All Comments on 'Family's Big Win Ch. 01'

by 09cutter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Poor hubby!

Hubby should have shoved his dry cock in her tight little asshole. I bet she would have thought he was huge too then!

chrishachrishaalmost 9 years ago
nice story

I. enjoyed the story it seemed a bit rushed with no reluctance from any of the characters but otherwise a good read

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 9 years ago
nice incest tale

although it seemed to be rushed,,,also thought it would go a few chapters, but wtf,,everybody got laid so,, on to the next loving family tale!!

09cutter09cutteralmost 9 years agoAuthor
to olblueyes

Second chapter has been submitted waiting for mods to accept. Planning several chapters with everyone getting laid a lot more. Story is rushed, sorry a lot of tale to go. I will try to slow it down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good but just a few thing

The first idea when he wins the huge lottery is where they want to live(understandable) but then he goes and buys a motorhome and gets their stuff a Walmart(girls go shopping on rodeo drive)then to Walmart #Really

Next thing daughter showing pussy to one and all

Then wife tells him his oldest not his son and she wants him,He takes it in stride!!

No problem wife just told me she cheated on him with a big dicked stud had the studs kid passed it of as his

Indecently never said how small is his dick!! must be real small(not that there's anything wrong with that but would of been good to know the difference between the stud and the stud son,his & real sons),kept talking about the big dicks but never said size of his or real sons cock

kids go skinny dipping,he conveniently is hiding but can hear them talk and see them

then goes back to wife

kids come back boys are naked #Really

daughter wife talked about losing virginity before she goes to collage & the wife is 100% cool with daughter losing her virginity to family member(makes no sense wife has had only two cocks before yet is willing pushing them into incest(bit of background of why wife felt it was cool for incest to go on)

Had the wife already planned the family fuckfest before they set off?!?!

anyway enough crap from me i enjoyed reading it but next time take extra time & make story at least a little believable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
why aren't all families like this?

How many fathers have thought about their beloved baby girl and the cute little coochie she's got between her legs and sprung a big hard on? Lots and lots I bet. In this excellent story Todd actually sees his little girl Amy's pretty little cunt, and the hidden urges of this liberated modern family start to surface. Dad wants to stick his head between Amy's slender legs and give her pussy the heavy-duty slobber it deserves. Meanwhile, the mother, Mary, lets the cat out of the bag. She got two big strapping boys, Mike and Brian, that she happily spreads her thighs for, whenever they need it--and at their age they need it like all the time. The boys are always so hard around their mom that their young cocks are practically busting out of their pants. Dad is oddly thrilled when his wife tells him that their sons are having themselves the best party of their lives up their own mother's cunt. They want to fuck their little sis too, but Amy's saving herself for her daddy. Todd busts his baby girl's little cherry--which is a father's job anyway--and shoots her a big helping of some of the same sperm that made her. But the champion sperm-producer in this family is Mike. His hot young balls just never quit and he knows where all that sperm of his belongs. Right up the same cunt he came out of. Todd's stunned watching the power-fuck his big strong son gives his mommy, as Mary cums like crazy with proud young Mike on top of her. Dad can't help himself, he dives in between his wife's legs and slurps up the huge load of semen their boy's shot up his own mother's twat as Mike looks on grinning. Yum! Gay? Shit no, just uninhibited physical love in a family, the way it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW!!

Wonderful story of what I hope wll be a continuing series with this family. Hopefully you will choose to include all kinds of sexual FUN and KINK! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You forgot

You said she fuck the boys that night now he is in virgin tearitor. How can that be when he and his brother had her last night?

09cutter09cutterover 6 years agoAuthor
re. You forgot.

The night before she only fucked one of the boys, Brian. It is pointed out a little later in the story. It also states that it wasn't quite true because she had a big one years before but only once and Mike was the result.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

****Nice and HOT read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous