Family Tradition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me and smiled, while still looking terribly upset. Her eyes shined brighter with tears in them, it wasn't fair.

"Listen, I feel bad for you, but you still have some explaining to do," I started, trying to sound calm, but definitely anything but.

"That's why I came here," Katelyn said through her tears. "I want you to have all of the facts."

"I'm listening," I was getting impatient.

"My family has a terrible tradition, that started back when my ancestors lived in Europe. Our family was dwindling, with several of my great aunts unable to find a suitable husband, and my uncles unable to find brides. My great-great-grandfather made a deal with a witch that the family would be prosperous once they moved to the new country, but the youngest daughter must become a slave to the man they date when they turn 20..."

My eyes widen.

"I'm not dating anyone, and you are the last person I had sex with. If I don't find a new man who will date me, I will be assigned a Master at my family's choosing."

"How does that work?" That was all I could muster.

"I don't know, but I know I have never met some of my aunts, because they are slaves to men around the country. It's fucked."

"So, what happens when you 'become a slave,'" I asked.

"I apparently lose my ability to think clearly, that goes first. Then, I forget my name, then I start calling the man I am with by Master, and I continue on until I am basically a mindless, fuck toy that my Master wants. He who owns me decides everything from the way I act, the way I look, and the way I think. It's fucking terrifying." Katelyn started to cry again.

Here I am, in my hotel room, with the prospect of being part of some ancient curse. Definitely not what I had planned.

"Is this why your boyfriend and you broke up?"

She nodded. "He said he couldn't handle it. I don't want to end up as some stranger's property..." Her crying got even stronger.

My mind was racing. Somehow, I'm sucked into all of this.

"Katelyn, I know this sounds crazy, but what would you say if we started dating, and I became your... 'Master,'" I had to use the finger-air-quotes. It was really fresh to me.

She looked up at me with a little bit of fear, and a little bit of interest.

"I'm just saying, if I'm your Master, you'd still have your personality, you'd still know who you are, and you'd still be with someone you know. I'm not saying it's perfect, but I'm not seeing anyone back home. I think it's one of the better options to have --"

"I'll do it."

It startled me.

"I'll be your slave. but I want to create some rules that you have to promise me you won't break."

"Hypothetically," I started to ask. "What would happen if I DID break some of these rules?"

"There's nothing I can do about it. I'm at your mercy under the curse. I need you to promise me that this can work."

"Well, what are we thinking?"

"I'm too tired to start listing things now, but can we sleep on it?" I could sense Katelyn was tired, but still was trying to push through. I sighed.

"We can agree on that, and discuss it in the morning over breakfast."

***

The next morning, well nearly-afternoon, Katelyn and I woke up and ate breakfast. From there, we went back to the privacy of the hotel room and discussed the specifics.

"There's no way around it in the curse, I have to call you Master," she started. "But please let me keep my name."

"Understood."

"Please let me keep my thoughts, my personality. I do genuinely like you, Darnell, there's no need to make me a fuck doll."

"That seems reasonable," I admit.

"The curse can be transferred to other women and their families, so please, do not try and start threesomes. It can only be you and me."

"If it's anything like Friday night, that won't be a problem," I smile, she gave me a look that partially said 'fuck you,' but also said 'thank you.'

"Please, no anal. I don't like it now, and you can make me like it as a slave, but just know the normal me would hate it."

"Yeah, I don't like doing anal either, kinda grosses me out," I mention.

"I get three days per year where I can be temporarily lifted from the curse, but my Master chooses when they are," Katelyn said. "I'd like to not be a mindless fuck toy on my birthday. The other days, you can choose."

"Done deal."

"Lastly, you get to choose how I look."

"So like, what you wear?"

"Yes, but also, how big my tits, ass, lips, all of that are. If you prefer my hair be naturally brunette, it will change. All of those changes are permanent, so you have to choose wisely."

Well, holy shit.

"Do you have any preference?" I asked.

"Just as long as my tits aren't so big I can't walk, I'm fine. I would like to be a bit taller, too if that's okay."

"That's fine. When does everything happen? Is there some sort of ceremony, or...?"

"Well, here's the thing," Katelyn started. "We both have to drink a potion and then have sex for the bond to begin. That potion is sitting on my porch at home. We can take it before I turn 20, but that means you get more time as my Master."

"Is that such a bad thing?" I smile.

"Normally, yes. But since I trust you won't turn me into a mindless play thing on day one, so I don't mind starting early. It gets my family off of my back."

"Do they need to be present for any of this?"

"No, they will know once the potion is drank. They will leave me to you."

"Anything else I need to know?"

"Just know I want to move from our small town, Darnell. Nothing keeps me there. I understand if you want to stay, but the more we do, the higher chance people will start to talk, and the more people who know about the curse, the worse it is for my family."

I start to nod and say something, but she stops me.

"I don't want kids. I don't want to pass on this curse. I want to be the last. Understood?"

"What if we adopt?"

"The curse won't work on them. But I cannot give birth, and you cannot donate your sperm."

"That's fine," I smile weakly, knowing I won't be able to have kids of my own. That said, in that moment I knew basically saving Katelyn's life will make up for it eventually.

"I don't think I want to stay for the Sunday shows, what about you?" I ask.

Katelyn shook her head. "I didn't have anything left at the campsite. Got room for a passenger, Master?" She asked, mockingly.

I smiled and started packing up my things. Katelyn helped as much as she could, but there wasn't much. Soon, we were checking out, and a very hungover Abbey met us at the front desk.

"Got here by yourself, leaving with another. I told you to not be a creep," she snapped.

I looked over at Katelyn. "Oh, I'm sorry," then I started to smile, and then yell "I'M GOING TO CHECK OUT EARLY, IS THAT OKAY?"

A startled, and annoyed, Abbey angrily rushed through the paperwork that completed my stay.

"I'm supposed to say thanks, but you're a dick, so fuck off," Abbey said.

Then Katelyn chimed in, "girl, you wish you had THIS dick."

We laughed as a shocked Abbey watched us leave.

***

We talked the entire way back to our small town, crossing the border back into the U.S. with no issues. The shopping I did was well under the limit, and Katelyn didn't bring anything with her except her passport, which made for an easy time at the crossing.

I got to learn more about Katelyn, about how she was really smart, but didn't try in class because she knew she wouldn't be able to attend University. I learned she loved to draw, and growing up, she wanted to be an artist. I learned her favourite colour, her favourite songs, and her favourite foods. I made sure I remembered them.

We pulled up to her apartment, and she invited me inside. I offered to help her pack, assuming she would just come live with me. She smiled. "You think of everything, don't you?"

We packed a few boxes and loaded them into my SUV. She didn't have much, and she lived with her Mom, who was at the same festival we just left. Katelyn assured me her Mom would understand.

"She was really close with my Dad's youngest sister. She's been preparing for a long time," she said.

We pulled into my driveway, having not realized just how close we actually lived to each other. My small, two-bedroom house was nothing to brag about, but it's what I could afford after my parents died, I was an only child, so I used that money from insurance to buy a house that fit my needs.

We loaded the boxes in the spare bedroom, and long at last, after a long day of driving, the small, purple bottle of potion stared at us from the kitchen table.

"Should we just get it over with?" Katelyn asked.

"It's your call," I told her.

"I think I'd like to. I'm getting too nervous to not just do it."

I grabbed a shot glass from out of the cabinet and poured until it was full. There was no sense in dirtying another glass, so I handed the shot glass to Katelyn and took the small bottle for myself.

"Bottoms up?"

We clinked glasses and downed our shots.

I didn't feel anything at first, but I noticed an instant change in Katelyn. Her previously-tensed shoulders dropped, and her smile faded into a blank expression.

"You know what you need to do," she said to me, blankly.

Just then, my cock grew to full length, and I felt myself getting really horny. Definitely more than normal.

I pulled Katelyn close and began kissing her. Our tongues met and the taste of the potion bounced between out mouths. I tugged at her sweater and jeans while she unbuckled my belt. We stumbled to the couch, and got each other naked.

My cock sprung free. She stroked it slowly with her hand, as she looked at me, mindlessly.

"Take what's yours," she murmured.

I wasn't used to her talking like that, but she laid on her back and didn't stop staring and stroking my cock. I got myself into position and pushed my cock deep into her pussy.

She screamed even louder than in the camper from two nights earlier. I didn't care.

Something about the potion made the sex hotter. She came within a minute of me entering her pussy. She started to calm down before another orgasm hit her like a wave hitting the beach.

She looked up at me while I fucked her. I increased my pace.

"Take what's yours, TAKE WHAT'S YOURS!"

I pinned her wrists down and began fucking her harder. Something the potion was doing to my mind made me want to keep going, when normally I would have been able to control myself. I didn't even stop myself when I grabbed her by the neck while fucking her. Katelyn grew a smile on her face.

"Cum inside me to complete the ritual. Make me your slave for the rest of time," she muttered. Her voice sounded like a witch from a movie, but in my mind it was really fucking hot. Booze and potions, I guess they both mess with your head.

I held her hips in place while I fucked her. Long at last, I came deep inside of her. I felt her cum on my cock at the same time. She moaned and arched her back, until she finally rested down. Her expression was blank, her eyes were foggy, and her mind seemed empty.

And I was her Master.

***

I woke the next morning, still rock hard from last night. I remembered bits and pieces, but not everything that happened over the last 24 hours. I knew I was home, and I knew I drove home Katelyn, and I knew she told me about her family curse...

Oh, fuck. Katelyn was now my sex slave. But, she wasn't beside me in bed, where was she?

I stumbled out of my bedroom, and then I saw her, still laying on the couch, with her eyes closed, but otherwise in the same position as I left her the night before. I touched her leg, in an effort to wake her up gently, but it doesn't work. Finally, I kissed her lips softly. As I pulled away, I watched her eyes open wide. She sat up and looked at me.

"My name is Katelyn, right?" She asks.

"Yes, yes it is," I reply.

"And you... are... Master," she stammers.

"I guess I am, yes."

"I'm excited to serve you, Master," Katelyn said in a monotone way. "Please, hold my hand, and picture me how you'd like me to appear. I will be happy to fulfill your fantasy, Master."

I nervously sit beside her on the couch, grab her hand, and close my eyes. I hear her moan softly, as I picture her with double-D breasts, a slightly larger ass, and about six inches taller. Katelyn gasped quietly as the changes took shape. I took a peak to see her tits were finished growing, and her legs were extending. Her ass had gotten wider as well. I opened my eyes and let go of her hand. She blinked multiple times, looked down, and smiled.

"I guess this is a fair trade off for you letting me keep my personality and mind, Master," she said, pretty well back to normal.

"There might be one thing I added..." I smile, touching her leg. It triggered her, and I could see her getting more and more turned on.

"You, made me a nymphomaniac... didn't you, Master?"

"Yes, but I think you were becoming one anyway, weren't you, Katelyn?"

She hesitated before answering. "Y-yes Master. I am so glad to have my thoughts and feelings, as well as this..." she trailed off before staring at my cock, bulging in my gym shorts I fell asleep in. "Please, Master, may I suck your cock?"

"You may, Katelyn." I smiled from ear to ear.

She tugged my shorts off and began sucking my cock hungrily. She was bobbing her head up and down feverishly. I laid back and sighed, a perfect view of her ass as she knelt away from me. I gripped her ass, which felt real, definitely no implants. I ran my fingers down her now long, smooth legs. I felt her large breasts bouncing off of my leg every so often as she bobbed her head. She lifted up for air.

"Thank you, Master. I love your cock," Katelyn looked back.

"Sit on it then, Katelyn."

She spun herself around to face me and slowly lowered herself onto my cock. She pushed it into her pussy, and began riding my cock, moaning loudly.

"Thank you, Master. I live to serve you," Katelyn said as she rode my cock.

"Whose tits are those?" I smiled, as I squeezed one and put the nipple towards my mouth.

"They belong to you, Master,. You own me," Katelyn moaned.

I sucked on her nipple and she let out a sharp moan and gasped.

"Master, may I please cum?" She begged.

"You do not need to ask your Master permission to cum," I told her.

Immediately, I felt her cum all over my cock as she let out a long moan.

"Thank you, Master," Katelyn muttered while riding my cock.

I held her hips down as she continued to rock her hips against mine. I smacked her brand-new ass hard and she let out a yelp, but otherwise looked turned on.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy, and she spun around and began fucking me reverse cowgirl. She was phenomenal, doing everything she could to pleasure my cock.

"Does this feel good, Master?" She turned around to look at me.

"Yes, Katelyn. Keep going," I held off calling her my slut, but it didn't last long.

She came really hard while fucking me in this position. I could see her legs shaking. I slipped my cock out of her and pushed her down to all fours. I rubbed my cock against her clit as her body shook.

"Please Master, use me. I need it so fucking bad," she begged.

"What are you, Katelyn?"

"I am your slut, Master. Use me whenever you want. I belong to you. Please, fuck me,"

Who am I to say no?

I pushed my cock into her pussy. I held her in place as she continued moaning and crying for more.

"Master, I need this cock. Oh my God, thank you, Master. I am cumming so much for you..."

I was getting used to her calling me Master. It was definitely a new turn on.

"Where do you want your Master's cum?" I smiled, knowing I was really close.

"Wherever my Master wants. I need your cum so bad, Master."

"Get on your knees, Katelyn. Beg for my cum like a good slut." As quickly as I said it, Katelyn had crawled to the floor, and looked up at me, holding her tits up. She looked at me seriously.

"Please Master, give me your cum. I need it. I need it so fucking bad. My only mission is to make you cum. Please, let me taste you Master..."

It doesn't take long when a girl of your dreams begs you to cum. I came on her face, and it dripped onto her tits. What a sight that was. Katelyn gasped.

"Thank you, Master. I loved it."

You can bet, I did too.

*stay tuned for Part 2! I know Part 1 was long, but there will be more sex in Part 2*

**would love your feedback!**

12