Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa looked around, and nodded. "Sure."

Sherri walked her around, showing her the exercise room, entertainment room, Library that was destined to be the new office where she and he would work together. She lead her upstairs and showed her own room first, and the current office. She showed the guest rooms and then his room.

"You have separate rooms?" asked Lisa in surprise.

"It's my safe room, if I feel uncomfortable or overwhelmed, I go there, and he won't follow. He is prohibited from entering the room without permission, that is mine to grant, or not." Sherri told her.

"I also have a safe word, if a scenario or charade gets too strange for me to be comfortable with, I say it, and the scene stops immediately. No discussion, no argument, no coercion, it stops at once. If I am in bondage, then the bindings are released immediately. I am then free to leave the room, or go where ever I need to feel safe. I'll be honest Lisa, I never had that before. Among other things, previous boyfriends treated No like a challenge, if I moved their hand away, they would put it right back, and that always bothered me. If I use my safe word, everything stops right then, and there." said Sherri.

Lisa knew what Sherri was saying. No too often was interpreted as a give me a minute and try again by most guys. But if she was the slave, how could she have the safe word like that. "Aren't you supposed to do what he says?" she asked.

"Yes, and comply with his wishes. However if the request, command, or action is too extreme for me, and makes me uncomfortable, I can use the stop command, and know it stops the second it's used." Sherri said. "Tell you what, the word we use is Red, hardly a word you are liable to use the heat of passion, if he gets close to you, say the word and watch what happens to him. Test him if you want, that word is as powerful in this house as those guns are." Sherri said.

Lisa wanted the gun, but was too ashamed to ask for it. She took the word, doubting the effectiveness. She would believe it only if she saw it.

They went to the Patio and Robert was cooking on the grill. He checked his watch when it beeped at him and setting the utensils down rushed to the kitchen and opened the oven. He prepared the Casserole and moved it to the Patio table

"I thought you would be more comfortable here, where you can flee if you are convinced we are going to do horrible things like feed you." Robert said with his charming smile.

Lisa smiled, she still couldn't trust him, she knew that, he was some sort of sadist, that was it. He would never respond to some word like that.

Robert took the potatoes and the steaks and wrapped grilled onions to the table, and returning to the grill shut it down and began to scrape it. "Please choose your own food, unless you believe I would drug them all and make all of us pass out or fall into some sort of trance, it should be safe I think you'll agree."

Lisa narrowed her eyes, he was slightly mocking her, and trying to reassure her at the same time. To let her know her fears were baseless, and without any substance.

"Sherri, please get your laptop, perhaps Lisa can do some research while we eat and relax some." Robert told Sherri.

Sherri nodded and said "Yes Robert" and left the patio returning in a few minutes with the case she had carried to work. Lisa had seen the laptop and knew it was high end. Sherri had it fired up and handed it to Lisa and told her "It's connected to the home network now, you can surf the web or whatever you want to do."

Lisa brought up an internet explorer page. "What do I search for?" she asked.

"Start with Bondage Safe Word please." said Robert while closing the grill lid.

He approached the table slowly, gently, and sat down.

Lisa typed with one hand and ate with the other. The food was very good.

She saw the first link was to Wikipedia from Yahoo, and she clicked on the link and began reading. It was exactly what Sherri had said. A safe word meant to stop right now. There were variations on how it was used, but frankly, it meant stop and was apparently universally agreed upon by all members of this cult beforehand. Lisa turned the laptop to Sherri and she glanced down the page. She already knew all of that, they hadn't yet moved to the three words, but Robert had considered it already.

"Would you consider searching for Surrender wife next?" asked Robert as he ate and drank his wine.

It was a site where Laura Doyle told women to surrender to their husbands, and apparently was a companion to the book she had written and said had sold very well.

"My point to asking all of this was simple, I wanted to show you that we practice fairly common things, using the common traditional approaches, and what I believe is good safety practice. Within the community, it is known as Safe, Sane, and Consensual. No other Domination is practiced by a responsible person, and both Sherri and I are responsible." said Robert as he wiped his mouth. Lisa had been reading for a while.

She had followed some of the links in Wikipedia, and read descriptions of the lifestyle on the BDSM page.

She had seen photographs and looked at Sherri, and couldn't believe it. "Do you do this?" she asked pointing.

Sherri came around and looked. She saw a woman in leather with a bit gag pulling a cart. It was identified as a pony girl. "No 'pony girl' yet, but we have just started, I don't know about being in public like that. However, we do have one of those gags, so perhaps in the future, something to think about." she said smiling looking at Robert. He would look good on that cart.

"We are just starting to explore Sherri's desires, and her willingness. We haven't moved to public humiliation or degradation to see if it piques her interest." explained Robert. "It's a slow process, you move slowly forward, taking time to digest the lessons of the last session, and taking time to determine what the sub likes." "What do you like Sherri?" asked Lisa astounded.

"Well, I like the bondage, love the teasing he does, it's so completely erotic the way he arouses me. I really do enjoy the submission to him, and performing the little tasks he gives me properly. I love being an elegant lady in public, knowing I am with my Master, and they know nothing about me." Sherri said considering each conclusion. "I especially like the climaxes he brings me to, they are like mountain peaks of intense pleasure, and I swear he can do it whenever he wants, and how often he wants."

Lisa looked from one to another astounded. "This isn't San Francisco, we don't do that here." she said.

"Please search for MO FLOG" he said spelling the last two words slowly.

Lisa did and her jaw dropped MO FLOG stood for Missouri Fetish Lifestyle Open Group, a loose association of people who shared similar bondage interests. They seemed to meet once a month or so. They had very strict rules about what was permitted in the group and she was astounded. They limited gatherings to 120 people, which meant that there were more than that who would come if able to get in.

Sherri who was reading along asked "Are you a member?"

"No, I have considered, but again, am not sure you would be comfortable. I considered the rope bondage thing in Chicago at the end of May, but that is again, up to you my Love." said Robert. "The advantage to Chicago is we are far from here, and anyone you are likely to know, so there is a certain ability to remain in the shadows and out of anyone's notice."

Lisa looked at him and asked "I thought you were the Master? Aren't you able to just declare we are going and she obey?"

Robert smiled and said "Yes, but then Sherri would do it, but resentfully, instead of with love, as she would if she wanted to. She may even avoid any joy because of the resentful initial feelings. I should say that the relationship between the Master and Servant is one of trust, and understanding. The Master should never give an order he believes is impossible for his slave. He should never push his slave past the point of comfort, into something they are unable, or unwilling to try. Sherri would give an effort, but if she was uncomfortable, she wouldn't enjoy and the lesson she learned was that she could go through the motions, without enjoying herself. That would be a lie, and we don't allow any lies. One of the first things I told her was that the only wrong answer in this house, was a lie. If she gave an answer that displeased me, or was contrary to my wishes, and it was the truth, she would not be punished for it."

Lisa was obviously confused. "I really don't understand. You give her orders, but you don't give her orders she would find extremely difficult or impossible to obey?"

"That is right. As an example, if I ordered her to undress right here, right now. She would hesitate, ask if I was sure, and if I said yes, she would do it. Despite the embarrassment, and humiliation she would feel, she would do it. Although it would severely harm her relationship with you, and the friendship she wishes to share with you, she would obey. Not because she wanted to, but because I had ordered it. She would resent it, and me for giving the order. It might be a wedge that drove us apart, and took time to repair, or might be irreparable. That would not serve our exploration, it would instead harm our journey." said Robert.

Lisa listened to him and turned to Sherri who was looking at him with her eyes sparkling. "Would you do it, if he told you to?"

Sherri hesitated, and then nodded. "Yes, he is my Master, and I will obey him. I love him, and his understanding of me and my limits."

Robert sat and considered. "Ladies, perhaps you will allow a suggestion, I think you should take some time together to talk. Any room in the house would be suitable. I will clean up here and not disturb you. Perhaps the Library would be most comfortable."


Sherri turned to Lisa, and saw Lisa nod. Sherri escorted Lisa to the Library and gave her another glass of wine.

"I don't understand this, not any of it." said Lisa.

Sherri nodded "I know, it's a lot to get at once, and I know how unsettling you find this."

