Fantasies Fulfilled - Pt. 02

Story Info
Older couple explore long-secret fantasies.
1.9k words
4.61
13k
12

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suggest reading part 1, but it's not necessary. Thanks to Nihil Thornberry for careful, helpful, and encouraging edits.

Parking at the Bonaventure is valet only, but it didn't take long to find a public lot on Figueroa. I sat in the car, enjoying the almost overpowering scent which still lingered from Jan's finger play during the drive from the airport. Marveling at the turn of events, I realized I was unconsciously rubbing my thumb over the front of my pants. I thought of jacking off then and there, but realized there were better things in my future. I didn't have to wait long.

My phone pinged. "ROOM 3120. I WAVED AT THE DETECTIVE IN THE LOBBY AS I CHECKED IN. HE DIDN'T FOLLOW. MAYBE WAITING TO SEE IF YOU SHOW UP?"

I retrieved a coat from the back seat and put it on as I made my way to the garage entrance, then into the lobby. A quick scan told me the detective was in the sprawling atrium lobby. Facing the front door with his back to the bank of four cylindrical elevators, he was craning his neck, momentarily mesmerized by the architecture. Amateur mistake. I easily walked behind him and waited at the furthest elevator.

The city fell away as the glass elevator rose skyward. After getting off on the 30th floor, and winding the curved hall until I found 3120, I knocked quietly.

It took a moment before Janice answered the door wearing a plush hotel bathrobe with a thick towel wrapped around her head. Steam was still escaping from the bathroom.

"Nice outfit."

"I wanted to be clean, everywhere."

I stepped inside quickly and pulled her into a hug. Bringing two fingers under her chin, I tilted her head up to a long kiss. Finally alone and in no rush, we let the kiss linger and deepen. I felt her stomach rub against my cock and she rose up on her toes.

Lowering my hand from her chin, I let it slip inside her robe. Her bare breast filled my hand with warmth.

She moaned. "You like this old lady's tits?"

"Old lady? Let me show you something, Old Lady."

She chuckled as I led her into the bathroom, turning her to face the large mirror.

"One, you are not much older than I am." My hands traced the robe down her arms to entwine her fingers. "And two, does this look like the body of an old lady?" Guiding her hands as I had in the car, together we lifted the robe open; slowly dragging the soft fabric across her nicely shaped breasts. Her wide, pink nipples responded with a firm swelling.

I looked into her eyes in the mirror. She glanced at me, then back to her chest, then back to me.

Again, I guided her hands, moving them to lift and caress her breasts. "Are these the tits of an old lady?"

Her eyelids fluttered at our teasing. I pressed her hands into the soft flesh, leaving them there on their own as I quickly undid the plush belt, letting the robe drop to the floor. The breath caught in my throat as she was revealed to me. Her round hips framed a thick, but perfectly trimmed thatch of white hair, exactly matching that on her head.

"Drapes and carpet, Lover?" She smirked.

"Stunning. Perfect."

"Are you just going to stare, or..."

It was her turn to bring her hands to mine, pulling them toward that wonderful tuft where her legs met. She guided my fingers through the soft hair; easing them downward, sliding my fingers along her lips. She gasped as I found her, still warm and damp.

Letting my fingers tease around her outer folds, I kissed her shoulder. Almost unconsciously, she tilted her head, encouraging me to continue up her neck, licking and nibbling. She was still teasing her breasts, and I noticed both of us were breathing much more heavily.

Leaving her neck, I kissed my way across her shoulder blades, then paused to pay special attention to her lower back. Her moan was almost too quiet to hear.

"Lower."

Still stroking her vulva, I crouched to my knees, kissing the round cheeks of her ass. When she gasped, "Oh, yes," I glanced around her, into the mirror, to see her tugging at her nipples.

Moving my hands from her pussy, I grabbed both sides of her hips and pulled her back slightly. She got the idea and leaned forward, resting her hands on either side of the sink.

I cupped her ass cheeks, spreading them to reveal the thick pink slit I had been taunting. I leaned in to lick along the outside before dragging the length of my tongue along her clit. She flinched, pressing herself back onto my face.

"Do that again, Lover."

I buried my nose in her fragrant center as I licked her swollen clit; sometimes, long and slow, then flicking it with the tip of my tongue. She was seeping hot fluid over my nose and down my chin. Her groans were very encouraging, but I had another idea.

Spreading her cheeks wider, I raised my head enough to lick around the dark pink pucker.

Another gasp. "My ass! You are a dirty boy."

"You said you were clean everywhere." I jabbed the tip of my tongue against her opening, getting a delighted shriek in return.

"I love ass play, but I've only had one other man do that. Ahhh... so good."

