Family Takedown 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, hunh, I, um, both were awesome," Sam finally responded with unintended diplomacy, sincerely complimenting both of his well-built daughters, having enjoyed their sexual charms equally. "Really, both my girls are seriously great fucks."

"I have to say I'm inclined to agree with you, grandpa," the amenable youth concurred easily, "although I have to say Aunt Krissy surprised me. She was so uptight as Kristina, I would have never guessed she'd give such a fun ride."

Sam simply nodded, sensing his deflating cock soften to the point it slipped from the soiled sleeve of his daughter's ravaged fuck hole to plop between his legs coated with the incestuous couple's abundant mixture of cum and pussy juice.

"I gotta feeling you're gonna have a great time living with that tight slut when you get home," David added indecorously of his broken aunt and newly-minted vixen.

Eying Krissy resting her glistening body against her father's hairy chest, David admired the rising and falling mountains of her gorgeous sloping tits, with the supple skin flushed pink and her nipples still diamond hard nubs of dense flesh perched generously above the soft swell of her rounded tummy.

Dropping to between Krissy's legs, still held wide by the steel bar to expose indecently the sloppy reservoir of sticky cum deposited in her desecrated fuck chamber by her father, with the creamy white jism clogging the entrance to her sodden pussy dripping deliberately from the ragged gash.

An idea for an exotic and lewd finale to the evening suddenly struck the demented collegian's fetid brain.

"Mom," he called imperiously to his dazed mother, attentively occupied by caring for her oldest daughter, and shaken from her post-sex fog by her son's commanding voice. "Grandpa left a terrible mess between Aunt Krissy's legs. Be a good sister and clean her up."

In her naivete, Kristina had no clue what her scheming nephew intended, rousing at the mention of her name, but otherwise not stirring with alarm. Her corrupted big sister Kate, on the other hand, knew all too well her son's awful plan, and even after every debased act she'd performed, she balked genuinely.

"Oh David, please don't," his mother begged sincerely, truly not wanting to perform the twisted act at all, and certainly not in front of her observant family. "Don't make me do this, son. It's so wrong."

"Screw that, mom!" David growled in anger at her mild defiance. "It's nothing you haven't done before. It's just your sister this time, instead of your daughter."

"But David, it's more than that," Kate protested dangerously, knowing she risked incurring her powerful son's wrath, but desperately hoping to avoid this particularly act. "It's daddy's, um, stuff, and she's my little sister."

"That's what makes it so fucking hot, mom," the unhappy youth retorted, stressing the sheer wickedness of the performance he expected, and not taking her recalcitrance lightly. "Eating grandpa's cum from your sister's nasty pussy. Does it get better than that?"

"Nooo," Kristina complained, now fully understanding her ruthless nephew's intent to voice her own objections.

In a telling move signaling his silent support of his crafty grandson and a total sellout of his lovely full-bodied daughter's virtue, Sam deftly slipped his strong arm between Krissy's back and her leather sleeve bound arms in a move that left her anchored and completely vulnerable to David's wicked designs.

"I, uh, I can't, David," his respectable mother pled. "Please?"

"Don't be stupid, mom," David snarled, willing to brook no further resistance and enforcing his will merely with his harsh admonishment. "There are much worse options than obeying me, if you know what I mean?"

Kate looked at her irritable son, and then at the sex-crazed eyes of her dear father, and any hope of reprieve vanished.

'I never had a hope,' she realized sorrowfully in defeat. 'David always gets what he wants.'

Raising her lithe body from the sofa, with the unhooked bottom of her camisole retracted up to her waist to leave her bare mound and tight ass uncovered as she immediately dropped to hands and knees to subserviently crawl to where Krissy lay prostrate on their father's lap.

Krissy's legs tensed but the bar prevented any defense, and Sam ensured her butt was positioned perfectly to grant easy access to her controlled older sister's obscene task of cleaning their delirious dad's spunk from her soaked and soiled pussy.

"Just stay still, Krissy," Kate reassured her uncomfortable sister when she rose between Krissy's splayed thighs inside the bar to assume unrestricted access to her filthy cum-filled cunt. "I'll make it good, sweetie. I promise."

Kate knew from experience cleaning the incestuous semen from Krissy's taboo snatch was merely the start. David wanted her to eat her little sister to orgasm in the opening act of what she had no doubt was intended to be the beginning of a new Sapphic relationship between the attractive siblings.

Pausing a moment and bracing her hands to still Krissy's quivering thighs, the curious socialite spied the younger woman's bald, cum-coated muff, with the gaping entrance overflowing with their daddy's viscous jism and the parted labia ragged after the pummeling she'd endured under the hard ride she'd given Sam's impressive cock.

"Pretty," Kate whispered aloud almost involuntarily at the vision of the smooth hairless surface of Krissy's mound set sumptuously before her brightening eyes, despite the nasty spunk coating its surface and spilling from its core.

She was reluctant, but the bisexual matron was also highly aroused, and the sight of the pink interior of Krissy's otherwise dainty slit set her own lascivious tendencies roaring to life at the forbidden opportunity to feast on her pacified sister's appealing snatch so audaciously.

'Slep,' the intrigued mother promptly dipped her tongue into the well of Krissy's tempting cunt to sample briefly the congealing mess residing on its soiled skin.

"Ahhh," Krissy sighed, more dismayed that her dear caring sister had licked her pussy, albeit only tentatively to explore the outer edges, than by the actual surprisingly pleasant sensation itself.

"Ummghh," Kate recoiled tentatively, pulling back momentarily at the pungent smell and taste of her dad's potent cum lacing the ridges of Krissy's inflamed cunt lips, even when mixed with the fragrant aromatics of her sister's abundant juices.

Sam's resilient oldest daughter quickly adjusted, understanding the unsavory task of eating her old man's virile jism from Krissy's fouled cunt came before she'd fully experience the more appealing flavors of her little sister's responsive twat. With the assuredness of a veteran cuntlicker, Kate immediately returned to the sordid job.

"Hmmmmm, oh no, Katie," Krissy squealed her dissatisfaction with the act.

The vexed divorcee was emotionally disturbed by the illicit touch, even with the desirable effect of her big sister's tongue probing her puffy labia a second time to scoop up more of Sam's viscid goo, and then dropping into the crease of her vulva to draw lightly up to the curve of her tender shaved mound.

Kristina struggled against her father's grip in a cursory attempt to escape his grasp, intuitively knowing it was useless, but for the sake of morality needing to try. Her parted thighs trembled with an ineffective effort to pull her legs together to preserve her precious chastity against the introduction of her curious sister's exploring tongue, but clearly, she understood that was to no avail either.

"Daddy, please, let me go," the beset mid-30's former wife intoned her father, but her meek efforts against his strong grip and the binding leather sleeve only sent her immense jelly-like tits wandering enticingly across her chest to both David and Sam's pleased gaze.

'Smup,' Kate plied the flat of her tongue noisily along the baby-soft skin of Krissy's mons, slurping up the salty residue to their daddy's congealing ejaculate.

Kate's focused eyes tracked her distressed little sister's wandering expression of desperation, becoming engrossed in the pleasant oral performance while growing less concerned, or perhaps more aroused, knowing it was her beautiful and beloved sibling's wonderful cunt she was cleaning so thoroughly, and for whom she'd soon provide a splendid, if unwanted, incestuous orgasm.

The initial exploration was a deliberate precursor by Kate to the main event of dipping deeply into the soiled interior of her resistant sister's sloppy cunt to retrieve the main deposit of taboo spunk held within the sacred chamber, and designed to draw Krissy gradually into the debauched act of sisterly lesbian sex.

"Ahhh, Katie, please don't? It's not right, ohhh, it's not right," Krissy bemoaned with a distinct throatiness when Kate's inquisitive tongue tip slipped off the cleansed surface down the center of the twitching flaps of her cunt lips to pause at the cum-filled entrance to her cherished vagina.

Casting her gaze upward again to grant assurance to her unhappy sister, while at the same time noting the dazzled lust filling their excited father's wizened face, Kate summarily jabbed the pink probing appendage at the heart of Krissy's defenseless gateway to search within the overflowing sheath for the creamy object of her distasteful assignment.

'Slup, smup, slurp,' the talented pussy-eating socialite suctioned a frothy load of her dad's aged cum from her amply coated tongue into her mouth, swirling the goo briefly, before swallowing it to her waiting stomach and returning for fresh dollop.

"Holy shit, David. I've been to every disgusting hellhole on Earth and I've never seen such a thing," Sam gawked disbelievingly, praising his grandson's temerity and ingenuity.

The seasoned world-traveler and degenerate ex-soldier was simply unable to peel his astonished eyes from the incredible sight of his lovely, refined and respectable oldest girl's busy tongue dipping into the dark reaches of her own little sister's bald cunt to suck out one tongue-full at a time the inglorious contents of his big balls he had deposited there only minutes earlier.

"Hunnh, ummm, ohhhhh," Krissy's protests slowly transitioned to sighs of resignation as her relentless big sister's insistent tongue returned time after time to retrieve increasingly smaller globs of their daddy's seemingly endless supply of slimy jism, with each foray into her forbidden citadel blazing a deeper path than one before to seek out the last remnants.

Kate tirelessly explored each fold of the heated interior, wriggling her ticklish tongue across every sensitive surface of her sister's untouched inner walls seeking her quarry. The effect was an almost fucking motion on the neophyte sex doll's tender pussy until finally the task was mercifully completed.

"Huhh, huh, uhh," Krissy's breathing was deep and heavy, sending her chest rising and falling with intoxicating allure.

The misused aunt hung on the verge of a powerfully resonating climax, but was thankfully spared the shame and embarrassment of such an intolerable eclipse before her bedazzled family. Or, so she thought.

Sam stared mindlessly at the Sapphic splendor of his two magnificently built girls, trained by him to subservience and commandeered by his domineering grandson to fulfill his every depraved sexual fantasy, orally engaged so perversely with him as incredulously witness to their debauchery.

Allison lay disheveled and delirious on her side, her mind a blank as she pondered her most recent degrading use by her little brother, and incognizant to the steady drips of David's cum seeping from her anus as she wallowed in her despair while slowly recovering.

The physics prodigy's cruel brother had just initiated a new manner for her disparagement, and she understood intuitively her ass was no longer sacrosanct. Worse, the despoiled orifice was also no longer off-limits for use by David, her grandfather, and whoever the hell else he deemed worthy.

As Kate paused to catch her breath and inspect the quality of her work, bizarrely noting with pride that none of her father's copious spunk remained on or within her little sister's pussy and was instead now safely ensconced in her tummy, she caught from the corner of her gleaming eyes David demonstrably nod his head in a clear signal to finish the job.

"C'mon mom, you know what to do?" the compelling youth encouraged, before speaking the disreputable words to leave no doubt in her, her sister's, or her father's minds. "Finish her off, mom. Go down on Aunt Krissy like a good lezzie sister."

With her sheer white camisole still clinging to her firm upright breasts and her shoulder-length chestnut hair tied in her ubiquitous ponytail, Kate nodded a submissive response, then redirected her gaze to the admittedly appealing nude pussy of her uninitiated sister proffered indecently for her indulgence.

"Okay, Kris, uh, Krissy," Kate said softly but with clear intent to prepare her sister for the next disturbing lesson in David's colloquium for her besmirched sister's re-education as a profligate vamp and subservient sex doll. "I'll show you that a woman eats pussy better than any man. I'll show you I'm even better than daddy at getting you off."

"I'd like to see you try," Sam retorted unasked, both to the challenge to his pride, and because he dearly wanted to watch the torrid action of his two delightful daughter's first lesbian tryst as Katie ate Krissy's cunt purely for both sisters' sexual gratification.

"Nooo, Katie, please? It's so wrong," Kristina whimpered, overwhelmed and emotionally distraught, but still aroused enough from her recent fucking by their father's big cock and subsequent oral cleansing to object too strenuously. "You shouldn't, um, do this to, uh, your own sister."

Those were the last intelligible words from the forsaken divorcee's mouth as Kate disregarded her reluctant sister's concerns of morality and propriety to dip once more between her pale spread thighs.

Trailing the flat of her tongue purposefully from the base of Krissy's inflamed gash up the full length of the cleaved seam to part the fleshy petals poorly guarding the entrance, the uncompromising matron announced her intent to fulfill her wicked son's command to wantonly eat her defenseless little sister to an unfathomably intense orgasm.

"Ohhh," Krissy yipped at the contact of her sister's mouth to her most intimate anatomy, knowing the only purpose for the return visit was to make her cum, and to do so with her family as highly interested observers.

Kate didn't waste any time, having already fully explored the inner sanctum of Krissy's steaming cunt, and knowing that in her already aroused state foreplay wasn't a prerequisite to the sexual bliss she wished to impart to her anxious sister.

At the apex of the juicy slit oozing with appetizingly flavorful female effluent, Kate quickly found the pearl of Krissy's swollen clitoris, extended and aching for stimulus in response to the overtly sexual evening the sheltered woman had endured with her father and big sister.

"Ahhhhh," a soft cry of startled release issued from the divorcee's oval lips upon the discovery, and her pelvis jerked reflexively in response but with nowhere to escape in her bound position.

Kate didn't waver, zealously attacking the perceptive sex bud with a series of taunting jabs, stabs, and licks in a profound flurry seeking to drive her besieged sister to a point of need and acquiesence powerful enough to overwhelm her moral repugnance to the indecent act in surrender to the erotic impulses charging through her captured body.

"Ohhhhh, Katie, stop," Krissy's managed to plea for her dignity between lips gnarled with her growing pleasure, but Kate heard nothing, absorbed now in the previously unthinkable act of oral sex with her sister and the genuine appeal of Krissy's delectably flavorful cunt.

As David happily observed the illicit action of his creation, he noticed his capitulating aunt's legs had ceased attempting to close against the steel spreader bar, so he deftly reached to undo each binding strap.

Reflexively in her ardor and decreasing inhibitions, Krissy's newly-released thighs enclosed her hardworking sister's head to drape her legs limply on Kate's shoulders as she diligently worked over the faltering divorcee's pulsing clit.

"Unnnh, unh, uhh," Krissy moaned with each teasing caress of her joyous sex button by her big sister's tormenting tongue.

Tracking his grandson's gesture, Sam followed suit to release his youngest girl's arms anchored by his own, allowing her to squirm freely on his torso with her limbs still bound in the sleeve. The move set Krissy's mammoth gelatinous tits roving in wild syncopation to her movements to her audience's utter fascination.

Simultaneously, it freed the degenerate old man to take advantage by dropping his rough groping palms on each buoyant melon to bobble and squeeze, before taking her hardened inch-long pink nipples between thumb and forefinger to joyfully pinch and pull, inexorably driving Krissy's sexual fervor ever higher in aid of Kate's efforts.

"Awwwhh, daddy! Ohh, owwwhh," Krissy groaned in false protest as her father's greedy hands plied her sensitive nipples and pawed her big tits with an unwanted effect turning her on even more.

Kate remained constant between her wavering sister's tensing thighs; her tongue affixed to Krissy's painfully aroused clitoris with an undaunted resolve. She stayed determined to send her novice sister and now lover into the stratosphere of sexual nirvana to prove her point about a woman's innate ability to truly eat pussy better than a man, even their highly skilled father.

Twisting, wiggling and occasionally jerking in rhythm to the maddingly persistent taunting of her exquisitely agitated clit and tweaking of her hyper-sensitized nipples, Krissy finally gave in completely to her need for release, even if it was on the forbidden tongue of her loving sister in the presence of her attentive family.

"AHHHHHHH, YESSS!!" the vanquished divorcee exploded with the violent eruption of her orgasm. "OHHH KATIE, YESSS!"

Krissy's round bottom flexed as she came, bucking her hips mightily while pressing her torso upward in spasm against her father's powerful arms. The flailing woman's blue eyes popped wide with her ecstasy, and her head flew backward sending her adorable pigtails dancing askew while she shook with her glorious climax.

Kate hung on for dear life, but didn't relinquish the twitching bud, seeking to prolong Krissy's mind-blowing ride and drive her to multiple orgasms overlapping one after the other until she was exhausted. The besotted older sister was determined to drain the energy from her sister's squirming body just as much as she intended to slurp up the generous flow of copious pussy juice flooding her mouth and dripping down her chin.

'Muahh, mumph, mmmp,' Kate's muffled gasps elicited her excitement at her clearly successful efforts.

When her brightly glowing eyes caught the impressed leer of her deviant father, a thrill coursed her athletic body as Sam nodded his approval of her superior technique as he studied the pretty, cum-soaked face of his darling eldest girl.

*****************************

It was getting late, and the incredible family sex party was concluding as an enervated and completely limp Krissy was rolled off her satiated and sweating father's body to lay still on her side on the sofa.

"Let's take this off, my little bondage slut," David offered with pleased but disparaging praise of his newly-corrupted aunt, untying the laces binding her in the black leather sleeve to allow her stiff arms to fall languidly to her sides as temporarily useless appendages.

Sam had virtually collapsed on the sofa. Naked with his hairy chest glistening with sweat, the retired soldier's impressive cock had returned to its flaccid state. After the physical exertion of his most unbelievable day, the mid-60's man's eyes grew heavy and he nodded in and out of consciousness.