Family Vegas Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Katrina! Suck my cock! I want to cum in your mouth!" I never had a guy order me like that, and I really enjoyed it. It was so surreal having my brother ordering me to suck him off and telling me he wanted to cum in my mouth.

I grabbed his cock, gave it a couple of quick hard sucks, and then ran his prick head all over my wet lips. "Don't worry, James. I will suck you off and let you cum in my mouth. I just don't want to leave our brother out and need some pleasure, too. Besides, if I'm getting pleasured, I suck much better cock."

I figured I would throw that in; it was true. Whenever I 69'd my boyfriend, I made him get off more quickly. I looked over my shoulder at Max as he was enjoying himself fondling my ass and tits. I grabbed one of his hands and slid it down to my pussy. I used his hand to pull the thong bottom away from my pussy. Then I rubbed his hand all over my pussy lips.

"Do you feel how wet you two have made me? Now, I want you to finger me. I need to get off too." Instantly my young brother slid a couple of fingers into the hot wet slit, and I let out a lovely squeal.

He went wild finger fucking me, and I immediately went back to sucking off my other brother. I knew this was going to be the best orgasm ever! I gently rocked up and down on my knee, trying to fuck my brothers' fingers while he slid them in and out of my pussy. His other hand was all over my body. First, his hands were on my tits, pulling on my nipples. Then down onto my ass, playing with my belly button piercing before heading back up to my tits.

I was moaning like a hot little slut as one of my brothers pleasured me as I teased my other brother. James grabbed my hair and began to fuck my mouth as I sucked away on his cock. He kept moaning over and over, "Oh yes, Katrina! Suck it! Suck my cock! I want to fill your pretty mouth with my spunk!"

I was in sexual heaven as my brother and I continued our hot, incestuous encounter. I slurped away at James as slurping noises rose up from my pussy which was under attack from Max's fingers. Suddenly Max, whether on purpose or by accident, stuck his thumb into my asshole while fingering my pussy. My mouth released James's cock as I screamed out in delight. I loved getting fucked up the ass, but my boyfriend

never fingered my pussy and asshole at the same time. The pleasure was so incredible I begged my brother not to stop.

"Oh god, Max! Fuck my asshole too! Please don't stop; finger my holes! Please finger my holes!" I heard him say to James, 'I guess our sister likes it up the ass too! We will have to put that into our story.' I knew James was getting close to blowing his wad as I could feel his cock swelling up and throbbing harder. That was great timing, as I was close to my orgasm, too. I let his cock out of my mouth for a moment, panting away.

I told James to grab Max's camera on the bed beside him. I then said I wanted him to take a picture of himself cumming in my mouth. He very happily snatched up the camera with one hand. He placed his other hand behind my head as he kept fucking my mouth.

I couldn't take it much more as my orgasm built up in my pussy. In an instant, my orgasm hit me like a lightning bolt. I did my best to keep sucking on my brother's cock, but I couldn't hold in the scream of pleasure. I opened up mouth, letting out my orgasmic moans, laced with mew's telling my brother to keep fucking my pussy and asshole, I was cumming, and it felt so good.

I flicked my tongue like a snake on the underside of my brother's cock head and jerked him off at the same time.

Suddenly without any warning, a massive stream of cum jetted out of his cock and all over my face! James snapped a picture as his cock exploded again with spunk. This time, his spunk found the mark all over my tongue and the back of my throat. He took another picture, and I quickly wrapped my lips around his cock head as more of my brother's cum shot out into my mouth.

At that moment, I knew I was hooked on my brother's spunk, and we would be doing this many more times. I quickly drained James's prick as my orgasm subsided. My head spun around as James pulled his cock out of my mouth; at the same time, some of his spunk dripped out of my mouth onto my chin. I ordered Max to put his fingers in my mouth, the ones he had used on my pussy. I sucked on his finger, sucking down my own sweet pussy juice. I could not believe how horny I had become. I just went into super slut mode with my youngest brother.

I spun my whole body around while still on my knees; I grabbed Max's hard prick and went completely wild, sucking on it. I could tell my lust took my brother by surprise by the shock on his face. However, he was very happy to have me sucking on his cock. My mouth slid up and down his shaft, slurping away as fast as I could.

The thing was larger than my face, and I could only imagine how I was looking at my brother, my petite face running up and down his 10-inch shaft. I held on to the base of his cock with one hand, and I fondled his balls with my other. James wasn't just going to stand around and do nothing. He took a couple of pictures of me sucking on Max's cock before putting down the camera and taking up a position kneeling behind me. He slapped his cock on my ass several times as he went wild playing with my tits. He pulled and pinched my nipples which made me groan with my other brother's cock still in my mouth. Max got a very wicked grin on his face as he placed his hands on my head.

I let his cock slide out of my mouth, "What is that dirty grin about?"

"Katrina, I never realized how hot you would look with cum on your face." He grinned again.

Suddenly hit me; I still had his older brother's cum on my face; I had never cleaned off. I went so crazy with taboo desires and rushed to suck off my youngest brother I had totally forgotten about the spunk on my nose and forehead. I gave him a smirk and let go of his balls. I stopped sucking on his prick, but I made up for that by jerking on his cock. I used my forefinger and middle finger on my free hand to wipe James's sticky spunk off my face. Then I wiped it onto Max's prick.

"I don't like to waste cum; especially my brothers." Once my face was clean and all the sticky jizz was on Max's prick, I did what any naughty sister would do; I opened wide and slid my brother's cum covered prick into my mouth, licking and sucking it clean.

Max smiled away and said, 'You are such cum lover Katrina. That's hot!' I slid his clean prick out of my mouth.

"Bet you are glad to know your sister sucks cock and swallows cum."

James spoke up from behind me, "Yes, we are Katrina."

Now James got creative in pleasuring me as I kept sucking on my brother's cock. With one hand, he, of course, started fingering my pussy and asshole. His other hand was playing with one of my tits, and he bent his body around mine so he could suck on my other tit. My boyfriend never did that to me! I really understood how my girlfriends got hooked on having sex with their brothers; it was so dirty, taboo and incredibly hot! Something about doing this with my brother's brought out the super slut side of me, which I was enjoying.

Now James got creative in pleasuring me as I kept sucking on my brother's cock. With one hand, he, of course, started fingering my pussy and asshole. His other hand was playing with one of my tits, and he bent his body around mine so he could suck on my other tit. My boyfriend never did that to me!

As I sucked on my brother's cock I thought about how I just joined the club my girlfriends were in; having sex with brothers. I still could hardly believe how much I loved this, even though it was so dirty and taboo, but it was incredibly hot! Something about doing this with my brother's brought out the super slut side of me, which I was enjoying.

The three of us kept this up at high speed as if we had a race to see who would get who off first; would I get Max off before James got me off. I won! My young brother didn't last long at all, the horny little guy.

After five minutes of me working his prick with my mouth, he spoke up excitedly. "Katrina, I'm going to cum! I'm gonna shoot my spunk into your mouth!" Then he unleashed his salty wad into my mouth.

Mmm, he tasted so good. I loved how his warm, sticky salty cum spurted across my tongue and down my throat. I swallowed as quickly as his cock pumped his load into my mouth. I thought he might be a bit upset for not getting to see his cum on my tongue, so I made sure I turned this into a very messy blowjob. I worked his cum, spurting prick in and out of my mouth, forcing a good amount of his spunk to work out around his cock and come out the sides of my mouth. I could feel his jizz slowly running down the sides of my mouth and onto my chin.

"Quick, give me the camera! I got to get a picture of my cock in Katrina's mouth!" James handed Max the camera as I kept his cock in my mouth, licking his cock head and lightly sucking out the last drops of his cum load. "Yeah, that's it. Katrina, suck my cock." He snapped a couple of pictures. "Your face looks so pretty with my spunk coming out of your mouth. You are the best sister ever!"

My brother pulled my prick out of my mouth, and some of his cum dripped onto my tits. I licked off as much of Max's spunk as possible before I grabbed his prick and used it to wipe up the rest. Of course, I then licked his prick completely clean.

Unfortunately, James had stopped fingering my pussy and asshole, and I was so close to getting off too. I stood up, slid my thong bottom off and then laid down on the edge of the bed. I lay on my stomach so my ass faced my brother's. I spread my legs and looked over my shoulder at them.

"Will one of you get down on your knees and lick my pussy. I'm so close to cumming. Please, James and Max, be good brothers and eat me out. I need to get off so badly." Well, James was already on his knees, so he moved up behind me and bent down just enough to take his first taste of my pussy. I spread my legs as far as I could as I felt my brother's fingers spread my pussy lips, and the tip of his tongue touched my wet hole. He went crazy lapping at my pussy, way better than my boyfriend.

I thought, 'My brother should give him lessons on pussy licking.' I closed my eyes, losing myself in the incredible pleasure my brother was giving me. I lay on the bed, mewing away and not paying attention to my other brother. He climbed up onto the bed and began to rub my back. His hands went down to my ass, and he rubbed and squeezed it.

"Doesn't our sister have a great ass?" Max asked James. James removed his face from my pussy.

"Yes, Katrina has a perfect ass. Wait until you taste her pussy! I never would have dreamed our sister would taste so good. I could eat her out every day!" I thought, 'You just may be doing that, James'.

Max suddenly pulled my ass cheeks apart, and he began to lick my asshole! My eyes shot open as I squealed with intense delight. I had never had a guy tongue my asshole before. The feeling was beyond anything I could have imagined. Now my orgasm was building by leaps and bounds as my brothers licked my pussy and asshole. I lay there moaning like a true slut, and then I had my orgasm.

To me, it felt like I drenched my brother's face with my sweet wetness as my whole body convulsed from my orgasm. It was the most intense one I had ever had. I knew it was because of the dual licking my brothers were giving me. I squirmed all over the bed on my stomach, mewing and moaning as my pussy pulsated with wave after wave of my great orgasm.

Both of my brothers were hard again. I glanced at the clock; we had about half an hour before meeting our parents for dinner. I ordered them to suck on my tits again, and Max and James responded enthusiastically. I stroked their heads as they both pleasured my tits, sucking on and fondling them.

"You boys really like my tits, don't you?"

They both gave me muffled 'years'. I responded, "Mmm, I knew you were writing about us as I read your story. Oh god, yes...suck my tits! Oh shit, that feels so good." I bit my lower lip as my own pleasure intensified from the great work they were doing. My boyfriend never sucked my tits as well as my brothers were doing. I ran my fingers through their hair; I quickly grabbed fistfuls of each of them and pulled their heads up off of my tits.

"In your story, you went on about fucking my nice big tits and cumming all over them. We have half an hour before we have to meet Mom and Dad. Do you want to fuck my tits or not?"

My brother's both gave me very wicked smiles. I told my youngest brother he was first and told James to get the camera; I knew Max would want pictures to jerk off to of himself fucking my tits. Max quickly mounted me, slapping his nice hard cock between my tits. I pressed them together and ordered him to start fucking them.

He placed his hands over mine as he began to jackhammer my boobs with his hard, throbbing shaft. He had his thumbs on my hard nipples, which he played with the entire time he fucked my tits. His cock was so big it popped right up from between tips, and I obliged by giving it a kiss whenever it bobbed up. James happily snapped pictures of this hot, forbidden scene, a brother enjoying the carnal pleasure of his own sister's body.

I knew that it would take them a while to cum since I had already made them shoot their wads twice, but I had a feeling that getting to live out their dark sexual fantasies with me would give them that extra boost. However, I knew I would need to encourage him a bit more.

I gave him about five minutes, moaning like a porn star as his pre cum oozing cock worked back and forth between my mounds. Every now and then, I would bend my head 'down' to the tops of my tits, opening my mouth and sticking my tongue out. I was just able to lick his cock head every time it popped out from between them.

Max hissed, 'Lick it, Katrina, lick my cock head, you cock loving slut.' It made my body flush hearing my brother talk to me like that, and I loved it!

"If I'm a cock loving slut then you are a horny shit pervert! Look at you fucking my tits! I'm your sister and you fucking them like some wild animal. I haven't seen any cum yet. You wrote in your story how you would blow your spunk all over my huge tits, so where's your spunk? What's that matter, Max? Don't you want to cum all over my tits?"

James stopped taking pictures for a moment. "Come on, Max. Fuck her tits, good! Blow your cum all over Katrina's fucking huge tits, and we'll make her lick up and swallow all your spunk." I looked over at my other brother; I gave him a wink, then looked back up at my little brother.

"You see, your older brother knows what to do with my tits. Are you going to cum all over them or not? I can't eat your jizz if you don't get off!" That got my young brother to work even harder and faster at fucking my tits.

He had a wild look in his eyes as his hard prick went faster and faster.

"Katrina, I'm gonna fuck'n cum all over your tits and in your face! I'll show you, you fucking cock loving, cum swallowing slut!"

"You better cum. If you want me to suck you off any more on this trip, you better fucking cum! I want that hot, sticky salty cum all over them. I want it all over my face. That would make a great photo for you to jack off to every day!"

That got my brother in the horny, animal zone. He kept grunting, 'I'm gonna cum Katrina. I'm gonna fucking cum all over you!"

I could tell he was getting ready to blow his wad. I felt his cock tense up and grow a bit larger. I said over and over again, 'Do it, Max. Cum for me, cum all over my tits and all over my face.'

"SHUT UP, Katrina! HERE I CUM, YOU SLUT!" my little brother said. I never had a guy talk to me like that before; it made me so horny. I never imagined my youngest brother had such a dirty mouth. Speaking of which, I bent my head down, opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue out, giving my young, dirty, horny brother an excellent target for his wad.

Then he groaned, 'Oh Katrina,' and his first spurt of cum found its mark right on my tongue.

He yanked his cock out from between my tits and jerked himself off. He milked his salty seed all over my nipples and my large areola. His load was not as large as his first one, but it was enough to get some of his nice spunk on my tits. He leaned over my face and jerked off the last few drops of his load across it, getting it on my nose and forehead.

James took several pictures of his young brother getting off on me. I know he got a shot of his jizz on my tongue, his jizz on my tits and now the few bits of spunk on my face. Max shoved his cock into my mouth.

"Suck it dry, Katrina." I let go of my tits, grabbed his hot throbbing shaft, and bobbed my head up and down on it, sucking hard to get every drop of his tasty spunk out of him. James didn't waste a moment; he put the camera down and took over where his brother left off. I felt his hands grab my hot mounds, his cock slid between them, and he went to work fucking my tits next.

It felt incredible, having a cock in my mouth, feeling hot sticky cum on my nipples and areola and having another hard prick working back and forth between my tits. I sucked on my brother's cock for a few minutes giving off muffled mews. James then smacked his brother on the back.

"She's sucked on your cock long enough. Get the camera and take some pictures of me fucking Katrina's tits!" Max reluctantly pulled his cock out of my mouth and got the camera.

Now, it was James's turn to be worked into a frenzy. "What's the matter, James? Were you jealous that I was sucking on his cock and not yours? If you blow your wad all over my tits, I will suck on your nice dirty prick." I glanced over at my young brother, who was taking more photos.

"You know you can take pictures with one hand. You can use your other to wipe your cum off of my face, and I will lick your fingers clean." Well, Max did precisely that. I was pretty pleased with myself for getting him to actually wipe his spunk off of my face and then feed it to me while our brother was going crazy fucking my tits. I guess having watched his younger brother get to go first made him hornier, as he did not take nearly as long to cum as Max did.

James worked his prick hard and fast between my tits; he had a wild, lust-filled look in his eyes as he watched Max feeding me his cum off of his fingers. I heard him under his breath, grunting over and over again, 'Take this, Katrina. Oh shit, your tits are so good to fuck. Your tits should get fucked every day.'

When my youngest brother was done cleaning off my face, I now concentrated on James and worked him up to blow his wad all over me. "I can hear you, James. I take it you love fucking my tits?" He nodded yes and gave me an evil grin.

"Good, I can't wait to have your cum all over them. Now wasn't it you in that story saying how you wanted to shoot your cum all over them? Where is it? Huh? Don't you want to blow your wad all over me like your brother did?"

He fucked my tits even faster; I loved the heat I felt from the friction of his cock working between my mounds. "Keep talking, Katrina, and I'll fucking cum all over your tits and your pretty mouth!"

"I dare you, James. I want to see your cum shooting out of your cock all over my tits. I don't think you have the guts to cum in my mouth again."

Our young brother quickly spoke up. "Come on, James. Give it to Katrina! Shoot your jizz all over her tits and down her throat! Our sister is nothing but a cum loving slut! She wants our spunk. Don't you, Katrina? You love swallowing our spunk; you love the feel of our cum going down your throat."

I looked over at him, "Yes, I do! Nothing tastes better than your own brother's cum!" I placed my hands on my tits, mashing them together as I kept eye contact with my brother.