Family Submission Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really don't do that kind of thing, Sarah." The man replied. "Something like this takes resources, and you're asking me to go after three women. Do you know where they are, and are they in the same place?"

"No sir, not exactly." Sarah answered, not confident that he would help her. "I have an idea where they are and who has them. However, they are in three different states."

"The more you describe this, the more complicated it's becoming." He replied, letting out a sigh and looking down momentarily before continuing. "Do you have money that can help finance a rescue?"

Sarah was about to cry. This man was her last chance to get her daughters back. Her life had fallen apart, and she needed something, anything, to go her way. She lowered her head and answered him, "No, I don't. I don't have any money. I used the last for cab fare to see you. You say rescue, but if you ask them, they'll tell you they don't want to leave. They've been brainwashed and believe they love these men. Please help me, I have nowhere else to go."