Family Surprises Ch. 01

Story Info
Daughter gets a surprise on a visit home.
2.7k words
4.23
23.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Fm, mm, bdsm, voy

It was strange being back in my room in the house I grew up in. I'd moved away to go to college, fell in love with Brad and got married. My parents had come to visit us a few times but I hadn't been back home more than a couple times and hadn't spent the night in the house at all since I moved away.

Mom had convinced me to come home and stay with her and Dad for Christmas one year. Neither Brad nor I really looked forward to it. But, as Brad said to me, you never know how long your parents will be around so we should spend time with them while we can. My parents were both barely 60 now, but you never know.

We got to my parents house late in the afternoon. After bringing our suitcase in, Mom said we should stay in my old room. We took our bags and walked to the room, the floor creaking now and then. The house was an old Victorian and had what you might call 'character'. The old wood creaked when you moved around. While the electrical and plumbing had been updated, a lot of the home was still original.

My old room was much the same as I when I left. It's small, but has a bed, a desk, a dresser, and a closet. The essentials. I opened the drawers of the dresser and found them empty. The closet was also empty. I figured I'd unpack a bit in the morning.

The bed was kind of small, but I figured we'd manage. Brad and I climbed in and, after some tossing and turning, we found that we were most comfortable sleeping on our sides with Brad spooning me.

Just as I was drifting off, Brad shook me, "Honey. Listen!" He said. I could hear some thumping and moaning. My parents room was next to mine. "Your parents... I think they are doing it."

"Just go to sleep, honey" I replied.

"It's great that they still do it." I didn't respond. I could feel Brad's cock getting hard and pushing into my ass cheeks.

After a few minutes, the thumping stopped. The house was quiet. A moment later we could hear my Mom, "Dammit, George. Get down there and make me cum."

Brad didn't say anything but I know he heard it. I didn't remember hearing anything from my parents room growing up. I guess that they felt some new freedom since I was grown and married. "Go to sleep." I said, again.

In the morning, all was normal. Mom was chatty. She talked about baking cookies, doing a little more decorating and asked us to help with some lights outside. Dad sat at the table and read the newspaper, not saying anything.

Later that evening, we all sat around watching the news. As it neared the end, I was looking at Mom and saw her glance at Dad. He nodded slightly. Then they both stood up and Mom said, "We're headed off to bed. You kids get some sleep and we'll see you in the morning."

After they left, Brad and I watched television for another 15 minutes before we too went to bed. We got to the bedroom. My parents door was closed but there was light coming from under the door. They were still getting ready for bed, I guessed.

Earlier that day I had put our clothes in the dresser and closet. We got our pajamas on and did our business in the bathroom. Brad put his slippers in the closet and I turned the light off. As I got into bed, I noticed that Brad was still standing in the closet door.

"What are you doing? Come to bed," I said.

"There's light in the back of the closet," Brad said. "I think there are couple holes in the wall."

"Yeah," I replied. "It's an old house. There are a lot of holes and cracks and things. You don't really notice them unless you look close."

"Where is the light coming from?"

"That's my parents room," I said.

"Were these holes here when you lived here?" He asked.

If it weren't dark in the room, Brad would have seen me blush. "Um, yes."

Brad walked over to the bed next to me. "And did you spy on your parents?"

I couldn't see him but I could imagine the smirk on his face. "Maybe," I said.

The truth was that I had spied on them and not just in the bedroom. I didn't tell Brad but there were ways to basically peek in on any room of the house. The kitchen, the bedrooms, the bathrooms. I didn't really realize all this until I was older and, at 18, getting ready to head to college. I had watched my Mom and Dad have sex on their bed a few times. It seemed pretty boring at the time.

"Kinky. I like it!." Brad said.

Brad climbed in next to me and spooned me like the night before. I could feel his hard cock. He reached around and started feeling my breasts, pushing his cock into my ass. I moaned. "Thinking about my parents have you all worked up?"

I turned over and pulled his cock out then scooted down and teased the tip with my mouth. I let it slide in past my lips and ran my tongue around the head. Brad moaned, encouraging me to go further.

"Stop. Shhhh." Brad said. "Listen." We could hear was sounded like slapping. "What the hell is that?"

Brad got up. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going to look."

"Um, no. Wait!" I said, but he didn't. Brad opened the closet and walked in. After a few minutes, he still hadn't come back. So, I got up and walked in. He was kneeling there with one eye looking through one of the holes in the wall into my parents bedroom. He had his cock out and was stroking it. "What are you doing?"

"Shhhh."

I went over and put my eye up to another hole and looked in. The lights were on and I saw my Dad standing, bent over with his face on the bed, naked. I could see his wrinkled ass looking right at me. His ass cheeks were bright red. Mom was standing behind him, spanking him with a paddle of some sort. I jerked back and left the closet.

"Holy crap. I'm not going to be able to unsee that," I said to myself.

Brad came back in. It was dark but my eyes had adjusted. I could see his cock sticking straight out. He came around to my side of the bed, grabbed me and turned me over. He pushed his cock into my pussy from behind and just started thrusting in and out like a wild man. We didn't say a word, he just fucked me hard until he came.

Back in bed and spooning me, I said, "Feel better?"

He didn't answer my question. "I don't think I can look at your parents the same way again. Just, wow."

The next morning we again sat at the kitchen table. Mom made us some toast and coffee. Dad came in and sat down, grimacing slightly as his butt hit the chair.

Brad leaned over and whispered "I bet his ass is sore." I giggled a little.

"What's amusing?" Mom asked.

"Nothing Mom. What are you doing today?" I asked, changing the subject.

In bed that night, we didn't pretend to even go to bed. We changed, turned the light out and went into the closet to see what was happening in my parents room. What I saw stunned me. Dad was on the bed on his hands and knees. Mom was behind him. She had on a huge strapon dildo and was fucking Dad in the ass!

"Holy shit!" Brad said, his stiff cock in his hand as he looked through the hole.

"You like a big cock in your ass, don't you?" we could hear Mom say.

"Yes." We could barely hear Dad but it was pretty clear what he said.

"Beg for it," said Mom. When he didn't respond right away she slapped his ass hard. "I said beg for it!"

"Please!"

"Please what, you worm!" Mom said loudly.

"Please fuck my ass. Please give me your cock," Dad mumbled.

"That's right I'm going to fuck your ass, you pussy. Take it like the ass slut you are!"

Another 5 minutes of Mom fucking Dad's ass then she pulled out and wiped the dildo off with a towel that was laying on the bed. She laid down on her back next to Dad, her plastic cock sticking straight up from between her legs.

"Get over here and put your pathetic cock in me." Dad obeyed, climbing on top of her. He moved her strapon out of the way and pushed into her. "You'd better not cum before I do."

Dad didn't say anything but just started fucking Mom. I guess he was lucky because Mom came first. She just breathed a little heavier and gave a bit of a shudder. A little while after, Mom took her strapon off and put it in their bathroom. She came back and turned out the lights and, I guessed, went to bed.

Brad and I did the same. We slept hard that night. I had strange dreams all night.

The next day was Christmas Eve and Mom made breakfast as usual. But Dad didn't come down.

"Where's Dad?" I asked.

"He'll be down in a bit. He was a little slow getting up today." Mom said. "Did you two sleep well?"

"Yes," I said. "We were worn out."

"Us too." Mom smiled.

That evening we drank and opened a few Christmas gifts. Then, after dinner, we all watched television as usual.

Mom wore a Christmas nightgown. It was red satin with lace trim. We could see her big, droopy tits swaying around inside and her nipples poking through the thin material. I watched out of the corner of my eye and saw Brad starting at her boobs. I gave him a nudge with my elbow. "Quit staring."

I could swear I saw my Mom smile a little. Dad seemed like he was in a haze. Mom was up and down off the sofa. She did a lot of bending over and other things that made her tits jiggle and sway. If I didn't know better, I'd say she was teasing Brad. It was working since Brad had to make an effort to hide his stiff cock.

