Fanning the Flame

Story Info
Middle-aged couple dominated by young man.
3.4k words
4.07
20.2k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a sequel to "Kindling a Fire." I didn't know then how cruelly dominant the young man was, or how submissive the narrator. Those things become clear in this story.

On Sunday morning I was washing dishes when the doorbell rang. John stood on the porch, wearing little running shorts, but no shirt. He'd clearly been running. His muscular torso gleamed with sweat. Beads of it stood on his lean washboard abs. I guess he went shirtless a lot; his tan was even.

"Hi John. I'm sorry, Mary's not here right now, but would you like to come in?"

"Nah, Friday's soon enough for her. I need to piss, and I thought you might want it."

"What! Oh, um. Thanks for thinking of me. Yes. Come on inside."

"Nah. How about right here?"

I looked up and down the street. No neighbors visible, but...

His thin lips curved in a smirk. "If you don't want it," He reached into the flimsy shorts and hoisted out his massive member. As it uncoiled and sagged out, I marveled that it fit in those shorts. Without hesitation, he unleashed a stream of urine toward the doormat, splashing onto my feet.

"Wait, wait!" I fell to my knees. The piss splattered on the apron I was wearing for dishwashing, and hit me in the face before I could capture the meaty head of his cock with my lips. I sucked at it thirstily. Hot, acrid, salty, delicious. The stream died down. I raised my hand to milk the shaft and urethra, emptying the final drops onto my tongue.

It began to swell, thickening, lengthening, growing firmer. John withdrew it, not ungently, from my mouth and hand. He used his own hand to rub it over my face.

"You've never sucked cock before, have you?' He asked.

"No."

"I'd love to fuck your face until you gag and choke and your drool runs down over my balls." He set it on top of my head and rolled it side-to-side in my hair.

"That sounds nice," I answered. (sounds nice? I'd never considered it before, but I wanted it more than anything. How pathetic!)

"But I gotta go. I have a date with a little blonde bitch who's learning to take it down her throat. She's such an idiot she thinks when my balls hit her chin, we'll be 'going all the way.'

"Listen, on Friday, I'm coming over to fuck ass. You better get Mary as ready as you can. One of you is going to take the monster," he slapped my face with it, then corralled it back in the running shorts, "up the ass, and the other is going to lick and suck it clean afterward. Good fun for everyone." He smirked again, then turned and walked off the porch.

When Mary came home I told her he'd stopped by. It gave me a sick thrill to see her eyes light up at his name, then sink in disappointment that he wasn't there. I told her what he'd said. "Mary, have you ever put anything in your butthole? Ever done anything with it? Have you even seen your own butthole? Mary, he's going to tear you wide open if you don't do some stuff this week to get ready."

She put me off. It was all too "yucky" for her to think about.

I tried again, "Mary, do you think you're going to talk him out of it? He's a sadistic kid. He wants to hurt you."

She wouldn't hear it. "You got what you wanted. You got to drink his piss and eat his cum from me, but now you're jealous because he satisfies me in a way you never did. You're sick, and you don't want me to be happy."

I gave up.

I'd put things in my butt before. I had some idea what was involved. I spent the week stretching my asshole out more every day, using a dildo I kept hidden in my basement tool bench. I had visions of his huge cock disappearing between Mary's butt cheeks, of him pinning her to the bed while his battering ram pounded at her back door, of it slipping out of her, smeared and sloppy, of her gaped and bleeding hole, and of him pressing it to my lips.

I worked the dildo aggressively into my rectum, imagining John's erection straining and pulsing inside me, his hot seed spewing far up my back passage, then leaking from my loose hole as Mary licked delicately at his dirty dick.

The dildo found my prostate. With my other hand I pumped my cock. When I spurted, I caught the ejaculate in my palm, then licked it up while I withdrew the dildo.

On Wednesday I prepared the first meal in a high-fiber diet planned to help both of us be as empty as possible on Friday night. I showed Mary the bulb syringe and explained its use. "Mary you'll want to clean yourself out on Friday before John comes over." She didn't want to see it. I said, "Honey, I know you just want him to stuff your pussy full with his huge cock and make you cum for an hour like he did last week. I'm not jealous of that," (Not jealous? I'm still not sure if I wished I was him or her) "but he's determined to sodomize you - or me. I want to help you be ready so you don't get hurt." I showed her the lube. "You're going to want a lot of this." Talking to her was useless, but I left the lube on the bedside table, and the syringe visible in the bathroom.

On Friday, I used the syringe to prepare myself, "just in case." Ahead of his arrival, I made a light dinner for Mary and John and left it in the oven to keep warm. I helped Mary get dressed in a matching black lace shelf bra and tap short panties, and a sheer white peignoir. She wouldn't talk about it, but I knew she expected to seduce John into choosing her pussy.

I poured two glasses of wine, turned on some soft jazz music and retreated to the bathroom. On the way, I took a generous portion of the anal lube. I removed all my clothes with one hand, then used the other to smear lube on and in my anus. Leaving my clothes on a hook and the door ajar, I sat in the shower to wait.

With the bathroom and bedroom doors open, I could hear the vague sounds of John's arrival and their dining and drinking.

Perhaps an hour later, the noises, now consistent with romantic passion, got louder: footsteps in the hall, moaning, rhythmic thumping against a wall. The light in the bedroom came on and I caught a glimpse of Mary. The peignoir was gone and the shelf bra dangled haphazardly around her waist. Her breasts stood pale in the overhead light, contrasting with the swollen redness of her erect and clearly well-sucked and bitten nipples.

Then John blocked the bathroom door. His dress shirt was unbuttoned and hung outside his pants. His nipples also appeared wet and erect. His pants were unzipped, and his enormous cock protruded from his boxer's fly. Its head also gleamed wetly.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey," I said.

"I am going to rip your wife's asshole wide open, piss mop. How do you like that?"

"Don't hurt her."

He began to piss on me. "That's what I came here to do. Now drink up, piss mop."

I opened my mouth and gulped at his stream. He was better hydrated than he'd been the previous Sunday. It was like drinking hot light beer. He stepped forward until the head rested on my tongue.

I swallowed and swallowed. The stream faded. I sucked at his meatus, licked the frenulum, and felt a satisfying twitch from his cock. I dragged my fingers up my ass crack, brought my lube-coated hand up, and smeared it on his cock.

The sneer was back on his face. He stepped away.

I'd tried. Now it was up to Mary.

With the bathroom door ajar, I could catch glimpses of their activity, and hear most of it.

I'll give him some credit; for a few minutes their actions amounted to more foreplay. Eventually she was sliding her pussy over the top of his mighty pole. They held to that until she shuddered and moaned with orgasmic pleasure.

I heard her ask him, "Put it in, John. Put it in me, please. I need it now."

Then there was a flurry of movement. He had her hips and was rolling her over. She wasn't cooperating. A slap. On her ass. His voice, low and commanding, "Put your ass up!"

She begged, "John, you fill my pussy so good. John, I'll fuck you so good."

His callous reply, "I came here to fuck ass." Another slap. This one on her face.

"Don't hurt her!" I shouted.

She was mortified, I could tell, that I was hearing it, that I'd been right, that she couldn't lure him away from his anal obsession."

"You be quiet!" She said to me. Then to Jack, "Can we put him in the garage?"

He laughed, "Fuck, you are a mean bitch! You give me your ass right now, and then he comes in here and licks my dick clean while you watch. You do that now, and next time we'll tie him up in the garage. He'll enjoy that, the sick fuck."

He was right. It never happened, but when he talked about it, my cock got harder and leaked precum.

Mary sighed and put her ass up in the air. I know her. Now she was determined to prove to me that she could do it. She probably thought she could get some control back from him to get what she wanted.

Next came a medley of grunts, panting, screeches, and sobs. I glimpsed him grabbing her hips, pushing a hand into the middle of her back, pulling on her hair, pouring out lube, grabbing his cock and stabbing down at her.

It was like he was balanced on a drill, driving down between her bubble butt-cheeks into her tiny star-hole.

