All Comments on 'Fancy Dress'

by hotchkiss

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
chris_brownchris_brownover 18 years ago
praise

this was an excellent story,worthy of a sequel

DumpingtonDumpingtonover 18 years ago
Wonderful! Well-written and highly erotic!

I really liked this one! I loved the seductive feel of it, and especially the way the vampire girl (Raven) treated Helena like the pretty Roman slave girl she was dressed as. I could picture in my mind this sexy, beautiful dark-haired vampire ordering the pretty blonde slave to strip for her, exposing her lovely body for her vampire mistress's pleasure and intimate attentions! Very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful Story

Very, very nice. It had a nice overpowering sensation to the story which was very well carried out. Thank you.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 12 years ago
Suspenseful and, mmmm,

erotic, this story is well told and almost excellently written. Your descriptive style is excellent in painting a scene and describing the many and various thoughts and feelings of your characters. The only thing that holds this story back is the general absence of commas. Without them, your adjectives, adverbs and gerund phrases mush together, leaving your reader to sort out the meaning of your otherwise excellent descriptions. Even so, it's a very hot story. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Last paragraph needs a chapter of it’s own. Seducing the roommate using whatever power Raven bestowed upon her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous