All Comments on 'Family Troubles Ch. 02'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DesireeFoxDesireeFoxover 10 years ago
Great Family Fun

DAMSEL Approved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

I would love another chapter. Seems like Reggie could dominate mom a little bit before the daughter gets back... And then the daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gang bang

How many of his friends could she take.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 8 years ago
Sequel, sequel

I see you went with the submissive sequel for the wife. The passive husband sequel would have been better to separate into a Chap. 3. I still would like to see a story about the husband and wife interacting in their new world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Now your crap is only idiotic!!!

And next week the whole dorm comes to fuck the parents!! What a real bunch of crap!!!

cslt1cslt1over 4 years ago
Yummie!

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You should do another part to this. The boyfriend and mom go to the house not feeling guilty only to find the husband in bed with the 2 girls. The wife becomes jealous and angry. In the end they talk about it and realise how much they love each other and fuck .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Continue the story, include the daughter in the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would like to see the boyfriend invite over 2 friends and gangbang the mother and possibly the daughter as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES