Family Vegas Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Such a shame to waste all that cum...' I thought as looked at them and finally made up my mind. As they watched, I unwrapped my towel, pulling it down my top, exposing my massive tits that were barely contained in my bra.

I arched my back, thrusting my chest out as I asked them with feigned innocence, "Max... James?" I smiled sweetly as I ran my hands across my bra-covered tits seductively. "Which one of you is going to jerk off first when I am done in there today?"

My brothers stared at me wide-eyed, not believing what I asked them as I continued talking sweetly, "Come on... don't be shy!" I squeezed my tits together in my palms. "You can tell your big sis!"

James gulped nervously as he glanced towards Max hesitatingly before mumbling softly, "I... uhh... Katrina... we weren't going to..."

I rolled my eyes at their lame excuse and cut him off mid-sentence as I shushed James playfully, "Ok, you two. We can play this denial game, or we can just be direct. So, I will be direct with the two of you. First, both of you have been staring at my tits non-stop for the last two days!"

Max and James blushed bright red as they realized I caught them red-handed. I giggled as I continued, "Second, I can see your erections even though you are trying to hide them from me. Third, I found the story you two were writing about us. And last, James, I saw you in the mirror yesterday jacking off while I was washing up at the sink and don't deny it because I saw you shoot your wad all over the shower door."

"Katrina... we are sorry!" James mumbled embarrassedly as Max avoided my eyes nervously, "We never meant to..."

I shushed him again as I interrupted James again, "We have two choices. One, we can keep this up; I pretend I don't notice, and you two take turns jerking off in the bathroom. Or the second is we follow the Vegas saying, 'what goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas.'"

Max spoke nervously, "What...what do you mean by that, Katrina? You are not going to tell Mom and Dad, are you?"

"What I mean is the both of you can take off your shorts, get on the bed, and I will jack you off myself." I smiled naughtily as my brothers stared at me incredulously, "Don't worry; it's Vegas! What happens here stays here!"

But neither of them made a move, so I figured they didn't believe me or that I was setting up some trap to tell our parents about. As the oldest one, I just thought I needed to lead by example. So, I took the initiative.

"Hmm, I can tell you two don't believe me, so let me show you how serious I am!" I said as I slowly peeled down my lacy bra. I heard gasps of shock as they stared in awe at my naked breasts for the very first time, my large tits bouncing freely as I dropped the bra.

"What... Katrina... oh fuck!" Max muttered as he gaped at my naked tits with his eyes wide as saucers.

James licked his lips as he asked me nervously, "Katrina... you promise you won't tell Mom and Dad about this?"

I bit my lip, and my hands moved up to cup my juicy tits. Their eyes followed my movements as I squeezed my breasts and said huskily, "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Besides, I am not going to tell if you two don't!"

My brothers looked on, licking their lips and adjusting their hard cocks, as they watched me fondle and massage my tits. I moaned softly, feeling my pussy throb with desire as I rubbed my stiff nipples between my fingertips. James and Max looked mesmerized at my breasts, their eyes glued to my hard pink nipples.

"Well, come on, you two. Judging by what I read in your story about us, you both wanted to feel my tits and suck on them. Here's your chance."

James and Max glanced at each other; I could see a slight nod from each of them to each other before they got up off the bed and came over to me. It was a bit odd as I am only 5'3", and the two of them are about 5'10" tall, so they towered over me as they approached. They were wearing only their swimming trunks, which had two huge bulges in the front.

I looked up at them, smiling and biting my lip, my hands continuing to caress and stroke the underside of my heavy breasts. I saw them swallow nervously, their eyes darting between my face and my tits before they hesitantly raised their hands up to my tits. I could hear their breathing become heavier as their fingers touched my tits for the very first time, making me shiver with excitement.

Max whimpered with desire as his fingers sank into my soft firm tit-flesh; James let out a low groan as he felt how full and heavy my tits felt in his palm. My breath caught in my throat, and I gasped as my brothers cupped my tits and squeezed my big juicy tits.

"Oh fuck... Katrina these tits feel incredible!" James muttered as he fondled my tits, with Max nodding silently beside him.

"Mmmm hmmm", I moaned softly, my nipples stiffening further into diamond-hard points. "You two have full permission to touch my tits as much as you want!"

