Family Vegas Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I looked up into his wild eyes, I spoke softly to him. "Come on, do it! Fuck my tits! Fuck them good! I want you to cum all over them." He suddenly groaned out loud and then yelled at Max to grab the camera as if he would explode.

Then he pulled his prick out from between them, stroked it twice, and I watched as his spunk jetted out of it. He knelt over me with an evil grin, the kind of grin only a brother could get when he was getting to do some incestuous act to his sister. His hot spunk landed on my tits, running down onto my fingers. Then another spunk wad shot out and landed on my areola.

"Cum on her face! Cum on Katrina's face!" Max yelled out.

James quickly moved forward as he straddled my body and jerked the rest of his wad onto my face and into my wide-open mouth. I could see Max taking pictures of this hot scene from the corner of my eye. I let go of my tits and grabbed his cock as I lifted my head. I slid his cock into my mouth and sucked out the last of his salty spunk. My brother looked so empowered as he knelt over me, ordering me to suck him dry.

"That's it, Katrina, suck my cock dry. Oh shit, you are such an awesome sister!" He ran his hand through my hair as I kept working his prick in and out of my mouth until I could taste no more cum. Then I rubbed his cock all over my face, gathering up his cum on it, and then I took it back into my mouth, cleaning him off. When I was done, I sat up and had my brothers sit on the bed beside me. I told them to hold my tits up as I bent my head down and licked their spunk off of them.

I did it kind of fast as I glanced over at the clock and saw we were running out of time.

We very quickly went through the pictures on the digital camera. It was so weird and oddly hot seeing myself sucking off my own brothers, seeing them fucking my tits. At that moment, I was so glad I listened to my girlfriends who shared their sexual experiences with their brothers.

"Ok, we better get dressed and meet Mom and Dad," I said.

James asked me, "Are you going to suck us off again later?"

I smiled at him and grabbed their nut sacks, "I'm gonna drain these dry. When I am done with you both, you won't be able to cum for a week. Make sure Mom and Dad don't find this camera, or we are so dead.

Take your phones, too, and when you are ready to get off again after dinner, just message me, and we will meet back up here in the room. Ok?"

My brother's grinned and said great. We got ready for dinner, left our room and met our parents. We kept giving each other evil smiles as we sat there with our parents; if only they knew what their children had just done in the room.