Fantasies and Erotic Dreams Pt. 02

Story Info
Pam gets a new recipe for cream pie.
3.2k words
4.2
1.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesabi64
Mesabi64
110 Followers

"Pam, I have a suggestion to spice up our evening."

"Oh, what do you have in mind?"

"I think Gene would like to see more of you."

"More of me or more of my body?"

"More of you and your body."

"Are you kidding? My body can't compete with his wife's body!"

"'Variety is the spice of life!' Besides, I told him you look good naked."

"Thanks a lot! Let me guess: you want to invite him to join us, for the two of you to play with me."

"You read my mind!"

"When the subject is sex, men are single-minded and simple-minded. Ultimately, you want me to engage in foreplay with Gene and let him fuck me."

"Yes."

"Why? Are you fucking another woman, or do you know a woman you want to fuck?"

"I think you would be extremely exciting if you excited Gene and let him excite you."

"So, our sex life is routine, not an 'open marriage,' and you want me to be a sexier, more exciting woman."

"I'd be proud of you and find you very exciting."

"You want Gene to fuck me so that you can fuck Joan! Are they willing to swap?"

"There's no arrangement. Sure, I'd like to fuck Joan, but she's a devout Catholic."

"She certainly dresses to show her body and attract men!"

"That's Gene's influence."

"Then you'd like Gene to fuck me, whether or not you get to fuck Joan."

"Right!"

"I'll think about it. When do you want to share me?"

"Tonight. I told Gene that I'd ask you when I got home and call him."

"You are eager! Will you participate, watch, or leave us alone?"

"You will sit between us on the couch, and we will make out with you."

"Wow, I've never had that much male attention at one time!"

"That should boost your confidence in your sex appeal."

"How far do you want me to let him go?"

"All the way, I hope, but that's up to you."

"Will you watch him take me, if I let him?"

"Oh, yes! I wouldn't miss your performance for the world!"

"A private sex show, with your wife as the porn star! That's heady stuff! What will he tell Joan about where he's going?"

"Joan takes a nap after supper, for hours, to sleep off her drinks. She has anxiety about getting to sleep and getting enough sleep, Gene said."

"Speaking of drugs that make women more susceptible to seduction, but not unconscious, I will need marijuana to relax me. Besides, as you know, it also acts like an aphrodisiac on me."

Meanwhile, Joan was relaxing in her recliner with her second black Russian.

"What's going on with the Osberts? Jack seems to be encouraging Pam to dress sexier and flirt with you."

"They have an open marriage, you know, like the book by that title."

"I know the title but what does the author say?

"Married couples that are too possessive of each other are insecure and deny themselves the chance to spice up their sex lives that have become routine and stale."

"He wants Pam to put out to other men to excuse him fucking other women."

"In theory, both spouses are supposed to enjoy an occasional fling."

"Does he want you to fuck her? She seems to favor you."

"Yes, he does."

"Would you like to fuck Pam? Do you fantasize about fucking her?"

"She is spicing up my fantasy life. A bit"

"Go ahead and fuck her, if she's asking for it! Just don't let Jack think that I'll put out to him!"

"Well, Pam, are you game?"

"I'm ambivalent, between embarrassment at you offering me to another man for sex and the fear that I can't excite him, can't compete with his voluptuous, sexy wife. I hope you didn't promise that I'd lie down and spread my legs for him!"

"Of course not! I said that you'd be high by the time he arrived and open to suggestion, experiment and exploration."

"Oh, I like that: I'll be the undiscovered country, the dark delta!" She giggled.

"Alright, call him. The lady is willing, at least to play a little. I suppose I should change into something less and something more. Do you want me to wear underwear? I think I want some obstacles to protect my modesty and slow his progress."

"Yes, wear something cut low and cut short! Here, light up!"

Pam took a puff and went into the bedroom. She took another puff and surveyed her wardrobe. Nothing else would do but her shortest miniskirt, which had not worn much since college, and her lowest cut blouse, which was white. She changed into black bikini panties and her Fredrick's black padded half-cup bra to show some cleavage. Wow, I'm really getting into the spirit of this! she said to herself. It was 8:30; she would put their young son to bed in his room by 9.

At about 9, Gene arrived. He wore shorts and a short-sleeve shirt outside of them. He had driven all of the way with a hardon, which he had to keep away from jamming the steering wheel. His loose shirt should prevent embarrassment.

Jack encouraged Pam to greet Gene at the door. She smiled but was trembling, and her legs felt weak. He could see her black little bra through her thin, white blouse.

"My, you look pretty, Pam. You should dress like that more often!"

"Oh, thank you! I only dress like this for Jack and with good friends."

She felt like kissing him. The marijuana was working well.

Jack came forward, "I hope you two will become good friends!"

They sat on the couch. It was so soft that Pam's miniskirt rode nearly to her hips, just short of showing her panties. By reflex, she moved her hands to pull the hem down but stopped, recalling the purpose of the miniskirt. Seeing her overcome her inhibition excited both men. Jack, on her right, caressed her upper arm. He nodded for Gene to caress her left arm. They were petting her. Into her mind popped the image in one of Jack's magazines, a two-page spread of the Penthouse Pet, naked and showing her pussy.

Jack said, "You should dress like this more often. Your legs are well worth showing! What do you think, Gene?"

"Oh, I agree! You have beautiful legs, Pam!"

"Why, thank you! You guys are good for my female ego!"

Jack touched her ankle and caressed her lower leg up and down. Normally, this would not have excited Pam, but in front of another man, it did. Gene took his cue and did the same, only that excited Pam a lot more. Then, Jack's hand moved above her knee and began caressing the top, outside and inside of her thigh, slowly moving up to the hem of her skimpy skirt. Gene helped himself, but for him and Pam, it was an exploration of exciting territory.

When their hands collided between her thighs, Pam opened them a few inches encouragingly. She felt her cunt quiver from the sexual messages the men's hands were sending and in anticipation that it would soon be touched as well. With his left hand on her inner thigh, Jack began to unbuttoning the front of her blouse. When it was open, the men pulled it off her shoulders.

"That's a sexy bra, honey, but it makes a guy want to take it off you! What do you think, Gene, would you like to strip my wife's bra off?"

"If it wouldn't be too impolite!"

The men began kissing Pam's neck and shoulders, which sent shivers of pleasure through her body. Jack grasped her chin to turn her face to his for a passionate kiss. He invited Gene to do the same. Being kissed by Gene for the first time, passionately, certainly excited her more than her husband's kiss!

"As our guest Gene, you have the honor of stripping my wife of her bra."

After Gene had unclasped her bra in back, Pam held the cups to her tits.

"Mine can't compete with Joan's!"

"I'm excited to see them, because they're yours!"

She dropped the bra.

"Straighten up proudly, dear!"

"They ARE lovely, perfectly shaped, with delicately colored aureoles, and very erect nipples!"

With that, Pam lay back on the couch, surrendering her breasts to be manhandled, kissed and sucked. The eager attentions of both men excited her more and more. She began to entertain the possibility of letting Gene fuck her. Jack pulled her to her feet.

"Now that you know we think you have beautiful legs, take your skirt off and show all of them!"

As if she were falling under a spell of their lust, Pam unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor. Their hands were back feeling her up all over. The pleasure of their searching touch affected her like a drug. A hand was rubbing her pussy through the fabric of her panties. She felt faint with arousal.

"She's getting wet and ready! Strip her!"

She was pulled to her feet to feel her panties peeled down her thighs to join her skirt on the floor.

"Mmm, have a sniff, the perfume of her sex!"

She saw Gene place the crotch of her panties to his face and inhale deeply.

"She does smell good!"

"Now, taste her!"

Pam felt her legs being pulled over shoulders, Gene's shoulders. She saw her new admirer at her feet! He spread her wide and kissed her cunt. Then he stuck his tongue into her. She gasped and moaned. He began licking up and down her slit. He licked deeper until his tongue touched her inner labia and licked them apart.

