Family Submission Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, don't think bad of your mother." Roger explained. "What you're seeing is a video from our first private tutoring class today that your mother volunteered for. This was the men's reward for passing an important exam. I like to provide incentives for my students. I find it motivates them to perform at a level they normally wouldn't."

As I stood there trying to take in everything Roger told me, he pushed his chair back and said, "Sweetie, you can get up now. I'll see you tomorrow at our normal time."

I watched as a naked woman climbed from under the desk, wiping her mouth as she stood. She turned around, and I recognized her as a student. She was brunette and in great shape. I didn't know her name, but I've seen her around the school. She saw me and looked embarrassed, quickly grabbing her clothes from the floor next to Roger and dressing. It didn't take her a minute to get out of the classroom, closing the door behind her.

"Sarah, I want you to undress." Roger instructed me. "You have one minute to strip and get your ass over my knee."

My adrenaline spiked, and I felt light-headed. I don't know what came over me, but I immediately did as Roger instructed. I practically tore my clothes off, momentarily forgetting to take off my shoes. My pants got stuck, and I panicked, trying to get them off. I eventually did, and after I quickly took off my t-shirt and bra, I almost ran around the desk. I threw myself over Roger's lap, then hated myself.

I didn't think twice about doing it. A man told me to strip, and I did. I offered no resistance beyond words. Roger was 5'9, a full two inches shorter than me, but he looked to be in shape. He had muscular arms, but looking back, I'm sure if I wanted, I could have fought him. That thought never entered my mind. I was a fucking submissive slut, doing whatever someone told me. My brother didn't take control, and I practically gave myself to the first man that did.

"Oh damn, that took you sixty-five seconds." He informed me. I was face down over his lap, so I didn't see his face, but I could hear the pleasure in his voice. "I will need to punish you for not following instructions."

I didn't see it as I was face down over his lap, but he opened the desk drawer and withdrew a paddle. This wasn't as bad as getting spanked by Dave's belt the first night, but it was close. The first strike landed with a sharp slap, causing me to jump and yell out.

"I'm glad we paid to have our classrooms soundproofed." Roger told me. "Please, yell all you want. I get turned on the more you do."

The last thing I wanted to do was turn him on, but I couldn't help it. After the first strike, the paddle started raining down on my ass in steady succession. In between my thrashing and yelling, I lost count of how many times he paddled me. Roger was just strong enough to hold me in place. I kicked my legs and tried to block the blows, but Roger held me firm.

Somewhere in the middle of that torture, my head went to a place I was unfamiliar with. I pushed the pain back. I could still feel it, and it hurt like hell, but it didn't dominate my mind. I had that feeling momentarily when Lyndsey had me over her lap, but it was over before I could fully embrace it. Roger pushed past the point that Lyndsey stopped and I went fully into it.

My focus narrowed, and I became calm. I could still feel myself kicking and screaming, but it was like I was listening to another person at the bottom of a well. My mind replaced the pain with a feeling of warmth. I noticed my lust growing. I was getting turned on. I could feel my vagina moisten the insides of my thighs. My mind started racing, and more than anything, I wanted to fuck Roger. I needed to fuck Roger. The thought was turning me on and making me sick.

I was deep in this state when the spanking ended and Roger stood me up. Before I knew what was happening, he was talking to me. "I want you to get down here and suck my cock. I don't want you to remove your mouth until I tell you, or you'll be back over my lap."

I did as I was told. I kneeled in front of him and immediately put his dick in my mouth without thinking. He must have been around seven inches long, and he was hard before my lips wrapped around him. As I kneeled there and gave this mother fucker a blowjob, I realized my ass hurt. It burned like hell. Not only did he paddle my butt, but both of my thighs. It hurt from the top of my ass to almost my knees. Roger didn't miss an inch.

"Debbie, get your ass over here." Roger ordered my mother. I glanced out of the corner of my eye as I continued to work on Roger's cock and saw my mother hurry from the corner. She had streaks from her makeup running down her face from crying, and her breasts were almost as red as her ass.

"Doesn't your daughter look great between my legs?" Roger sarcastically asked my mother. "You don't need to answer that; I know she does. After Sarah is done, I want you to take her home and instruct her what I expect of her. I don't want either of you to breathe a word of this to anyone. If I find out you did, you're fired and I will kick your kids out of school. That goes for all of them, your two new family members included. I will also turn over the video and signed letters to the authorities so your kids will have two parents in prison."

I wanted to bite his dick off right there, but I didn't want to see my mother get into trouble. "Ok, Sarah, you have two minutes to make me cum." Roger instructed me. "If you don't, I'll paddle both of you again."

I started sucking faster. My hand gripped him tighter, and I did everything I could think of. I cupped his balls and massaged them. Dave always liked that, and I hoped it worked on Roger. When I knew the time was running out, I started crying. I was getting frustrated. Nothing was working, and I didn't want to be responsible for us getting punished again.

That did the trick. When my tears started flowing and Roger could see how scared I was, he shot his cum down my throat. He got off on my pain and fear. When he came, he grabbed my head and pushed me into him hard enough to make me gag. I continued gagging as he filled me with his bitter tasking cum.

With his cock pushed in, my throat tightened up and I couldn't breathe. My hands began flailing, trying to push away from him, and hitting him when I couldn't. He held me firm. My vision started closing around me and I knew I was about to pass out. My arms stopped flailing and hung limply at my sides. I could barely hear my mother beg him to let me up. Right before my vision went black, he pushed me back.

I fell limp to the floor, gasping for breath. I couldn't move and just tried to breathe. My chest was on fire, and I was shaking. While I struggled on the floor, Roger stood up and walked out of the room. I barely heard him say that he wanted to see both of us in his office first thing in the morning.

My mother helped me up, and both of us dressed in silence. We walked to our respective cars and drove home. Between the time Roger walked out, and we walked through our front door, I don't think I said one word. Thankfully, no one saw us arrive, and I went straight to my room where I laid on my bed and cried. Four college men drugged and abused me, and that paled compared to the abuse Roger just put me through.

I felt both ashamed and angry because the abuse I just endured turned me on. I hated my body for betraying me like that, and I felt more like a slut that night than I ever had. I couldn't deny the physical response his abuse elicited, but that didn't change the fact I hated him. I was still crying when my mother came in and locked the door. She laid in bed with me, and we both cried together. My tears were a mixture of shame, anger, and humiliation. My mother's tears were from not protecting me.

"I'm sorry, baby." My mother said as we lay there crying. "Men like Roger know they have power over us. I hate that man, but I can't say no to him. I'm weak, and I'm sorry. I never wanted you involved in any of this, but he has me over a barrel. Standing there and watching him do that to you was the hardest thing I've ever done. I wanted to stop him, but I couldn't move. I felt paralyzed."

"Mom, I understand." I replied, trying to dry my tears. "I don't think I could have done anything either. Hell, he told me to strip, and I did it without fighting it. What does that say about me? Not only that, but while he was paddling me, I got turned on. I retreated inside of my head, where my desire took over. I wanted to fuck him right there. Jesus, Mom, I'm hopeless."

"I get the same way." My mother admitted. "It only works when a man overpowers me and I have no choice. In your father's case, it's hard for me to enter that headspace. Roger has an easier time, but I don't always get there. When he ties me up, I do, because I can't fight it. It's the submissive part of us that makes us that way. The best sex I've had has been after a hard punishment, or someone manhandles me, and I assume you'll be the same way. I also hate that man, but I've had some mind blowing orgasms from him."

"Then what do we do?" I asked. "We can't go around and fuck every man that tells us to strip."

"That's why your father was adamant about someone protecting us." My mother explained. "He knows I'm weak, and any dominant man can take advantage of me."

"Dad mentioned your brothers taking you away." I replied, seeing a way out. "That has to be better than this?

"Your father still thinks my brothers will rescue me, but that's not true." My mother admitted. "I told him that to keep his guard up. My brothers don't look at me like that any longer. They're married with kids and don't have time for any of that. You asked why I look miserable when we visit. It's because they don't take advantage of me. I want them to, but those days left when I married your father."

"They warned me about him, told me he was weak." My mother explained. "I told them I didn't need them any longer, and would do what I wanted. They still love me, but they told me I was on my own. I'm sorry, they won't be saving us."

My mother lied to me again. Well, she lied to my father, but we were along for the ride.

"There's more that you need to know." My mother informed me. "This goes beyond Roger. There are other men involved, both at the college and around town. Most days when I'm not in class, I'm servicing one of them."

"Hold on, you were having sex the entire time?" I asked, just realizing it. "You told me you were frustrated, that Roger only spanked you a few times since Dad went to prison."

"I lied." She admitted. "Roger told me to keep it to myself. I didn't have a choice. I didn't know until today what he had planned. I argued with him, and that's why he paddled my ass before you showed up. He even paddled my breasts, another of his favorite punishments."

My mother just told me it wasn't only Roger, but many other men who abuse her. What was my response? To complain that she was having sex when I wasn't. I felt bad about that, but I was still angry she held out to me. I realized my submission had more control over me than I thought.

"Roger is in charge, and the other men follow his lead." She explained. "I spend most of my time with Roger. He's told me I'm his favorite. I don't know why, because he has so many young women from the college."

"That's probably because you're a knockout, Mom." I answered. "You're much prettier than any of the other women there, students included. Not that it's a good thing under the circumstances."

"Ok, that's enough." My mother replied, blushing a little and smiling at my compliment. "I need to cover what Roger expects of us.

I shut up and let her talk. She explained Roger's requirements. Always refer to him as sir. We had to do everything he told us immediately. Both of us were to report to him first thing every morning for an inspection. We had to answer him when he called or texted. His instructions always take priority over anything else we were doing. My mother and I had to drive in together and home together. We were both required to shave each other daily, the emphasis on each other, from our neck to our toes. We were to always dress in heels at least three inches high, and always in dresses.

I was now included in his punishments. If I did anything wrong, or if he just wanted to, he would punish me. And, my mother informed me that my new work study at the college was as his personal assistant. When I wasn't in class, I was to report to him in his office. I would have those duties explained to me tomorrow.

My mother left me after telling me this, and all I could do is lay there. I didn't have the energy to eat. When Lyndsey got home and asked me if I was ok, I lied to her. I told her I wasn't feeling well and just wanted to sleep. She left me, and I didn't see anyone for the rest of the night. I got very little sleep, dreading the next day.

I awoke when my mother came in to get me. She reminded me of our requirement to shave each other. I followed her back to her room and climbed into the shower with her. My mother grabbed the shaving cream and lathering me up. She first shaved my legs, then arms, and finally moving to my vagina. She was careful not to cut me, especially along my labia. She then turned me around, bent me over, and told me to spread my ass. She applied the cream and shaved me between my ass up to my lower back. I never had a Brazilian, so this was a new feeling.

It was my turn, and I repeated what my mother had done to me. This was the first time I was up close and personal with my mother's vagina since I came out of it. We were almost carbon copies of each other, but hers was a little longer and her labia hung lower than mine. Both of us have prominent mounds, with our clitoris sitting up high. Fully shaved, both are on full display, and I have to admit, it makes for an erotic vision. I no longer had hair to hide this now, and it made me feel even more exposed.

We each washed up separately and toweled off. After putting on a dress and my heels, I made my way to the kitchen, meeting Dave and Thomas. We all said good morning, but not much else. They were talking, and I was thankful they didn't ask questions. I grabbed a few pieces of toast to eat on the way. My stomach was in knots, and I stumbled out the door with my mother. She didn't look as worried as I was. She was in a good mood as we drove to the college, singing along with the radio. I wanted to scream at her to stop. I wanted her to be just as miserable as I was.

Looking at her, I wondered if this awaited me. Her boss, and other men, took advantage of her daily. She was now getting fucked by students. Her daughter was joining her in her debasement. Either none of that bothered her, or she did a fantastic job of hiding it. I couldn't tell which one was true. I didn't want to reach a point that she had where all of this was just a normal day. Did I even have a choice? Was this my new life?

We both walked to the Dean's office and entered. He instructed me to lock the door, which I did.

"Good morning ladies, it's good to see you." Roger announced. "I hope you slept well. When you report to me in the mornings, you will immediately undress. Do so now."

Both my mother and I stripped. When we were naked, Roger told us to stand in the middle of the room facing the desk. "Now ladies, put your hands behind your head, elbows out. I want your legs spread as wide as you can get them. Arch your back and bend at the waist about forty-five degrees, then lift your head and look straight ahead."

We both took up this obscene pose. Both Mom and I have large breasts, and in this position, they hung free. It would have been worse if we were bent ninety degrees, but this was bad enough. With our legs spread, our vaginas were wide open to anyone behind us. We both wore our heels, so we towered over Roger. He was 5'9. I stood 6'2 on my heels, while my mother stood 6'3. I locked my eyes on the wall behind his desk and just stood there.

Roger walked in front of me, reaching forward with both hands and cupping my breasts. "These are nice, Sarah." He complimented me with a smile, lifting my breasts and squeezing. "They have some weight to them. Your mothers are bigger, but you have a nicer shape. I also like your nipples."

He pinched both, causing me to wince. He held them for a few moments, enjoying my discomfort. He walked out of my sight and I wasn't sure where he went until I felt his hand on my vagina. It startled me and I almost jumped. I kept my composure as he felt me up. He rubbed his hand up and down between my legs, then he slid his finger into me, followed by a second. He sawed his fingers in and out a few times, and when he was satisfied, withdrew. He walked back in front of me, showing me his hand.

"Look at how wet you are, Sarah." He said, pulling his fingers apart, causing a line of my vaginal juices to stretch between them. He then put it to his nose and sniffed, then said, "Delightful. You smell nice and clean. I love young pussy. Now, open your mouth and clean my fingers."

I did as he instructed. I opened my mouth, and he immediately stuck in his two wet fingers. He rubbed them on my tongue and around the inside of my mouth. When he pulled them out, it left me with a taste of my vagina and what must have been the soap he used. I stood in the same position while he repeated the same with my mother. After she licked his fingers clean, he stepped back in front of both of us.

"We call this position 'inspection'." He instructed us. "When I say inspection, you will immediately strip down to your heels and assume this position, regardless of where you are. I will require you to get into this position within thirty seconds. I don't care what you're wearing, you'll have thirty seconds. Do you understand?"

My mother and I both answered, "Yes, sir."

"Now, get on your knees, spread them apart as far as you can. Put your hands on the back of your head and push your chest out. Bring your feet together, toes pointing straight back. Sit back on your heels and lean back slightly. Keep your head lowered and your eyes on the floor."

We did as we were told. My mother and I took a few moments to get into the new position. Another obscene position, causing our breasts to stand out, and our vaginas were on display to anyone in front of us.

"We call this position 'expose'. Like the other, I will give you thirty seconds to get into it. Questions?"

We both answered, "No sir."

"Next. Get on your hands and knees. Put your forehead on the ground and push your hands out in front of you as far as you can. Place your hands on the floor, one on top of the other, palms down. Lift your asses in the air as high up as you can, arching your back. Spread your legs, but bring your feet back together, toes straight back."

After we were both in this position, Roger continued, "This position is called 'humble'. Like the others, you'll have thirty seconds. Is that clear?"

We both answered, "Yes sir."

This position was even more humiliating. We were bowing before whoever was in front of us, showing everyone our submission. I'm sure that was the purpose.

We went over a few more positions, fully nude, with no heels. One, called punishment, had us kneeling with our asses in the air and leaning on our elbows, but our feet were off the ground. Our kneeling position had us sitting on our heels with our arms locked behind our backs, head level, and eyes straight ahead. Our rest position had us sitting cross-legged, with our hands in our laps and head bowed. The waiting position had us stand in our heels, back straight, arms behind us, head up, and legs spread wide.

For the next two hours, Roger sat behind his desk and called out positions. In between each one, he made us get dressed. We had thirty seconds each time to strip and assume the correct posture. We each failed many times when we began trying to remember each one.