Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherri shrugged and said "It was the best day of my life, it was sweet, sexy, fun, and funny."

Lisa sighed and they walked to the Patio. The dishwasher was going in the kitchen, obviously Robert had loaded it and started the cycle. The kitchen was clean, and so was the Patio. Robert was sitting calmly watching the sky darken and the stars come out.

He rose and stood and asked. "Get everything worked out Ladies?"

"Yes, I think we did" said Lisa.

"Good, Sherri should have some friends, some friends she can count on, and I think she has made a good choice. I presume she offered you our assistance in any way we can?" Robert said.

"Yes, I'm not sure how I feel about her life, but she is a good person, and seems to love you, and you seem to love her." said Lisa with some reserve. "I won't be joining you by the way."

Robert laughed "I wasn't inviting you to do that, I was asking you to be a friend. I understand you feel a certain resentment towards me, and that is natural given what you have learned. In time, I hope your feelings soften towards me, as you learn I am not Doctor Frankenstein or the Marquis de Sade. However if they don't soften towards me, then don't hold them against Sherri would be all I ask, and all I have a right to ask."

Lisa frowned, he was so damnably smug and understanding. Smarmy bastard she thought, and then turning to Sherri. "It's getting late, and I have to get home, we have work in the morning."

Sherri hugged her and walked her to the door. "I'll see you in the morning, and thanks for coming to dinner and listening. It's, I can't tell you what it means to me."

Lisa turned and said "You sure you don't want to come with me, you don't want to escape?"

Sherri nodded and said. "I'm home, with him, because here is the first place, the first man, I have ever felt complete with."

Lisa took her leave and Sherri found Robert waiting on the Patio for her. They sat.

"She seems very nice, a good person, who is willing to give you the benefit of a doubt." said Robert in approval of her choice.

"I'm sorry you didn't get along with her better, perhaps next time." Sherri said and was cut off by the wave of Robert's hand.

"I would have been shocked if she had taken to me, she has learned too much for a single day, and perhaps later, in a couple weeks or a month or so, she will see that I love you as much as you love me." Robert told her.

Sherri rose and took his hand, they went upstairs, and fucked like mink as the saying goes. Sherri was disappointed, until he bound her hands, and then the passion increased for her. As she lay there, wrists encased in black leather, she thought about the pictures she had seen, resolving to find more information out about her life, more of what she can expect about her life.

Sherri woke to the light beeping of the alarm, and felt his arms around her stir. She loved waking in his arms, and would feel awkward waking any other way. So much had changed so fast.

After the usual morning exercises and shower, which she enjoyed as well, Sherri joined him at Breakfast wearing the skirt and blouse he had provided for her today.

"Master, I was wondering, do you have plans for our future? I mean, the end of our journey of discovery?" Sherri asked.

"No, You are learning, and so am I. I know you like the bondage, and the service aspect of the Dom Sub relationship. I don't know if you have limits in other areas you can't pass. Until I know what those limits are, and you approach them slowly, to find out, you can't figure out many of the things you want to know. For example, you mentioned the pony girl scene last night. I don't know about that in your case, it could be done in private in my yard, however it's intent is to be done in public, at a gathering of people with our interests. If you find the idea of performing an act in such a gathering rewarding, instead of terrifying, then it is a possibility. If it's terror causes you to panic and dig in your heels, then we explore other things. Right now, we are in the most basic areas for the most part. Light Bondage, nothing rigorous, no Japanese Rope tortures for example." said Robert.

"Japanese Rope Tortures?" she asked

"Imagine being folded into shapes like Origami, and tied to remain in such positions until released. The thing with the rope is when you approach the limits, you have to be able to communicate it, and that means a multi color code like the green, red, yellow codes. If you wait until panic sets in, and it takes five minutes to undo the ropes so you don't get hurt, then the panic is in full effect and difficult to bring you down from. It may scar you mentally, and may even cause you to back away from the entire Bondage scene, a scene you have found rewarding so far." Robert told her.