"Damn it, you're a Lawyer, you're a professional woman, not some Muslim bride or some Stepford Wife. Your liberated for God's sake." said Lisa with frustration in her voice.

"Yes, but if I may, how many times have you seen a Lawyer give advice, me give advice to a client about an issue, and have that client take another course, one I disagreed with?"

"Several times, you once said that if we could figure out a way to protect a client from himself, we would make a fortune." said Lisa.

Sherri then asked "On any of those occasions, did I refuse to follow the Client's orders? Did I give less than wholehearted support to the desires of the Client? Didn't I submit to the will of the Client? Become submissive and serve the desire and even obey the orders of the client?"

"That's different.." said Lisa

"Is it? We submit to things all the time, all I am doing is submitting at home, with the man I love. You submit to the will of the government when you drive, obeying the laws of the road. You submit to the desires of your neighbors by not playing loud music at night. You submit to the wishes of others all the time, we all do, I just do it at home too." said Sherri.

"Has he brainwashed you?" asked Lisa

"No, he opened my eyes, and showed me, how did he say it on our first day. 'I'll teach you how to live, how to love, how to laugh, Compassion, and understanding, and terror. What it is, how to face it, how to draw strength from it, and how to use it.'" said Sherri.

"Terror?" said Lisa

"Yes, he would show me something that was intimidating, and then wait while I blew up outraged at the idea of it. Then he would explain that this may never be used if I didn't reach that level." Sherri said.

"What do you mean about levels?" said Lisa.

"I believe your experiences on firsts was the same as mine. First boy to kiss you, feel you, caress you, and then finally to have sex with you. You were comfortable with a kiss, and then later your were comfortable letting him touch you. After that, you were comfortable with heavy petting, perhaps giving oral sex was a date or two after that, and finally all the way." Sherri said.

"I don't understand." said Lisa.

"On your first date, did you have sex on your first date with a boy?" asked Sherri

"NO" said a shocked Lisa.

"Of course not, you weren't comfortable taking the relationship, or going to that level yet." said Sherri. "You haven't reached the comfort level for that action yet."

Lisa considered. "It's different."

"Is it all that different?" asked Sherri.

"I can't do this, I can't be a submissive, or surrender girl, or slave or whatever you call it." said Lisa firmly.

"I wouldn't ask you to, do you have any homosexual friends?" asked Sherri

"What? Uh, yes." said Lisa confused.

"Do you have to join them to be friends with them?" asked Sherri.

"No" said Lisa with sudden understanding.

"I don't need you to join my lifestyle, to be my friend. I am not asking you, to join my life as a slave, I'm hoping you will be my friend, and to be fair, I'm giving you a chance now, full disclosure if you will, to know who I am before we go on. I don't want to lie to you, and won't do it. I like you, and consider you my friend, and before I can ask you to consider me one, I need you to understand that I am doing this, and am happy." said Sherri.

"What need does he fulfill that no other man can?" Lisa asked.

"Do you remember the Friday after we turned in the Cenotaph File? I had gone to dinner with the Founding Partner on Thursday Night." said Sherri.

"Yes, it was a reward or something for your work. They said I could go after you left." said Lisa.

"I was sent to spend some quality time with my boyfriend, and let him know the Firm wanted his business while fucking him." said Sherri.

"WHAT?" said Lisa very shocked.

"First Carl told me about the Businesses that Robert owned, and how the Firm could really use all that business. Then he told me I could go and spend some 'Quality time' with Robert and let him know the Firm stood ready to answer any need he had." said Sherri.

"Those Bastards." said Lisa angrily.

"Robert comforted me, and told me he would take care of the firm, throw them a bone, and he just hugged me and was wonderful. Saturday, he sent me to a spa to get a full treatment. I was massaged, waxed, buffed, manicure and pedicure. I got a facial, hair style, and full makeover. Then we posed for Portraits at a Photographers shop, and went to dinner. We visited two of his other businesses, because I wanted to see them. I had the best day of my life, and it was because of him. He knew how much it hurt for the Firm to do that, and offered me a job then. I declined, I didn't like being sent to fuck him, and wasn't going to take a job fucking him either." said Sherri. "I accepted over the weekend, we had to establish some rules that I needed in place to be comfortable."

"I'm so sorry about those assholes." said Lisa.

"He is always what I need him to be, a friend, a lover, understanding, and compassionate when I need him to be. He never asks anything of me when I am upset, instead giving me space and support." said Sherri.

Lisa smiled "If it wasn't for the whips and things, I would say he's perfect."

Sherri thought of something Robert had said. "Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me." and laughed.

Lisa shook her head laughing along.

"Saturday, after you were pampered at the spa, and had dinner, what happened?" asked Lisa.

"We visited the strip clubs, and then came home." said Sherri.

"You went to strip clubs with him?" asked Lisa.

"Yes, one was a male strip club, which he has named 'the beefcake grill'" said Sherri.

"He owns that one?" asked a shocked Lisa.

"Yes, he said if men can see women, there was no reason he could think of why women should not be able to view men in similar circumstances. Also, that place is almost out of control, those women are insane." said Sherri remembering.

Lisa sat and considered. "I have a couple more questions, if they aren't too personal."

"Sure, if they are too personal, I'll defer." Sherri answered. "Like Robert said, we won't lie to you about anything here."

Lisa hesitated. "When you were out, it was said you hurt your back horseback riding, did he hurt you?"

Sherri looked Lisa right in the eye and said "No, and that was a lie, told not to protect him, but me."

"I don't understand" said Lisa.

"I will reserve details, unless you feel you need them to satisfy you, however he didn't do it, I did. I made a stupid mistake, he was out of town, and far from hurting me, he probably saved me. When he found me, he carried me up two flights of stairs, cleaned me, wrapped me in a Kimono, and put me in his bed. He called a Doctor and got me a prescription for Pain killers and some muscle relaxes. He told the doctor the same lie, I had hurt my back in an accident. He lied not to harm me, but to protect me from the humiliation of my mistake. He spent the weekend caring for me hand and foot. He did everything possible to ease my suffering, and maintain my dignity. On Monday, he called Franklin and told him the story of my horse back riding accident, again, to protect me and my dignity. He watched very carefully for any complications, or any sign of a more serious injury. He checked my temperature quite often, looking for signs of an infection. He carried me to my bed on Monday, and had his house keeper Carmen look after me while he took care of other things, and made sure I had soft foods the entire time. That was important, because I couldn't handle anything too solid." said Sherri.

"Your OK now though right?" asked Lisa obviously concerned.

"Yes, No permanent harm, and no lasting problem." Sherri said. "If it wasn't for him, I might have had some permanent injury."

"He carried you up two flights, and then waited on you hand and foot all weekend?" asked Lisa

"Yes, he never complained, nor berated me for the mistake. He never mentioned it." Sherri said. "He only saw after my well being, both physically and mentally."

"He's strong to do that, carry you up two flights like that." said Lisa.

"Yes, and tender as he can be when it's needed, like then." said Sherri nodding.

"So he didn't hurt you." said Lisa thinking. She had suspected it after learning about what the Bracelet meant, and was sure Sherri was a battered or abused woman.

"No, I did it. The details involve my lifestyle, and I'll give them to you if you wish, I trust you to use discretion and maintain the secret." Sherri told her.

"No, I don't need them, I believe you without them. I believe everything you have told me, although it seems so unbelievable." said Lisa.

"Friends should be able to trust one another." said Sherri.

"Yes friends should. How did you know you could trust me?" answered Lisa.

"When you found the bracelet's meaning you didn't go to anyone else, you brought it to me, you sought the truth from me before you decided what to do about it. That meant you cared enough for me to be concerned, and cared about what it might mean for me." Sherri answered.

Sherri rose and met Lisa rising too, they hugged, friends. They had shared her most intimate secrets, and Sherri knew that Lisa would begin sharing hers.

They started for the door, and Lisa stopped. "After the long day, the spa date, what did you do?" she asked, almost afraid of the answer.

"I jumped his bones in the hallway just inside the door, and he screwed us both silly." said Sherri smiling, remembering the passion, and the fun of it.

"Oh My God." said Lisa with a disbelieving smile.