Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers

"Paula? Be a dear and put this on the back seat for me, my wrists aren't what they were."

Paula tutted and got out of the car, she had exchanged nothing but glances with Gavin. She hoisted the case into the back. When she turned around, she saw that Irene had taken the front seat. She slammed the back door hard, and moved around to the other rear door and climbed in. Irene's case was large and did not leave her much room.

Gavin tried to avoid her glare in the mirror. The first hour and a half of the journey was long and trying. Irene babbled on, Gavin grunted, Paula swapped between glaring and dozing.

Paula had cried when Gavin had broken the news that they would not be going to a romantic hideaway together. She knew it was not his fault but she had been so looking forward to it, the disappointment was just overwhelming. On returning to work yesterday, she had spent a couple of hours imagining the magical time they would have together, not worrying about having to sneak around, not falling in with other's plans, just her and her and the man she loved. She had let her imagination run riot at the thought of him watching her masturbate she even saw him taking pictures of her doing it, she found that quite a turn on. Then she had her own fantasy, which she had long thought about but never dared bring into the open, but she was determined that this was going to be the time to live it out.

She knew it was unfair to be nasty to Gavin, but her petulance had got the better of her, she could see by his face in the mirror that he was suffering. "He must be disappointed too." Her brain told her. She awoke from her musings and saw Gavin's eyes staring at her in the mirror, she relented and gave him a half smile and a wink. To be honest, there was a funny side to all this, it was one of those occasions they could look back on and laugh. Her face cracked into a grin. Gavin's relief was obvious. The mood in the car lifted.

Irene continued to babble about all manner of mundane things. Gavin interrupted her, "Coffee stop?".

"Ohh yes please." Paula said.

"I'm not sure we have time." said Irene.

Gavin indicated off the motorway and pulled into the service station. "Well you can stay with the car if you like." he said to Irene. Irene disembarked. The three of them headed to the coffee house, Irene headed to the toilet.

"Jesus! doesn't she ever shut up?" commented Paula.

"She doesn't get out much." Gavin pointed out.

"Anyway I've decided you're forgiven. Give us a kiss." Paula said cheekily. Gavin looked around furtively. "Tut! We're a hundred miles from home, nobody knows us here." Paula observed.

That was true. It made such a difference not to have to worry about being seen, to be just a normal couple. Paula parted her lips a little and Gavin leaned towards her.

"Have you ordered?" piped up Irene, returning from the loo.

"Jesus!" Paula murmured.

They ordered coffee, Irene insisted they went outside with it so that she could smoke, Paula decided to have one too, it was not often she smoked but her nerves needed it. They settled around a wooden picnic table with a parasol. It was a hot day and the sun was bright.

"So Paula, how's your husband?" enquired Irene.

"He's fine."

"I forget, how long have you been married?"

"Oh must be eighteen year or so., it's not something we think about."

"How old is your eldest?"

"Eighteen."

"So you wasted no time, or was that why you got married? It could happen to the best of us." The inference was that Paula was not in the 'best of us' category.

"You're on your third husband aren't you?" Paula parried.

"Quite, but I managed to get a son out of it, he's at university, he's going to be a lawyer. How about yours, what are your daughters planning to do."

"Well the eldest wants to go to hair dresser college."

"Oh well, as long as they're happy."

"Hmmm."

Round one to Irene, thought Gavin, feeling sorry for Paula as the condescension piled on her.

"Of course you have it all to come with your two little ones Gavin." Irene turned her guns on him. "You and Elaine had them late didn't you? After such a long marriage you must have been quite surprised to be a father. It's such a responsibility giving the little ones a stable home."

Gavin was not going to stand for any nonsense. "Do you think so? I find it easy."

"Well of course you have the lovely Elaine to help you, it's so much easier when you have such a strong bond."

"We manage. Paula do you need the loo before we go? I think I'll pay a visit myself." He cut the jibes dead.

"Yes, I think I'd better." Paula lied.

Gavin handed the car key to Irene and he and Paula headed back into the building. "Christ! That bloody woman! What is her problem?" Ranted Paula.

"I think she's lonely and insecure." Said Gavin showing a remarkable amount of insight for once.

"I'm not surprised she's lonely if that's how she carries on." She took a deep breath and looked over her shoulder, half expecting to see Irene following them. "Now, where's my kiss?"

Gavin held her waist and they kissed, both aware that they were middle aged people kissing in a public place.

"You're far too understanding, she's a nasty piece of work. I hope you're not harbouring a soft spot for her, I haven't forgotten what the pair of you got up to that first day."

"I really do need the loo." He dodged. They parted and went through the allotted doors.

They continued down the motorway. In the rear view mirror Gavin and Paula exchanged glances and she pouted and blew him kisses, at one point she cupped her breasts and jiggled them for him. When her hand had slipped up her dress exposing her red satin covered crotch, Gavin had veered abruptly into the next lane, bringing her sexy teasing to an end.

Ninety minutes later, the satnav put them outside the hotel, they parked and booked in. Gavin carried Irene's large case as well as his own small one, Paula wheeled hers behind her.

The young man behind the desk handed Gavin and Irene's keys to them, but queried Paula's room with his supervisor before handing hers over to her.

"I'm sorry." He said. as she took it.

"Thank you." She wasn't sure what he meant, but smiled anyway.

SIr and madam's rooms are on the top floor just to the left of the lift, and yours," he looked at Paula regretfully, "is down the service corridor at the end on the left." He pointed at a plain door beside the desk.

"Let's go put our things in our rooms and meet back here in an hour. That will give us a few hours at the exhibition this afternoon." Suggested Irene. "You'll want to change into something smarter." She said to Paula.

"Will I?" Asked a confused Paula, her dress was one of her favourites.

"Your representing our company, we want to make the right impression." Irene explained.

"I think she looks fine." Gavin interjected.

Paula did not appreciate 'fine', she wanted stunning, which was actually much nearer the mark.

"Stay as you are, in fact I feel a bit stuffy in this suit, I think I might change myself." He continued.

"Well you know best." said Irene, obviously believing he did not.

"Great." said Paula unenthusiastically and yanked her case towards the door.

"See you soon." Gavin called to her, she did not reply.

"Would you mind?" Irene indicated to her case. Gavin picked it up and they waited for the lift. It arrived and they pressed for the top floor. The lift was mirrored with gold trimmings. Irene and Gavin stood looking at their reflections.

"If things had gone differently a little while ago, today might have been very different." commented Irene.

"What do you mean?" Gavin was confused.

"I mean, if you and I had... You know."

"Oh? I seem to remember you and I did." They had never really talked about the weekend that they had sex. Not only had they had oral at the office but Irene had ended up with Gavin and his wife in their bed.

"Well I know, but the thing with Elaine was a bit of an accident. It was supposed to be just the two of us, our little secret."

"Well it's all water under the bridge now." He did not want to talk about it.

"Is it? Can you really forget what we had? What we meant to each other?"

"She's barking mad!" he thought to himself. "I'm not sure we had all that much Irene, it was a moment of madness for both of us."

"You keep telling yourself that, if it helps, but we both know the real truth." She smiled, and squeezed his arm reassuringly.

"Mad as a bag of monkeys!" his brain concluded.

The lift stopped and they opened their respective doors and entered the rooms. Gavin looked about his suit. It was a cut above what he usually had at this hotel, a bedroom with king size bed liberally scattered with cushions, lots of classy storage, flat screen TV on the wall, a luxurious sitting room, and bathroom complete with walk in shower, corner whirlpool bath, bidet and enough towels to carpet his house. "Paula would like this he thought." then felt guilty again.

He checked the door was locked then opened his case and retrieved a pair of buff canvas trousers, he removed his suit trousers and hung his jacket on a hanger in the built-in wardrobe. He was tugging at his tie when a familiar voice behind him said "Do you like?" Gavin jumped and tripped over the edge of the bed, sliding to the floor.

Irene giggled. "Did I scare you? Sorry." She obviously was not.

"What? How?..."

"Adjoining rooms Gavin." She said thinking that was explanation enough. "We can come and go as we please and no one will ever know."

"I ... ". He suddenly became aware that his right testicle was uncomfortably hanging outside his briefs. He grabbed his trousers from the bed and covered his crotch.

"Nothing I haven't seen before." she said knowingly, "or felt I seem to remember. Oh... what a day that was, that day that we gave in to our feelings."

"I seem to remember an element of blackmail on your part."

"Oh, that was just silliness. After all you couldn't really have had any real feelings for Paula, could you?"

"Leave Paula out of this."

"I fully intend to." She gave one of her creepy knowing smiles.

"Would you mind?... I want to get dressed." He indicated that she should leave the room. She did not take the hint. "Sod it!" he thought and stood up testicle and all. He started putting his trousers on.

"You have good legs." Irene commented, "There are girls that would kill for legs like that. Gavin indignantly turned his back on her, forgetting legs have a back as well. "And your bum is to die for. Pert and firm."

Gavin pulled his trousers up and fastened them. "Jesus Irene, I don't know what you're up to, but it has to stop."

Irene looked a little hurt, "I don't know what you mean. It's not like we're strangers. I want you to know, that if you would like to get properly reacquainted, I am more than willing." There she had said it, she felt better for that.

Gavin shook his head. "Can't happen, should never have happened."

"I seem to remember we had some unfinished business, promises were made."

"What bloody promises? What business?"

"You wanted to take my ... virginity.... back there." She indicated behind her.

Virginity and a mid fifties wrinkly woman did not really go together in his mind, anal or not. He suppressed the guffaw which translated into an exaggerated cough.

"Gavin, just think about it. You know what's on offer and you sampled how good we could be, wouldn't you like to experience the full thing? Here tonight?" She looked at him earnestly. I'm not looking to break up your home...just a bit of regular fun, no strings attached, simple sex." that was a lie.

This was Irene's idea of revenge on Elaine for what she did with her son, Robbie.

Gavin looked at his shoes and shook his head in disbelief at the twists and turns his life kept taking of late. What Irene was offering was very tempting; so tempting that he had made the same deal with Paula. But he was looking to simplify his life and this was not the way. His cock was not in full agreement, it was remembering it's time inside this woman's cunt, it wanted to do that again, it wanted to pierce her bum, it wanted another of her fantastic blow jobs.

Gavin's brain was aware that his trousers were taking over, "I'm having an affair with Paula!" he blurted.

"And?" Irene calmly asked.

"And what? Don't you see that changes everything?"

"Everyone at work knows you and Paula are having an affair, it's hardly news."

"What?" He was shocked by that statement, he thought they had been so clever and careful.

"Gavin, I saw her giving you a blow job. I didn't suppose that was part of her health and safety training, but the very next day you made love to me. Of course you're sleeping with her, but that needn't stop you and I...".

Irene looked at her watch, "Let's leave it at that for now. Think about what I said," Irene struck a pose arms back, chest out, she ran her hands down her sides and smoothed her skirt, "I know you'd like what I have on under this suit, anyway, we can talk over dinner." She returned to her own room to get her handbag.

Gavin shook his head, he marvelled at her thick skinned determination. His brain was unable to cope with the situation, even his cock was in two minds about this one. He finished getting dressed. The phone in the sitting room buzzed, it was Paula.

"My 'room' is a store cupboard." she complained.

"I'm sorry darling. But with any luck you won't be sleeping in it tonight."

"Hmmmph! When are you coming down?"

"Soon, Irene has just been very strange."

"When is she not? Why does she hate me so much?"

"I think she's jealous of you."

"Jealous of me?!! Why?"

"I'll tell you later, see you soon."

"OK, I'm going to the lobby, at least there's room to sit there."

Gavin went to the connecting door between his and Irene's room, he knocked gently.

"Come in. You don't have to knock."

Irene was sat at a dresser applying makeup. She was actually doing a pretty good job of covering her many wrinkles.

"I just spoke to Paula, she's not happy about her room. I was thinking, since the cat's out of the bag, I'm going to ask her to sleep here tonight... with me."

"How cosy." She replied sarcastically.

"Irene... You're not going to cause trouble for me are you?"

"Me?... Noooo. Why would I do that?"

"Well you and Elaine did get quite close, I thought maybe..." He stopped, not wanting to put ideas into her head.

"I have no feelings of loyalty to your wife." She emphasised the 'no'. "Neither do you... it would seem."

"OK. Thank you, I just wanted to be sure. Can I ask you to lighten up on Paula a little bit, she's not a bad person, I'm sure you'd like her if you just gave her a chance. She has nothing but good things to say about you." He tried to keep a straight face with the last part.

Irene knew that this was the moment to relent a little, but old habits died hard.

"I just don't see what you see in her." Irene knew full well what he saw in her, Paula was a disgustingly attractive woman, liked by all. More or less her opposite. "And she adds nothing to the business."

"She knows the business inside out, she's just not that interested, I did think we might give her more responsibility." He responded. He was half thinking that a promotion might soften the blow when he eventually plucked up courage to finish their sexual arrangement.

"I don't think that would be a good idea."

"Well think about it. We better go down and meet her."

The lift doors opened and they stepped out. Paula was sat at a coffee table, she was chatting to a smartly dressed man, laughing and touching his arm. Gavin was not pleased, Irene simply thought "Typical!" They approached the table as the man was taking his leave by shaking Paula's hand, she had a piece of paper in her hand.

"Thanks again Charles." Paula said to him.

"And just who was that?" enquired Gavin with an edge of suspicion.

"Oh just someone I met while I was waiting." she said cheerfully.

Gavin nodded at the paper in her hand. "Phone number?"

"Noooo silly! It's an order. He owns this place." She handed the paper to Gavin who scanned it and handed it to Irene.

"Doesn't add anything?" he said.

Irene read the order. "It's only for his Birmingham hotels, Charles said if we do a good job we can have an order for his others. He has loads of them, all over the country, some in Europe even."

Irene stared at the paper open mouthed.

"Twenty grand, that's the biggest order of the year isn't it Irene?" Gavin asked. He leaned down and kissed Paula, a big wet kiss on the lips. "Well done you."

Paula did not see what all the fuss was about, but his kiss in front of Irene worried her. She glanced at Irene who continued to scrutinise the paper, checking the prices, which were actually at a very profitable rate.

"Irene?" Gavin said, touching her sleeve, "She's done very well hasn't she?"

"Yes... yes she has. Very well." Irene looked at Paula as if seeing her for the first time, her face struggled to crack a smile, eventually succeeding in conveying happiness.

"No big deal, we just got chatting. It is only for the seven hotels in Birmingham, but he reckons he has more than eighty all together, he must be very rich."

"Eighty?" Irene exclaimed, her inbuilt calculator hammering out the numbers, "That would be almost a quarter of a million."

"Is that good?" Paula was pretty sure it was.

"It's fucking brilliant babe!" said Gavin "I could kiss you."

"You just did." Paula joked.

"So could I." Irene said, still in shock.

Gavin and Paula exchanged glances and burst out laughing at that ridiculous thought.

They sat and had a celebratory coffee, excitedly chatting about how they would have to reorganise things at the factory to get the work done. Irene included Paula in their talk, enthusing over her suggestions.

"We better go, or we won't have time to see anything." Suggested Gavin.

In the car park, Paula was surprised when Irene offered her the front seat, but in the spirit of their new cordiality, she insisted that she would be fine in the back.

The exhibition was huge, it was as well they had all of tomorrow to get around it. They wandered up and down the aisles stopping every now and then to look, or pick up leaflets. Gavin and Irene, became embroiled in a conversation with one of their existing suppliers.

"I'll be over there..." said Paula pointing to a refreshment area.

Gavin half acknowledged her. Fifteen minutes later they concluded their chat having negotiated an additional two percent discount. "It's been a good day." Gavin noted.

"Where's Paula?" said Irene, suddenly wanting to tell her newly respected colleague the good news. They both scanned around, Irene finally spotted her sat at a table chatting to a middle aged man. They headed for the table and Paula introduced them.

"This is Eddie, he's in our business." They all exchanged nods and handshakes. "Eddie has a problem," Paula continued, "he needs more capacity so he's in the market for equipment." Irene and Gavin gestured 'been there ... done that'. "I suggested that maybe he'd be better off subcontracting his excess workload... to us. I gave him a rough idea of figures, it's around fifty thousand a year but I told him Irene's the one to speak to, she the whizz with numbers."

Irene and Gavin exchanged glances, their eyes lit by cartoon pound signs.

"I'm sure Irene will be able to do you a good deal." gushed Gavin. "Irene why don't you go through some numbers with Eddie, I'll take Paula and get a proper drink, in that bar over there." He pointed.

Irene grasped Paula's arm and squeezed, "You've done very well." she whispered into her ear. Paula smiled and blushed a little, she much preferred this Irene to the nasty bitch she drove down here with.

Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers