Family Takedown 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, throw a blanket on grandpa," the assured youth instructed his dazed mother. "He seems to like to sleep in a chair. You can wake him in the morning."

Kate stood half-naked in the middle of the room. She stared uneasily at her son's direction. The compromised wife and mother knew what it meant.

"Then get Allie and Aunt Krissy to bed," David followed. "Let them sleep. They both look pretty wrecked."

Whatever her concerns, Kate autonomically did as she was told, even though she remained flummoxed and uncertain about the events of the day - the co-opting of her father into her son's Alpha-male dominated lifestyle, her own sexual surrender to the authoritative old man, and her new lesbian relationship with her meek yet highly suggestible little sister.

Sam and Krissy had only arrived yesterday, and already any hopes she'd had for their reprieve from her imperious son's brazen sexual shenanigans were dashed. It was clear this was to be the most jarring, awakening, and extremely intimate family visit she'd ever known.

END CHAPTER 18