They were very uneasy for the first few moments. They fondled them for a few minutes, pinching my nipples quite a lot once they noticed how much I enjoyed that. I guess either my moaning or biting my lower lip each time they pinched them gave that away.

Soon, both Max and James got bolder as they explored my tits thoroughly; cupping them from below, weighing them in their palms, lifting my heavy tits and watching them bounce free. My brothers loved how full and firm my tits felt in their hands; my tits were just perfect!

After a few minutes, though, I gently pushed their hands away and held onto my tits, rubbing them for a few seconds. Then, I cupped them from below and lifted them and offered my stiff nipples to Max and James, "Aren't you going to suck on my tits? I have never had two guys suck on my tits at the same time before." I teased them.

My brothers' got wild looks in their eyes. It must have been their primal incestuous lust for me as they each grabbed one of my tits and planted their mouths on them. It was so incredible as both James and Max sucked, slurped and kissed my tits fervently.

They swirled their tongues around my rock-hard nipples before sucking them deeply into their hungry mouths, causing me to moan with pleasure. I ran my fingers through my brothers' hair as they feasted on my tits with James taking his time and sucking deeply while Max used his tongue to tease my nipple tip. They were both driving me into a very delightful haze of lust.

"Fuck, you two are amazing!" I muttered as Max and James continued to feast on my big juicy tits. My brothers grunted, their eyes closed, and my stiff, rosy nipples in their mouths as if this was the most delicious thing they'd ever tasted.

I had a feeling my tits were the first either of them played with, and I was glad I was their first. I closed my eyes as I stood there, losing myself in the overpowering pleasure. My girlfriends were so right! The taboo aspect of getting pleasured by your brother or brothers was intense and oh-so-good. I ran my hands through their hair and then all over their bodies as they worked on my tits.

"Mmmm... I can't believe she's letting us do this!" James groaned as he buried his face in my tits as Max nodded beside him.

"Me neither! Katrina... your tits taste incredible!" Max added as he lightly traced circles around my sensitive nipples with his tongue.

I couldn't help but moan in approval at their words; their lips felt so good on my nipples. I love having my tits sucked on, I always wondered if having two guys suck on them at the same time would be twice as pleasurable, and it was so much more than that!

As they continued to worship my tits, my hands finally found their way down to Max and James's shorts. I rubbed my hands up and down the bulges I felt in them. Suddenly, the urge overcame me to have their rock-hard pricks in my hands.

I unbuttoned their shorts as they licked and sucked on my tits. Their shorts fell down around their ankles as I pulled out my brother's hard cocks and very slowly began to stroke them both. I was amazed by all the warm, sticky pre cum coating both of their throbbing shafts.

But more than that, I was shocked by the absolute monster cocks before me. James had a 9" shaft, which was quite good, but it was thick, and I didn't mean normal thick; it was as thick as a beer can. I gulped as I looked at it and wondered how any girl would feel this thing stretching out her pussy. Then I glanced over at my baby brother, Max - he had a cock which was as long as my arm - it was going to be 10-11 inches easily.

I knew at that moment, as I stared at their huge cocks that I was in trouble. I stroked them both for a couple of minutes before I led them back over to one of the beds; led them over by holding onto their cocks.

It was hard pushing them off my tits, but I gently did so and pushed them down onto the bed. As they sat, I knelt on the floor between them, still holding onto their shafts. I smiled at both of my brothers as they smiled at me.

"I love making guys cum. I don't know what it is, but I just love making guys blow their wads." I said that to my brothers as I began to give them a perfect, sisterly hand job.

I started with James first and slowly began stroking his cock. I licked my lips like a slut, and James gently stroked my lips as he moaned in pleasure. I leaned in and did the same to James and soon began stroking both their cocks together.

They leaned back on their hands as I worked their cocks faster and faster. I told them to enjoy it, and then they began to moan and tell me how good it felt. I saw their eyes darting from my hand going up and down on their cocks to bouncing tits, bouncing to the motion of hands working their pricks.

I smiled again, "Do you like watching my tits? They are bouncing pretty good."

Both of them smiled and told me how much they loved watching my tits, as well as they could not believe I was jerking them off! They never dreamed that I would really give them a hand job.

I grinned wickedly at my brother and said, "What else are older sisters for?" They gave me their version of a wicked grin back. As I jerked off my brother, I figured I would drive them wild a bit more by rubbing my tits up and down on their bare legs. I think I enjoyed doing that even more than Max and James. The hair on their legs lightly brushing against my hard, sensitive nipples made my pussy twitch as well as become very wet.

I honestly wanted to stop jerking one of them off so I could finger myself. Still, I was having a great time pleasuring my younger brothers, so I put my needs aside and kept pleasuring them.

When they began breathing harder as well as moaning louder and telling me to stroke their cocks faster, I knew they must be getting close to blowing their wads. I stroked them for a few seconds more, and then I stopped. Max and James got very upset and asked me, bewildered, why I stopped.

I gave them my most sweet, innocent look I could as I stared at their rock-hard, red, throbbing pre cum covered pricks. Each of my brother's cock was any girl's dream, perfect for doing so many things with. I snapped out of my prick fixation to answer them. "Well, I can tell that you two are getting close to blowing your wads."

They grinned away at me. "And I was wondering something. Do you want me to keep jacking you off until you cum all over my hands and yourselves or..." I stopped there to drive them wild.

"Or what, Katrina?" James said.

"Yeah, or what? Come on, Katrina, tell us. I'm so close to cumming." Max added. There was something so cute about listening to my kid-year-old brother telling me he was close to cumming and all from me jacking him off.

I looked at Max, "Or would you and James like to stand up, and I will jerk you off all over my tits?" Wow! I never had any guy move as fast as my brothers did! Without a word or looking at each other, they both leapt onto their feet. I guess that answered my question.

I had a feeling they would make that choice; every guy I dated always loved cumming on my tits. There seems to be some sort of genetic thing that guys always seem to enjoy shooting their wads all over women's tits. Oh well, it was time for me to make my brother very happy.

I sat up straighter on my knees as my brothers stood before me. Their pricks were at the right level, perfect for sucking. The temptation was more than I could stand, and I did just that; I grabbed their cocks, and before going back to jerking them off, I first slid James's prick into my mouth and sucked down his pre cum, then I did the same to Max.

Both of them looked at me with shocked looks. I guess they never suspected or thought they would get to see their cocks in their sister's mouth or that I sucked cock. I blushed a bit as I looked up into their eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry, guys. I just couldn't resist doing that...I was curious to see what you two tasted like." I went right back to jerking them off.

Yep, they were both very close to erupting; it took me maybe another minute or two before my brothers began groaning, 'I'm gonna cum. Oh, don't stop Katrina, I'm gonna cum.'

There was something about hearing my brothers say that that turned me on even more, and I couldn't wait to see the cum shooting out of their pricks. I aimed their cocks at my tits, then I lightly placed their cock head's on my tits to make sure they shot all of their loads on them.

I looked up at them, "Are you watching? Are you two going to cover my tits with your sticky cum? You two are such dirty nasty brothers to want to cum all over my tits."

They grinned, and then their faces glazed over. Both of them groaned and unleashed their spunk. Wow! They drenched my tits with cum! I watched as spurt after spurt after spurt pumped out of their cocks and all over my big tits. Their spunk was so hot, sticky, white and thick, just the way I like it.

As they kept moaning, 'Oh yeah, oh yeah Katrina', I responded with ", Oooh yes, that's it, cover my tits with your cum. I love it; I love your brotherly spunk on my tits."

Once their cocks were empty of their loads, I let them go from my incestuous grip. I was happy that they were still hard as I held my tits in my hands. I surveyed all the spunk my brothers had shot all over them. My brothers had delighted and satisfied looks on their faces. They looked so proud that they came all over their own sister's tits.

"Max, go grab my camera and take a picture of my tits." He looked at me for a moment, not moving.

"Well, come on, I'm sure you two would like a picture of my cum covered tits to jack off to when I'm not home."

James hit him in the arm and told him to get my camera. I had my own camera, which my parents didn't use, so I knew we could get away with this. He happily took a couple of pictures of my tits with their cum on them and got my face in the picture too.

I smiled and looked so proud, holding my tits up for the camera. I looked as if I had achieved a great prize for letting them cum all on my tits. Then I looked at Max and James, "Do you know what I love more than making guys cum? I'm sure it's something you never thought you would hear your own sister tell you."

They said they didn't know and begged me to tell them. I grinned, "I love swallowing cum. I love the salty taste and how it feels sliding down my throat. Would you two like to take some pictures of me licking your cum off of my tits?"

James grabbed the camera out of Max's hand as they both said, 'YES!' I took a very long, slow lick off of one of my tits, and James snapped a couple of pictures as I did. Then I held my cum covered tongue out, and James took another picture; after that, I swallowed all of it.

"Mmm, that tasted so good." I took another lick off of my other tit, slowly swallowed and said to my brother, "You both have such tasty cum, and I could eat a lot more. It must taste so good cause you are my brothers, and I'm not supposed to be swallowing your cum. I hope you don't think I'm a bad sister?"

Max said, "You are a dirty, nasty, cum loving sister, and we love you, Katrina!"

James took another picture as I licked some cum off of my hard nipples. "Yeah, that's it, Katrina, swallow our jizz. Max is right, you are a dirty, nasty, cum loving sister, but that makes you the best sister ever! I'm gonna be jerking off every day to these pictures!" Max added a 'me too'.

I took my time cleaning off my tits; I kept as much eye contact as I could with my brothers the whole time. Their eyes were glued to me, my tits, tongue, and mouth.

When I was done, I glanced at the clock; I figured I had kept this up for almost 15 minutes! James and Max were both rock-hard still. "I can't believe you are both so hard still? Are you that horny, or am I that hot of a sister to make you that hard."

"We are that horny, and you are a fucking hot sister! All of our friends want to fuck your brains out! I could cum again if you want to jerk me off." Max said to me.

"No shit Katrina, you are fucking hot! I've been jerking off thinking about you for a couple of years. I could easily blow my wad again for you!" James added.

Since I was on my knee, I figured I would fully use that position. "Thank you. It's nice to hear you two think I'm so hot. I would love to make you cum again. But I really don't want to jack you off. Can I give you two blow jobs?"

I had never seen as big of smiles as I saw on my brother's faces. I asked them who was going to jerk off first once I left the bathroom, and James said he was. So I said I would suck him off first, and I told my youngest brother to take a couple of pictures of me sucking off our brother.

I licked my lips as I looked at James's thick cock. I could barely wrap my fingers around it when I was jacking him off, and now I had to suck on it. I started slowly by giving his cock a light lick around the tip. I was trying to tease him a little bit. I seemed to be doing an excellent job because he was moaning and bucking his hips, trying to push his cock into my mouth.

Then I left a light trail of kisses down his shaft and back up. I took the head of his cock into my mouth and swirled my tongue around and over it, then I moved my lips down until I was sucking his cock all the way into my mouth, down my throat. I almost gagged, but more than I was so turned on thinking about the size of the cock.

I slowly worked James's cock in and out of my mouth as he moaned with approval. I let his cock slip out of my mouth; I kissed the head of his hard shaft, and as I did, a very nice pre cum-saliva strand attached from my lips to his cock. "Is this your first blow job?" He nodded yes.

I smiled at him and said, "I love being the first to give a guy head. It's very kinky that I get to be the first with you; maybe all sisters should be the first to give their brothers blow jobs. What do you two think of that?"

Both of them said it sounded like a great idea and added that every brother would love getting sucked off the first time by their sister. Now I knew why my girlfriends did it to their brothers; it was so dirty and yet so kinky at the same time. My nipples were in complete agreement, as was my very wet pussy. I knew I was soaking through my bikini bottom.

I ran my tongue all over my brother's cock head, lapping up his pre cum as my other brother took a couple of pictures. I let go of James's cock, facing Max to tell him my thoughts. "Max, sweetheart, why don't you be a good brother and kneel behind me."

He put down the camera and very quickly did as I said. As he did that, James started to lightly slap my face with his hard prick and then began to wipe his pre cum on my face.

"You can scoot up closer, Max." My brother pressed his naked body against my back; his nice hard cock was pressed against my ass. "Ok, now I want you to play with my tits if you want to." He gave me a huge grin as his hands shot to my ass and tits. I watched him over my shoulder for a few moments as he squeezed and rubbed my ass. James was getting upset that I was neglecting his cock.