I was tired that night. We went up into bed and I guess I drifted off quickly. I woke up sometime later. It was one of those times where you are sure something woke you up but you can't figure out what it was. A sound? Movement?

As I became slightly more alert, I realized that Brad wasn't in bed. I figured he was in the closet again. I peeked in and he wasn't there. I opened my bedroom door and saw that the bathroom was empty. No Brad.

I went back into the empty closet and looked through the hole. There was Brad! He was naked and bent over the bed just like my Dad was a few nights ago. Mom spanked Brad hard with her paddle and I could see him twitch. But he stayed where he was. I couldn't see Dad anywhere.

Mom paddled Brads ass a few times and then suddenly stopped. She moved out of my view so the only thing I could see was Brad leaning over the bed. He didn't move.

"Come with me." The voice startled me. I was still in the closet, looking through the hole. I looked up and saw Mom standing there with the paddle in her hand. I had no idea how she knew I was in here. I guess it didn't matter. "Come." She said again, then turned around and walked out.

I didn't know what to do. She had just caught me spying on her. But she didn't seem fazed by it.

I got up and followed her. She left my room and went back into her bedroom. There was Brad, still bent over the bed naked. He was looking the away from us. Dad was there too. He was standing in the corner of the room. He was also naked, but not moving. His somewhat small cock was pointing straight out. It didn't seem to bother him that Brad and I were in the room.

"It's time for you to learn," Mom said to me.

"Learn?" I said. I knew that Brad heard my voice but he didn't move.

Mom handed me the paddle and then just pointed at Brad. "Go ahead. It's your calling."

This was so surreal. Was I still dreaming? I went over to Brad and gave his ass a little smack.

"Harder," Mom said.

I smacked him a few more times, each time hitting harder. I could see red marks all over his ass. I don't know why, but my pussy was getting wet. This was turning me on.

Mom whispered to me what I should do next. I reached under my own nightgown and removed my panties.

"Brad, get up." He did as I asked. He just stood there, naked with a big hardon, looking down at his feet.

"Well, I'll tell you one thing," Mom said. "Brad sure has a nicer looking cock than your father." I looked over at Dad and his little cock sticking out, then back at my husband. Brad wasn't huge, but he was definitely bigger than Dad.

I got on the bed and on my hands and knees. I pulled my nightgown up and looked at Brad. "Get over here and lick my ass."

Brad didn't hesitate. He came over immediately and stuck his tongue between my ass cheeks. No one had ever licked my ass before. I moaned -- it felt fantastic.

Mom walked behind him and smacked his ass again, which startled him."

"I just didn't want you to forget that I was still here," Mom said. "From here on out, your are going to do as my daughter says. Isn't that right, Brad." She smacked his ass hard to make sure it got through.

Brad pulled his head away just long enough to say "Yes, Mom."

Brad licked my asshole for a several more minutes. Then I turned over and made him eat me until I came. Having your husband eat your pussy while your parents watch is not a normal thing. But I was so excited that I didn't care.

When I pushed Brad's head away, Mom looked at him and said, "Good job. Just one last lesson. Get over here on your knees." Brad walked over to my Mom and got on his knees in front of her. She looked at Dad and told him to come over to her.

She had Dad stand in front of Brad. His little pecker standing straight out. Mom looked at Brad and said "You know what to do."

Brad hesitated. Dad stepped forward and put his penis on Brad's lips. Brad just opened his mouth and took Dad's cock and started sucking. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"You should be able to get it all in your mouth. He has a small pecker." Mom said. Then she looked at me, "You need to be firm but he will do whatever you ask of him. She nodded to Brad. "It's in his DNA just like being in charge is in yours."

Mom watched Brad give Dad a blowjob for a little while. Then she walked behind Dad and I saw her shove a finger up Dad's ass. Right away Dad came in Brads mouth. My husband just gave my Dad a blowjob. I didn't see that coming when I got up this morning.

As I thought about all that happened this holiday, I still can't really believe it all. But, I knew one thing -- my relationship with my husband and also with my parents had changed.