Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, I love it!... I love you! You dirty bastard." She exclaimed, and pushed her bum harder against her husband's face. Gavin gave a muffled groan as he felt his wife's warm lips engulf his penis, he bucked his hips in encouragement. When he felt a saliva coated finger probe his own arse hole he almost sobbed with excitement. Elaine pulled her mouth away from his throbbing manhood, "You like this?", she wiggled her finger tip in his grasping arse hole. Gavin gave a muffled confirmation and hungrily delved his tongue deeper into her tight little dirt box.

Elaine withdrew her finger, and pulled her lips from his cock. Then rolled off of him. "Do you trust me?" she asked.

"Why are you asking?" Gavin replied with more than a hint of suspicion.

"Do you trust me?" she repeated while reaching behind her back to undo her bra clasp.

"Of course I do." What else could he say?

With that Elaine dropped her bra to the floor, she noticed with satisfaction that Gavin's cock jerked at the sight of her bare tits. She picked up her blouse from the floor, and before he could speak, draped it over his head and face, effectively blindfolding him.

"Lift your hips." she instructed. He did, and he felt pillows being stuffed under his bum. Next he felt his legs being pulled apart, followed by his wife's warm breath on his testicles. He gasped as he felt her tongue worm between his buttocks. He widened his legs further to allow her access. Her tongue found it's mark and he found paradise. After a couple of minutes she withdrew her face.

"I was enjoying that." He said, into the blouse covering his face.

"You'll enjoy this too." He felt a cold blast of liquid squirt between his balls and bum. Elaine smeared the lubricant liberally around his bum hole slipping a finger easily and deeply inside him.

Gavin gasped "Fucking hell!"

"Don't you like it?"

"Just a little unexpected."

"I'll stop if you like." she teased.

"No, it's fine," then added "good! It's good." He was loving every second of his wife's new kink. Elaine hooked her finger inside his bowel and pressed his prostate, Gavin almost came immediately "WHOOOAAA!" he cried. Elaine removed her finger.

"Hmmm, I'll have to remember that one." she giggled.

"Fuck that was intense." He panted into the blouse.

"That was nothing... give me a moment." He heard and felt her alight from the bed, followed by the sound of her moving around at the foot of the bed, finally the familiar sound of the lubricant bottle squirting it's contents out. Then she was climbing back into place between his legs.

"What are you up to?" he asked.

"Well darling, I thought we might swap places for the night. Would you like to do me up the bum?" He felt his erect manhood being shaken.

"You know I would."

"Well I'd love that too... but".

Elaine suddenly pulled the blouse from his face. "Me first! I want to fuck you for a change."

Gavin strained his head to look at his wife kneeling between his raised lower half. Face - pretty, tits - fabulous, tummy - round and sexy, big black cock.

"Oh fuck!" he exclaimed and tugged at his bonds.

Elaine prodded the tip of her well lubricated cock against his anus. "Don't be such a baby, you just said you'd like to do me like this."

"But that's different!"

"How is it?" She pushed forward, Gavin tried to move his hips but his wife pressed them down with her hands. "Now stop struggling, and let me fuck you with my big hard cock, you naughty boy." Gavin wriggled some more. "Trust me, it's better if you relax. Been there ... done that." she advised. She grasped his wilting cock. "I promise you get to return the favour."

Gavin stopped struggling and Elaine thrust three inches of her slippery appendage into him.

"Jeeeessuuuuss Chriisst!" The thickness of his wife's cock was stretching him wide. The look on his face was a mixture of pain, surprise and pleasure. Elaine leant forward and lay on top of him, hooking her arms under his and grasping his shoulders taking some of her weight on her elbows. The classic missionary position they had used the first time he had fucked her. Her tits mashed against his chest, her mouth found his and they kissed. After a minute she pulled her lips away.

"Now I'm going to fuck you." she whispered. Gavin had adjusted to the feeling in his arse, and with his wife laying on top of him, he felt secure and somehow wanted to give himself to her, allow her to do this.

"Yes.. fuck me." he whispered in submission. Elaine thrust her groin and the whole length of her plastic cock filled his bowels. She pulled back slowly and thrust once more, and again and again. The feeling was extraordinary for both of them. Elaine felt powerful, invading her husbands most intimate place, him almost powerless to resist but willingly allowing her this violation, it was so erotic, her clit was rubbing hard against the strap-on and when he wrapped his legs around hers pulling her harder into him, the feelings intensified. For two minutes she rocked her groin against him and he bucked and rose to meet her, he groaned and whimpered. Suddenly she stiffened and began to come.

"I'm coming!" she stammered and clung to her husband while her vagina contracted and her hips jerked, thrusting the dildo hard into him. After a few seconds she began to relax a little..

"That was quick!" He gasped. Elaine regained enough composure to see the funny side and they both giggled.

"Sorry hun." she said, slowly withdrawing her permanently erect penis from her husband.

Gavin was as horny as fuck, but he found it difficult to maintain a stiffy with his wife's cock ramming into his arse. "Please get me off." he pleaded. Elaine slipped the knots tying his arms and slithered down his body. She applied more lubricant to her fingers and slipped two inside his surprisingly stretched bum hole, her other hand grasped his limp cock around base. Gavin stared at her as she shook his cock to life and felt the extraordinary need to ejaculate as her fingers massaged his prostate. He rapidly stiffened. Gavin pulled his knees towards his chest, spreading his bum wide for his wife's magical fingers. She began to jerk his cock in earnest and translucent white spunk jetted from it's slit, hitting his own face, legs and chest. "Ohhhh my GOD!" he cried. It was the strangest orgasm he had ever had, His wife relented her assault on his prostate and gently withdrew her fingers. They both laughed and cuddled, rolling around the bed hugging and kissing.

"What a dirty bitch you are!" he meant it as a compliment, and Elaine was happy to hear the words. After a while Elaine climbed off the bed.

"Do you like my cock?" she asked, holding it at the base and shaking it. Gavin examined her for the first time. She did look very sexy, bizarre, but sexy.

"I do."

"Would you like to be my bitch and suck it?" She laughed and advanced towards him. Gavin did actually quite like the idea of sucking his wife's cock, but then remembered where it had just been.

"Maybe another time." Elaine feigned disappointment and removed the strap-on. They soon cuddled up and fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Irene watched Gavin shuffle uncomfortably in his seat for the twentieth time, "Are you OK?" she asked.

Gavin's arse was sore. "Fine." he said, wriggling his cheeks against the padded leather. "This chair's getting old." He offered as an excuse.

"Mine's OK, they were bought at the same time."

"Hmmm." He did not want to talk about it, besides he was busy. Gavin examined the list of hotels Google had come up with. He compared a few and finally made his choice, a twenty room old manor house overlooking Lake Windermere. He booked and paid for two nights. It was expensive but Paula deserved it. Gavin had determined that this would be their last time together and it was going to be a good one. He had taken Paula as a lover at a time when he was unhappy and sexless, but that hardly applied anymore, he was feeling guilty and he knew he had to end it. He knew that if Elaine did not exist then he would have asked Paula to be his wife. She was, above all, his friend, he wished he could tell her all that had happened over the last few weeks, but he also suspected that Paula would be hurt and probably jealous, even though she would try to hide it. Bringing sex into their relationship had made things complicated. "Paula will understand." He thought, his guilt level rose again.

At lunch time he left the office five minutes after Paula. He drove for two minutes to the secluded spot by the canal that had become their regular meeting place. Paula was standing by her car waiting for him to arrive.

Gavin leaned over to the passenger door to open it, but Paula surprised him by hopping in the back.

"Hello Gav." She beamed, "I could hardly sleep last night, thinking about having you all to myself for two whole nights."

"I just booked our room for tomorrow... Windermere, Tudor house, spa, pool, open fires, four poster bed, en suite wet room... bloody expensive." He could not help but mention the last bit.

"Ohhh sounds lovely, I can't wait."

Gavin twisted around to look at her, rather than her image in the rear view mirror. He came face to face with a lacy white thong being dangled from her finger.

"I thought maybe I could show you how much I appreciate it." She smiled.

Gavin scrambled to get his door open and raced to the back. As he climbed in. Paula lay back one leg on the seat the other on the floor. Her dress covering her modesty. Gavin lay on top of her and they kissed. Paula's hand immediately squeezing between them and tugging at his belt. "We'll have to be quick, but I just can't wait till tomorrow." she breathed.

Gavin grasped her breasts and roughly squeezed, he adored her tits.