She squealed, "No, no, it's too much. I can't take it!"

"You fucking pin-ass, dry hole bitch! I've got like a quarter inch of the tip squeezed into you. Now open up your ass for me, or let's get piss mop in here. He'll gape for my cock, I bet. You can lick his shit off me afterward, you useless dry hole cow!"

"No, no," she panted. "Go on! Push it in! Fuck my ass."

He lurched forward and pulled at her hips. He might have made an inch of headway into her tight ass, no more.

She squealed again. "Ah! No, don't! Don't do it. I can't take it."

I shouted again, "Don"t hurt her!"

"Do it to him instead." Sobbing, she called out my name.

John slapped her ass again, and said, "No. Call him piss mop. That's his name now. And you're dry hole. Understand? Now, dry hole, call piss mop in here, and tell him you want me to fuck his ass and you want to lick his shit off my dick."

She did it. I came into the room, and she said it to me. I leaned forward with my hands on the bed.

John moved behind me. He poured lube into his hand and rubbed it onto my asshole. It felt good. He probed with his fingers, one, then two, then three.

I relaxed and opened my sphincter. The lube I'd pushed in there earlier oozed out. I could feel its heat running down my perineum and onto my scrotum.

Mary was curled on the bed, still choking back sobs, staring at me - no, at John's cock poised against my asshole - in sick fascination.

He fisted more lube onto the enormous mushroom head, grabbed my hips, and pushed himself hard into me. The head slid through my back door. It burned and stung. I moaned low in pain, pushing hard to expand my tight anal ring. He grunted and thrust again. My moan rose in pitch and volume. I squeezed my eyes shut as tears started from them. Another grunt and another moan and another few inches of thick cock up my ass.

That was enough for him to feel securely inside. He was able to pull back a couple inches and pound in again. I braced my arms on the bed, held a stable stance with my legs, and continued to push and expand my sphincter. His fingers clenched hard on my hips. His pile-driving efforts pounded me forward until my arms and face pressed against Mary's lower belly. Every thrust reignited flame in my burning rectum. But when I collapsed downward onto the bed and his angle of attack changed, the massive battering ram of his cock head jammed into my prostate.

Despite the pain, a note of pleasure entered my wordless vocalizations: hissing indrawn breaths holding back cries, exhaled expressions of pleasure. My cock was erect between me and the bed. To the burning of my asshole John's pounding added a feeling much like the sick sensation after you're kicked in the balls, and some nausea due to the violent rearranging of my guts. Yet every pounding thrust sent lubricating precum oozing from me.

Mary worked her hand down to clasp it around my cock.

John moved his hands to clasp the back of my neck, jamming my face into Mary. He pounded every inch of his big cock into me. Every thrust ended with his balls swinging forward to gently tap my own.

I moaned, groaned, and sobbed, not only from the pain, but from the realization that I was aroused and near orgasm not in spite of the pain, humiliation, and helplessness, but because of it. John's pleasure at my pain and humiliation brought him close to orgasm as well, and my knowledge of that increased the sick thrill of it all. That complex tangle of thought was driven from my mind as his cock swelled in me. He pressed my face into Mary with all his strength, jammed his cock in to the absolute hilt, and unloaded jet after jet deep into me. My cock spasmed with his, shooting into Mary's hand and onto the bedsheet.

John collapsed onto my back. He didn't lie there long. He put one hand on the back of my head, and pressed my face down as he pushed himself up. His other hand pushed into my lower back as he dragged his cock out of me. It flopped downward from my gaping hole.

He reached toward Mary's head, got a good handful of her hair, and dragged her until her face was at the edge of the bed. "Now's your turn, dry hole. Lick and suck me clean."

She held her mouth firmly shut. One hand in her hair, the other on himself, he rubbed his cock on her face, smearing it with lube and cum. There was actually no shit or blood: my stretching and cleaning had done their work. It was still "yucky stuff" for Mary, but at least she wouldn't be eating actual shit.

"Listen, dry hole. You lick and suck me good. Make me hard again and I'll put it where you want it. I'll fuck you good. Now lick."

That did it for her. She set to work, hesitantly at first, then with more enthusiasm, as the massive member responded.

While it twitched its way toward erection, John smirked down at us. "Piss mop, get your mouth on dry hole and get her ready for me."

I moved to comply.

Mary objected, "John, we don't need him here. Send him back in the bathroom. You can go piss in his mouth after you fuck me"

He replied, "That seal is broken, dry hole. I piss in his mouth whenever and wherever I want to. Right, piss mop?"

"Yes, John."

"His mouth is mine, to use as I please. Right, piss mop?"

"Yes, John."

"Dry hole, you need to remember that it's his mouth and now his asshole that bring me here, not your stupid gaping cunt." He still had her hair twisted in his hand. He pushed her head toward mine. "Kiss him. He wants to taste the shit and cum you've been enjoying."

Mary gave me a little peck on the lips.

"Not like that! He wants a real kiss. Wait! No, he wants you to spit into his mouth. Work up a big wad of cum and shit and spit it into him. That's what you want, isn't it, piss mop?"

"Yes, John."

I opened my mouth. Mary silently worked up a gob, then hawked it at me. Most of it went in, but some splattered on my nose and cheek.

Disgust and loathing for me mixed with shame and self-loathing in Mary's eyes.

John was now fully erect. So was I. He commanded us into the 69 position, me on my back, Mary lying on me. Getting behind her, he brought his cock to the entrance of her pussy, rubbed it several times between her pubic bone and my face, then rammed it into her. He was not at all gentle. He pounded her hole like a rutting beast. Her pubic bone bounced and rolled on my mouth and nose.

Mary clutched my cock and balls with both hands, hanging on for dear life. The friction of John's big cock inside her and my face on the outside brought her quickly to an orgasm.

John kept pounding and she continued to cum. Fluid leaked from her overstretched hole, seeping across her thighs and onto my face. John's balls swayed against my forehead with each thrust. I fought to breath, extended my tongue to lick Mary's clit and swab the underside of John's cock, rolled my head from side to side. Mary mewed like a kitten, panted, shrieked. She buried her face against my cock, remembered it, took it in her mouth, and bit into it. I grunted in pain. She let it go, pressed her head down between my legs, and clutched at the bedsheets with her clawed hands.

Mary experienced an orgasmic crescendo unlike any I've ever witnessed. Then she tried to evade any further stimulation.

The knowledge that he was causing her only pain, no longer any pleasure, brought John to his final paroxysm. His cock twitched above my face and his balls tightened up. His fingers, dug deep into Mary's hips, shoved her away. He jammed the head of his spurting cock into my mouth and unloaded there. I swallowed eagerly. Still, cum filled my mouth and dripped from the sides, down toward my ears.

John collapsed onto Mary's back. Their coupled weight pressed me down into the bed.

Again, he didn't rest for long. He put a hand between her shoulder blades to shove himself upward. I could feel her breasts push against my waist. Her head hung slack between my legs, my erection pressed out to one side. His hand transferred to her ass. He pushed himself fully upright. I reluctantly released his cock from my sucking mouth.

The bedroom light illuminated Mary's gaped, glistening pussy, beyond the swollen lips I could see into her ravaged red depths. I tilted my head to lick at it.

Mary moaned softly.

John was swiftly dressing. Then he spoke. "That was fun, wasn't it? Hey, next Friday, I will bring my girlfriend over. Dinner for four, piss mop. Then more fun for all."

He slapped Mary on the ass. "Get up and walk me to the door."

She rolled off me, moaning in protest. He walked around the bed and grabbed a handful of her hair again. "Walk me to the door, cunt. You come too, piss mop."

He held her painfully in his grip. I followed along. In the living room she tried to pick up the lacy peignoir from the couch. "No. No clothes, dry hole. Both of you right out the door onto the porch."

We stood shivering in the night air. He bent to her. Their mouths close together, he spoke, "Your breath smells like shit." Then pushed her head away, releasing her. "Piss mop, I'm ready to take a leak before I go."

I fell to my knees and drank as Mary stumbled into the house and closed the door.