Family Turbulence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, suddenly, he heard Maria's loud command, "STOP", and he instinctively retracted his head. He heard Sylvia's muffled groans as she was left frustrated and desperate, seconds away from a much-needed orgasm.

"The slut doesn't get to cum without permission" Maria said.

Lisa took a big lump of ice as big as her fist from a bowl on the small table nearby, and proceeded to rub Sylvia's pussy lips and clit with it. Sylvia groaned loudly at the sudden cold sensation, feeling her orgasm forcefully pushed away. "The slut needs to learn some self-control. Give her time to cool down" Maria said.

After a few minutes, Lisa withdrew the ice, and Maria commanded "continue". Jason felt a great deal of guilt at taking part in this cruel torture targeted at his own mother, but he knew she liked it. He was turned on, too. So much so, that he simply complied without hesitation.

As he commenced licking and sucking his mother's pussy again, Lisa, with a smile, pushed a button and the chair was raised higher, forcing Jason to strain to keep his head level with Sylvia's groin. "Stand, it'll be easier" Lisa said. Jason complied without taking his mouth off Sylvia's pussy.

Lisa then walked back and out of Jason's field of vision. He suddenly heard another pair of latex gloves snapping over someone's already gloved hands, and then he was startled as he felt Lisa's gloved hand lubing up his ass, pushing in a finger to make sure his rectum was also liberally lubricated.

The next thing he heard was Maria's footsteps coming towards him as she issued another command, "don't you dare stop licking, slave."

Almost immediately he felt the head of Lisa's cock on his anus, pushing slowly but firmly. He instinctively tried to raise his head to look back, but was kept firmly in place with Maria's gloved hand on the back of his head. "Keep licking" she said.

Jason complied, but he was also horrified at what was happening to him. His emotions ran rampant as he was straight, and had never touched any cock before, let alone get fucked by one!

Lisa pushed past his sphincter, and continued pushing until her whole cock was buried inside Jason's ass. The pressure on his prostate was a strange feeling but it sent a wonderful sensation through his spine. The sudden jolt of pleasure made him renew his efforts at eating his mother's cunt, and he took Sylvia's clitoris completely into his mouth, sucking it like there was no tomorrow.

Lisa fucked him, and the feeling of her big cock, despite being painful at first, turned into pure pleasure. He felt his arousal build up along with his mother's moans, and he realized she was getting close to orgasm again. "STOP" came Maria's command again, and he did.

As Sylvia groaned in frustration once again, Lisa circled her arms around Jason's abdomen and held him straight as she continued pummeling his ass. Maria stood towering over him to one side, and, with both hands cradling his head and tilting it backward, released a long string of saliva from her lips and directly into Jason's waiting mouth.

Lisa continued fucking Jason for a few minutes more, until Sylvia cooled down again. Pulling her cock out of Jason's ass, Lisa handed him over to Maria, who moved him towards the suspension points in the dungeon. There, she connected the D-ring at the end of his mono-glove to a chain that dangled from the overhead suspension point and pulled his arms up, forcing him to bend over to reduce the pressure on his shoulder. She then connected his ankles to a spreader bar forcing them wide open.

Jason looked at his mother, who was watching him from her gyno-chair, with no idea she was looking at her own son. Her breathing was heavy with lust, emitting that artificial bubbling sound with every breath. Her pussy juice was running over her skin over her ass and dripping onto the seat of the chair. It was obvious to Jason that his mother was extremely turned on and horny.

Chapter 8

With Jason secured, Maria walked towards Sylvia and began playing with her breasts and nipples. Meanwhile, Lisa pulled on a pair of surgical latex gloves over her own gloves and began rubbing Sylvia's pussy slowly and sensually. The restrained woman tried to push her pussy against Lisa's palms and fingers, but the straps holding her abdomen to the chair prevented her from moving. The combination of the restricted breathing, the smell of urine, and the slow edging caused Sylvia's body to pump endorphins into her bloodstream. Maria was aware of this, and she knew that this would help increase Sylvia's tolerance for pain.

Satisfied with the results, Maria began to tie ropes around each breast, turning Sylvia's breasts into dark, purple balloons. She then used a suction gun to attach two suction tubes onto each nipple, pulling her flesh painfully into the tubes, and causing the restrained woman to groan through her gag and mask. Lisa continued rubbing Sylvia's pussy maddeningly, masturbating her slowly throughout the process.

Once Maria was done with the breasts, Lisa also stopped her toying with Sylvia's pussy. She stood up and grabbed a small black bowl from the table. She then dipped four fingers from one of her surgical glove-covered hands into the bowl and covered them in a dark red mixture. She held her hand up for a moment so Jason could have a good look at it.

"Watch this..." she said to Jason with an evil smile on her face.

Lisa then proceeded to rub Sylvia's pussy and clitoris with the mixture, making sure she covered every fold and corner of the woman's vagina. Still not satisfied, she then pushed two of her fingers into Sylvia's hole, coating it completely with the mixture. Once she was satisfied, she took her fingers out of Sylvia's vagina, placed the bowl back onto the table, and took off the surgical gloves. The two sadists stood on either side of Sylvia, watching her with mischief in their eyes.

Suddenly, Sylvia started moaning, and her moans soon turned into crying. Jason watched in horror as he realized the mixture was causing a painful, burning sensation within his mother's vagina.

"Capsaicin paste" Lisa suddenly said, staring into Jason's eyes with a proud, sadistic smile.

Sylvia began to scream, her muscles tensing against her restraints as she fought frantically to escape the maddening pain between her legs. Her screams turned guttural as she felt her most sensitive area on fire. The bubbling sounds increased and filled the room as Sylvia breathed faster and harder with her screaming. Jason watched his mother beg her tormentors to stop the pain, only to emit muffled sounds that made no sense.

Jason then looked at Maria, hoping she would end his mother's torture soon. He was horrified to see that the sadistic beauty was obviously turned on as she watched his hysteric mother scream and cry. Burning with desire, Maria suddenly moved towards Lisa, wrapped her hands around her neck and connected their lips in a fiery kiss. The slurping and sucking sounds the kiss made almost matched Sylvia's hysteric screaming. When Maria finally broke the kiss, she immediately pulled Lisa's skirt around her waist and quickly grabbed a black condom from the table, ripping its case open and pulling it over the erect cock.

Wasting no time, Lisa positioned herself between Sylvia's legs and pushed her large cock into the tortured pussy. Lisa began fucking Sylvia hard, mixing her excruciating pain with unbelievable pleasure. Maria walked towards Jason, kneeled in front of him, and took his hard cock into her mouth. Her mouth on his manhood felt incredible.

Jason couldn't believe what was happening. He was horrified that he was this hard and horny while his mother was literally screaming in pain and forced to breathe in the odor of someone else's urine. It didn't help that Maria's wet, warm mouth felt like heaven on his sensitive skin, either. He suddenly felt Maria's hand reaching around to touch his ass, before inserting to latex covered fingers into his rectum. She soon found his prostate and the sensory overload threatened to take him over the edge.

Maria continued blowing him, her tongue and lips working in sync with the pressure on his prostate, bringing him close to an explosive orgasm. He heard his mother moaning and grunting like an animal as she came hard, Lisa's big cock stretching her hole deliciously. As Sylvia came, Lisa continued fucking her, feeling her own orgasm about to hit her. Lisa grunted like a stallion as she came inside Sylvia's cunt, the condom collecting all her sperm and protecting her skin from the hellish paste.

First hearing his mother orgasming and then watching Lisa cum inside her drove Jason beyond the threshold. He came like her never did before as maria pushed her head forward swallowing his dick whole. She devoured every drop of his semen, and she continued sucking his dick to ensure he was completely dry. When his orgasm finally subsided, Jason slumped in his restraints, only to be met by Maria's satisfied eyes and evil grin, framed by the latex of her mask.

"Welcome to our family, Jason" she said.

Maria took Jason out of the basement dungeon and up two flights of stairs to one of the bedrooms. "I think its best if you spend the night here. We're not done with your mother yet, and it will take a while." She said.

"Just don't roam around in the morning so she doesn't see you. We'll come back for you."

He nodded his agreement, still shaken by the whole experience, and she took off his restraints and clothing, the latex drenched with his sweat. She took him to the shower and rinsed his body with warm water, then dried him with a towel. She finally let him laydown on the bed where he drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 9

The next morning, Jason was awakened by Lisa, now wearing a black latex catsuit that completely covered her body. The suit included gloves, toed socks, two chest openings, and a revealing backside. She guided Jason to their bedroom, where an 85" TV screen faced the bed, connected to a video camera in the basement. On the screen, Jason could see Maria, no longer wearing the mask from the previous night, embracing Sylvia. Sylvia was dressed in only her black gloves and stockings from the night before, her body marked with welts and bruises, and her face streaked with mascara from the passion and tears.