"Steady tiger...let me." she giggled, fearing he would rip the buttons from her white cotton dress. Gavin backed off, and began undoing his own trousers whilst Paula popped the buttons all the way down her front. Gavin shuffled his trousers and pants to half mast. His cock was paying full attention to Paula as she undid the last button allowing it to fall open to reveal her white bra and hairless cunt. Paula turned on her side and Gavin lay next to her as best he could, their legs tangled by the narrow width of the car. They kissed, tongues entwining, a deep lovers kiss that left them breathless with anticipation. Gavin's fingers slipped to her mound and explored her now familiar folds. He expertly parted her cunt flaps to find her wet and excited. With his finger lubricated he gently rubbed her stiff little clitoris. Paula moaned and whimpered, pushing her cunt against his fingers. "Ohh Gav!, I need you, I want you." She humped against his hand urgently, breathing heavily. Gavin's guilt was easily overcome by the warm, soft, aroused, vision of female perfection, clinging to him. "Fuck me Gav, put it in me."

Gavin shifted trying to align his pulsing meat with her slippery expectant tunnel, but the confines of the car were a problem. Paula pulled away from him, and scrambled to her hands and knees, she pulled her open dress away from her bum and presented her glistening pink cunt to him.

"Like this, do me like this." she insisted. Gavin shuffled behind her. The delicious quivering mass of wet pussy folds were so fucking inviting.

"Jeeesus, you're beautiful." he said, she was and he meant it. Gavin thought this view of any woman was the best, but Paula on her hands and knees was beyond description. He had to bury his face in her folds, inhale her aroma, taste her feminine liqueur. Paula's inner thighs quivered as she felt his tongue lap at her cunt, she wanted him, she wanted to surrender everything to him she wanted him to devour her, to own and control her. His tongue slipped across her clit a couple of times and she had a small orgasm, she whimpered and fell forward a little, thrusting her cunt higher into the air. Gavin looked into her gaping hole and pushed his fingers inside, her juices were pooling deep around her cervix, her soft strong cunt walls contracted around his fingers.

"Fuck me!" she pleaded. "Hard!"

Gavin obliged. Quickly withdrawing his fingers and aligning his erection with her aromatic hole. He easily plunged into her sopping wet cunt, and began thrusting, almost pulling out then back in balls deep. Her wetness caused loud squelching sounds which only heightened their excitement.

"Oooo! You're in me, you're in me!" she moaned, "Give me your come. Fuck it in me." Paula begged. Gavin continued to thump his meat into her soft tunnel. He had to bend over her back because of the car roof, but that just increased the contact and allowed him to fondle her fabulous pear shaped tits. Her breasts had shaken free of her bra and hung down heavily, swinging together with each thrust into her womanhood. Her nipples hard and extended, Gavin pinched them and Paula squealed loudly and came again. The tightening convulsions of her cunt sent him over the top causing him to spew his load into her, jerking and spasming strings of his white goo to mix with her own copious juice.

They did not move for a several minutes, catching their breath and just savouring the completion of their love making. Gavin's erection deflated and he flopped out, a string of sticky fluid still connecting the tip of his cock to her cunt lips.

"Don't get up." He told her. "You'll make a mess on the seat."

"Oh thanks! I think you're responsible for most of it."

"Just a second, while I find a tissue. Have you any in your bag?"

"Yes they're in my car."

Gavin attempted to pull up his trousers, but there was not enough room.

"How about my thong?"

Gavin looked at the tiny garment. "It's no bigger than a piece of string."

"OK, there's only one thing for it."

"What?"

"You'll have to lick me out." she laughed.

"What?"

"You heard."

"But..."

"Gavin, I've drunk enough of your spunk to fill a swimming pool, it won't kill you, and you never seem to turn down a taste of me."

"But..."

"I'll shuffle forward, you get your head on the seat."

"But... but...." , nevertheless he complied. With great difficulty he manoeuvred his large frame into place so that his head was beneath her upturned bum. Paula slowly eased back to cover his mouth with her reddened genitals. She clenched her cunt muscles hoping to keep the liquid in her, instead it had the effect of propelling it, into his mouth at speed. Gavin gagged.

"Fuck!" he coughed.

"Welcome to my world!" laughed Paula.

It went through his mind that last night he had been fucked with a cock and now he was having to swallow too. He had a new appreciation for women.

Another glob of spunky goo slipped from between her sticky cunt lips, he dutifully took it in his mouth, he could taste mild onions. Her newly fucked cunt smelled of sweat and the stale aroma of his own come, all mixed with her own womanly arousal. He actually quite like it. He lapped at her cunt, until he was sure he had cleaned her out. Paula meanwhile was getting aroused all over again. She was very disappointed when he stopped.

"You have to finish that tomorrow." she insisted.

"Well if we're doing requests I might have a few of my own."

They were busy getting dressed.

"You know I'll try most things... once.", she was thinking of their time with Rachel, the black teenager.

Gavin thought for a moment, he knew this was going to be the last time he would have the opportunity. "OK, I want pictures!"

"You mean .... pictures?"

"I mean dirty ones."

"OK" she said matter of factly. "Bring your camera."

"That was easy." He thought. "And... I want to see you play with yourself." he said out loud.

Paula was not so sure about that one. "I'd rather you played with me." she offered.

"I just find the thought of you masturbating very VERY exciting." He actually found the idea of any woman masturbating very exciting.

"OK... we'll see what happens." she said, not really committed to the idea. "Do I get to make requests?"

"Depends on.."

"Like fuck it does!" she interrupted, "If I do my bit you have to do yours. AND you still owe me one from that time with Rachel."

"You enjoyed that!"

"I did, but I'd never even thought about being with a girl till then, and I did it for you, no other reason."

"But you did enjoy it?"

"As it happens it wasn't the yuckiest thing that ever happened to me, but that's beside the point." Gavin had to agree that she had done him a huge favour that time.

"OK... you did a girl, dirty pictures and a wank. I guess I may owe you one.... what do you want?"

"I'll tell you tomorrow night." she smiled, mysteriously. "It's just a little fantasy of mine." Gavin looked dubious. "It's OK don't worry... you might even enjoy it."

They drove back to the office separately. Irene tutted when Paula entered the factory five minutes after Gavin, she could almost set her clock to their customary time interval.

The afternoon dragged on. An hour before leaving time, Irene popped her head around her PC and smiled at Gavin. "So have you booked the hotel for tomorrow?"

"Errr ... no.. no not yet, I thought I'd do it tonight and get a deal from those cheap late booking sites." He had hoped to be able to later claim he could not get a room at the usual hotel and so avoid any unwanted phone calls.

"How about Paula? Is she going with you?"

"Err yes.. I think so." he tried to sound nonchalant.

"Well it's just as well I decided to go too, I just booked the last three rooms for us."

"What?" he sounded a little too panicky, which pleased Irene.

"I know how boring these things are and I've always just left it down to you, which isn't fair. I should do my bit."

"There's really no need, I don't mind really, besides who's going to look after this place?"

"Oh.. they'll manage for a couple of days, everyone knows what they're doing."

"But... but... but...." he was out of ideas.

"No need to thank me." Irene smiled. "I'm afraid two of the rooms are rather expensive, they only had adjoining top floor suites with all the trimmings, but at least Paula's room was cheap, being a single on the ground floor, no en-suite but the bathroom's just a short walk down the corridor. I was lucky to talk them into letting us have it, they don't normally let it out, something about using it as a cupboard."

Gavin's guts churned. They churned some more when he remembered how much he had paid for the Lake District hotel.

"Oh? ... that's good." He murmured and felt sick.

"So what time shall we set off? I figured meeting here about eight in the morning, that will give us a few hours in the afternoon to see some of the exhibits. Would you mind driving?"

"No... I suppose not." He was ready to cry.

"Well I think I'll get off home, get my things ready. I'm really looking forward to it, aren't you?"

"Ohhh yeah, can't wait."

"Will you tell Elaine that you're going with me and Paula?"

"Err?"

"Well given our history, she might be worried."

"I suppose." He had not thought that far ahead, he was still wondering how to tell Paula.

"Bye then." she grinned and left.

"SHIT!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following morning Gavin pulled into the car park, Paula and Irene were already there. Irene in an immaculate black business suite smiled and waved, Paula in her flowery summer dress did not.

The conversation with Paula had been difficult and involved the words 'sorry' and 'make it up to you' too many times to count. The conversation with the Windermere Hotel had been a lot shorter and involved the words 'No refunds'.

Gavin stayed sullenly in the car and popped the boot, Paula lifted her small suitcase into it. then made her way to the front passenger seat. Irene pushed the boot shut without putting her large case into it.