Family Tradition Pt. 02

Story Info
Mother and Daughter Caned.
2.8k words
10.9k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 01/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DorsetP
DorsetP
91 Followers

The next morning over breakfast David asked. "How is your bottom this morning?"

"Should you not be asking? How is your bottom after some beast of a man beat me yesterday?" I replied with a smile.

"I think you will find your punishment was well deserved and, in many ways, engineered by yourself, so how is your bottom?"

I stood turned around and pulled down my jeans and panties then bent to present my bottom to him. "There are still some marks." I had closely inspected myself after my shower earlier.

David bent to get a close look. "Mmmm, as my school reports used to say, could do better, let's see what your bottom looks like after the cane on Saturday."

"You are a bully," I replied.

"But you love me," he smiled stood up and left for work.

I would never have described myself as an exhibitionist but was beginning to wonder after the last couple of days. My adventurous side was certainly coming out, and I was enjoying it. I knew David was happy and our sex life had improved beyond recognition.

I should have continued with clearing the house, but instead, I hopped in the car and went to the local DIY superstore. When I returned, I lovingly applied the wood preserver I had bought to the spanking bench, it transformed the look of it from a tired piece of furniture to something that was cared for. The leather oil revitalised the leather top and gunmetal paint really emphasized the two mysterious eye bolts on the legs and the metal feet. As I stood back to admire my work my phone rang, it was my mother inviting herself round for coffee.

Over coffee we had the usual small talk then I said. "I have something that I think rightly belongs to you." I went upstairs and returned with her punishment book from all those years ago.

My mother looked amazed as she leafed through the pages, she had a faraway look as if she was remembering those times in her mind's eye. "Wow, I was a very naughty girl, the cane certainly visited my bottom. I do miss it." She looked at me and said. "David has spanked you, hasn't he?"

"Yes, he has."

"How was it?"

"It was scary, and very exciting at the same time."

"Will it happen again?"

I thought for a moment then said. "David has promised to cane me over the spanking bench on Saturday."

"You lucky girl."

"Do you want to see the spanking bench; I have given it a makeover?"

She nodded and we went upstairs to the attic.

"Wow, it looks amazing," my mother said. "That is how I remember it. Although I often had to view it when I was leaning over it."

"Could I ask what these two eye bolts are for?"

"When I was sent for punishment, your grandmother had two leather ankle cuffs, I had to put them on and once bent over the horse my ankles were attached to the two bolts, it meant your legs were spread very wide. It did not leave a lot to the imagination."

"Wow, scary, the same did not happen to your arms?"

"Oh, no," your grandmother was a great one for control under discipline. My arms were left free, but if I dared cover my bottom two extras were added. I could not shout or make too much noise, again extras were added. Once I swore, the punishment was restarted, and two extras were added. Your Grandmother was really very strict."

"Wow, I will have to make some leather ankle cuffs."

"I can do that if you like, I know what they look like."

"Thank you, I will need them for Saturday."

We then returned to small talk and the mundane. As she was leaving, I invited her to come out with us for dinner on Friday night. We agreed that we would pick her up around seven in the evening.

When my mother had gone, I could not get the image of her over the bench, with her legs secured. I had a distinct tingle down below all afternoon. After finally clearing a few boxes, I sat down and applied linseed oil to the canes to help preserve them. As I felt each one I could barely imagine what Saturday night would be like. Although the house clearance wasn't going as quickly as it should be, I was enjoying my labour of love.

On Friday evening it was David's turn to drive, so we picked up Mother and headed to one of our favourite public houses which has a great restaurant. I ordered a large gin and tonic and my mother did the same. As we drank my mother passed a package over to me. Without thinking I opened it and inside were two leather ankle cuffs, I quickly replaced them in the packet, but I was sure our waitress had seen them.

Later emboldened by alcohol my mother asked David. "Did you enjoy spanking Olivia?"

He smiled. "Yes, Amy I did very much. I understand your bottom is no stranger to punishment."

"It has seen a lot of punishment, sadly it has been a long time since I have had that pleasure."

The evening continued in this vein. We had a lovely time; mother and I both drank too much and as the alcohol started to take effect we spoke more openly about spanking. Throughout our waitress seemed to hover around the table, I was sure she knew what we were talking about. Rather than being horrified she seemed fascinated.

Eventually, we finished our meal and David dropped Mother at her house. As we drove away, he said. "You and your mother were outrageous tonight. I should really be caning both of you tomorrow."