Sherri considered and finished her breakfast. He was right again, if she waited too long to signal discomfort in a situation where ropes bound her every which way, it may take too long to get free, and cause her extreme panic. She remembered her reaction to the shock collar, and realized how powerful panic and fear could be, if they waited too long, the panic over that thing became intense, and she knew it. Even now, she would shudder at the shock collar because it had hurt, and scared, panicked her really, to the point where she was terrified of it.

"Couldn't we just cut the ropes in such a situation?" she asked him.

"Yes, but that presents problems too. Not the cost of the rope obviously. However let's say I have you bent backwards, and cut the rope pulling you that way, and you snap back to a more normal position. That could cause you injury, the sudden motion, a bondage whiplash." Robert told her.

"What things are possibilities?" she asked him.

"The sky it literally the limit. Do you enjoy body piercing? If so, what kind. Do you enjoy humiliation as well as service? Do you enjoy degrading experience? Do you wish to be photographed, which is what we will probably go to next, and if so, do you want the photographs viewable by others, submitted to message boards and forums where people with our interests frequent. Do you want to be on a leash in semi-public areas? With or without a mask?" Robert said. "As we both learn about your particular interests, and things you are unwilling or unable to try, we can determine what type of future you have."

"I love the teasing, and erotic things, I obviously love the sex, and even enjoy dressing up for you." said Sherri thinking. "I don't know about serious pain though, and body piercing? What would I have pierced? How bad would it hurt, and what would the gain be would be questions I wanted answered." said Sherri.

"You see, your mind is opening, a month ago, if I had suggested you may get pierced, you would have lost your mind, now you trust me enough to know I won't do it just because." said Robert. "Each type of piercing, and I am considering that now, offers different types of stimulus as well as different opportunities. Nipple rings are popular in the community, and there are bondage clips and other items that are intended to work that way. There is pierced labia, inner and outer, and of course the famed clitoral piercing." Robert told her next.

Sherri felt her mouth drop open. "Why would I want my clitoris pierced?" she asked.

"It tends to increase stimulation, sexual stimulation. After it heals, say from 2-12 weeks depending on a number of factors, most of which can be controlled, you would begin to feel increased sexual stimulation, and even more intense and frequent orgasms. Additionally, the physical exercise you do daily helps with orgasms. They are more intense if you are in good physical health, including physical fitness." Robert told her.

Sherri considered and glancing at her watch jumped up and kissed her Master good by, and dashed to work.

She greeted Lisa warmly, and was gratified to see Lisa's warm greeting in return. She chatted with Lisa for a few minutes, finding out how Lisa's boyfriend was doing, OK, he was working last night, and she didn't get to spend any time with him, but that was normal.

Sherri sat at her desk and opened her laptop and fired up her Firm computer. She started to work on the files before her, and finished one before lunch. She handed it to Lisa and took what Lisa had already done, glanced at it, and made three minor changes. They went to Lunch, enjoying what is now their standard of Soup and Salad for lunch.

Sherri asked about Lisa's love, how he treated her, and showed interest in Lisa's life. Lisa admitted that the sex was OK, but not the mind blowing experience that Sherri seemed to experience.

"I don't know if it's the Bondage, or if it's because Robert is so familiar with the female form. He is familiar with 32 erogenous zones on us." said Sherri between bites of Chef's Salad.

"32? I didn't know there was 32, are you sure?" said Lisa disbelieving.

"Yes, absolutely, he can play me like a piano, and sometimes teases me for an hour or more, getting my arousal to the state of near insanity." said Sherri. "He strokes here, touches there, caress this, flick that, and I'm drooling before long in desire."


Lisa smiled while shaking her head. Her boyfriend, well at least he knew where the parts were, her last boyfriend had been like a blind man in a maze when it came to her anatomy. "I can't believe anyone can do that with a caress."

"When I challenged him on it, we weren't doing it yet, he just reached out and stroked my hairline, and then the back of my neck. I nearly melted on the spot. Right at the dinner table I nearly begged him to continue." she told Lisa.

"Two caresses, and you were warm?" asked Lisa

"I was already somewhat aroused, but that was like turning the fire up." Sherri explained.

"32 huh, do you think he can draw a map or write a book we women can give to our men?" asked Lisa with a smile. She hadn't ever been played like a piano, and it sounded fun honestly.

"I can ask him, or you can. Come by anytime this week, or next week, or hell, for the rest of your life consider our home your own refuge from the world. Come as often as you like, and stay as long as you want." said Sherri.

Lisa looked frightened. "I'm not being a slave to any man." said Lisa.

Sherri smiled back at her and said "I meant refuge from the stresses of the world, a place to get away from this" she waved her hand around them "not a place to go get played with. Lisa, you are very independent, and much more aware of who you are than I was. You forgave me for being a bitch for three years, and wished me well. That shows what a good person you are, much better than I was."

"You weren't that bad" said Lisa, but knowing it was a lie, and suspecting Sherri knew it too. "I was, and Robert chastised me about it once. We were shopping, and I was getting some shoes, and was rude to the salesman. Robert leaned over after the man had left and told me that this man was serving me, and I had a responsibility to be courteous and polite and appreciative for that service." said Sherri. "I spent the day thinking, and realizing what a flaming Bitch I had been to everyone."

Lisa considered, this Robert seemed to be making Sherri into a different person, a better person arguably, but different from who she was. "I still think you have been, or are being brainwashed."

"I know, and I can't convince you otherwise. All I can say is I am happier with him than I ever was before him. For the first time in my life, I am truly in love with a man. I am important to him, and he sets all things aside as needed for me. I never knew what it was like to feel so complete, so satisfied. If we sit and watch TV wearing sweats and eating junk food, I'm happy. If we go out, I am happy. Every day is an adventure, and he is there to protect, guide, and entertain me." said Sherri.

Lisa glanced at her watch, and started to rise "We have to get back, Carl asked to see me after lunch, probably going to tell me what I'm doing after you leave."

"Yes, it's time. Let me know what you'll be doing. I would love to come down and do lunch every week with you." said Sherri. "We should go shopping, I have a credit card of his, and I have no idea what the limit is, but it's high." she grinned wickedly at Lisa "I enjoy working it off." laughter drifted from them as they returned to work.

Sherri went back to work on another file, this one was easy and she was organizing it as Lisa returned from the meeting with Carl. Sherri saw her sit at her desk looking depressed. She rose and went to her Friend.

"It looks like you are going to be doing something horrible, what did he say?" asked Sherri obviously concerned.

Lisa held up a letter, and Sherri felt dread run through her. They couldn't have.

It was a notification of termination, effective at the end of the week, she would be unemployed with a Severance package of one months pay. Her benefits could be extended beyond that date by paying the full amount each week.

Sherri glanced up and down the hallway and waved Lisa into her office. Closing the door, she sat Lisa in one of the chairs. "Lisa, I'm so sorry for this." she started.

Lisa said "It's not your fault, they said they may hire another associate, but until they do, they don't need a Secretary waiting around for that Lawyer."

Sherri saw she was devastated and spoke quickly. "I know you are uncomfortable with the fact I work in his house, and live there, but if you will consider, I think I have a suggestion. We are going to incorporate Robert, and that means we need an address for mail and other correspondence to arrive at. Robert listened and said it sounded fine when I told him a simple store front or small office in a building, at first anyway. Someone would have to man it, so to speak, or perhaps woman it, and run the office. I don't see the need for a large staff until we get good and settled, but a Secretary/ Receptionist and an accountant were what I figured we needed." said Sherri

"I wouldn't work in his dungeon?" said Lisa.

"No, and it would be close to his house, so we could run back and forth with documents. E-mail would probably handle most of it. It would be as if I telecommute to work." Sherri said. "You would be the Office Manager, which meant you answered to Yourself, and then ME. He never interferes with the way one of his managers runs things, his Limo company is run by a 6'2" 250 Black woman who perpetually threatens the employees."

"What's the pay?" Lisa asked "Benefits, responsibilities?"

"I don't know, I can promise you it's more than you are getting from them, but I don't honestly know." said Sherri. "Benefits, I don't know, but can find out if you want to wait a moment." Lisa nodded, feeling somewhat better if slightly concerned.

Sherri dialed a number on her desk phone, and talked to Robert explaining what she had done. She then pushed a button on the phone and sat the handset down. "Robert, I put you on speakerphone."

"Lisa" the speakerphone amplified his voice "Benefits are with the local hospital and the doctors. If you use a St. Joseph's Doctor, chances are it's a Preferred Provider we recognize. Pay, take what you are making now, and add 50% to it. I would double it, but this is new and I don't want to incur some huge overhead on the first day, I hope you understand. I usually offer my Managers a bonus system, which is paid either monthly or quarterly, we can discuss that if you like later in the week."

"I'm not calling you Master." Lisa informed him determined.

"Ok, just do me a favor, and call me Robert instead of YOU like Mabel does?" said Robert with a chuckle in his voice.

"Who's Mabel?" asked Lisa

Sherri said "The big black lesbian who manages the Limo company."

"She refers to the Owner as "you"? asked a confused Lisa.

"Yes, normally she answers and says "What do you want and starts telling me all the things she has going on and how any request I make will screw everything up and make her kick someone's ass." said Robert.

"You haven't fired her for that?" asked Lisa.

"No, she is dedicated, hard working, and does whatever I ask, she puts on the act for those around her, I understand that, and she knows I get it. Additionally, the men respect and obey her. She is also one of the most scrupulously honest people I have ever met." said Robert.

"Uh, OK, Robert." said Lisa confused.

"So can I hire her Robert?" asked Sherri

"Absolutely. Lisa is another of those scrupulously honest people, and that I always approve of." said Robert with obvious admiration.

"Thanks Babe" said Sherri and she hung up after wishing him a good day and promising to hurry home after work.

"So will you take the job?" Sherri asked. "One of your first duties would be to find an office space of some sort, something we can fit a few desks in for forms sake if nothing else."

"Um, OK. I really don't want to submit to him, you understand that." said Lisa who was obviously troubled about this whole slave thing.

"Lisa, he asked you to call him Robert, and I know you probably have trouble with this, but he asked the driver, we had a Lincoln Town car and a chuffer Saturday, to call him Robert several times, and Tony, the driver kept calling him Sir. They have known each other for ten years, and I got the impression that this was an ongoing perpetual situation." Sherri told her.

"I'm sorry, I'm still trying to get my head wrapped around this. I've never met anyone who does what you and he do." Lisa told her "I'll take the job, and thank you."

"No thanks are needed, there is a couple great perks to this situation. If we want to take the day to go shopping, you don't need to check with the boss." Sherri laughed.

Lisa laughed too and shook her head. "You have lightened up so much, and are so much easier to get along with than just a month ago."

Sherri smiled and said "Well, I still have some work for these people" she gestured at the files and documents "and I want to start thinking about where we should put the office for you and the as yet unnamed accountant."

Lisa thought, Robert lived in an area she didn't know very well. "I was thinking about looking around and seeing what is out by where you two live, but I don't know the area well."

"You still have my GPS?" asked Sherri.

"Yes, I meant to give it back to you, thanks, it was annoying but helpful." said Lisa.

"Use it, drive around, and see what you can. I'll start your salary this week, so you can call it work." said Sherri.

Lisa thanked her and opening the door went back to work for the bastards who had just fired her. She thought about going to Carl and thanking him for the termination, it had worked out pretty well, a new job in minutes, and an increase in salary. The job didn't sound too stressful, probably she would get bored sitting in an office all day, she would have to consider getting some books or something to help pass the time.

Sherri finished another file, and that left two she saw at the end of the day. She waved good by to Lisa, as they parted on the sidewalk, and Sherri took her Lexus home to her Master.

She arrived home and found him waiting for her, anticipating her arrival. She smiled and walked to him and hugged him gently, and kissed him. "Hello Master"

"Hello my Slave, are you ready to experiment or are you too tired." asked Robert.

"Well, I don't know, but I'm not too tired. I'm kinda focused on the office thing. I want to get started on that." said Sherri.

"Ok, no problem. You can do that with this." He held up some leather straps. "It's a Chastity Belt, and in our life, they can be used to keep things in, or out." said Robert.

"Are you keeping something in, or out?" asked Sherri with a smile.

"Out, Sexual denial is a technique, I'm curious how you'll respond." said Robert simply with his own wicked smile.