All Comments on 'Family Troubles'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Look at the mom to see the daughter in 30 years

He should run. Mom appears to have no problem being taken by a stranger, so she's a slut. Yes, I know she thought it was her husband, but when she discovered the truth she just passively took it in and started making eyes at Paul with no mention on any guilt. We learn she's a cold hearted woman from this.

So he should dump the daughter and run unless he wants to find in 30 years that he now the one married to a woman who has no problem betraying her marriage.

How about part II where hubby gets to enjoy the house full of babes with daddy issues that need resolution.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Yes, part two sounds great....

....maybe the co-eds can teach mom and pop some new terms like "Dirty Sanchez" or "Lucky Pierre". But not "Hot Karl". Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"She was becoming so decedent, it was a marvel. "

I don't think so, unless he's into necrophilia!

I think you meant decadent!

"Gina looked across the room pleading wither eyes for Paul to just go." - would that be "... with her eyes ..."?

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
ONE BIG SNAFU

is no one is sure of their place in the hiearchy, TK U MLJ LV NV

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
Ahhhh,

This actually wasn't too bad of a story. You should write a sequel to this and with your imagination you could make this a lot better. However, I'm guessing that you ran out of good ideas to write a sequel to this. It's a pity though.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 8 years ago
Good Story

This was well written. The dichotomy between the dissatisfied wife and the wanton sex partner gave the story a delicious tension. If this story wasn't submitted to Literotica one could have been wondering if she would continue or stop the seduction. Perhaps delaying the discovery of "not-the-husband" would have increased this tension.

As for sequels: Exploration of the newly discovered submissive streak could yield fruitful avenues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a crap story!!!

She is a cheap and cheating slut who should rotten in hell or die by HIV!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES