Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula sipped the wine that Gavin had presented her with. "Jesus Paula, you've done brilliantly."

"It's nothing, I just got chatting." She snuggled into his shoulder. "It's a bit weird having Irene actually be nice to me."

"She's not a bad person, I told you she's jealous of you."

"Jealous why?"

"Well me for one thing."

"Oh that!"

"And your looks, and the fact that you have a husband and two children and the way you get on with everyone."

"Well I can't help those things."

"It all comes easily to you, and she struggles like hell to even smile at someone, she's very insecure, I don't think she has any friends and I'm guessing zero sex life. She even came onto me earlier."

"What? The bitch."

"Apparently everyone at work knows about us." he added.

"Well I'm not surprised about that, we haven't been all that discrete."

"Well look, while she's in a good mood with you, maybe we shouldn't rock the boat too much. I did tell her you'd be sleeping in my room tonight."

"Ooo a whole night in the big room." she teased, and kissed him on the cheek, "Did you bring your camera?"

"No. with all the swapping of plans I kind of forgot."

"Shame, I was looking forward to spreading for you."

Gavin gulped, "You were?"

"Oh yes." she whispered, "I still am, you'll just have to use your memory instead. Can we get away for the evening? Just the two of us I mean."

Irene arrived before he could answer. "Well that was good, another fifty two thousand spread over the next twelve months." She turned her attention to Paula, "How's our star performer? Is he looking after you?" She was all smiles.

"Yes, I'm fine thanks Irene." answered Paula, managing to return her smile.

"We should celebrate, let's go back to the hotel and get a table." Irene gushed.

"Well actually Irene, we were planning..." Gavin was interrupted by Paula kicking him under the table.

"That will be lovely Irene." Paula could see how excited Irene was and she did not have the heart to spoil her moment and leave her alone all evening. Gavin looked at her nonplussed.

Back at the hotel, Gavin and Paula retrieved her things from her 'room', and moved them to his suite. The size of which impressed Paula. The wide open connecting door to Irene's room was a surprise to her. They all agreed to change for dinner. Gavin was disappointed when Irene invited Paula to change in her room so that they could help each other. Paula did not cherish the thought changing with Irene watching but did not feel she could refuse.

For herself, Irene had decided to change tack completely. She realised that she stood no chance of swaying Gavin away from Paula, in fact she now understood exactly what he saw in her. When Irene stripped away her irrational prejudice about her rival, she had to admit she was genuinely a nice person, and given that person had just gained almost three hundred grand for her company inside an hour, Paula acquired a whole new respect from Irene. Nevertheless Irene was still intent on bedding Elaine's husband, whatever it took.

"What do you think of this one?" Irene held a black dress against her body.

"It's lovely."

"Or how about this?" Irene swapped the black for a similar crimson dress.

"Oh that's nice, You'll be fighting the guys off in that." Paula grinned.

"Crimson it is then. You don't mind if I put it on here?" It was more a statement than a question. Irene started undoing the buttons on her blouse. Paula turned her back and removed her knickers from under her dress. Grabbing a fresh white lacy pair from her open case. She reached behind her to unzip her dress.

"Need a hand?"

"Please." She stretched her neck forward and lifted her short blonde hair out of the way. Irene eased the zipper slowly down Paula's slender back. She grasped the front of her dress to prevent it falling away. Turning to get her little black number from her case she caught a glimpse of Irene. Her boss stood there in full black lingerie, stockings, suspenders, tiny knickers and low cut bra, she looked full on sexy. Paula could not help but stare in admiration.

"Irene!", She was truly shocked, "You're not taking any prisoners, are you?"

"Do you like it?", Irene beamed, she was very happy that her appearance had extracted such a response from her 'rival'. "I'll let you into a secret, I wear this sort of stuff all the time at work. It gives me confidence."

"I can understand why Gav went for you." It was a throw away comment she did not put any thought into.

"Ahh, he told you about that?"

"Well... yes, sorry." Paula realised she had let a secret slip.

"Hmmm. maybe it's me that should be apologising, I didn't realise how serious it was between the pair of you." She paused. "But let's face it I've been such a bitch towards you, it probably wouldn't have made a lot of difference."

"Awww, it's Ok." Paula closed the gap and hugged her boss.

In the next room, Gavin turned off his razor and felt his newly smoothed chin. He could not be bothered changing. He walked through the connecting door, "Am I OK to go like..." He stopped in his tracks at the sight of Paula hugging a porn star. They released their arms from one another and faced him. "Fucking hell!" he muttered. As beautiful as Paula was his eyes could not tear themselves from Irene. Paula, not to be outdone slipped her dress off her shoulders, to reveal her silky white bra and knickers.

"What do you think? Will we do?" she joked. Gavin's eyes repeatedly flicked from one to the other.

"Fucking hell!" he repeated. The women giggled with each other.

"Ten minutes," Paula told him, "and no you can't go like that, put your suit on. We're worth it don't you think." She put her arm around Irene's shoulders, and they struck a pouty pose. Gavin had great difficulty moving, until Paula pushed him out and closed the door.

They sat on the veranda of the hotel, the second bottle of champagne drained. A waiter motioned to them that their table was ready and the happy trio moved inside. The room was softly lit, with candles on the tables, it was too early for the small dance floor in the centre of the room to have any takers. They discussed the menu and made their choices, both woman appreciating Gavin calling the waiter and placing their order. They chatted merrily about nothing of any importance. It was a very relaxing meal. Having dropped the need to criticise every thing that Paula had to say, Irene found that she genuinely liked her, but that did not put an end to Irene's desire to have Gavin, she knew there was more than one way to skin a cat.

Before desert Paula persuaded Gavin to dance with her. Gavin was and always had been an awful dancer, but it was a soft slow beat and they clung to each other, he nibbled her neck and held her tight. Irene all the while trying to make it obvious that she was feeling left out.

After desert Paula insisted that Gavin dance with Irene. He did. They danced not quite so close and there was no neck nibbling but Irene made sure to grind her mound against his rather obvious bulge and to brush his chest with hers. Irene whispered how she wished it was her sharing his bed that night. Gavin told her to behave herself. Paula smiling all the while, looked on intently.

They ordered coffee and adjourned back to the veranda. It was a warm evening, but a slight breeze made Irene shiver, Gavin offered her his jacket to wrap around her shoulders. Both women were impressed. Irene offered Paula a cigarette which was accepted. Gavin decided a perfect evening would be made even better by a cigar and some brandies which he asked a waiter to fetch.

Irene sipped her brandy and looked at her watch, it was eleven o'clock. "It's still quite early." She was sorry the meal was over, she had enjoyed the evening tremendously, they all had.

"We could go to a club." suggested Gavin, hoping they would not want to.

"I'm quite tired." Paula lied and winked at Gavin.

Irene knew she was an unnecessary third wheel, but she was not giving up just yet. "We could get a bottle and take it to the rooms." The other two could not think of a reason to object.

"Sound's like a plan." said Gavin and drained his brandy glass. He wanted to get Paula upstairs. He stubbed out the remaining half of his cigar. They all stood, Paula stumbled sideways and grabbed his arm, she laughed loudly.

"I'm a bit tipsy." she announced.

"I think we've all had quite a lot." added Irene.

Gavin went to the bar and collected a bottle of red wine, which the barman opened, and three glasses. He signed for it and joined the women at the lift.

Back at the rooms they used Gavin's door. Paula and Irene sat either end of the couch.

"Put some music on." Paula instructed, Gavin obeyed, finding a soft light jazz radio station. He laid out the three glasses on the coffee table in front of the couch and filled them. Then tugged his tie loose and removed his jacket throwing it over the back of a chair.

Paula and Irene both patted the seat between them and he heavily took the place.

"Well it's been quite a day." he observed.

"It certainly has." agreed Irene.

"Yep." Paula added.

"I'm glad you two have buried the hatchet." He said.

"Me too." The women replied in unison.

Paula stretched her arm behind Gavin and Irene took it, squeezing the slender fingers. Gavin leaned forward and took his glass and held it up.

"To new friends." he proposed.

The women took their glasses, "To new friends." they agreed, the three clinked glasses and took a drink. Then sat back. Gavin and Paula held hands, and exchanged looks, she gave his cheek a lingering kiss. Irene pretended not to notice. She decided to break their mood a little by proposing another toast.

"To Paula, super sales woman... and sickeningly gorgeous." Paula looked embarrassed.

Gavin responded "To Paula,... Heart achingly beautiful." He looked straight into her eyes, which actually moistened up a little.

"Who wants to dance?" piped up Irene and stood. Gavin would never volunteer.

"I do!" Paula announce loudly. She got to her feet with the aid of her hand on Gavin's knee. Gavin raised his hand in consent, not that any was needed.

The women found a spot beyond the coffee table. Paula bowed, "Irene, may I have the pleasure?"

Irene looked at Gavin, "I'm sure you'll be having plenty of that." she smirked.

Irene and Paula placed a hand on each other's hips and held the other out, and began to shuffle in time to the music. Paula was a good six inches taller than Irene, who began to giggle.

"What's wrong?" asked Paula.

"I'm almost resting my chin on your tits." Irene laughed.

"Well if your tired you can rest your head." Irene surprised her by nestling her head against her shoulder so that her chin actually did rest on her tits. Paula gently patted Irene's hair "There... there." she said comfortingly. Irene hugged her closer, both women enjoying the feminine safety of the others soft warm body. The song finished and broke the spell.

"I need to sit down." Paula announced, she was feeling a little dizzy. She took her seat next to Gavin.

Irene turned to Gavin, "Hey partner? How about it?"

"It's getting late." was all he could come up with.

"Oh don't be such a whimp. How about a game then." Irene did not want to leave just yet.

"A game of what?" Paula liked games.

"I spy?" suggested Gavin.

"Boring."

"There are some cards by the radio." suggested Paula.

"Oh I know how this one goes..." Irene said.

"What do you mean?" Gavin asked.

"I've read enough dirty stories on-line to know we play strip poker and he ends up having his wicked way with us both." Giggled Irene.

"Ah... well maybe not then, although I was thinking more along the lines of whist." He replied.

"Hmmm... chicken." taunted Irene.

"Does anyone actually play strip poker, I mean really. I know I never have." Paula enquired. "How about you Irene? Have you ever played?"

"Nooo. Of course not. I don't know how to play any sort of poker."

"Me neither... Gavin's good at poker, aren't you babe?" Paula snuggled up to him.

"So what can you two play?" asked Gavin, opening the pack of cards that Irene handed to him.

"You could teach us!" suggested Paula.

"Poker?" he said.

"Strip poker!... I want to play strip poker." Paula was drunk.

Gavin looked at Irene. "I'm game." she said.

"You'll both regret it in the morning." he admonished.

"Not if we beat you." laughed Paula.

"Well if you're sure." Gavin's heart was beating faster. "Look you're both too pissed to learn proper poker. How about we play Cyclops?"

"What's that?"

"Irene sit in that chair opposite." Gavin shuffled along the sofa away from Paula. "We each get a card, you don't look at it, then you hold it on your forehead so the others can see what it is. Then you bet on whether you think you can win."

"I don't get it." said Paula.

"It's easy". Gavin reached across and grabbed his jacket, he started putting it on.

"Hey.. not fair."

"I'm cold." he lied, but let go when Paula tugged it away from him.

"OK.. here we go." He shuffled the cards impressively and dealt one card each. "Now.. don't look at it but hold it against your forehead... like this." He pressed the king of diamonds against his forehead with his index finger.

He waited for the women to do the same. Irene lifted her seven of clubs and Paula dropped her ace of diamonds on the floor. "Tut! That doesn't count. Here have another. Paula took the card and revealed the four of spades.

"Now what?" asked Irene.

"Now you decide whether you think your card is likely to beat the other two and bet on it."

"Bet how?"

"I suppose you say how many items of clothing you're prepared to risk." Gavin was making it up as he went along. "I think we have to say at least one, no dropping out."

Paula, looked at Gavin's king and Paula's seven she figured she wasn't going to win. "One" she announced.

Gavin figured he had Paula beaten but Irene's was a middle card so he played safe, "One" he said.

Irene knew he would have her beaten but because he had only bet one she thought she must have a good card, "Two." she said.

"Now what?" asked Paula.

"Now you decide if you're prepared to go to two or drop out at one."

"I'm out." she announced.

Gavin figured he had a low card, "I'm out too."

"What does that mean?" Paula asked.

"It means I win!", exclaimed Irene, giggling as Gavin looked at his king.

"You Bugger! Ok babe now you and I each take one thing off."

"Are shoes two things.?"

"Too bloody right they are." Gavin said kicking one across the room, Paula's followed.

He dealt again, feeling quite put out that he had been bluffed by Irene. Looking at the pair of fives across from him filled him with justified confidence. "Four!"

"Four? Crikey." said Paula, she thought for a moment, "OK, four."

"Four." said Irene quickly and firmly.

Gavin laughed at how silly they were and revealed his two. "Shit!" he exclaimed.

"You take off four bits? right?" asked Paula.

"Yes." He said tersely. His shoe, both socks, and tie joined his other shoe on the floor.

"I like this game." said Paula, clapping her hands in glee. Irene simply wore a look of amusement.

He dealt again. "It's Irene to start." said Gavin.

"Three"

"Three" agreed Paula.

Gavin totted up his remain clothes, shirt, trousers, briefs. "One". he said resignedly.

Paula's queen beat Irene's jack. Gavin threw his ace on the table and swore.

"So I take off three and you lose one? Right?" confirmed Irene.

Gavin unbuttoned his shirt. "Yes."

Irene kicked off her shoes, then raised her leg and ran her hands up her thigh to unclip her stocking, which she slowly rolled down her leg. Paula and Gavin both watched intently.

Fifteen minutes later, following a brave rearguard action, Gavin sat in only his briefs, Irene had lost another stocking and her suspender belt, Paula was down a shoe, a pair of tights and she had elected to remove her knickers from under her dress.

"You have to win this one Gav." Paula giggled. He didn't. He slid the black briefs from under him without getting up, he sported a respectable semi which he covered with his hands. "Oooh, are you shy babe?" Paula teased him. Irene continued to look on in amusement. "So we win?"

"Yes, although you could carry on until one of you is the outright winner." he explained.

"It wouldn't be as good with just two of us. What do you think Irene?"

"He could bet something else."

"Like what?" Gavin asked suspiciously.

"Kisses." Piped in Paula.

"What if I win?" Asked Irene.

"It's only a kiss, and let's face it, it wouldn't be the first time."

Irene smiled coyly, "OK."

"Do I get a say?" he butted in.

"No. Deal the cards."

Gavin's cock did not care whether he won or lost, he would either get to snog a sexy woman or see a one naked, better yet it might be both. It grew to full length.

Paula lost one. She sneakily undid her bra and after a struggle with her arms she managed to pull it out of her dress, remaining fully covered. "Well that's not bloody fair." Gavin complained.

"Yes it is... deal. I'm down to one, just so you all know." Confessed Paula, adjusting her dress.

"Two" Gavin announced confidently.

"Two" Irene agreed.

"Sounds about right... Two." Paula turned her card to see an eight. Gavin's eight matched it, Irene's three brought cheers from the couch. Irene stood considered following Paula's lead by removing her underwear from beneath her dress.

"Off... off...off." The couple on the couch called.

Irene took a hold of the hem of her dress and hoisted over and off her head, standing in just bra and knickers.

"Phwooaar" giggled Paula. But then fell silent as she realised her boss was about to reveal her tits to them. Irene popped the clip and shuffled the bra down her arms. She stuck her tits out in an exaggerated pose then bowed and sat back down in just her knickers. Gavin's eyes were on stalks reacquainting themselves with his partners tits. Paula was impressed, she thought they were lovely, amazingly pert for their age and a perfect size and shape. Paula was not particularly proud of her own pear shaped boobs.

"Deal... Gavin! ... Gavin... deal the cards." Paula nudged him out of his trance like stare. It felt very strange to be sat next to her lover with a raging hard on while he stared at her bosses tits. Strange, but tingling and exciting, she was feeling a familiar moistness between her crossed legs.

"You're both down to one."

"Seven" said Gavin.

"Seven? You can't do seven."

"Tut. OK two. so that's clothes and a kiss if I win."

"Two" Irene offered.

"One" grumbled Paula dropping her five on the table.

Irene dropped her eight and Gavin smiled when he saw his own ten.

"Take it off babe," he beamed at Paula. Paula stood and turned her back on them, she shuffled the dress down revealing her long slender back followed by the perfection of her bum, the dress fell away and she turned covering her breasts with one arm and her mound with the other. Subjecting herself to her lovers gaze and this strange semi-nude woman, she felt embarrassed but aroused.

"Come on partner, your turn." Gavin said cheerfully, he was loving this, and his anticipation levels were at a new high, knowing she would have to kiss him as well. He was wondering just what sort of kiss it would be, when Irene rose to her feet, exhaled a sharp breath and looking at Paula, hooked her fingers in her knickers and quickly pulled them down. She stood straight up and kicked them off of her legs, to stand defiantly, legs slightly apart, displaying her thick black bush to all the world.

Paula was fascinated to have the opportunity to examine another woman's body. She had to admit that Irene had a very good body, hardly any stretch marks, she could tell her skin was losing a little elasticity but it suited her. Paula was impressed.