Family Vacation Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom joins the twins.
3.5k words
4.62
18.1k
45
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 09/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Jenna could think about when they got back from vacation was what she saw in the bathroom of the hotel. The thoughts consumed her. She wanted badly to be a part of what the twins were doing and started thinking of ways to do so. She knew she couldn't talk to Rob about it. He obliged her fantasy but it was hers. He would never go for anything like that in real life. She figured that the twins must be together at night after her and Rob went to bed and thought about just walking in on them. But that could backfire. She was going to slowly show them her interest and understanding in their situation. Jenna decided that she would do this separately instead of trying to get them both together at the same time. It would be easier. Maybe before the twins headed back to their respective schools for the next semester she would get them both together but as of now she was going to work on Becca first.

She still wasn't sure how to make it happen. Having fantasies about it was easy; with those things just happened quickly but real life was different. Jenna felt awkward and the thought of Becca or Brady rejecting her advances crept into her head more times than not. She also had to find a way to make it subtle. Jenna had always been more of a hands off parent. Sure there was the occasional hug or peck on the cheek but more often it was a high five or a slight punch to the arm to show her affection. Jenna used accolades and doing for others more than she used touch. It was that way with Rob as well. Her words and actions told him what she wanted more than her hands or body. She felt that if all of a sudden she started groping either one of the twins that would make a situation that was already weird in most eyes even more so.

At first she did the best she could. Jenna started by sitting closer to Becca, maybe putting a hand on her knee or arm when they were talking. She would rub against her when it felt appropriate to do so. Or Jenna would call Becca into her room to help with a zipper or help choose an outfit. She would stand there talking half naked in hopes that Becca would pick up on what she wanted. Maybe she should have started with Brady first. Becca would look at her quizzically but that was all she was getting. At the rate she was going Jenna would never get to do what she wanted.

Her actions did not go unnoticed and she overheard Becca and Brady talking in the kitchen when they thought she was gone.

"Mom's being weird don't you think?"

Brady shrugged, "how so? She doesn't seem weird to me."

"All the new touching and letting me see her naked and stuff after we got back. She's not done that with you?"

"No. Especially the naked part. That would be something."

"Shut up."

"Maybe she figured out what we, you know, do." Brady pumped his hips in the air and Becca laughed, "shut up! How could she anyway?"

"Well, did you forget the night we fucked while they were fucking?"

"Absolutely not. It was so hot. But we were way too quiet and she was way too much into dad to know what else was going on."

Brady shrugged and then a look came on his face. His mouth opened and he stared at his sister for a moment.

"Are you going to tell me what is making you look so dumb right now?"

It was Brady's turn to tell his sister to shut up.

"Remember the last morning we were at the hotel and mom walked in right after we fucked in the bathroom?"

"Yeah, so?"

"So what if she realized what we were doing. Or, what if she walked in before saw what we were doing and then walked out and came back in?"

"You're kidding right? Wouldn't you think she would have said something? I can't believe she would just let that go."

"What if she wants to join us?"

Becca's eyes went wide and she looked shocked for a minute, "do you think so?"

"I don't know. It's just a guess but I think it's a good one."

Becca giggled, "would you fuck mom?"

"Hell yeah I would."

"Me too. Let's see what happens or if mom starts to do other things besides be weird."

Brady nodded his head, "I'm getting hard thinking about fucking you and mom."

Becca laughed, "well you will have to wait. Mom will be back soon."

Jenna quietly left and went for a walk around the block to process what she just heard. She was excited and really wanted to get back to the house and throw herself at the twins but in Becca's words, "that would be weird." Instead she decided to take things up a notch and see what Becca would do.

She started off with kisses on the corner of Becca's lips and watched her reaction. She would slide her fingers down her daughter's back to the top of her ass where she would slowly and softly move her fingers on her. Becca would slightly smile before pecking her mother on the cheek and walk away. She had the same reaction if Jenna was facing her and ran her hands down Becca's long hair letting her fingers graze over Becca's breasts as she brought her hands to her waist and told her how pretty she was or how much she was going to miss her when she went back to school.

Becca would always sigh and look sad with the mention of having to leave but would quickly shake it away and smile telling her mother that she would miss her too before going off to do whatever she did upstairs.

A couple of weeks before the twins would go back to college, Jenna found Becca sitting on the couch. She looked stressed. She sat on the edge staring out the window. Whatever she had been doing on her phone was forgotten as it lay loosely in her hands.

"What's up?"

Becca looked over at her mom and sighed, "nothing just thinking about school."

"Looks like you weren't thinking great thoughts about."

Becca gave a sad smile, "no. I mean. It's fine. Just not really feeling it this semester."

Jenna nodded and moved to the couch. She came and sat behind Becca and started massaging her shoulders. She knew she wouldn't have a lot of time with her right now. Rob and Brady were out. She didn't know exactly how long they would be gone. She decided to get things started and hopefully make Becca feel a little better.

She felt Becca relax into her hands as she massaged her shoulders and back.

"I"m sorry you're stressing over this. Why? You are usually excited to get back and see your friends."