"She does taste delicious!"

"Help yourself! The more you lick her, the more honey her cunt will make!"

The tongue licked up and down and over her clit. She was reaching an orgasm. Gene penetrated her with his finger and finger-fucked her to ecstasy!

"Good job, Gene! She's primed to be fucked now. Honey, since Gene gave you the orgasm, it's only fair that he should fuck you."

Pam nodded.

"I want to see you suck his cock first. It's only fair, because he ate your pussy!"

Pam liked the look of Gene's uncircumcised cock. The scent of male sex smelled good to her, and the feel and taste of his cock were even better. She licked and sucked just long enough to show the men that she could do it with enjoyment, but without doubt now, she wanted it in her cunt.

She lay down supine on the couch, raised her knees and spread her legs wide for her new sex partner. Jack parted her pubic hair with one hand and opened her cunt with the other. Gene knelt between her legs and penetrated her.

"Oh, my!"

"Didn't I say you'd enjoy another cock?"

Because she had given birth and was very wet, Gene possessed her in one more thrust. Orgasmic already, Pam came again. She had scoffed at "bodice-ripper" romance novels, but now she thrilled to be ravished of her marital chastity.

"Congratulations on your conquest, Gene, and on your beautiful surrender, Pam! She's going to be a good fuck for you, now, so fuck her well!"

Jack sat in an easy chair opposite with his hard cock out while he watched their heated copulation.

Gene was surprised by how passionate and responsive Pam had become. He caressed her lovely thighs and squeezed her pretty tits while he fucked her at a pace not to ejaculate prematurely. Pam began lifting her hips to meet his thrusts.

"Harder, please, and faster!"

Reluctantly, after only about five minutes inside her, he fucked her harder and faster. He cried, "What a woman!" as he fucked his sperm as deep into her belly as he could. He lay on her, hoping to retain possession.

"My dear, I think you excite our guest so much that he wants to fuck you again. A good hostess serves a second helping."

They gazed into each other's eyes. They kissed passionately. Gene rose up and began to fuck her again. He grasped her tits and thumbed her nipples. They achieved a good, steady rhythm together. Both wanted the fuck to last and last. Pam moaned and again began to lift her hips to meet his thrusts. They were panting. Gene paused for them to catch their breaths.

Pam looked at her husband.

"Are you proud of me? Am I exciting enough for you now?"

"Yes! You're wonderful!"

"Now that he's had me, maybe he'll lose interest. Will you be disappointed if I don't excite Gene to return?"

"Is my wife a good enough fuck for a return engagement?"

"Oh, yes!"

"More!" Pam cried.

Gene fucked her for several more minutes, increasing his speed and force until they reached a frenzied climax. Pam had never been so sexually excited now that she was performing to entertain her husband, pleasure an admirer, and please herself. Having her husband watch as her now intimate friend fucked a second load of his sperm into her cunt was the biggest thrill of all!

"Gene, you've made a good impression on, and in, Pam. I think she'll gladly spread her legs for you anytime."

As they uncoupled, Pam heaved a big sigh and said,

"Don't let Gene Jr. be a stranger. He has a second home, now! Oh, I can't believe I said that! I don't usually talk like that. The stuff I smoked must have been potent, but so was Gene! There, I did it again! Excuse me for not getting up, but I feel so relaxed that I'm limp."

"You look like the cat that lapped up the cream, dear!"

"Oh, how funny! My pussy lapped up two servings of Gene's cream!" Pam giggled.

"I can't stop saying lewd things! I have to shut up, now!"

Gene said, "I want to remember you just as you are."

"Well-fucked and full of your sperm? And in other ways, when you were doing it to me? I must shut up!"

"I have an idea," Jack said, moving his hard cock near her mouth.

"Show's over!"

Pam reached for the sheet, pulled it over her naked body, and covered her face as well.

Jack walked Gene to the door.

"Again, congratulations on your sexual conquest of Pam! She's accepted you as her new sex partner. Thanks for breaking her in! You've increased her sexuality and given her confidence in her power to arouse men and enjoy what they can do to her."

'Thank you for sharing her! I've never had more exciting sex!"

"The next time you visit, I hope Pam will welcome you with open arms, followed by open legs!"

After the door closed, Jack could not get his cock into her fast enough.

"I'm still full of Gene's sperm! Don't you want me to wash first?"

"No! I want you all the more with your cunt full of his sperm!"

"I didn't know you could be so dirty, so nasty! Your cock is pushing his sperm all of the way back into me, deep into me!

Quickly and forcefully, he fucked his first load into her. Then they settled down to a long, leisurely fuck.

"My word, you haven't been so excited about me in years!"

"You are reaping the dividends of a hot wife! When have you ever been fucked four times in one night?"

"Never before! I guess we can thank Gene for elevating me to the status of being that sexy!"

"You deserve half of the credit by elevating Gene!"

Gene returned, smelling like Pam's cunt. Would Joan take pride in his conquest? Reluctantly, he showered off the incriminating evidence.

Pam awoke the next day feeling the effects of a vigorous physical workout, especially between her thighs. Jack gazed at her, beaming with pride.

"You don't look as if you have any regrets about my behavior last night."

"Nope!"

"Was watching me more exciting than watching a porn video?"

"You were much more exciting?"

"You prefer a live sex show, with your wife as the porn star?"

"Definitely! After her performance excites me, she satisfies me!!"

"I'm a little fuzzy about the details; I was high and floating along."

"What do you remember?"

"Two men were paying me a lot of attention: looking at my nakedness and feeling me all over. Gene attacked my pussy with his tongue. I seemed to melt, and then he fucked me."

"Twice!"

"Oh! I remember I had a lot of sperm in my pussy, and it was overflowing down my thighs. Did I clean up or sleep with some of it still in me?"

"I immediately fucked you. Then you fell asleep."

"For the rest of the night?"

"Yes."

"Oh, I AM a mess! I'll have to wash myself and the sheets!"

Jack reminded her of everything she said and did.

"You certainly have a good memory for graphic sex details, embarrassing details about me!"

"I will never forget your performance. I'll keep replaying it in my mind."

"Did I really say, 'Don't let Gene Jr. be a stranger to his second home.'?"

"Yes, you were cute and sexy!"

"How can I ever face him sober? When I'm my everyday self, not riding high, he'll be looking at me as if I were naked and remembering how much we enjoyed fucking!"

A few days later, Joan asked Gene,

"Have you seen Pam lately?"

"Um, yes."

"How are you making out with her?"

"Are you sure you wouldn't mind if"

"If you fucked her? If she asks for it, give it to her! I'd like to watch you do it to her. Only, if you do score, promise to tell me all of the dirty details."

"Um, it happens that I already took you at your word."

"You've already fucked her?"

"Yes."

"Was she good in bed?"

"She was very good, on the couch."

"I suppose she was an exciting change for you. Did she enjoy it?"

"Pam was high on marijuana, which affects her like an aphrodisiac, or she probably would not have let me fuck her."

"Did you fuck more than once?"

"She wanted more, and so did I."

"She's obviously a different woman in private. Where was Jack all this time?"

"He was helping me to heat her up. We both felt her up and undressed her. Then he turned her over to me, while he watched and urged us on."

"Wow! Does he still think he will get to fuck me, or does he just get off seeing you fuck his wife?"

"He didn't say anything about you. Pam was the star of the night."

"She must have been high on the attention, as well as the marijuana! Did she invite you for more?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to keep fucking Pam?"

"Yes, but not if you object."

"I don't mind if you fuck Pam once a week, as long as you tell me all the details and can still take care of me. You've gotten me hot! It's my turn. Tear my clothes off and fuck me now! No, don't tear them off, just fuck me."

Mesabi64
Mesabi64
110 Followers