Family Throuple

Story Info
Mother and twin daughters form a throuple.
1.6k words
4.39
15.1k
31

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NewIn57
NewIn57
102 Followers

My wife (46) and I (48) have twin daughters (20) who're growing into beautiful, successful young women and we're very proud of them. In this story I'll call them Amy and Becky. We live in a college town and as they are both very good students they were admitted on partial scholarships to the local university. Because room and board are so very expensive there we decided as a family that they should stay at home and as compensation we would pay the remainder of their tuition. Also that we'd save the money we'd have otherwise spent on room and board and share it with them when they graduate.

One day two years ago, just after they'd finished high school, my wife and I hopped into the car to do some grocery shopping and left them lounging by the pool with a couple beers. (We've allowed them to drink responsibly at home since they were 16. To the best of our knowledge, they've never abused alcohol, so we won!) About halfway to the supermarket we realized that we'd forgotten our shopping list and, so, we returned home about 15 minutes after we left. I ran into the house to get the list and, to my very great surprise, saw Amy writhing naked on the sofa with Becky's head buried in her sister's crotch.

I couldn't help but stare for a second. When Amy saw me looking she was horrified. I averted my eyes, grabbed the list, and went back to the car. Driving away, I told my wife what was happening in the house; we decided to figure it out while we did our shopping. By the time we got home we only knew one thing - that we could not shame them in any way. Both twins were sitting at the patio table, fully clothed, looking very pensive. I put away the groceries and went to the garage, pretending to be busy while my wife went out to talk with them. She said plainly that we weren't angry, that it was natural for young people to explore their bodies and their sexuality, that there was no shame in it. I'm not privy to the whole conversation but by the time I came back into the house the twins were fine. I simply smiled at them and told them I "saw" but wasn't "watching", that they'll always be my little girls and asked if we could just let it go. Both of them stood up, gave me a hug and that was that.

So that was in mid-May. By mid-June it was pretty obvious that the twins were continuing their sexual relationship and we suspected that they knew we knew, so for the rest of the summer it was an open secret in the family that they were together. Still, they worked hard to keep it hidden from us and we went out of our way to pretend not to notice. My wife and I researched the psychological effects of adult sibling incest and came to the conclusion - as we suspected based on our own observations of the two well-adjusted girls living in our house - that it is not necessarily harmful. It's actually legal in many European and Asian nations and, much to our surprise, is legal in Rhode Island, of all places. We discussed all this and decided that it would be unfair - maybe even unhealthy - for us to consent to their relationship only to keep them ignorant of that consent. So my wife took them aside one day and told them that we knew; that because incest was illegal in our state and ostracized by society they needed to be discrete; but that, at home, they could be themselves freely without judgement. And, after that, they were. They were never lascivious around us but it was not unusual while watching tv or after dinner dishes were washed for one of the twins to take the other by the hand and head up to a bedrooms for an hour or two. It wasn't unusual for them to emerge from the same bedroom in the morning. In fact, by the time they started college, they had converted Amy's room into a den for homework and they were always sleeping together in Becky's bed.

I also started noticing some changes in my wife's sexual response. Becky's bedroom is not next to ours but we could still sometimes hear when one or the other of the twins was having a particularly good time. Sometimes that happened as we were about to have sex, ourselves and, when it did, I always found my wife to be soaking wet before I'd even laid a hand on her. I could hardly blame her; some of the sounds coming out of that room had me hard as a rock.

Towards the end of their freshman year, when the weather turned warm, I snuck out with friends for the year's first round of golf - 8 a.m. tee time on Saturday then an hour or so at the 19th hole - and I got home at about 2 p.m. to find my wife sitting at the kitchen table in her bathrobe with ruffled hair, mussed makeup, looking exhausted, drinking a glass of wine. I asked if everything was okay, and she said simply that she was with the twins. I asked where they'd gone - shopping, walking, what. And she said that I didn't understand - that she was WITH the twins. She'd taken a shower after breakfast then realized she needed some panties from the dryer, so she wrapped herself up in a towel and headed to the laundry room. On the way she bumped into the twins on their way to play and Amy laughingly said something like "Wish you could join us.". According to my wife, she was stunned for a second, not knowing what to say. Then she felt her pussy flood. She dropped the towel and followed Becky into their bedroom.

She went on to say that she didn't want to go into a blow-by-blow but that her daughters were the most deliciously sensual things on the planet and that they were relentlessly wonton in their need to pleasure to each other; that she now understood to her core their mutual attraction; that it was beautiful in every way. That after four hours the twins finally let her stop cumming. That she was still crazy, crazy horny. That she wanted to fuck. Now.

I moved her wine glass to the counter and dropped my shorts. She took off her robe and hopped onto the kitchen table. As I moved between her legs the thing I noticed first was that her inner thighs were wet to the knees. She fucked me with an abandon I'd never seen in her before and she was cumming within a few strokes and never stopped. When I finished (far too soon) she dropped to her knees and sucked me back to erection and, pulling me into the living room, bent over the back of an overstuffed chair and begged me to fuck her some more.

Afterwards, we talked about things. I learned that the twins had come out to her as lesbian (though Becky said some things that made it apparent she was also somewhat interested in boys) and that they were both still virgins. I asked about what would happen next - would she be with them again and how would that change her relationship with them and so forth. She said that she would assume this was a one-time thing and be grateful for it; that she'd not automatically impose herself; that her relationship with them had already changed irrevocably and that she'd weep happy tears if they ever invited her again. We decided it would be acceptable for that all to play out as it naturally would. We also decided that it would be best to leave me out of the equation; that we should not tell the twins that I knew about the encounter. Most importantly, that I couldn't be in on the action. I didn't want to be the one to take their virginity, especially if sex with a man was against their nature. I preferred to be their father instead of their lover.

Well... the next invitation came two days later while I was at work and during which the twins mae it clear to my wife that she'd didn't need an invitation in the future. That night, my wife fucked me like a wild animal. The third time was a few days later when I met friends for drinks; that night my wife asked for anal for the first time in our marriage. By the fourth threesome four days later my wife had realized that it wasn't working for the three of them to wait for me to leave the house so they could play; she told the twins that I knew - that I'd known since day one - and that I was happy that they were happy and that I was being nicely rewarded after hours. As my wife had hoped, it markedly increased both the frequency and duration of their threesomes. The sex became easy and routine and by the end of the summer the three of them had openly formed something of a sexual throuple. Sometimes the two twins, sometimes my wife and one of them, sometimes all three. My relationship with the twins had never turned sexual and, as a father, I was closer to them than ever. And I was getting fucked regularly by a wild woman who had never been more sexually fulfilled.

NewIn57
NewIn57
102 Followers