Jenna's hands came to the small of Becca's back. As she kneaded the muscles Becca's body relaxed more.

"I know. I don't know. I just am."

Jenna smiled. Becca wasn't going to say the real reason but she thought maybe the twins had come up with some excuse together for why they were feeling so blue. She brought her hands to Becca's front, kneading her upper thighs. Becca sighed and leaned back into her mother.

Jenna wished Becca hadn't chosen to wear joggers today. She wanted to be able to slide her hand up her daughter's skirt but she would have to work with what she had. She moved slowly upwards bringing her hands to Becca's inner thighs. She heard her give a small moan and smiled. Jenna let her fingers graze over the spot she really wanted to be touching before moving her hands up. She continued not really massaging now but rubbing as she worked her hands up to Becca's breasts. Jenna sighed as her hand cupped the smaller, firmer breasts of her daughters. She began to massage again, working Becca's nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. Her daughter gave a louder moan and Jenna let one hand slide back down Becca's flat, tight tummy working her way into the waistband of her pants. Becca tilted her hips up as Jenna found what she had desired to touch. She gently rubbed her daughter's clit; her breath became faster as she felt it grow harder under her fingers. Becca moaned and spread her legs over her mother's. Jenna slipped two fingers into the eager opening of her daughter and Becca moaned louder. She worked her hips with the rhythm of Jenna's fingers. Becca's head tilted back and she found her mother's lips. She kissed her deeply, moaning as their tongues touched. Jenna didn't know how much longer they could do this and sped up the movement of her fingers while bringing her thumb to rub against Becca's clit. She whispered in her ear, "come for me."

Becca worked her hips and Jenna moaned as she felt her walls tighten around her fingers. She kissed Becca's cheek, "good girl."

Becca let out a loud cry as her body shook and she spasmed around her mother's fingers. When she had calmed Jenna took her hand from her and brought her glistening fingers up to her daughter's lips. Becca moaned as she sucked Jenna's fingers into her mouth. Then she turned and began to kiss Jenna again but Jenna stopped it, "no, my love, we probably don't have much time left before your dad and brother get back. Do you feel better? Less stressed?"

Becca pouted at first wanting to return the favor but then smiled and nodded. Jenna smiled back and kissed the point of her nose, "good. I'm going to make some tea. Do you want some?"

Becca laughed, "sure. Sounds great mom."

"Okay then get up." She nudged Becca off of her and went into the kitchen. She smiled to herself as she went.

She got her chance a couple of days later with Brady. She was in the kitchen when he texted her to come upstairs. He needed help with something. She didn't know but also hoped that Becca had mentioned to him what had happened on the couch the other day and now he wanted a turn.

She knocked on his door before entering. He was laying on his bed in his usual home outfit. A pair of basketball shorts, no shirt. He looked up from his phone and motioned her over to him. She came and laid beside him. Her hand immediately went to his lower belly. She started rubbing in circles.

"What do you need?"

He showed her his phone. On it an assignment for one of his upcoming classes.

"You have school work already?"

"Yeah, some professors think it's great to get started before the semester even begins. Now listen please."

She listened to him read. He didn't really need her help but had always enlisted it. He needed her there to process out loud. He would get through whatever he was stuck on. She continued to rub his belly letting her hand slip further down each time. He finished the paragraph and without saying anything started typing the answer he said he needed help with. She shook her head and let her hand go down more touching his soft cock. She smiled when it jumped.

"Was that it?"

"Yeah, I guess I didn't need help." His voice was low as she continued. She let her fingernails graze over his manhood before placing her palm down and rubbing back and forth. She kissed his chest and sighed as she felt him growing against her hand. He cleared his throat, "Becca told me what you guys did the other day."

That was all the permission she needed. She pushed his shorts down and pulled his cock into view. Grabbing it and stroking it slowly and softly.

"Did you like hearing about it?"

He nodded.

"Good. Have you been waiting for me?"

He nodded again and moaned as she started kissing down his belly until she reached his fully erect cock.

She left her questions at that. She wasn't going to pry. If the twins wanted to tell her what they had been up to they would. She stuck her tongue out and licked up and down the shaft of his cock, swirling her tongue around the head before going back down to suck his balls into her mouth; her hand working on him. He moaned again. She took him into her mouth moving her head up and down while massaging his balls and the part of his shaft she hadn't taken yet. She looked up at him and smiled as she saw his eyes closed, a look of pure ecstasy on his face. She took him all the way down, using her throat to squeeze the head of his cock while her tongue worked on the shaft.

"My god, mom, that feels so good."

She smiled around him and continued moaning as she felt his legs quiver with each squeeze and lick. His hands came to the side of her head and he held her still as he pumped his hips into her. His body tensed and she tasted his seed hit the back of her throat. She slowly made her way off his cock and kissed the tip before wiping her spit from her chin. Brady looked at her and sat up, coming towards her but she put her hand out to stop him.

"No, Not yet. I have to make dinner." She got off the bed and gave him a smile as she walked out of the room. She would now wait for the twins to come to her. She hoped that they would come together but if not that would be fine as well.

Jenna's complete fantasy finally came true two days before the twins left for college. She was in her room trying to nap having not slept well the night before when the door opened and both Brady and Becca walked in. She turned completely onto her back and threw the covers off of her revealing her naked body beneath. The twins crawled onto the bed with her both also coming in completely nude. She gasped as their mouths found her nipples and they began to suckle. Her hands came to rest on the backs of their heads as their lips and tongues worked on her. She spread her legs wider apart feeling the throbbing and want of their touch. Brady's hand moved down her body and he inserted his fingers into her already extremely wet hole. Becca's hand followed and found her hardened clit. Jenna's hips bucked and she moaned, "that feels so good."

Her hands came to the backs of the twins heads as they continued to lick and suck at her nipples. She knew it wasn't going to take long of her to come. Her muscles were already tensing. She lifted her head slightly and moved her lips back and forth kissing the tops of the twins head as her hips began to pump with the timing of their fingers. She cried out, "my god! I'm coming!" Her words were lost as the sensation of orgasm took over her body. Her breath caught as her body tensed then shook. She could hear the twins moaning as they made their mother come.

Brady was the first to break from her breasts. His head came up and he kissed her passionately. He pulled back and smiled at her as she whispered, "please fuck me. Take my pussy Brady."

He quickly moved, positioning himself and slowly inserting his cock into her. She gasped and smiled as she felt her son enter her. Then she pulled Becca from her nipple and kissed her before whispering, "I want to taste you."

Becca moaned and kissed her again before straddling her head. Jenna moaned as she brought her tongue out and licked up and down her daughter's pussy. Becca brought herself down a little further and Jenna sucked her clit into her mouth. She moaned into her daughter as Becca gasped and began slowly moving her hips back and forth.

Jenna knew Brady had said something but couldn't hear him. She was too focused on Becca but by the repositioning of her body Jenna knew that Becca had leaned over to kiss her brother as his cock continued to slide in and out of Jenna.

The taste of her daughter's juices on her tongue and the feel of her son's cock filling her was going to make her come again and hard. Jenna buried her face in her daughter's pussy and sucked her clit into her mouth as her pussy spasmed and squeezed around Brady. Brady pulled his cock from her. Her juices sprayed everywhere as he did. She gasped as Becca moved her fingers down to her mother's clit and rubbed hard making Jenna's legs shake.

When she couldn't take anymore, she gently pushed Becca off of her and sat up. Becca turned around and moaned as she brought her lips to her mother's. Jenna looked at Brady, "fuck your sister, please. I want to watch it."

Brady got behind Becca and Jenna came to her knees beside them. She moaned as she watched Brady's cock enter his sister, "that looks so good." Jenna moved her fingers down. She went back and forth between rubbing Becca's pussy and massaging Brady's balls. She kept her fingers on Becca when she pleaded, "don't stop, mom, please. Stay right there."

She smiled as she watched her daughter's body tense and then tremble with her orgasm.

Brady pulled from Becca and both women came to his cock. They licked and kissed the combined juices from him, coming up to kiss each other every once in a while before Jenna moved and watched Becca take her brother into her mouth. She pulled her hair back and kissed her cheek as Becca moaned around Brady. She pulled back and smiled at her mother, "your turn."

Jenna swallowed Brady's cock. He pumped his hips into her throat hard causing her to gag a few times. She pulled back when the need for air became too great. Brady brought his hand to his cock. Jenna and Becca pressed their cheeks together and stuck out their tongues. Licking the head of his cock and pleading for him to shoot his load all over their faces. They both moaned as they felt his warm seed hit their skin.

When Brady was spent the women licked and gently sucked him for a few more moments before pulling away. Jenna stared at her daughter for a second while her brother's seed dried on her. Then she smiled and bent over the bed bringing up a tee shirt and wiping Becca clean before herself. They all laid down on the bed, Jenna in the middle. The twins lay their arms across her and put their heads on her shoulders. They laid there silently until Becca sighed, "I wish school wasn't starting."

Brady agreed, "yeah I would much rather stay here now."

Jenna laughed, "school is important. You will still come home for breaks and holidays. Plus there you will meet other people and have different experiences. Those are good as well."

She kissed the top of their heads as they continued to complain about not needing other people and so forth. Jenna thought it was funny that she was lecturing them on the importance of these things after what they had just done but a mother's work never stops. She finally got them quieted down.

"There's something else we need to discuss."

The twins lifted their heads resting them on their hands as they looked at their mother.

"I don't want you to get any ideas that your father will at some point join this. He will not. This is for us only. He would never go for it and would not be happy about it at all. Okay?"

Becca frowned a little, "dang it. I was already thinking about it."

Jenna shook her head and smiled, "stop thinking about it. Just between us. He can never find out."

The twins nodded and Jenna sat up enough to give them each a kiss on the cheek, "Now get out of here so I can take that nap I was planning on taking."

She watched as they walked out and sighed. She felt complete now. She was a little sad that they would be heading back to college soon but that was probably for the best. It would be better not to have them here too often. She could wait for them and in the meantime when she was fantasizing it would be about this day and the things that would happen when they were both back in the house.