Family Throuple: Becky

Story Info
Becky discovers something important about her sexuality.
2.4k words
4.62
14.9k
27
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NewIn57
NewIn57
108 Followers

As I described in my story titled "Family Throuple", my wife (Sherri) and I have two college-aged twin girls (Amy and Becky), both living at home while attending the local university. We discovered shortly after their high school graduation that they were engaged in an incestuous sexual relationship which we first ignored then, eventually, openly condoned. By the time they started college, they were openly sleeping in the same bed and conducting their affair without needing to hide it from us.

In the spring of their freshman year, they invited my wife to join them, which she did anxiously. That relationship was quickly normalized and they comfortably settled into a long-term throuple-like sexual relationship which continues to this day, now the middle of their junior year. Sherri always sleeps with me at night, and we enjoy a renewed and vigorous sex life, though there are nights where she comes to bed a little late, having spent some time with the twins. During the day, it's a free-for-all; sometimes a threesome, more often a twosome while one of the three is busy doing other things. For instance, Amy has no classes on Tuesday afternoon this semester, so it's Sherri and Becky by themselves on Tuesday afternoons.

Both girls have told their mother that they are lesbian but Sherri has always thought that Becky was also interested in, and curious about, men. Too many comments about this or that guy being hot while Amy seems disinterested, for instance.

While Sherri scrupulously avoids talking about the details of any given interlude, I've otherwise learned a lot about the twins. I asked once if they both enjoyed the same things, given that they're physically identical, and Sherri said that, amazingly, they were opposite in many ways. Both love clitoral stimulation but Amy likes it light and quick at the top near the hood while Becky likes moderate pressure, lower, more towards the urethra. Amy likes her vibrator at max power with a high frequency; Becky prefers a soft, slow rumble. Amy goes for a girthy dildo; Becky always picks the long one. During cunnilingus, Amy wants a finger on her G-spot; Becky doesn't benefit from it. Becky loves a slow, long kiss; Amy can take it or leave it.

One Monday night a year or so from the start of the throuple, as we were getting into bed, my wife asked if we could take it easy tonight and, so, that night's sex was mild - a few clitoral orgasms followed by her climbing on top for a slow, soft finish.

As we crawled under the covers Sherri asked if we could talk seriously. She said to me that Becky wanted to experience sex with a man; that she wanted to know what it was like; and that she didn't want to toss in her lot with some random college sophomore. I knew what was coming next and I said that I didn't want to be that man. Not only would it put at risk a happy father/daughter relationship, but it had the possibility of doing lasting harm to her sexual well-being. Forget the father/daughter aspect; she HAD come out as lesbian, after all. Sherri was quiet for a minute or so and simply said "Becky is a strong, resilient young woman who has her eyes wide open. She's sure that this is what she wants. Will you at least sleep on it?"

Those words hadn't made it to the far side of the room when there was a light tap on the door and when it opened, there was Becky.

"Has Mom asked you, yet?" she asked.

I told her that I understood what she wanted but that I was unsure for several reasons and that I'd have to think about it. What she said next was manipulative but persuasive. She said "I know why you're hesitant. But all my life you've been there for me when I needed something. I don't understand this fundamental thing about myself and I need to understand it. Please help me with this."

I looked at my wife and she knew. She gave me kiss, got out of bed, lifted Becky's nightgown up over her head and left the room to sleep with Amy. That left Becky standing naked beside the bed with neither of us knowing what to do next.

I knew that having committed to this course of action I had to behave in a way that respected Becky and her needs. So, I got out of bed, stood in front of her and allowed her to look at me. She reached out and touched my chest and, sooner than I thought she would, she reached down and explored me. She lifted my scrotum to explore my testicles; she felt my flaccid penis, feeling the shaft and noting the different feel of the glans; she stroked the frenulum and giggled when I twitched. There was a drop of cum oozing out; she swiped that off and explored the consistency then took it to her lips and tasted, giving it an approving nod afterward. I was happy to stand there until she'd satisfied her curiosity.

She said "Daddy, tell me what you want." and I said "I want to answer your questions."

As she moved to the bed, I was running through what I thought I knew about Becky - clit low; deep; slow; sensual. I'm also screaming at myself not to hurt my daughter and what the fuck am I doing?

I knew that Becky was experienced. Sherri had made that clear. But I still couldn't bring myself to dive right in, so I started with something more sensual than sexual - I touched her face and I kissed her. We lay there for long a while just kissing each other, trying to get past the awkwardness of being together this way. Then she took the lead a bit and, rolling onto her back, she pushed my head down.

I slid down and she opened her legs, and I was looking at the most beautiful vulva I'd ever seen. Her labia were puffy and pouting, with the inner labia extending beyond the outer, making her look like a pink orchid. I was proud of my cunnilingus skills and, so, I confidently proceeded to pleasure my daughter orally. A minute later she started to laugh. She said "Daddy, you suck at that!".

I was shocked and I poked my eyes up over her pubic bone, expecting it to be a joke but she was looking down at me with such loving sincerity, a little smile on her face. It was then that I realized who she was comparing me to and I had to laugh, too.

It's difficult to describe but that was the thing that broke the ice and ended the awkwardness. It was no longer father and daughter, older man and younger woman, teacher and student. We were two adults who loved each other, we were there as equals, and were going to fuck each other.

I scooted back up, kissed her, and ran my finger over the tip of her clit. She responded with a little twitch. I lowered my point of attack and she responded with a little gasp. I added some pressure and her neck arched back and she cried out. While maintaining pressure, I added a couple more fingers and slowly, relentlessly rolled her clit back and forth from left to right and she started to cum.

Three orgasm later, I paused to give her a breather but that's not what she wanted. She put her hand on my shoulder and pushed me onto my back. Then she pulled herself on top of me, rubbed her pussy over the length of my now erect dick and, with a flick of her hips, I was inside her. She looked down at me with a big smile and it was clear what she was saying with that smile - that THIS is what she came for and she was tired of waiting for it. And, just that easy, I'd taken my daughter's virginity. Or, more properly, she'd used me to take her own. Doesn't matter. The deed was done and she was okay.

For half a minute or so she moved her hips up and down, right to left, back and forth, in little circles. She wasn't trying to pleasure herself; she was hunting for something. Then, with a little whimper, she obviously found it. Near as I can tell, it was the head of my penis rubbing against her cervix. She started rolling her hips so she could hit it again and again and soon she was in full orgasm. Her mother does this, too, when she's on top and can stay in orgasm for several minutes. I wondered if Becky could, too. I said "Stay in it sweetheart. Just stay in it. Don't let it go." She understood and managed to keep herself in orgasm for a long time.

When she finally came down, she fell off to the side and took a few seconds to catch her breath. She turned her head, looked me in the eyes and said exactly what I hoped she'd say: "Fuck me, Daddy. Please fuck me."

I got between her legs, lifted her ass, and slid my penis back into her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pushed me all the way in with her heels. Knowing that she likes it slow and that she obviously enjoyed what just happened, I lifted her just a little bit more until I felt the tip of my penis graze her cervix. Her quiver confirmed my aim. I started fucking her, slowly, an inch in, an inch out, raking her cervix over and over, slowly, watching her beautiful face contort as she immersed herself in the pleasure.

A minute or two in she started to speak but could manage only one word per stroke: "Fuck. Me. Harder. Daddy. Please. PLEASE. Fuck. Me. Harder."

I dropped her butt to the bed, lifted her again with my elbows hooked under her knees, and started fucking her with long strokes at the same slow tempo, slapping her labia with my pubic bone at the end of each stroke. Out slow; in fast and hard. Repeat. Ten strokes in she started crying out "Fuck. Me. Fuck. Me. Fuck. Me" and, then, on the very next stroke, like a scene from The Exorcist, in a voice an octave lower than her normal voice, she screamed "OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD.".

She came harder than I'd ever seen a woman come; harder than I thought possible for a human being to orgasm. It was instantaneous and all consuming. Her eyes were open but I know she couldn't see me. Her head was lolling back and forth with no purpose. Arms twitching every few seconds. Stomach heaving as she tried to meet my thrusts with those of her own. It was eerily quiet; she couldn't breathe and, so, she couldn't scream. It was the most amazing thing I've ever witnessed.

It didn't last long, though - maybe 20 seconds - and when it was over I knew I should pause and give her a chance to say "stop" but I couldn't. Having watched her cum like that I had to cum myself. I doubled the pace of my thrusts, not caring about anything but my orgasm. Then, in a voice an octave HIGHER than her normal voice she started crying plaintively "Amyamyamyamyamyameeeeeee". I came when she came. Hard. I buried myself to the hilt and started pumping jet after jet into her and when my penis stopped convulsing I could feel her vagina spasming around it, like it was trying to milk every last drop. I stayed in place until she was done and slipped my flaccid penis out of her.

I flopped on my back and she snuggled into my side, head on my shoulder, leg draped over my waste. I waited a minute and I asked if she was okay. She laughed and said "Except for the fact that the top of my head is over there somewhere, I'm fine. More than fine."

Just then, we heard a noise from the girl's bedroom -- clearly a woman in the throes of orgasm. Becky looked at me quizzically and asked "Have you guys always been able to hear us?"

I answered "Sometimes at night, when the house is quiet and one of you is having a really good time, yes. We try not to listen but sometimes it's tough not to."

And she said "Well, it seems that Mom's having a VERY good time." Sherri screamed again. Becky giggled. "You're right; it's hard not to listen."

I'd never really had the proper opportunity before, so I said "Becky. Thank you for including your mom. It woke something in her that lay dormant for far too long. She adores both of you and treasures the time she spends with you."

Becky smiled and said, simply, "We know."

I waited a bit and asked if she'd found the answers she needed and, almost immediately, she started to cry. I held her while she regained her composure and then it suddenly clicked. It hadn't registered before because I was so consumed with my own pleasure at the time. At the critical moment in her last orgasm, she'd called out to her sister. I was struck by the irony: I'd fucked my daughter's brains out only to convince her she was lesbian.

After a minute or so, she sniffled and said "Daddy, when I came in here an hour ago I was so confused and desperate. Please never regret doing this; I felt loved and safe and, yes, I have my answer."

And I replied "I'll always cherish what we just shared. I love you with all my heart. I think it might be time for you to find Amy."

Becky looked at me a little confused. "Daddy, I thought we were just taking a little break. Did I do something wrong?"

It was my turn to be confused. "But during your last orgasm you call out Amy's name. Doesn't that mean..."

She put her finger to my lips and smiled a big smile. "I get it now. If I did that, it's just out of habit. Daddy, I loved everything about tonight. You've woke something in ME that's been dormant for far too long and I want to do this with you again and again. Can we?" I was too choked up to answer so I just nodded my assent.

Then I started to cry happy tears when she said "But first, Mom and I are going to have to teach you how to give some decent head."

NewIn57
NewIn57
108 Followers