Family Shock: Home for the Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or to be your hot sister's lesbian slut whenever she wants me," Selina added.

"Better," Joanne said, as she resumed sucking her brother's dick.

"Well, let's spit-roast your sexy slut," Derek said.

"You can fuck her pussy," Max offered.

"That was already the plan," Derek said, as he ordered, "onto all fours."

"Yes, Daddy," Selina agreed eagerly, wanting that long dick back inside her twat.

"So obedient," Derek said.

"I'm a mindless bimbo for your entire family, Daddy," Selina said, degrading herself like this oddly enhancing the pleasure flowing around inside her.

The other girls went to the couch and began slowly rubbing each other's pussies as they watched their newest recruit about to get spit-roasted for the first time.

"I love you, baby," Max said, as he brought his dick to her mouth.

"I love you too," Selina said, as she felt strong hands grasping her hips.

"Ready to really get fucked, Selina?"

"Yes please, Daddy," Selina said. "Slam that big dick into me."

"I hope you won't end up liking my Dad's dick more than mine," Max said.

"Having sampled them both, I can report accurately that both of your dicks are perfect," Selina adjudicated, just as her pussy was filled with one of them.

"Good answer," Max said, as he slid his dick into her mouth.

For a good four or five minutes, Selina was spit-roasted. At first it was pleasurable but awkward, since the two men weren't in unison, but once they got in sync, it was a fucking unlike anything she'd ever felt before. Seven inches in her mouth, eight more inches in her pussy. Heaven! Her moans increased as her orgasm rose inside her.

"Fuck yourself on us, you dirty slut," Derek ordered, always loving to watch a woman bounce back lustfully onto his dick.

Selina instantly obeyed, as she bounced back on Derek's cock, and then rocked forward to devour Max's dick. Although she'd enjoyed being fucked in both ends, now taking control and being the one doing the fucking and sucking was exhilarating!

"Shit, she really is a natural," Jane said.

"Yeah, what coordination," Joanne agreed.

Selina was flattered by the compliments, as obviously she couldn't actually see what she was doing, but God, could she feel it.

"Oh yeah, fuck yourself on my dick," Derek encouraged, as she really began to get into a smooth, rapid rhythm.

"Come on my husband's dick, Selina," Jane sang out, as Selina's moans increased.

"Oh, fuck," Selina said, as Max's dick slipped out of her mouth while she furiously bounced back on her adopted Daddy's dick.

"Yes, come on my Dad's dick," Max encouraged, loving to see her facial expression whenever she came... it was so sexy.

"Oh yes, Daddy! May I please come, Daddy?" Selina moaned her question.

"Yes slut, you may come," Derek gave permission, as his own orgasm was close.

"Thank you so much, Daddy," Selina moaned, as she bounced back hard, taking the eight-inch dick as deeply as possible.

"Oh fuck," Derek grunted, as he spewed a load inside his son's girlfriend's unprotected pussy.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck!" Selina screamed, as her orgasm hit her the moment she felt the warm load explode inside her.

Max stroked himself slowly as he watched his sweetheart come.

Selina collapsed forward as a hurricane of pleasure torrentialled inside her, seeming to touch down all at once throughout her entire body.

"Come and clean her up, Jane," Derek ordered. "we don't want to get her pregnant."

"I'd love to," Jane said, as she hurried over to the coming coed and buried her face in her leaking cunt.

"Oh fuck," Selina moaned, as she felt the tongue hungrily lapping up her cream pie after having not at all considered the risk of pregnancy... although she was on the pill, so she should be safe.

"Come fuck me, big brother," Joanne demanded, as she spread her legs wide.

"If I have to," Max complained playfully.

"You do have to," Joanne said.

"By the way, Selina, as a member of the Order of Syndom, you're not allowed to refuse any member who wants to use you, man or woman," Derek explained. "But they mustn't refuse you either. Even a bottom slut enjoys that right."

"How will I know someone's a member?" Selina asked, as she enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasm and Jane's tongue still soothing her pussy.

"They all wear a distinctive ring like the ones we're all wearing," he explained. She'd long admired the platinum ring Max always wore on the ring finger of his right hand (not on his left like a wedding ring) whenever he wasn't playing football, but had never thought to ask if it had any significance.

"When can I get one?" Selina asked, excited to join this secret sex society.

"Soon," Derek said, before adding, "although you'll have to say 'I do' first."

"You mean 'I do' as in marriage?"

"Yes."

"Well then, I guess your son had better fucking pop the question pretty soon," Selina said, as she looked up to see her boyfriend fucking his sister.

"Are-are-are you saying you want to m-m-marry me?" Max stammered, his dick still plunging deep inside Joanne.

"Don't you want to marry me?"

"In a heartbeat," Max said, this turn of events equally as surprising as her full-on acceptance of the Order.

"That wasn't a proper proposal," Jane pointed out, as she continued licking Selina's pussy.

Max pulled out of his sister and followed his hard dick over to his beautiful girlfriend. He pulled her to her feet, noticing a little cum leaking down her leg. He knelt down onto one knee, and said, knowing this scene must constitute the most unorthodox proposal ever, "Selina, you're the love of my life; will you marry me?"


"Yes," Selina said, having longed to hear that question almost every day for a couple of months, although never quite like this, naked together in a roomful of his naked family, each of them covered with various people's cum.

Max stood up and they kissed.

"Congrats, son," Derek said.

"Congrats, daughter-in-law-to-be," Jane said.

"Congrats, sister slut," Joanne said, unable not to turn this sweet moment into a sexual one.

"Thanks, everyone," Selina said, surreally overwhelmed by this sudden proposal and how it had come about.

"Yeah, thanks, everybody," Max said, this not being remotely how he'd planned to ask her. But with that said, he did have a ring. It was upstairs tucked away in his suitcase, just in case something like this happened. "Don't anybody move, I'll be right back."

Max hurried up to the room and retrieved the ring. He quickly returned and dropped again to his knee, "I need to do this right."

He repeated, this time holding a ring box, "Selina, once again, will you marry me?"

"A hundred million times yes," Selina said, as he opened the box to reveal an impressive rock.

"Nice choice, big brother," Joanne said, "on both counts," as Max once again stood up, and this time slid the ring onto her finger.

"Wow, very good choice, son," Jane approved as she admired the ring.

"Yes, it's a very good choice, Max," Selina said, admiring the gorgeous and obviously expensive ring.

"So, now we need to do something to celebrate this occasion," Jane said.

"How about that double penetration I was promised while I eat both of your pussies?" Selina asked.

"I think that can be arranged," Jane smiled.

"Actually dear, go grab a strap-on and get her ass nice and ready for me," Derek said, needing a little time to recover, since he wasn't as young as he used to be.

"May I use it later on?" Selina asked, finding the idea of her getting the chance to fuck one or both of these hot women pretty exciting.

"If you're targeting me, that goes without saying," Joanne smiled.

A couple minutes later Selina was riding Max's cock while Jane fucked her ass and she ate Joanne.

A few minutes after that, Selina experienced air tight for the first time as she fucked Max from above and sucked Derek's dick, while Joanne took charge of the strap-on and really drilled her ass.

A couple minutes after that, Joanne was ass fucking her mother while Derek and Max double penetrated Selina.

Selina came again.

Jane came too.

Max spewed a load in his fiancée's pussy.

Derek eventually deposited a load in Selina's ass.

Lastly, Joanne got off as she rode her mother's face.

After some celebratory wine, Selina received her chance to wear the strap-on, and she went back and forth between Jane and Joanne while the men chatted.

Selina drilled both ladies until they came again, before Max and Joanne double teamed Selina to one final orgasm.

That night in bed, Max asked, "So do you still want to marry me?"

"Are you withdrawing your offer?" Selina asked coyly. "Consider carefully, because this ring is never coming off my finger while you're still drawing breath."

"No, I certainly don't want to back out. I was just hoping you weren't experiencing some post-orgasmic regret."

"Max, I've never been happier in my life... both because I love you so completely, but I also think I've finally discovered the missing element in my life."

"Missing element?"

"Yes, I've always craved to be a slut, but I've felt ashamed of it," Selina said. "But tonight I finally experienced what I was craving, everything I needed, and discovered who I really am."

"Well, wait until the rest of our family arrives tomorrow."

"A bigger orgy?"

"Unlike anything you could possible imagine," Max said, Christmas Eve at the Appleby's always climaxing in a thirty-person-plus orgy, where literally everything went.

"Oh, you can't even begin to imagine what I'm able to imagine now that you and your family have jump started my engine," Selina said, as she crawled under the sheets and added, "Mind if I swallow a nightcap?"

"I think I can allow my fiancée that," Max said, so excited that today had begun at the college with his massive fear she'd be scandalised by his family and they'd soon be breaking up, and that the day was culminating with him calling her his fiancée while she wore his ring.

"Fiancée; I like the sound of that," Selina said just before she deep throated Max's cock, then after a few bobs she came up for air and added, "although I like the words 'bride' and 'wife' even more."

"Well, my family doesn't believe in long engagements."

"Good."

"I mean my mother is likely already planning our wedding day."

"Good," Selina said again, since she'd marry him tomorrow if she could.

"That's very good, because she'll likely insist on it happening before we head back to college on Sunday," Max said.

Selina peeked up from under the covers and asked, "Really?"

"Yeah, since the bulk of my family will already be crashing in our living room," he said.

"Well, the sooner I say 'I do', the sooner I get to join the Order, and you and I can begin fucking people all over the campus!" Selina crowed, still not even knowing very many of the rules of the Order, but understanding it was a male-dominated hierarchy... which of course she'd grown up living under anyway, just without any of the side benefits.

"I love you so much," Max said, as he knelt behind her and flipped her onto all fours.

"I love you too, Max," Selina said, before adding, "now plow my asshole, and shoot a load deep inside of it."

"Yes, my beloved fiancée," Max agreed, sliding into her already well-gaped and well-fucked back door.

"Yes, my beloved fiancé," Selina moaned, "pound my ass."

THE END

Do you want to read more, or does the story end here?

Such as perhaps:

Family Shock: Incestuous Orgy

Selina joins her new extended family in a massively kinky multi-generational family fuck-fest.

Family Shock: Syndom Wedding

Selina gets married in a very unorthodox tradition.