Family Takedown 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Believe it, Aunt Krissy," David remarked with no small amount of pride at his moral destruction of the docile women of the Thornton household. "Mom's taught Allie everything she knows about eating pussy, and believe me, between she and Britney, my wallflower big sister has had plenty of practice."

"I, ohhh, unimaginable," his confounded aunt barely managed to express.

Krissy stared with distraction at the unbelievable sight before her eyes as Allison adeptly plied her tongue up and down her susceptible mother's increasingly flowing cunt with an expertise she could only imagine, then watched as the teen prodigy's probing tip delved deep into the heated interior to Kate's clear satisfaction.

"Ohhh, Allie! Ooooohhh, just like that, baby," Kate swooned her pleasure at the introduction of her talented girl's wriggling tongue exploring the steamy interior folds of her responsive pussy.

"Okay, on with the show, huh, grandpa?" David asked rhetorically, nodding to the old man whose fixated eyes couldn't break away from the stunning incestuous performance long enough to return to the neglected snatch of his other captivated daughter - standing and bent naked before him with her own slickened pussy set defenselessly before his face.

With a devised plot firmly in mind for his big sister's next education in demoralizing sexual servitude, David promptly dropped his boxers to reveal his large hard 8" cock standing rigid and ready for another round of family fun.

"First, we need to lose this adorable furry tail," he advised, lowering himself to Allison's round squirming bottom.

David gauged the secure position of the kitten tail butt plug inserted into his preoccupied sister's ass for only a moment, before gripping the chrome-plated implement by the base and pulling steadily against the reflexive seal of her tightened sphincter, seeking its removal from the suddenly aware coed.

"Ahhhhh!" Allison shrieked as her anus widened again, pulling her mouth briefly away from her mother's soaking twat to express her displeasure at the extreme tension placed on the elastic orifice. "Not so fast, David. Ohhh, it hurts."

"Mom, get Allie's face back in your snatch," the determined youth barked at his dazed mother.

Fearful, obedient and highly aroused, Kate immediately grasped her floundering girl by the scruff of the neck to pull Allison begrudgingly into the comforting lair of her greedy pussy to aid her degenerate son in fulfilling his treacherous plan to disparage his abject sister further.

The audible 'plop' of the metallic butt plug exiting Allison's stretched asshole sounded to everyone's ears, and David tossed it aside to marvel briefly at the gaping hole of his dominated sister's misused back door left in its wake.

Without delaying long, however, the ruthless youth bellied up to the controlled girl's backside and plunged the entire length of his stiff cock into the deepest reaches of Allie's sopping wet, unguarded snatch, gripping her meaty hips firmly to pump the inflamed shaft four or five times into the vanquished fuck sheath.

"Moouphh," the assailed teen moaned with muffled gratification into her mother's smothering cunt at the welcome invader, accustomed now to the surrender of her sumptuous body to her brother and his insatiable sexual needs.

"Not so fast, Allie," David growled his intent in response to her apparent satisfaction at taking his cock for the umpteenth time. "Time to break in your final frontier properly."

"Mmmhuph,' another muffled sigh escaped her mouth, pressed snugly against Kate's suffocating snatch and held there firmly by her mother's strong grip.

Kate knew what was coming and dearly wanted to do her best to accommodate both her threatening son for fear of his retribution, while easing as much as possible the coming pain his ruinous cock could inflict on her unsuspecting daughter's untried asshole.

"Now, Allie, time to make you a true 3-hole slut," the terrible youth roared, lining the fat knob of his swollen cockhead against the delicate roseate ring of his suddenly petrified sister's anus, while quickly visiting the horrified eyes of his flabbergasted Aunt Krissy and wonderous expression of his fascinated Grandpa Sam.

"Nooooooohhh," Allison sobbed, breaking her mother's strong hold just long enough to protest, before Kate's powerful grip clamped down once more to draw her tremoring lips back to their place on her pussy.

"Mmmaaaaaggh," the poor teen squealed aloud regardless as the slick head of her brother's pressuring stanchion broke the resistant seal of her stretched asshole, with the plug-prepared sphincter unable to provide an adequate defense of the nefarious assault on its chastity.

"Grrrrrh," David groaned himself with the effort, smiling evilly when his big sister's desperately clenching anus gave way and the tip of his spear penetrated the gateway to her nether channel, leaving Allison completely vulnerable to the plundering lance as it paused momentarily within the tight confines as if getting its bearings.

Allison's respite was short as her powerful brother quickly resumed his advance, pulling against the fleshy expanse of her broad hips to force another inch, and then two, of his meaty, juice-slickened column into her trembling backside to plow a path to its ultimate conquest of the dark quivering tunnel.

The pressure on Allison's rectum was severe. She knew only too well the impressive girth of her remorseless little brother's fat cock when fully enraged. Mentally, the academic girl was panicking, while physically she did everything in her power to overcome her fears and relax her back passage to ease the access of the unremitting pole.

"Mahhnnnnghhh," the subjugated sex kitten squealed her agony when another two inches of his fiercely erect shaft pushed into the straining channel.

Half of David's impressive cock was now past the gripping ring of his flailing sister's anus, and a drop of sweat ran from the anguished girl's brow as she endured her heartless brother's conquest of her last virgin hole. The pressure was unrelenting, but Allison sensed he wasn't done, and wouldn't be fully satisfied until the entire terrifying span of his engorged shaft was buried to the hilt in her bottom.

A tear of sympathy drew down Kate's cheek as she held her oldest girl tight, doing her best to ease Allison's pain and calm her nerves. The experienced matriarch understood completely the difficulty of taking her uncompromising son's thick cock in the ass for the first time - or any time for that fact.

A woman would never truly grow accustomed to it.

"Oh dear lord," Krissy whispered, horrified and perhaps fearing for her own future, but as likely projecting her care and concern for her struggling niece under the unforgiving capture of her anal virginity.

Sam, simply stared, disreputably thinking about his own turn with the large-breasted teen, or maybe even considering taking his youngest daughter's ass in a similar manner.

"Shit, you're asshole's tight, Allison," David unceremoniously announced as his muscles strained working to bury another few inches into his sister's narrow rectum, with his arms contracting and buttocks clenched from his effort.

"Awwgghhhhh," the flailing coed lifted her head against her mother's hand, crying in duress as her shuddering body endured the onslaught.

"Arrrggh!" David grunted mightily, rearing back before planting the final inches of his tensing 8" pole into the widely split orifice to successfully complete his ardent desire to take the last sacred bastion of Allison's dignity.

David's curly pubic hairs brushed his wavering sister's ticklish round butt cheeks, and his rigid cock pulsed with life within the restricted confines of Allison's anal canal.

"Yesss!" he crowed triumphantly as his cock literally bottomed out in his recoiling sister's ass, and even gave a gentle slap confirming his accomplishment on the plump surface of Allison's right buttock.

Allison shed real tears of shame and defeat.

David's hard cock was lodged firmly up her dark sheath, with her mother, aunt and grandfather as witness to her humiliation and suffering. The pressure in her bowel was unbearable, and her mind filled with a sense of absolute degradation more overwhelming than at any time since her surrender to her despicable brother's sexual demands.

Worse still, there was nothing she could do about it other than a weak attempt at bucking her hips when he withdrew half of the offending prick, before returning it forcefully into the yielding channel to initiate a serious fucking of her asshole.

"Ohhh, David, please?" the beleaguered coed pleaded her discomfort. "It's too big. It's stretching me, uhh, too much."

'Wap, wap, wap,' the enthusiastic youth's hips slapped her bare butt in a coordinated rhythm, quickly developing a steady pace - pulling his slippery shaft out until the rim of his flared cockhead met the circle of her distended sphincter, before sliding the full chiseled length unabated into her dank hole again.

"Just breath and relax, sweetie," Kate cooed in Allison's ear, anxious to quell her girl's pain and distress. "It'll get easier if you relax."

Perhaps a bit selfishly, the worried mother lowered the distraught teen's head back to her neglected pussy, glistening with her juices and Allison's saliva, encouraging her to resume eating her needy cunt to distract her from the large cock pillaging her bottom.

"Eat me, baby," she urged breathlessly. "It's better this way, I promise."

Sam had seen enough as his commandeered Allie-cat did as told and dipped her mouth back to her expectant mother's soaking twat. The incestuous brother-sister-mother tableau was unlike any fevered fantasy he'd ever imagined and he became crazed with desire. Eating Krissy's pussy was no longer enough to satiate his lust.

Dropping his pajama bottoms, the old man grabbed his astounded youngest daughter's broad hips and pulled her onto his lap as they fell to the seat cushion.

With her arms bound by the sleeve and legs held wide by the spreader bar, Krissy could do nothing to protect her virtue, and with just a little manipulation Sam aligned her saturated cunt with his upright cock and speared the startled damsel in one try, planting the incited length deep within the silken walls of her forbidden fuck sleeve.

"Ahhhhh, daddy!" Krissy wailed horror-struck, aghast at the suddenness of receiving her father's huge prick in her sacred chamber, and overwhelmed by the sheer size of the massive column of cock meat as it abundantly filled her snatch.

"Fuck, what a tight snatch," Sam growled zealously, excited beyond conscience and thrilled to take the spectacular cunt of his big-titted little girl.

"Ride daddy's cock, cowgirl!" the eager ex-soldier encouraged Krissy, facing her forward with the powerful veteran raising her by the hips to release his upright tool, then dropping her to bury it's dense span unerringly into her receptive sheath.

"Do it, daddy's slut," he barked dementedly, uncaring about her feelings as she assumed a position of servitude he archaically believed was the proper role of a woman. "Fuck me, my little 'cock tease.'"

Totally controlled and immersed in the debauchery of the event, Krissy obediently flexed her knees and drove her thighs upward, lifting herself from the burrowing shaft before plopping awkwardly to swallow it again into the fiery maw of her sullied pussy.

"Ohhhhh, unhhh," the servile divorcee moaned as the biggest cock she'd ever encountered, David's notwithstanding, plowed into her accommodating pussy, with the motion sending her huge pushed out tits gyrating wildly across her chest.

"Yeah, girl, fuck daddy's cock," Sam cheered enthusiastically, freeing his hands from her hips to reach around and grab the giant bounding breasts in his calloused hands, squeezing harshly as Krissy rode his fat pole up and down.

"Daddy loves his little girl's big titties," he praised in her ear, buying fully into the torrid 'daddy-daughter' dynamic as he mashed and manipulated the spongy melons greedily. "Krissy's such a good daughter. Such a good big-titted fuck."

Her father's disparagement no longer registered on his modest, unconfident daughter. Instead, she relished his praise and her newfound libertine role as slutty Krissy, pleasing her daddy and winning his favor in equal measure as had her big sister.

Subconsciously, the accolades by Sam for the size of her tits and tightness of her pussy were intertwining with the Bohemian persona envisioned by David to forge an acceptable image of how to satisfy a man and live a free-spirited lifestyle she'd never contemplated before her visit.

Krissy's eyes glazed over as she rode her father's incredible cock and suffered the gloriously exquisite pain as his rough fingers tormented and tweaked her dense rubbery nipples tortuously.

The divorcee's senses were aflame with sparks of arousal flashing throughout her mauled tits and vanquished cunt, aided by the erotic picture of the taboo threesome before her eyes as David drove his mighty cock into Allison, who in turn licked and sucked furiously at her fallen mother's boiling hot cunt.

"Ung, ugh, uhhh," David grunted from deep down as he picked up his pace to hammer his unforgiving cock solidly into his older sister's resilient asshole.

'Mmmph, munhh, muphh,' Allison moaned with each powerful thrust, her elastic anal canal slowly adjusting to the serious pounding and more capable of accommodating the thick pole, although still with some difficulty.

The big-titted bookworm's huge hanging jugs jerked and jostled wildly beneath her torso in a way even her equally full-breasted aunt found intoxicating, and the teen's rounded face glistened with the copious effluent of her faltering mother's pussy juices as Allison worked diligently to bring Kate to a much-desired climax.

Sensing her own need, and remembering a trick she'd learned watching David take their mother's ass that first night in her parent's bed, Allison slipped her left hand along her belly and past the curve of her bald pussy mound to find the extended button of her aching clitoris.

'Mohhh,' her muffled sigh emanated from ruby lips wedged between Kate's swollen labia as she rubbed impatiently across her tender nub, easing her distress at her anal deflowering and hoping to reach an orgasmic conclusion of her own.

Pounding, grinding, slurping, and groaning - vigorous sex consumed the room and its occupants as each Thornton family member sought their own sexual nirvana with the forbidden bodies of their sister, mother, daughter or father.

"AWWWGGGHHHHH!!" David howled as he came first, slamming his pelvis into Allison's reverberating bottom and freezing as his pulsing cock poured forth a steaming river of his heated cum deep into the bowels of his dominated sister.

Allison fiercely taunted her electrified clit, seeking to keep up, and then finding her orgasm at the unusual sensation of the flood of warm creamy jism washing the tight walls of her colon to fill her in manner she'd never experienced.

'Muuoophhh, mohhh,' the quaking girl moaned her ecstasy into the responsive cunt of her cresting mother, generating a humming tingle that subsequently drove Kate over the top.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," the gratified matriarch signaled her climax with a long low sigh of release.

Kate's firm athletic body told a better story. The fit and trim mother's widespread thighs contracted mightily with her orgasm, her dense nipples crinkled to thick buds on her jiggling tits, and her lovely expressive eyes rolled into their sockets as her jaw hung slack with lips quivering in an exaggerated 'O'.

Collapsing on each other's sweat-soaked bodies, the now limp incestuous trio remained joined at the cock, ass, mouth and pussy as they regained some sanity in their recovery. To their side, each stared in awe at the strenuous performance on the nearby sofa as 36-year-old vixen Krissy pounded her expansive cunt onto the remarkable column of her father's huge cock.

"Unnh, unh, uggh," the father-daughter duo grunted and moaned in unison as Krissy fucked her father with a strength and vigor no one could have ever expected.

Three sets of amazed eyes watched in astonishment as the previously staid and reserved aunt and sister worked furiously on her father's steadfast pole. Krissy's thighs quaked and streams of sweat dripped down her forehead and off the tips of her rigid pink nipples - raining in every direction as her giant tits bounded haphazardly in time to her efforts.

Sam had returned his hands to Krissy's fleshy hips to hold on for dear life as his youngest daughter fucked him for all she was worth. The old man's eyes were wide, clearly absorbing every second of the unbelievable sex with his undeniably metamorphosized girl and enjoying tremendously the squeezing grip of her fantastic cunt.

The frenzied sex was hypnotizing, and everyone became lost in the performance until finally Krissy's shrieked with ear-piercing earnestness and released a deafening scream as she climaxed profoundly on her father's massive cock.

"AAAYYYYYHHHHHHH!" her gnarled lips erupted as she came like never before.

Krissy repeatedly pounded her pulsing twat onto Sam's hard shaft seeking to prolong the mind-boggling wave of orgasm for as long as possible. Doing so spurred her laboring father to his own explosive climax, followed moments later as the delirious vixen rolled into a second all-consuming orgasm.

"Unnngghhh, ohhh fuck, yesssss!" Sam bellowed as the rush hit, sending his head back and his eyes clamped shut as he howled with delight as his cockhead spit forth the first salvo of incestuous spunk into his little girl's welcoming snatch.

"Ohhh, yes, daddy, cum in me," Krissy yelled her encouragement at the depraved thought of her beloved father filling her forbidden pussy with his familial seed.

The once-moral woman was totally absorbed by the role of slutty Krissy when another warm spurt of creamy jism flowed from her father's buried cock into the furnace of her cauldron-like pussy, swallowing hungrily the specious cum.

"Yeah, Krissy, take it, baby," Sam urged as he emptied the last remaining contents of his overworked balls into the velvety chamber of his loving daughter's well-used twat. "Daddy's little girl in now daddy's little fuck doll."

*****************************

Minutes passed in silence.

The five family members pondered the immoral, disreputable and depraved incestuous sex they'd just outrageously experienced, but also couldn't deny the obscene appeal of the earth-shattering orgasms rocking their bodies and souls as a result of the sordid deed.

Allison rolled over to the side of her mother on the couch whimpering in sorrow. The ruined teen's rectum hurt, and David's thick cum ran in a slow translucent rivulet from the gaping aperture. More devastating to the crushed coed was the emotional trauma of surrendering the chastity of her precious bottom to her demanding brother.

Kate stroked her stricken daughter's short curly hair knowingly, understanding Allison's angst and physical pain.

David left his conquered big sister alone in her misery, satisfied to have taken the last bastion of physical dignity and humility she possessed to reduce her fully and completely to the role of a compliant family fuck toy. The brash youth wasn't quite done for the evening, however.

"What do ya think, grandpa?" David asked his exhausted grandfather as the happy old man sat wheezing and huffing with his degraded youngest daughter collapsed naked on his sweating torso. "Which of your daughters is the better fuck? Mom or Aunt Krissy?"

It was a terribly disrespectful question, but neither Kate nor Kristina objected, other than a deep inhale by the divorced mid-thirties aunt at the slight, as David's mother was fully inculcated in her diminished status as her son's living sex doll to register any complaint.