Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I have my kiss now?" Gavin reminded Irene. Irene looked to Paula for permission which was given in the form of a slow blink of her eyes, Irene crossed the room and stood in front of Gavin. Her hairy gash was at eye level, and Gavin was in no rush to move. He was sure it was neater than his last encounter but it was still very thick. Irene bent down and kissed his lips, it lasted no more than three seconds. Paula looked on as Irene's tits hung down, Paula thought they looked very sexy like that, she wondered what they might feel like.

"So who won?" asked Gavin as Irene retreated to her seat and Paula leaned over to retrieve her dress.

"Let's call it a draw." Paula suggested.

"Ohhh that's such a girlie cop out."

"One last hand for champion of the universe." demanded Gavin.

"Really?" Paula wanted to get covered up.

"Just take the card." Gavin dealt one last hand.

"Well play it properly, no silly bets." Paula warned him.

"Ten" Gavin laughed as Paula punched his arm.

"We'll call his a two just like mine... two" Paula said

"Two" Irene offered.

They revealed their cards and discovered that Paula was the champion of the universe. Gavin leaned over and kissed her twice, the second time he briefly slipped his tongue passed her lips. Paula leaned over to retrieve her dress. "It's bed time." she announced. Then she noticed a very naked Irene standing before her.

"I always pay my debts." Irene said, and leaned down and kissed Paula softly on the lips lingering for a few seconds. Paula felt a strange tingle, an unexpected flutter in her chest. Irene pulled away a few inches. Paula could see Irene's tits dangling, her nipples were hard and protruding. Irene leaned back in to pay her debt in full, Paula parted her lips a little and they kissed again, this time Paula pressed back, her tongue exploring Irene's lips. Paula whimpered a little and suddenly she was fondling Irene's breast, feeling it, squeezing it, rubbing the solid little nipple, feeling it's weight as it hung down. Irene's tongue inched it's way into her mouth and danced with Paula's.

Gavin looked on in amazement, he squeezed his prick, hardly daring to breath in case he broke the moment. Irene raised her hand to feel Paula's heaving breast. Their lip lock became closer, their mouths wider, trying to delve as deeply as possible into one another's mouth. They squeezed and rubbed each other's tits. Both began to emit little moans and whimpers and grunts.

Gavin wanted in on this. He didn't want this to end in an embarrassed apology, he wanted to fuck them both, he wanted them to eat each other, he wanted ... everything. He slipped off the couch and knelt behind Irene, staring at her quivering pert bum and the dark mass of curly hair protruding around her pussy. He could smell her arousal, he gently ran his finger down her bum crack, over her anus and pressed at her opening. Irene changed her stance a little, opening her legs wider, he pushed his finger into her wet vagina, slowly he eased it back then pushed it in again. Irene moaned loudly into Paula's mouth and pushed back against his intruding finger. Gavin withdrew it, and replaced it with his face, licking at the tangle of hairy soft dark labia and the slippery pink gash that they guarded. He inhaled her strong aroma, his cock was rigid. Irene continued to push back against him, all the while her hands squeezed and kneaded Paula's heavy breasts.

It was Paula who broke for air first. Her brain and heart racing. "Jesus, what was going on? This is crazy" her brain told her. She looked beside her for Gavin, then realised that he was on his knees behind Irene, she could see his hands holding her hips, Irene stayed bent over her, her eyes closed as the fabulous feeling of Gavin's tongue lapping at her cunt swept up through her. The women still had a hold of each others tits. "What the fuck." her brain said. Paula leaned forward and sucked in a nipple. Irene's hand pulled her head closer to her tits.

"Ahhhh, fuck Fuck FUCK!" Irene was on the edge of coming. Paula let go of Irene's tit and slipped it between her legs, it was her first feel of another woman's cunt. She had not felt Rachel in this way. Gavin felt Paula's fingers and moved his attention to Irene's anus, it smelled, but he did not care, he lapped at it. Paula slipped her long middle finger into the familiar feeling wetness and rubbed the front wall. Irene's legs trembled and shook as she came, her cunt went into spasm and ejected a small jet of hot liquid down the back of Paula's hand. It surprised Paula, who was not sure what had just happened. Irene collapsed to the floor, shaking, unable to control her jerking body. Gavin made to rub her hairy clitoris but Irene pushed him away, she was far too sensitive.

