Fantasies and Erotic Dreams Pt. 03

Story Info
Couples engage in commissions and nocturnal emissions.
1.7k words
4.38
894
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesabi64
Mesabi64
110 Followers

Joan was dreaming an extremely erotic dream. A man's hands were exploring her naked body. The hands grasped her breasts, while lips kissed them and sucked her nipples. She felt a hard cock along her thigh. She hoped she wouldn't wake up until the cock was in her and fucking her. If she did awaken, however, she had the ability usually to go back to sleep and resume a good dream. Her dream was so vivid and intense that it seemed real. The invading cock was so big that it seemed to reach her cervix. She moaned and murmured, "Fuck me!" She even felt the cock swell bigger and harder. Then her dream lover's cock began to jerk and spurt his sperm deep into her!

She awoke dazed to see if Gene had fucked her while she was asleep. She did see a man's back, but he was taller than Gene! It was Jack who had fucked her, and she had his sperm in her belly! She sat up and listened. She heard him and Gene talking. Son-of-a-bitch! Her own husband had connived with another man for him to fuck her! After all, Gene had bartered with Jack to use her in exchange for fucking Pam!

After she heard Jack leave, Joan got up to get ready for bed. Jack's sperm was leaking down her thighs. She reluctantly admitted enjoying what he was doing to her, but Gene should not have set her up to be fucked by another man without her permission! Should she confront her husband? She needed to think. Gene appeared as she went into the bathroom.

"It feels like you were busy with me while I slept!"

"Uh, yes."

The liar! She thought. While she prepared for bed, she pondered the situation. Gene was fucking Pam, with Joan's permission and Jack's eager encouragement. Jack wanted to fuck me, and Gene was excited to let him. He probably watched, the pervert! She remembered the other dream she dreamt a few weeks ago. That was intense, vivid and realistic! Jack had probably fucked her for the first time then! Gene followed up and fucked her, too, covering Jack's sperm trail. So those three want to play sex games, and I'm included, involuntarily while I'm unconscious! Maybe I'll play, play possum and play faithful wife. The dream was extremely erotic, but the real fucking Jack gave me was even more exciting! I won't give him the satisfaction of knowing he has made a conquest, because he sneaked his cock into me!

Thereupon, Joan resolved to drink less every night so that she could better appreciate Jack's visits. Losing those calories would be a beneficial side-effect. Joining with Jack would be more fun than joining Weight-Watchers! Now, she was looking forward, impatiently, to the next time Jack would take her.

Jack and Gene, however, were always worried about awakening Joan and being exposed for exposing her to their lust.

Frustration impelled Joan to ask Gene,

"Now that you and Pam are happily fucking every week, what about Jack? Is he content just to see how exciting his wife is with another man fucking her, or has he found a woman to fuck as well?"

Gene looked perplexed. To answer would be to lie, one way or another. He didn't like to lie and consequently wasn't very good at it.

"I guess Jack is fucking another woman."

"A married woman?"

"Yes."

"Who is she?"

"That's a secret, to protect her reputation."

Not bad, for an amateur liar, Joan thought.

Meanwhile, Gene made another visit to the Osberts but mostly to Pam. He called to alert her. She greeted him at the door wantonly naked. They kissed. He felt her up all over. They walked arm-in-arm into the living room, where Jack sat.

"Pam has made a lot of progress with losing her inhibitions! She probably wouldn't even need be high next time to let you fuck her." Jack observed.

"I could probably get high just anticipating what Gene will do to me!" Pam said.

Gene knelt at Pam's feet, as if to worship her womanhood. Jack struggled to pull his stiff cock through his fly. Gene kneaded Pam's buttocks while he kissed her cunt.

"Jack wants you to fuck me in our bed. He thinks it will make our bed more exciting."

Pam stood near the marital bed while Gene undressed. They embraced to feel their naked bodies together and ran their hands all over each other. Gene clutched her buttocks while he kissed her breasts and sucked her nipples. She sat on the end of the bed, and he knelt again to smell and taste her. With her legs wide over his shoulders, he licked and finger-fucked her to an orgasm. Jack watched from the doorway. When Gene stood, Pam grasped his cock and sucked it with abandon. He wanted to save his sperm for her cunt, so he pushed her onto her back, spread her and mounted her. She squealed in delight as she came again on feeling his cock possess her. Was she exaggerating to impress her husband? They kissed passionately before he began to fuck her.

This wasn't quite as exciting psychologically as his initial conquest of her, but it was just as pleasurable. She watched her husband watch her getting fucked, which increased her psychological thrills almost as much as the first time. He smiled and stroked his cock. He hoped that she would perform a sex show for him every week, now. He was proud of her and she was proud of herself for exciting Gene to return between her legs.

They took their time to feel every inch of their union, slowly almost parting, only to rejoice at returning as close together as they could, again and again. Still, the intensity of their pleasure increased, and their desire quickened. They fucked faster and harder. Pam matched Gene's thrusts by lifting her hips to meet his. Her eyes met her husband's eyes as she eagerly received Gene's sperm. They lay together until his cock shrunk and withdrew. Pam was about to resign herself to being unable to excite him as much as when he had her for the first time. Gene resumed caressing her thighs and breasts.

It seemed no use. She turned away onto her side and began to crawl out of bed. He grabbed her thighs and pulled her back! She was on her hands and knees feeling his cock hard seeking its target. He grasped her hips and mounted her doggy-style. She knelt on her forearms to present herself. It was another naughty thrill for her to be taken like a bitch in heat! Jack walked to the bed to watch their union. Then he moved in front of her so that she could watch him watching her enjoy an animalistic copulation.

Gene clutched her tits and fucked steadily.

"Slap her ass!" Jack ordered.

Gene did. The sting resonated as pleasure when it reached her pussy.

"Slap her ass again, harder!"

Gene slapped one buttock and then the other. Pam yelped and her pussy quivered with excitement. She learned that she enjoyed submitting sexually to Gene and in obedience to her husband. He fucked her until her arms tired. She pulled a pillow under her head and lay down with her ass still up. Her cunt was in the best position for Gene to drill her deeper. She reached back to rub her clit. Gene alternated between fucking her with slow, powerful thrusts and fast, less hard thrusts. She shuddered and squealed.

"My god, she's squirting! Your wife is squirting on my cock!" Gene exclaimed.

"She used to do that occasionally when we were first married. That's a tribute to you!"

The squirting spasms of Pam's cunt urged the sperm out of Gene's balls.

She squealed and squirted more as she felt him fuck his sperm into her. Engrossed in each other, they didn't notice Jack taking pictures. He only wished he had video. After several more minutes on her, Gene decided that Jack probably wanted a piece now.

"Pardon me, Gene, if I don't see you to the door, but I must show my wife how much I appreciate her beautiful performance!"

Jack turned Pam over so that he could see the satisfaction on her face and she could see the lust on his. He re-possessed her in one thrust and began fucking her as if both punishing and rewarding her for behaving like the slutwife he wanted her to be.

Joan was actually having difficulty napping, minus a drink and plus her longing to be fucked again by a "dream lover." Finally, about two weeks after their last engagement, she felt the telltale hands exploring her tingling nakedness. She would encourage him more, now that she knew he was real. My god, he was not only feeling her pussy but also licking it! She gripped his head between her soft, smooth thighs while he licked her. She wanted to say, Yes, lick my clit! Then she felt his finger slide all of the way up her. He licked and finger-fucked her to an orgasm. She screamed. The tongue and finger quickly left. She hoped she hadn't scared him away. A minute or two of suspense ensued while she played possum.

Then, she felt his cock press against her wide-open cunt and penetrate her. She raised her legs, spread them wide and gasped,

"Yes!"

Slowly, Jack worked all 7 inches up her.

"You feel so big! Fuck me now!"

Jack began fucking her slowly to savor her tight, wet cunt. Joan was in no hurry now; her cunt savored his cock. She hoped he'd give her a lovely, long fuck, which he did. He squeezed her big tits and fucked her. He fucked her mouth with his tongue while his cock fucked her. She lifted her hips to meet his thrusts. Their excitement increased and they fucked faster and harder. Joan had another orgasm. Jack grabbed her ass and lifted her hips to fuck deeper into her spasming cunt. He stiffened and his cock stiffened even more. He stifled a groan as he fucked his sperm into her. Feeling his jerking, spurting cock gratified and satisfied her.

And so, about once a week, Gene fucked Pam while Jack watched and cheered them on, and Jack fucked Joan while Gene watched and cheered silently, so that both wives got fucked at least twice in one night, about once a week. Joan didn't tell Jack or Gene that she knew Jack was fucking her; Jack and Gene didn't tell Pam that Jack was fucking Joan.

Mesabi64
Mesabi64
110 Followers