential spit-roasting.

"Easily done," Derek said.

"Well, that would be way cool, and it would serve the bitch right," Selina said, as she glanced up to Max just as the two other women reached his cock. Jane going for his balls while Joanne took his dick in her mouth. "Tell me what I must do, Max."

"I want you to suck my Dad's cock and serve as his completely submissive slut," Max ordered, finally accepting this was all happening, and she was more than okay with it.

"You really want your sweet, innocent girlfriend to suck your Dad's big dick?" Selina asked with a cute pout.

"Yes, and then you must take it in both of your other holes,' Max added, before ordering, "now get sucking and accept your place as bottom slut."

"As long as I eventually get something nice inside my slutty bottom," she smiled before taking Derek's dick into her mouth.

"Shit," Derek groaned. "If I didn't know better, I'd assume she was already a well-trained Syndom slut."

"Yeah, she really does seem like that," Max agreed. Sure, she'd always been pretty submissive in their bedroom, and animated too... but nothing like the submissive slut role she was owning so crazily tonight.

"You made a great choice," Jane said, as she sucked her son's balls.

"Yes, big brother," Joanne agreed, "she's a definite keeper."

"I'd better be," Selina said with a wicked playful smile. "I don't suck dick, eat pussy and obey like a mindless bimbo for just anyone."

"Oh, but that's exactly what you'll be doing as soon as you officially join the Order," Derek assured her.

"Yes, Master Daddy," Selina said, before returning to suck his eight-inch fuck stick, even as she wondered what that extra inch would feel like in her ass... something she knew would be filled with this dick before the night ended, because her Master Max had told her to do that.

For a couple minutes both men enjoyed their dicks being worshipped, before Derek asked, "So next do we spit-roast your slut, or DP her?"

"How about first one, then the other?" Selina asked.

"You certain you're not already a well-practiced Order of Syndom slut?" Derek asked.

"All this new stuff is coming pretty naturally. Maybe I was just born into the wrong family," Selina shrugged.

"Maybe," Derek laughed, impressed by how slutty the sweet-looking girl had become. "Max, I can't believe you tried to dissuade her from becoming a member."

"Me neither," Selina objected with a pout. "How dare you not let me eat your Mom's pussy or fuck your Dad, you Puritan?"

"What about me?" Joanne piped up.