Fantasies and Recollections

Story Info
Ava shares her fantasies and recollections with Adam.
759 words
4.33
4.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time we used the ball gag, I was sitting on my knees in front of you. You gagged me and told me to start stroking your dick, which I did, eagerly. You said it was cute how I couldn't talk properly, how, when I tried to beg ('please'), it came out muffled, and how I was drooling from the corner of my mouth. When you started touching me, I was so distracted that I stopped stroking you and was reprimanded, which drove me even crazier. I love being told what to do, because I like the option of being a good girl and following your instructions, or being something else and not following them. I like to see what you do when I don't.

One day I want you to wake up to me sucking your dick. Maybe you're dreaming, or you're just very sleepy, and you start to feel good and a little horny, and slowly, as you wake up, you realize that I've got you in my mouth, with my lips tight but my mouth spacious, the way you taught me, going a bit deeper and then a bit deeper until it hits the back of my throat. You can decide what to do next, whether you pull me up and turn me around and fuck me, or if you keep thrusting into my mouth until you cum. I'll take it whichever way you want.

It was late and we were in bed trying to sleep. You started stroking me. Would I be a good girl and let you fuck me so that you could fall asleep? Yes, of course, please. I nestled closer to you and pressed my ass against your dick. You were already hard and I was already wet and so we didn't have to wait long until you were inside me. I'd wanted to tell you before that, if you ever woke up horny or couldn't sleep, then you could always fuck me. You just wake me up — maybe I'm a bit groggy and confused at first — and then all you have to do is press yourself against me or stroke me for a bit, just on my leg or hip or the back of my neck, and I'll be wet and desperate and mewling in your ear, begging you to take me.

Maybe, on another day, I can be a virgin who doesn't know what to do, and you can teach me everything. I'll be on top of you, kissing, and I'll be surprised at it getting hard beneath me. Gently, you'll show me what to do: to get it out, to stroke it, to lick it, to open my mouth, cover my teeth with my lips, and take it into my mouth, slowly and shallow at first, then quicker and deeper. You'll show me how nice it feels to have my pussy rubbed, then licked, and then finally fucked, entering me gently, only going in a bit so I can adjust to how it feels, showing me how I can open up to take more of you, until you're fucking me long and deep and I'm begging you not to stop, to never stop fucking me because it feels so good.

You said I'd been such a good girl that you'd buy me a dildo, so that I could have my pussy full while I sucked you off. Then maybe you'd gag me for a bit, play with me until I was out of my mind, fuck my face. I'm so good at opening up my throat now and taking you all the way. I just want as much of you as my body can take.

Winter's fun, but I'm excited for when it's summer again and I can wear dresses and skirts and be easily accessible at all times, when you can slip your hand under my skirt and tease me whenever you want. I remember last year we were walking back to yours and you half-joked about fucking me against a wall, behind the basketball court, and I was so turned on that for a second I couldn't think properly. It would be so easy to just lift my dress up, pull my panties down, and let you fuck me. And then, a few months later, we were sitting on a bench in front of the sex toy shop, and you were telling me all the plans you had for me. All the dirty talk we've done in public, the things it does to me...