Family Submission Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last position we learned was our punishment. Roger called it 'endure'. We stripped fully naked with no heels. He made us to crouch on our toes, legs spread wide, and our hands on our heads. We were told to look forward, our heads straight. Neither one of us could last longer than five minutes until our legs became wobbly and started burning. He told us we would grow accustomed to the position, something I was not looking forward to.

When one of us failed, Roger put both of us in the endure position. When one of us collapsed, he spanked both of us. After about a dozen failures, we cleaned it up. We spent the second hour getting put in various positions without a single failure.

My mother could barely walk out of the office for her first class when we were done. I was told to stay behind to learn about my new job. What was my first duty? I spent the next two hours under his desk, sucking his dick. His desk had a closed front, so no one could see me. He held a few meetings with staff while I serviced him. After he came during one meeting, he held my head in place. I kept his dick in my mouth until it grew hard again, then began sucking it anew. In between meetings, he had me in various positions, or just standing in the corner with my hands on my head. He orgasmed three times before he finished with me.

My neck was stiff, my back ached, my legs felt like jelly, and my jaw hurt. He informed me I had a class in ten minutes to get moving and not be late. I quickly dressed and ran out the door on wobbly legs in three-inch heels. It was more of a stumble than it was a run.

When I arrived at my class, the door was closed and a note said they canceled it. I was about to turn around when my instructor walked up behind me and told me he wanted to have a word. This was my math class, and I was sure I needed to redo an assignment. My brother no longer oversaw my work, so I returned to my bad habits. This caused some of my grades to slide.

My math instructor was Mr. Simon. I didn't know his first name, never really cared. He was an older man, around sixty, I would guess. He always looked like he was undressing the women in the class, but that was something I was used to. All throughout high school, and now college, I grew accustomed to men trying to glimpse any skin they could. I became skilled at sitting at certain angles to not allow teachers to see between my legs under my desk. I put my arms in a position to block my cleavage when a teacher walked past me, or stood over me. Mr. Simon was no different.

I walked into the classroom and he followed. I wasn't paying attention and didn't notice him locking the door. When I made it to his desk, I stopped and waited for him. He walked behind his desk, sat down, and said, "Inspection."

Without thinking, I immediately stripped down to my heels. I got into the position and realized what I had done. I was standing naked, legs spread, bent at the waist, on display in front of my math teacher. I blushed a deep shade or red. I didn't move, however, and held my position.

Mr. Simon walked behind me and felt my vagina without saying a word. What the fuck was happening. Questions ran through my head. How many instructors were privy to this? Would some or all students tell me to assume a position? Suddenly, I realized I wouldn't know who would control me. I would be available to anyone who knew what to say. My stomach dropped, and I felt light headed.

Mr. Simon walked back to his desk and said, "Sarah, you are a vision, just like your mother. Roger has given me the job today of explaining exactly who we are. First, however, assume the waiting position."

I was thankful to get out of the inspection pose. My back was straining to hold it, and my neck was hurting. I stood up straight, put my arms behind my back, and spread my legs. I stared straight ahead, afraid to look Mr. Simon in the eyes. This position was more comfortable, but no less humiliating. In less than a day, I was already conditioned. I followed Mr. Simon's orders as if he was instructing me for years. What did that say about me? I wondered just how submissive I was and where my limit was, if I had one.

"We have six men on campus with us, but there are more men outside of the college." Mr. Simon explained. "All of us control various women and use them for our pleasure. Your mother has been part of our harem, as we call them, for years. Yes, I know. She only told you it was Roger. That's the story we gave her. Your father knew about Roger, and suspected it involved more men. Your father, however, didn't want a confrontation. I thought it was strange a lawyer would be like that. He never pushed it, and your mother was more than happy to keep it a secret."

"The great thing about your mother is she didn't require blackmail at first; she was happy to be dominated." He continued. "Roger sensed she was submissive and wasn't getting what she needed at home. He slowly turned up the heat, first playing it off like it was an office fling; just her and him. Once he had enough video on her, he made her available to the rest of us. She didn't like it, and she tells us she still doesn't. We feel she's lying to either herself, us, or both. Either way, we have video of her to full a website, and if she doesn't want to see her life and career ruined, she does what we say. Hell, she does some things we don't say. Your mother is the biggest slut we have."

Mr. Simon laughed, amused with himself. "We have material on all the women that would cause them either financial or legal harm if they cross us. This includes the husbands, which is why they don't fight. We also have students who are under our control. We caught these women in illegal activities, that if they came to light, may see them in legal trouble. We have been doing this for over ten years at this college, and we usually only use the women for a year or two. It would surprise you that, after our training, some women are reluctant to leave. Hell, we even had some want to come back. They tell us they're not sexually satisfied with anything less than full domination. I guess we're good at what we do."

Mr. Simon continued to talk for another fifteen minutes. I held my position, although at the end it was becoming difficult. Having my legs spread in three-inch heels really does a number on your calves and ankles. As I expected, when Mr. Simon was done, he instructed me to suck him off. I obeyed, kneeling between his legs and doing as he instructed. He was nicer than Roger, and also smaller. He was about four inches, and easily fit in my mouth. He did not hold my head, but allowed me to finish the job on my own. Afterward he allowed me to dress, and he gave me the next instructor I was to see.

The rest of the day had me visit four other men. All four had me strip and assume various positions. All four gave long talks to me, and all four had me suck their cocks. I found out throughout the day that no students were involved in their club. The students were an exception, used only because they needed leverage over my mother.

One instructor, while I was sucking his dick, let slip that the three students that fucked my mother were sons of other men in the club, and would be members themselves when they graduated next year. So, this was a closed affair, members only. I was also told that this club is just one of dozens across the county. I guess that should have registered more, but this was all coming at me fast and I didn't pick it up.

After five hours, I stumbled back into Roger's office. My legs were giving out, my back was shot, and I had a headache. I hadn't eaten all day, but I swallowed plenty of my tormentors' cum, so that was something I guess. I walked through the door and Roger was at his desk on the phone. I undressed, walked in front of his desk, and assumed the wait position. I did it like it was the most normal thing to do. That didn't bother me as much as my state of mind.

Even with all the pain I endured throughout the day, all the degradation I suffered, and the humiliation I felt standing naked in front of the men, I was feeling relaxed. The frustration I felt when Dave pulled back from me was disappearing. I was feeling less anxious about Roger in control of me, and a feeling of contentment was replacing it. Is this why my mother seemed happy this morning? It had only been a day, yet this felt natural.

All day, they did not give me the option to think for myself. I was under the total control of six different men, none of whom I would ever have chosen as a partner. That didn't matter. What mattered was they were confident and dominating, and I responded to that. None of them had sex with me. I was the one performing for them. I found my sexual desire growing as I thought about the domination. This was unlike anything Dave did, or I had ever seen.

With Dave, I always knew he cared about me, that he had a limit. Not so with my new masters. Did I really say that? Master? That's what they were, if I had to be honest. The word made me grimace, but I quickly became comfortable with it the more I thought about it. As I stood there running over everything in my head, I heard the door open behind me. I couldn't see who it was, and I fought my impulse to cover up. After a few moments, I saw my mother out of the corner of my eye take up a waiting position on my right, naked in her heels. We both stood there waiting for Roger to acknowledge us.

After about five more minutes, his call ended, and he spoke. "Good job, ladies. I see you're learning your place. Both of you have had full days, so I think you deserve a reward. You both have permission to orgasm. Oh yeah, Sarah, that's another rule. You can't orgasm unless you get permission from one of our club members. That includes at home, with one exception I'll cover later. I still have some work to do, so you'll have to help each other out. I want you both on the floor in the '69' position. You'll pleasure each other until I tell you to stop, and I expect to hear an orgasm from each of you. Failure will cause punishments."

What the hell? My mother and I glanced at each other, and I'm sure I had the same look of shock she did. I had never had sex with another woman, and my mother admitted previously neither had she. Our first time was to be with each other in front of Roger. Oh, wonderful. We both hesitated when Roger said, "I mean now. Get your asses on the floor and I better see each of you eating pussy in the next thirty seconds."

We both dropped to the floor, my mother laying down and practically pulling me down with her. I straddled her head, and bent forward until my mouth was level with her vagina. I admired her vagina this morning, and I got another good look at it. Now that I was closer, I noticed a slight smell. It was like the sweet smell I had when I went down on Dave. I tentatively put my mouth on her clit, and sure enough, it was also similar tasting to Dave. It seems it runs in the family.

Perfume companies make a fortune advertising pheromones in their products. I always thought that it was a bunch of bull that an odor could turn someone on or attract a potential mate. I was reconsidering my position on the matter as I licked my mother's vagina and losing myself in her taste and sweet smell. It was becoming intoxicated, and it was heightening my sexual desire. I was getting hornier by the second.

I could feel my mother's tongue run up and down my labia, circle my clit, then lick me up and down again. She was trying to figure out what she was doing, same as I was. We both quickly learned that when we slowly twirled the clit with our tongues, the other person started grinding her hips. That's where we settled, and I could hear my mother groaning as I was doing the same.

We were deep in each other's pleasure when the door opened again and in walked one man I visited that day. We were both startled, but it barely knocked us off of our job.

"Damn, Roger, you weren't kidding." The man said. "That's the most erotic thing I've seen. We've had women do this, but never a mother and daughter. Just the thought is making me hard. Tell me we can fuck these two when they're done."

"Why do you think I called you Alex." Roger said, "Pull up a seat and enjoy the show."

I heard what they said, but it didn't register. I was too busy building up to my first orgasm, which hit me like a freight train. When it did, I thought my head would spin off. I let out a moan, building in volume until it was loud enough to hear in the hall outside the Dean's office. I hoped this office was soundproof as well. My body convulsed, and I almost fell off of my mother, who was writhing and convulsing herself through an orgasm underneath me. When my orgasm subsided, I felt weak, but lowered my head and continued to slowly lick my mother again.

"That was fucking amazing." Alex said. "I can watch them do that all day."

"Well, I don't have all day, unfortunately." Roger replied. "Another woman is coming in soon. I have a club member that requested a hostess tonight for a party. I need to get her over to his house by 6. We need to move this along."

"Ladies, inspection." Roger called out loudly.

My mother and I jumped up and put ourselves in the inspection position. My lips and chin were still wet with my mother's juices. My hair was a mess, flowing in different directions from positioning my head upside down. I could barely stand, still with my heels on, and I hoped I didn't fall forward. I was still coming down from my orgasm and felt lightheaded.

"Damn, that's impressive." Alex said. "You only taught them positions this morning? I'm glad we incorporated them. I think it makes the women more obedient."

"I agree." Roger replied. "These are the first two I've taught. I'll split the other women up and assign them to everyone else for training. I can't possibly train all twenty of them."

Twenty women? Good Lord. How many women have these men abused over the years?

"Ok, Alex, take your pick." Roger told him.

"Oh, that's easy." Alex replied. "I've been wanting to fuck Sarah since he gave me a blowjob earlier today."

Alex walked behind me, slapped me on my ass, and grabbed my hair. He yanked me up and back, almost taking me off my feet as I stumbled backwards. He was rough, pulling me hard by my hair toward the wall. He twisted me around until I was facing the wall, then shoved me into it. I put my hands up to brace myself, but I still hit the wall pretty hard.

Alex was the biggest man I visited today. He stood 6'3 and must have weighed 250 pounds. He didn't look like he had an ounce of fat on him. It just so happened he was also the football coach. That tracked with his size and strength. He grabbed my waist, pulling me back, and told me to put my hands on the wall. I complied and stood there with my ass out, awaiting my assault.

I didn't wait long. Alex entered me with a pop. I was thankfully still a little lubricated from my orgasm, but it still hurt. I let out a loud gasp and winced. Alex couldn't have cared less. He immediately started sawing his dick in and out, rubbing me a little raw. After a minute, my vagina started lubricating again, and it became bearable. Alex never broke rhythm. Between his constant pounding, I thought my head would explode. My legs were straining to hold me steady, pushing back enough so Alex's thrusts wouldn't push me into the wall.

Just when I thought I would collapse, Alex grabbed my hair, pulled me back, twisted me around, and pushed me to my knees. He then pushed his dick to my lips, and without prompting, I took it in my mouth. He pushed my head all the way to his groin, blocking my nose. He pushed his dick into my throat and I had a repeat of Roger yesterday; I couldn't breathe.

I tried to relax, and when I did, I found I could still breathe through my mouth. My throat didn't close up like it did yesterday, and I didn't panic. Alex's 8 inch dick was deep in my throat, and I held it there and let him cum. Once he was satisfied, he withdrew and said, "Damn, she's learned to deep throat after one day. She is just like her mother. Sarah, kneel."

When Alex said that, I spread my legs, put my arms behind me, and my head up straight. I saw my mother bent over Roger's desk with cum dripping down her leg. Roger and Alex were getting their pants back on.

"Sarah, clean up your mother." Roger instructed me.

As if I thought this day couldn't get any worse, these guys humiliate me further. I crawled over to my mother. As I got closer, I could hear her crying softly, and I could see her body shaking a little. I positioned myself behind her and started licking Roger's cum off her inner thigh. His cum tasted like bitter salt. That's the closest I can get to describing the taste. I licked her thigh clean, then pulled back.

"You're not done, Sarah." Roger announced. "Get all the cum out of her. Suck it out."

Good Lord. This man knows no limits. I did as I was told. I licked my mother's vagina again, lapping up all the cum that leaked out. I then put my mouth up to her opening and began sucking and licking inside. I honestly got very little. That wasn't the point of this exercise. He did this to humiliate and debase me. These men were sadists that got off on our misery, of that I have little doubt.

When I finished, Roger ordered us to get dressed and gave us further instructions. "I want both of you to get each other off before bed at night. That will be the only orgasm you will have at home each day. You will take a video that you will show me each morning. You will only lick each other's pussy, no hands. I also want you both to shower together, washing each other. You may not wash yourselves. You will also sleep together naked. You will move into your mother's room, Sarah. I want you both to spend as much time together as possible."

We both left and drove home again in silence. My body and mind were reacting to the treatment we received. My submissive side was making me yearn for this treatment. I enjoyed being dominated. Even the humiliation made me hot. I hated Roger and the rest of the men, but I couldn't resist them. My body made me to give into their abuse. My mind told me I needed it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene shifts to Sarah standing naked in front of a man in a suit. He's seated behind a large desk in an enormous ornate office.

"Sarah, stop for a moment." The man instructs her. "I get the idea. Why don't we circle back to how these men treated you and your mother. What exactly do you want from me?"

Sarah stared straight ahead, not making eye contact, as she retold her story. Roger trained her to do that, but she couldn't resist; she had to look at the gentleman seated behind the desk. The first thing Sarah noticed was a scar on the man's face, running below his right eye to his cheek. It was pronounced, but it didn't detract from his handsomeness. He was a good-looking man. His suit looked to be expensive, and it was obvious he had money.

She could tell he was tall, even though he remained seated. He leaned back in his chair and folded his hands on his chest. His jaw was firm, and he had wide shoulders. She couldn't help but be attracted to him, and there was something in his eyes that was drawing her in. Dominant men always attracted her, and if she wasn't careful, she might lose herself in him.

Shaking her head to break out of her thoughts, she responds, "You're my last hope. I have no one left to turn to. My daughters are in trouble and I can't help them. I've tried everything I know, spent all of my money trying to get them back, but I can't get anywhere. The last man I hired specializes in finding missing people and bringing them back home. He got close, but he couldn't get them out. He recommended you, and said if anyone could do it, you could."