As Jason watched, Sylvia took a deep breath and said, "Maria, I... I love you. I love you both so much. You've awakened something in me that I never knew existed, and I can't imagine my life without you now. I want to be your partner and loyal submissive."

Maria responded affectionately, her voice gentle but firm, "We love you too, Sylvia. But you have to understand, our relationship requires total submission. You need to obey us unconditionally, no matter what we ask of you. If you're willing to do that, we can build a life together, maybe even get married someday."

Sylvia's eyes glistened with determination, "I'm ready for anything. I want to please you both in any way I can."

Maria challenged her commitment, raising an eyebrow, "Are you really ready to do anything, Sylvia?"

Sylvia's response was passionate and unwavering, "Yes, Maria! I'm ready for anything!"

Maria decided it was time to test Sylvia's resolve. She pulled Sylvia closer and pushed her face into her latex covered bosom, and then stared into the camera. Lisa understood the signal, and proceeded to put a latex mask on Jason, cuff his wrists behind him, and secure his ankles together with a short chain. She then led him to the basement, where Maria and Sylvia were waiting.

Maria asked Sylvia one more time, her voice carrying a hint of anticipation, "Sylvia, are you truly prepared to submit and accept anything we deem necessary?"

Sylvia looked deep into Maria's eyes, her determination evident, "Yes, Maria, I am."

At that moment, Maria gave Lisa a signal, and Lisa removed Jason's mask, revealing his identity to his mother.

Sylvia's eyes widened in shock and her mouth fell open as she struggled to process the situation. Her heart pounded in her chest, and for a moment, she felt as if the floor had disappeared beneath her. She glanced between Jason, Maria, and Lisa, her voice shaking as she attempted to process her emotions.

"M-Maria... I never thought... Jason, how could this be?" she stammered, her mind racing.

Maria gently placed a hand on Sylvia's shoulder, reassuring her, "Sylvia, we understand this is a shock to you, but we all care for you deeply. We wouldn't involve Jason without believing it was the best path for all of us."

Maria continued, "Jason was worried about you. He didn't understand this, this lifestyle...and he wanted to make sure you were safe."

Sylvia looked at Jason briefly as Maria explained, and then back at Maria.

"He came to us. He thought we were hurting you, and we realized this was the only way he can understand what is really going on. Now he knows his mother is safe." Maria stroked Sylvia's face and hair as she said that.

Sylvia looked into Maria's eyes and then turned to Lisa, who nodded in agreement. Sylvia remained silent was silent for a moment, contemplating the situation. This was all wrong, Jason was her son! But what Maria said also made so much sense. She wanted to be Maria and Lisa's slave, after all, and she always wondered how she'd explain it to Jason. She chose a bizarre lifestyle to begin with, and defying societal norms came with the territory.

Finally, she looked at Jason, her son, her eyes searching his face for understanding. Jason, sensing his mother's turmoil, spoke softly, "Mom, I love you, and I want you to be happy. I think this can work for all of us if we're honest and open with each other."

Sylvia took a deep breath, absorbing the love and support surrounding her. As she remembered her love for Maria and Lisa and her commitment to them, she started to come to terms with the revelation.

"I... I am ready to accept anything and everything," Sylvia said, her voice firm but with a hint of vulnerability. She swallowed hard, tears pooling in her eyes, but her resolve held strong.

Jason approached his mother, and they embraced tenderly, sharing an intimate moment. "Mom, we can make this work. We'll be there for each other, and we'll face any challenges together," Jason said softly, his eyes full of love and understanding.

Sylvia looked into her son's eyes, and for the first time since the revelation, she felt a sense of relief and comfort. "I love you too, Jason. I'm grateful that we can be honest with each other, and I'm ready to embrace this new life with you, Maria, and Lisa."

As they pulled away from the embrace, Jason and Sylvia looked at each other, their eyes filled with love and acceptance. They shared a passionate, affirming kiss, sealing their commitment to each other and to the unique path their lives had taken.

Maria and Lisa watched the tender exchange between mother and son, their hearts full of love and the knowledge that they had taken a significant step towards a life of deep connection and understanding.