She gave herself over to the sensations as I fingered her pussy while licking her ass. Her hips thrust back again and again, getting faster, until she let out a shout and I found my hands and mouth covered in her delicious fluid as she came. She took a deep breath, then stood up and faced me. I stood as well, looking into her lustful eyes.

Janice grabbed the front of my belt, and started walking, proudly naked, into the main room. I had no choice but to follow.

Choosing the closest of the two queen-sized beds, Jan pulled me close and kissed me. She sat on the foot of the mattress and began undoing my belt, then taking off my pants and boxer-briefs in one pull. My cock jerked toward her, hard and demanding. She gazed at it before taking it gently in her hands.

"Hmm." Jan kissed the tip. "She always said you were big."

"My wife was telling tales? Did she tell you I love to do this?"

I quickly grabbed her knees and lifted her further up the bed, laying her back with her legs in the air. Before her surprised shriek faded, I had my face between her thighs and was sucking her clit for all I was worth. I eased up a bit to lick all around, rubbing my nose in her white pussy mane. Working one, then two fingers into her cunt, I began sliding them in and out in rhythm with my writhing tongue. Each thrust elicited a grunt, then sputtered words.

"God. Oh. Fuck. You. AHH..." leading to a long shrill shriek as I was once more treated to the sweet nectar of her orgasm. I slowly lapped up what I could, allowing her to relax and catch her breath.

Her voice was raspy and breathy at the same time. "No. No, women don't share that information. Even with best friends. Afraid we'll steal you."

I stood up and removed the rest of my clothes while she watched with interest. She slid up the bed to rest her head on the pillow. I lay alongside her, shifting slightly to avoid the large wet spot, which was already beginning to chill.

She snickered softly. "Sorry. I guess."

Trying to not break the mood, I stroked her hair and started kissing her. "This is a fantasy come true."

"Sex with me?" There was that low chuckle again.

"Laying here and touching you; running my fingers through your hair. You've been this color as long as I've known you and I always found it alluring."

"Glad to hear that. Not to spoil the fantasy, but it happened when I was 20. It's a genetic disease."

"You made that up."

"Nope. Started with just the hair in the front, then spread. It's also where I get these weirdly blue eyes that so many men seem to like." She blinked coquettishly.

"Whatever it is, it's perfect." We kissed again and our hands began to roam along each other's bodies, followed by our mouths: exploring ears, backs, toes, tits, hips. When I grabbed her ass and pulled her tight against my hard cock, she moaned.

"I need you inside me. Now."

In an instant I was on top of this amazing woman, gazing into her eyes, then upon her marvelous tits, then finally where my dick rested in the thick white fur. I moved my hips back enough to let the head of my cock drop to her opening. I looked back up at her eyes.

"Yes," was all she said.

I slipped in slowly. She was tighter than I expected, but already so wet that all I felt was heat as the walls of her vagina were parted. She let out a long moan as I eased in, inch by inch, until I felt myself tap against her cervix. I held it there.

"Oh, yeah. So good. More, please."

I worked my way back out, still slow and gentle, until only the swollen ridge around the head was inside her. I quickly bounced back and forth a few times, teasing that sensitive first inch of her opening. She twitched, then rocked her hips up to surround more of me.

"Please. I've been thinking of this forever. Please. Fuck me, Lover."

That was all the encouragement I needed. I eased back in my full length, then started a regular rhythm of in and out; sometimes rocking to touch everywhere inside. When I felt her fingernails gripping my ass, I sped up. Our bodies slapped together again and again, punctuated by my groans and her cries.

As her movements became more frantic and her shouting more religious, I leaned down to bite her nipples, arching my back up, dragging my cock its full length along her clit - in and out with every stroke. Her reaction was immediate!

She threw her head back, shouting more than screaming, as she clawed at my back. Her legs closed around my ass, forcing me deep into her. Her pussy contracted around my cock, triggering my orgasm. My muscles went taught, forcing me somehow further into her clutching depth. My balls tightened. I felt the heat of my own cum swirl around the head of my cock.

"FUCK!" we both yelled together, as we were swept up in the rare and magical simultaneous O.

I dropped to my elbows, our noses touching. Through the glow if sweat, she was flushed and smiling.

"I hope I look as satisfied as you do."

"Oh, yes."

We kissed, stopping only so she could pout when I slipped out of her.

"That's my cue." I rolled off, stood up. "It's important to stay hydrated, you know."

The mini-bar was packed with overpriced drinks. I chose two small bottles of champagne. I found drinking glasses in the bathroom, and returned to discover Jan had pulled down the bed cover and sheets, then laid on her stomach. I admired her ass as before handing her the champagne, holding up my glass for a toast.

"To things we've dreamed of doing."

She took a long sip, cooed and stretched, giving her back a slight arch and lifting her ass invitingly. I accepted the invitation.