Family Takedown 18

Story Info
Krissy learns her new role at family home evening.
16.2k words
4.62
48.4k
27
0

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,108 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is fictitious and so are the characters. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. All characters are 18-years-old or older. All rights reserved.

This story is a fantasy. It contains both reluctant and non-consensual sex, including incestuous and anal sex. If that bothers you, don't read it. You've been warned. In real life, all reluctant and non-consensual sex is immoral and illegal, and not condoned by the author.

*****

FAMILY HOME EVENING

"Glad you could join us," Kate said with mock consternation but not true derision to her oldest daughter when the bosomy bookworm returned from a day at the library midway through dinner.

The proud mother understood Allison's passion for schoolwork, and also that studying was her cherished escape from the dishonorable daily demands of her sexually depraved little brother.

In truth, Kate was pleased neither Allison nor Britney had been present earlier to see their dominated aunt bend to David's authority by unceremoniously taking his indefatigable cock, while she herself fell prey to the sexual libidinous of her own father, fucking him soundly to multiple mind-numbing orgasms.

"Sorry I'm late," the bespectacled teen genius apologized sincerely. "I got caught up in a difficult equation and just didn't want to leave until I'd solved it."

"Did you? Solve it, I mean," David snarked at his accomplished big sis.

"What do you think, dumb ass," Allison shot back, comfortable in math and physics as her own turf where even her overbearing brother couldn't usurp her pride and prowess.

"You tell him, Allie-cat," Sam applauded, while remaining incapable of pulling his unquenchable eyes away from the prodigious outcropping of her huge breasts in the floppy shirt she wore - the same big jugs he'd fucked only that morning.

"Yeah, well, we'll see how dumb you think I am later," the wounded family tyrant griped, certain he'd get what he wanted from her voluptuous body, even if he couldn't compete with her whip-smart brain.

"Brit at a party again?" Allison asked, assuming she already knew the answer.

"Yes, then overnight again at Jenny's," Kate said with a raised eyebrow and a knowing glance spotted by her kids, but leaving their visitors ignorant of the debauched night of lesbian sex their sweet young niece and granddaughter had planned.

From there the conversation devolved into pleasant banter about friends, school and the latest news, just as it would at any normal family meal. It wasn't until the food was consumed and the plates were washed and put away that the direction of the evening turned indisputably perverse.

"Great dinner, mom," David congratulated, then added in a most inappropriate manner. "You cook as well as you fuck."

"DAVID!" Aunt Kristina blurted in shocked admonishment of the impudent youngster, even as her own father only cracked a knowing smirk at the unseemly comment. "You shouldn't say such things about your mother."

"Well, it's true," he volleyed back unconcerned. "Right grandpa?"

Allison's blue eyes shot to her grandfather, unknowing what had transpired in the backyard that afternoon, but now fearing the beloved old man was now fully engaged in David's naughty activities.

"Ummm, yeah, right," Sam answered sheepishly, before realizing that everyone else there knew he'd fucked his gorgeous daughter earlier, and that Allison would learn that truth soon enough too.

"So, on with the evening," David announced cheerily. "Grandpa, let's have a couple of beers in the living room while the ladies go change."

"Change?" Kate asked with sudden concern. "What do you mean, change?"

"You know, get comfortable for the evening," David answered casually, but with a look at his mother sure to convey his lascivious intent. "I'm sure Aunt Krissy's wardrobe is probably limited for the visit, so maybe you can pick something out from your selection of home attire?"

If David's telling look didn't convey the message, his use of the phrase 'home attire' most certainly did.

"Well, David, Kristina and I may be sisters, but we're different sizes," Kate fought back as subtly as she could without engendering her volatile son's wrath. "I'm smaller than her, and my clothes won't fit."

"Sure they will," the serious young man insisted as his aunt watched the volley between mother and son, not fully comprehending the issue, but recognizing her sister was correct that most anything in Kate's closet would be far too small to fit her shapely and more full-figured body. "Just go do it, okay?"

"Um, well, okay," the shaken mother consented. "If you say so?"

"I say so," David curtly replied to leave no doubt.

"C'mon, Kris," Kate turned to her confused little sister to lead her to the bedroom to try on outfits, feeling certain she knew what type of scanty clothing her terrible son expected. "Let's see what we can find."

"Pink is always a good color," the incorrigible collegian called as they left, then turned to his waiting sister with special instructions about her attire.

"I took the liberty of setting your evening wear out for you, Allison," the smarmy youth informed his solemn older sibling. "Wear that, and only that. Got it?"

Allison didn't need to answer, but simply rolled her eyes instead, despite the shiver up her spine.

The big-titted coed didn't know exactly what her shithead brother had selected, but she knew it would be revealing, even scandalous. She also knew it was most certainly something she wouldn't want to wear in the presence of her modest aunt, and definitely not her revered but apparently degenerate grandfather.

"Pull up a seat and have a beer, grandpa," David smiled. "I think you're gonna like the evening's entertainment."

*****************************

"Oh dear lord, Katie, I can't wear this?" Kristina held up the tiny pink mid-drift sleeveless t-shirt. "It's indecent, not to mention too small."

"I've worn it," Kate simply answered, speaking the truth, but withholding the more lurid details of its use.

Yes, she'd worn the diminutive garment, but only in the privacy of her own bedroom at the request of her exacting son a few weeks ago before a night of raucous incestuous sex.

"Not in front of dad, I'd bet," the younger sister charged, "and not with just a skimpy pair of panties to match."

As she complained, Kristina held up a petite pair of matching pink bikini panties, a size too small and meager to begin with even then. This was her designated outfit for the 'relaxing' evening David envisioned, and protest as she might, her older sister simply wouldn't back down, insisting it was in her best interest to go along with his desires.

"Just do it, Krissy," Kate shot back with an angry tone, employing her easily-manipulated little sister's new pet name in a harsh attempt to get her way and spare herself David's retribution for failure.

"It's this, or nothing," she finally delivered the ultimatum she knew her son would give were he there.

"Oh hell, I'm not gonna win this, am I?" Kristina asked rhetorically, resigned to her fate.

Perhaps she remembered lying stark naked before her father earlier that afternoon, or worse, fucking her bastard nephew before Sam's very eyes. Despite that, this outfit felt even more revealing than being nude and more suggestive of sex.

"Alright, I'll put it on, but in private," she snarled with unnecessary modesty, marching off to the bathroom to change even though only her sister was in the room.

Fifteen minutes later the bathroom door opened and a clearly discomfited Kristina slunk out to present herself to her big sister, who in the meantime had changed into her own sexy lingerie.

"Oh, holy shit!" Kate exclaimed reflexively upon seeing her embarrassed little sister, aghast by the vision even though she knew it was going to be a complete disgrace.

Kristina stood with shoulders slumped in her shame, the sparse cloth hardly keeping any of her bodacious body under wraps and exposing nearly as much sumptuous flesh as had her total nudity by the pool.

The pink t-shirt couldn't contain the big-chested divorcee's enormous tits, with the cotton bulging across the mountains of pillowy flesh and forced outward to such an extreme the pale bottoms of the bashful woman's abounding melons drooped generously below the short hem hugging just over her wide areolas.

Across the chest in large white letters were the words "Cock Tease." The unsavory message was definitely an attention grabber, but to any observer, the sheer volume of tit-flesh spilling out in every direction was more than enough to draw their wide eyes.

Unfortunately, the writing did nothing to obscure the soft points of Kristina's silver dollar nipples poking obviously against the straining fabric; not from arousal, but simply because the cloth was so tight across her hefty jugs.

Completing her 'look' for the evening's sordid events, she had refreshed her make-up and left her hair in the juvenile pigtails tied in pink ribbons with bangs draping her forehead, in the manner David had recommended earlier that morning.

"Sweetie, it'll be okay," Kate offered with false optimism, trying to assuage her distressed sister's humiliation by putting on a good spin, but knowing it was an absolute lie as she shook her head sorrowfully. "It's playful and cute."

The panties weren't much better. They covered everything, but were drawn so tight they may as well be painted on.

Kristina's newly-shaved pussy was clearly visible, with her plump labia impressed against the cotton fabric and the straps at the hips pulled so tight they dug into her meaty hips to emphasize their broad girth. The bikini cut wasn't a thong, but wasn't much better, shrinking between her chunky butt cheeks to disappear up the dark crevice of her ass.

Kate knew this 'airheaded bimbo' look was exactly what her demented son wanted. She also knew that Kristina was terribly unhappy and troubled.

Nevertheless, after the events by the pool, the corrupted matron understood her little sister was every bit as intimidated, apprehensive, and secretly enthralled by David's forceful domination and mighty cock as every other woman in the house, leaving little doubt the Krissy persona would eventually reappear to subserviently play her designated role.

"Hi, I'm Krissy," Kristina snarked sarcastically in an affected shrill voice viewing herself in the mirror, almost as if to prove Kate's insightful appraisal correct. "I'm a cock tease."

For her part, Kate's attire was simple - a sheer, nearly invisible white lace camisole drawn up over the hips with thin straps at the shoulders. The light fabric left her generous breasts unsupported, placing her wonderfully firm tits on display to their utmost advantage - proudly thrust outward and upward.

It was basically a transparent body-stocking without sleeves or leggings, designed to accentuate her many admirable feminine charms right down to the unavoidable 'camel toe' at her crotch, where two snaps held the lingerie together - easily undone for quick access.

"We'd better get down there," Kate advised wisely, redoing her ponytail and shaking her own clipped bangs as she opened the door. "David gets impatient."

*****************************

In her own room, Allison only stared at the 'comfortable' clothing chosen by her unyielding brother. It was the black corset he'd made her buy during her first weekend of servitude, when she'd capitulated completely to David's will and desires.

She'd yet to wear it, other than in the store dressing room, but she knew how it looked. Tonight was its debut before the doleful eyes of her sympathetic mother and aunt, and no doubt the delighted gaze of her entranced grandfather.

The corset was silk and not overly substantial, and accompanied by a pair of sheer black thigh-high stay-up stockings, stiletto heels, thong panties, and something so unexpected it forced a tear from the intellectual girl's eye.

Set against the pillow of her bed where everything else lay, was a headband with ears - black kitten ears.

'David wants me to be a sex kitten?' Allison thought despairingly. 'I'm just a playmate to him, and now to grandpa.'

Crushed by the reaffirmation of her uncharacteristically sexual role in the family dynamic, a disheartened Allison obediently stripped and strapped on the corset, pulling up the stockings and stepping into the heels.

She stared into the mirror and winced.

'I can't go down there like this?' she bemoaned.

Staring back at her was the picture of an academic girl with big tits and an appealing body. Her legs were thick but shapely, and her curly mop of brown hair lay short and sassy framing her cute rounded face, but her impressive mind was nowhere in sight.

Allison's breasts were completely unencumbered, with the top of the corset undersetting her bountiful jugs to leave the spectacular globes free, loose and unquestionably accessible. Quite frankly, her ripe young knockers were on clear display and available for whatever use her suitors desired.

"At least he's letting me wear panties, sort of," the dismayed teen sighed, pulling up the see-through black thong to finish the set - without even a modesty panel obscuring her bald snatch and leaving her temptingly round white ass fully visible or available for a hearty slap.

David's smart, full-bodied sister was almost ready for the night - except she wasn't, at least not mentally.

"Oh my god, I look like an absolute whore," she told herself. "My breasts are totally exposed. I can see my pussy!"

The worst was yet to come.

Brainy Allison needed to finish her ensemble, grasping the kitten ears tentatively with a queasiness she'd never felt throughout her submission to David.

'How degrading,' she thought, knowing for tonight she was not an intellect, but instead was reduced to the role of fuck toy - dressed for sex with no other purpose.

Placing the kitten ears on her head, the unhappy girl with dark framed glasses breathed deep with the understanding she had to go downstairs to present herself before her family as her astonished aunt, eager grandfather and unforgiving brother looked on equally with sadness, anticipation, and no small amount of bad intent.

'I'm just a plaything,' Allison told herself disdainfully, finally conceding to her terrible fate. 'Grandpa's little Allie-cat and David's obedient slut. A sex kitten - built to be fucked.'

*****************************

Kate and Krissy were already downstairs when Allison apprehensively left her room. The big-busted physics whiz was highly self-conscious about her outfit for the evening, with her large tits free and unencumbered while knowing her doubtful aunt and co-opted grandpa were present as witnesses, and very likely participants, to her humiliation.

The brazen exhibition planned by David was the last thing the bashful girl genius wanted to undertake, and dressing up like a sex kitten wearing the disgraceful corset and degrading kitty ears only made matters worse.

"Oh my, Allison!" Aunt Krissy gawped unintentionally, shocked to see her bookish niece in such a saucy outfit and her huge breasts on full display.

"Oh my, Allie-cat!" Grandpa Sam remarked almost in unison, but with a completely different perspective on seeing his big-titted teenage granddaughter practically naked, available for groping, and very likely much more.

Krissy was feeling uncomfortable enough in her own indecent attire, knowing her giant melons were barely covered by the too-small pink t-shirt and her cleanly-shaved pussy was outlined in extreme detail against the skin-tight bikini panties.

The obscene message "Cock Tease" across her eye-catching chest didn't help with her sense of shame.

"So, we're all here, and looking delightful, I might add," David exclaimed happily. "Don't ya think, grandpa?"

"Oh yes, I should say so," Sam drooled eagerly. "Sure enough, they do."

"Pour some wine, mom," David ordered. "I think you're all gonna want something to relax."

Allison was in straits. She desperately wanted to hide her colossal tits from exposure to her grandfather's greedy eyes, especially as the old man's focus drilled into the gloriously exposed mountains of buoyant flesh.

Still, she knew doing so would incur her little brother's ire, so did the next best thing by downing her glass of chilled chardonnay in a single impressive gulp. The geeky student didn't drink very often, but decided tonight would be the exception.

Krissy wasn't far behind.

Mortified in her drawn-up tee, the embarrassed divorcee felt every bit as exposed as her bare-breasted niece. The soft bottoms of Krissy's fat tits peeked beneath the hem, and the nervous woman worked her glass quickly, all the while fidgeting and furtively glancing around the well-lit room.

Grandpa Sam and David had stripped down themselves in enthusiastic anticipation of the night's entertainment, with the grizzled ex-soldier in cotton pajamas while David wore only his boxers, taking the opportunity to egotistically flex his muscles at any opportunity.

Only Kate appeared truly calm.

Unlike Allison, who appeased her brother's frequent sexual demands so he'd leave her alone to follow her academic pursuits, but never fully adjusted to life as a sex toy, Kate had by this point grown accustomed to the daily surrender of her sullied dignity and marvelous body to her wicked son.

Shameful as it was, she couldn't deny the appeal of David's commanding nature and the perverse sense of fulfillment she received in submitting to his demands to service his incredibly tireless cock with her mouth, ass or pussy. That wasn't even to mention that the family matriarch had fucked her father that afternoon, with the unnatural union producing multiple powerful orgasms.

Finally, Kate intuitively harbored the disturbing understanding more debauched incestuous acts were in store.

Although Kate's camisole was basically transparent, leaving her virtually naked, the stately mother sipped her wine with leisurely grace while steeling herself for the obscene performance she was certain was coming. Her pornographic expectations weren't to be disappointed, as her degenerate son quickly cut to the chase with very little subtlety in his weak attempt to turn a phrase.

"Doesn't Allison make for a cute little pussy, grandpa?" David asked, setting into motion his plans for the evening. "I bet you never saw a kitty with tits like those big knockers, huh?"

Sam only stood in a transfixed daze, nodding his head in agreement while focused exclusively on the disquieted teen's magnificent chest.

"Still, the outfit isn't quite right," the scheming youth intoned. "We need a...hold on, I've got it."

Digging through a conveniently placed black cloth bag, the wily youth extracted a 5" elongated object that was slim at the tip, but flared to an increasingly broad end before narrowing suddenly to a flat base.

"Get over here, Allison," the demanding collegian directed with an evil chortle. "Bend over grandpa's lap. This will make your costume just scream meow, so to speak."

"What's that?" the academic girl asked tenuously, uncertain in her naiveté, but not liking the look of the apparatus.

"Just do what I say and bend over," David snarled impatiently. "It's time to open you up to new experiences, as it were."

"What do you mean?" Allison persisted in her nervous inquiry as she fearfully eyed the frightening object. "What are going to do with that thing?"

"I'm just completing your costume," her brother replied with growing dissatisfaction at her tiresome questions. "Now, just get your sweet ass over here and lay down over grandpa's knee, or I'll bend you over mine and redden your ripe bottom."

For her part, Kate had immediately recognized the device as a butt plug, although not a particularly severe one. It was designed to easily stretch a virgin anus gradually before it received the ultimate penetration of a real-life hard cock.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,108 Followers