I could tell he was a little cross that we had got carried away and I apologised. After a few minutes thought I said. "Do you really think you should cane your mother-in-law?" A week ago, I would not have believed I would ever say those words.

Silence fell in the car, after a lengthy pause David said. "I think she would love to be disciplined again, she obviously enjoyed it back in the day. I should love to cane her, but I think it is your decision."

It was my turn to be quiet. "I think we could do it," I eventually replied. The rest of the way home we discussed how we would make it work.

As soon as we got home, I phoned mother.

"David feels our behaviour tonight was outrageous. He thinks you should be caned tomorrow alongside me."

There was silence at the end of the line. I panicked I had overstepped the mark. Then I heard, "yes, we were rather loud and naughty. Do you really think I should be punished?"

"Yes, I do, David says that I am to receive twelve strokes of the cane and he expects you to do the same. I will pick you up tomorrow and you can sleep over in your old bedroom."

With no hesitation. "Yes, that would be for the best."

"David wants you dressed in your best underwear, with stockings and suspenders, you will however be caned on your bare bottom."

"I was always bare for my canings." Silence again, "I will have to miss Strictly Come Dancing, but I suppose it cannot be helped."

I smiled at the comment, "I think David will be applying the cane in a strict manner tomorrow."

"If you are sure, I will see you tomorrow."

I had done it; we were both to be caned tomorrow.

During the day on Saturday, it was a bit awkward, we both knew what was going to happen but could not decide how to fill the time until then.

In the middle of the afternoon, David announced. "I am going to practice on a pillow with the cane. I want to make sure I get it right this evening." He took himself upstairs, I heard him go into our bedroom and then he went to the attic and closed the door behind himself. I stood at the bottom of the attic steps and heard the regular swish... twack of the cane. If I was nervous before it was nothing like I was feeling now, my buttocks twitched in nervousness and my pussy became excited.

Eventually, it was time to get ready I soaked in the bath and shaved again. I did wonder about removing my pubic hair but thought that may be too radical. I would discuss it later with David. I dressed in my best lingerie as instructed, before pulling up my knickers I bent and inspected my bottom. What would it look like shortly, I could not imagine. I drove to collect Mother, she had really dressed for the occasion and looked fantastic.

"Are you nervous?" I asked.

"In an excited way yes, I never expected this to happen to me again. Are you sure you are ok with this?"

"I am good if you are, David has been practicing this afternoon. I could hear the swish of the cane from upstairs."

"The noise a cane makes really does make you very nervous, especially when your naked bottom is close by, as you will find out shortly," she smiled as she said this.

"When we got home, I carried Mother's bags to her room."

She reached into her bag and took out another set of ankle cuffs, "I thought we might need these as well, I made them today." To my amazement, she then took out of her bag a vibrator, "this is my little helper for later, it works wonders when you have a stinging bottom."

I did briefly wonder if I should be having this conversation.

David called. "Right time for your canings. Upstairs you two now."

We slowly walked to our doom, I was incredibly nervous, I followed Mother with her bottom swaying before my face. I was shortly to see this being caned. I could still not quite believe this was happening. We were both carrying our own set of leather ankle cuffs.

David was standing flexing a thin cane between his hands. He was bending it slightly to show how flexible it was, this did nothing to improve my nervousness.

"Amy, as you have experienced the cane before you can go first. Could you both strip down to your underwear."

I took off my dress and stood in matching black bra and panties with black stockings and suspenders. My mother by contrast was wearing all white.

"You will not be needing your bras," commanded David. Although I could see no reason for this it was Davids wish and he was the one holding the cane. I took off my bra and revealed my breasts. They are not large and thankfully have not started to droop too much without support. I glanced at my mother she stood with her breasts on display they were larger than mine and although they did droop somewhat, they were in fine shape for her age.

"You may attach your ankle cuffs."

I knelt next to Mother and buckled the cuffs around my ankles.

"Stand up straight. Amy your mother, Olivia's Grandmother insisted on control under discipline. I demand the same. If you reach back to protect your bottom extras will be added to your punishment. I need a level of decorum. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir," I heard Mother say. I repeated the same. It seemed the right form of address in the circumstances.

"Right knickers off ladies, as you know the cane works best on a bare bottom."

I had that feeling again and was embarrassed about stripping myself in front of my husband. I slowly slid my panties off and we stood next to each other in just our stockings and suspenders and awaited the next instructions.

"Amy, if you would like to get into position." Mother stepped forward and draped herself over the spanking bench. Her feet were off the ground and her bottom was uppermost.

"Olivia could you please attach the ankle cuffs." I hurried forward and bent to my task. I took each ankle in turn and secured it to the frame of the spanking bench. As I returned to my position, I could see all my mother's charms on display. There really was nothing left to the imagination. The ankle cuffs kept the legs open and would do so throughout the punishment.

"Amy, you will receive twelve strokes of the cane for your outrageous behaviour yesterday."

"Yes, sir, Thank you, sir." I heard Mother say.

David took his position to the side and gave a couple of practice strokes of the cane. I could see my mother's buttocks clenching with each swing, mine did the same. David laid the cane across her bottom and silence fell. This silence was broken when David lifted his cane and brought it down sharply for the first stoke.

"Ouch," Mother called out and a pink line rapidly appeared on her previously smooth white buttocks. This quickly turned red. The second stroke soon followed. I heard mother whisper, "shit," as she struggled to contain the pain of the cane. Mother very rarely swore, and I knew she had not meant to on this occasion. David heard as well.

"Right, we will re-commence from the beginning. You were instructed on control under discipline."

"Yes, Sir sorry sir, it is just so long since my last punishment."

"It is long overdue I should say."

The caning re-commenced. I did think David was not drawing the cane back as far, so the strokes were lighter than previously. I watched in fascination as stripe followed stripe across her bottom. David then announced. "This is the last stroke, Amy do you know what the tradition is now?"

"It is usually the hardest."

"Indeed, and I do like to follow tradition." As he said this the cane whistled down. Mother jumped but managed to keep control. Fourteen stripes adorned her bottom.

"Well done, Amy. Olivia if you would release your mother."

As I knelt behind her I could not help noticing how wet her pussy had become during the punishment. I was amazed.

"Olivia if you can position yourself, and Amy if you could attach your daughter." David was in full command of the situation.

I mounted the spanking bench, and my ankles were secured. I tried to close my legs but soon found out that I was going to be on full display until I was released. My bottom was uppermost and my whole attention was focused on it.

"Remember control under discipline."

The cane was laid across my bottom. My mouth was dry and heart rate was off the charts and unbelievably my pussy was wet. The cane left my bottom and returned with speed. I cried out in surprise; I did not really know what to expect but this was a sharper pain than I had dreamt of. I raised my hands to protect my bottom.

"Olivia, that is two extras, Amy could you please assist Olivia and hold her hands. If she reaches out again Amy, you will receive the extras." My mother knelt before me and firmly took a grip of my hands.

"Are you ready," I was asked.

"Yes, Sir sorry Sir," was my mumbled reply.

The cane fell again, and pain lanced through my bottom, but I could cope. My mother ensured I stayed in position. The caning continued until David said. "If you had maintained control your punishment would be over, as it is there are two more strokes to come."

The cane quickly landed twice more, I was crying by now and I had fourteen stripes across my own bottom, but I had taken my first caning. My bottom was burning but I was very proud of myself.

David said, "that is all done. Amy, I have a present for you. Here is a journal for you to complete. I want a full record of your punishment tonight. I will read it over breakfast tomorrow. Amy could you please release Olivia, and Olivia, I expect you in our bedroom very shortly. You will not have time to complete your journal tonight. I have other plans for you." He left the room.

I felt a rush of excitement. I was released and hugged by my mother. "You were very brave. Well done. Go and receive your reward from David now. I have an appointment with my little helper before I do my homework." She said this pointing to her journal.

She turned and left the attic, showing me her striped bottom as she left.

As I entered our bedroom, David was laying there with his erect penis on display, my not-so-little helper was ready and so was I.

The End

DorsetP
DorsetP
91 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

More, please. This is a great story quite similar to my way of life. In my case I have great pleasure in caning my Mother-in-Law and her sister (my wife passed away a year ago). Like you, I'm sure that some older women like to be taken back to their childhood.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Please continue this series! I’m loving it

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Jackie's Mom My ex-girlfriend's mother has needs too.in Anal
Strange Way to Arrange a Spanking Ch. 01 "A maid earns a spanking and then turns the tables."in BDSM
Spanked Housewives Pt. 02 The men continue to spank their wives together and more.in BDSM
Wild Aunt Diana Nephew tames his reckless aunt.in NonConsent/Reluctance
I'll Do It I offer to be a whore for my friend and her bf.in BDSM
More Stories