Gavin and Paula exchanged looks of lust, but it was lust for Irene. They wanted to use her, abuse her, fuck her, make her a quivering orgasmic mass. Paula was the first to move as Irene lay panting on the floor. She lowered her cunt over Irene's face and grabbed her tits, squeezing them hard. Gavin knelt between Irene's spread legs and lifted them onto his shoulders, he rubbed his cock head between her labia, spreading them and thrust forward, forcing the breath from her. While his lover smeared her bare cunt on his partners face he hammered his cock into her molten hot depths. Irene's wails of delirium were muffled by Paula's slippery cunt lips. Paula moved one hand to rapidly agitate Irene's hair covered clitoris. Irene writhed under them.

Gavin felt the familiar bubbling of his come, he pulled out, desperate to hold off, he squeezed the base and succeeded. With him out of the hairy grasping cunt Paula flopped forward and took her first smell and taste of another woman. Irene smelled pissy and sweaty and metallic and totally fucking sexy. Paula lapped at the hard clitoris, so engorged it's tiny dark pink pearl head protruded. She sucked it between her lips. Irene screamed, very loudly. Meanwhile Gavin had positioned himself behind Paula and rammed his cock into her, within seconds he was ready to shoot and he did, pulling out and spraying the bare pink open cunt and Irene's face with sticky white globs of jizz. Paula's pushed her fingers into Irene's tight tunnel and frigged her. Irene's cunt gushed. Irene spewed forth a river of ejaculate across the room and carpet, at the same time she bucked so hard as to throw Paula off of her shaking body, Paula crashed into the small table sending glasses and cards flying.

Gavin stood up on shaky legs, his knees were sore. The room looked like a murder scene, red wine supplying the blood stained carpet, Irene the twitching victim. Paula rolled clear of the debris and joined him. Irene continued to twitch and whimper.

"Fucking hell!" they mouthed to each other, they clenched together, embracing one another tightly, they kissed deeply swapping cunt flavoured saliva.

"Jesus Christ!" Irene muttered, she was finally regaining some control. "What just happened?" Paula and Gavin helped her to her feet and guided her to the bed. Irene's legs still had a mind of their own.

"Things got a little crazy." Gavin suggested. "Are you OK?"

"OK?... I'm .. I'm not sure, I think so. My God I've never experienced anything like that before. It just went on and on and on."

Paula brought a tissue and dabbed at her Irene's face, it still had Gavin's spunk on it. "I think maybe you better just get into bed and sleep. We'll clean up tomorrow. Gav and me will sleep in the other room."

"Yes.. sleep.. good ..." Irene managed. Paula pulled the duvet over her and they went to his room.

"Bloody hell Gav. that was... what was that?"

"Intense?"

"Not half." she snorted.

"I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't witnessed it. You and her I mean, what odds would you have got for that this morning?" he joked.

"I don't do girls, I don't know what came over me?"

"SHE came over you; by the bucket load." he sniggered.

"But it's Irene for God's sake. How will that change things?"

"It'll be OK. You didn't seem to mind."

"Do I smell like that? You know... down there." Paula looked worried.

"No, She's a one off. It's sexy though, don't you think?"

"Obviously I must." concluded Paula.

"We better get some sleep ourselves."

"Gav?"

"What?"

"I didn't actually come yet. I sort of forgot to, but now I'm as horny as fuck."

"I'm not sure I can manage it again." he said forlornly.

"Well you did say you'd quite like to see me.... you know.", she rubbed her fingers between her legs.

"Oh Fuck ... yes please."

Paula climbed on the bed and lay on her back. "Pity you forgot your camera." Paula lifted her leg splitting open her wet cunt lips, her vagina gaped open.

"Jesus. You are gorgeous."

"Sshhh, I need to concentrate." Paula lay back and began to rub her cunt, her other hand fondled a nipple. Gavin sat quietly at the end of the bed and watched intently. Paula continued for several minutes, her rapidly moving fingers making squelching sounds as her cunt juice flowed. He fondled his own genitals which showed slight signs of life. Paula's breathing became louder and more erratic.

"I'm close...." she hissed, she waved her arm looking for him, he moved to lay next to her and cradled her head on his lap, she grasped his hand tightly, while her other rubbed furiously at her clit. Gavin used his free hand to fondle her tits. Paula began to grunt, and writhe, Gavin squeezed her tit hard and she raised her hips, "Yeeeees... yeees ooooh yesss.. Paula flopped down panting, smiling and giggling "Phew, that's better. How was that? Did you like seeing me?"

"I love you." He did not mean to say it, but he did mean it.

"Oh Gav!, I love you too." She hugged him.

"Bugger! You shouldn't have said that." His brain told him.

------------------------------------

As ever - It's always good to hear your comments so please take a moment and add one.... thanks.