All Comments on 'Fanning the Flame'

by rosebudliquor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Five Stars!! He was a hero for taking it anally, and he enjoyed every minute of it...so did I!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it! First time I ran across cock biting in a story. I think i would really like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it brought back memories. During college, I spent two years drinking my roommate's piss almost every day.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 2 years ago

i am not a water sport person, but thats not why i read this, i thot the wife gave into thehuniliation to fast, she was pretty straight. but i know things change big time with access to a big cock.

jay1459jay1459about 2 years ago

Loved the story -- felt like I was there!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The wife and I shared a hot stud and he spent the night.

He was a stamina guy and she wanted to tap out due to the relentless pussy pounding, but eventually he deposited an obscene amount of cum on her ass.

In the morning while she slept, I took a shower with him.

I was happy to be his attendant, soaping him up head to toe, rinsing him off.

When he pushed me down on. my knees, I eagerly opened up and took his fat cock head in my mouth.

When he unleashed his piss, I nearly died of shock!

It was hot, salty, sour… I didn’t drink it down but my mouth filled to overflowing quickly every time I opened it.

He didn’t say a word, as if this was no big deal, and he casually took a step back so he could hose my face, chest, and down to my ultra hard little cock.

Yep… totally involuntarily exposed as a piss slut… I didn’t even know this about myself till that very moment!

I was extremely excited and eager for whatever came next, but he was done and just stepped out of the shower.

I scurried to my feet and hopped out to towel dry him.

We were making coffee in the kitchen as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened and I had to ask,”What’s up with pissing on me? I had no idea… it was just so unexpected!”

He took a sip of coffee, smiled and said, “I just thought that you’d like it.”

Mind blown!

Why did he think that?

How could he know when I had no idea myself?

We only had the one overnight with him but Ive cum countless times recalling the thrill of being seen as aa urinal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous