Fantasies Fulfilled - Pt. 03

Story Info
Old friends explore fantasies with no limits.
1.4k words
4.59
13.1k
7

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suggest reading parts 1 and 3, but it's not necessary. Thanks to Nihil Thornberry for careful, helpful, and encouraging edits.

Still holding my glass of champagne, I sat on the edge of the bed and leaned down to kiss her butt. She cooed again, taking another drink before setting her glass on the nightstand. When she settled back, she wiggled her ass appreciatively.

Moving carefully, I tilted the glass over her tailbone. The gold liquid bubbled along her skin and through the crack of her cheeks. I quickly lowered my face to her pussy, catching the cool drink as it reached her clit.

"Oh fuck. You did not...," but her comment was interrupted by more champagne and longer licks of her swollen button. I swallowed the combination of sparkling wine and hot cunt juice, as I continued to suck her widening pussy.

She managed a groan of appreciation, as I moved my kisses upward, spreading her cheeks as I went. I worked my kisses deeper. Once again, I started to lick her beckoning butthole.

She responded appreciatively. "Oh my. I do love ass play."

I paused for a moment. "It was Ryan, wasn't it?"

"What?"

"The only other man who enjoyed your back door? Ryan?"

"How did you know?"

I let my fingers circle her anus, pressing softly against the now-wet opening. "The first time I met Ryan, my wife told me you were the last woman he dated before realizing he was gay. She said you were beside yourself for weeks."

"Damn her. That bitch could not keep a secret." I pressed my tongue into her ass. She gulped, but managed to continue. "I was 19! Imagine me thinking I was so hideous that I turned that handsome man gay!"

For a moment, I did picture the still tall and fit Ryan ass fucking this goddess. I licked deeper, then pressed one finger into her dark hole.

"God, that's nice. Anyway, it did explain why he only wanted to do me from behind."

When I pressed my fingers deeper, I saw her hand appear under her, fingering her clit.

"Do we want to do this?"

"There's lube in my bathroom kit."

I reluctantly stepped away. After only a minute, I had found a pink, plastic bottle with a screw-on top.

"Is this it?"

Sitting up on her knees, Jan turned her head to look. She nodded. "I use it when my husband finally decides to screw me, usually with no foreplay. It should come in handy here." She bent forward, laying her head on the pillow while leaving her ass up and exposed. My cock began to swell.

Kneeling between her calves, I kissed her butt cheeks, as I opened the bottle and tossed the cap away. I poured a dollop on my fingers and spread the clear lotion along her butt crack. It had a gentle, undefinable smell. I used quite a bit to ease my fingers into the tight opening. I saw her flinch a bit.

"You OK?"

She nodded so I continued to add lubricant and fingers; pressing deeper, stretching her as I went. Once she whimpered quietly and I paused with three fingers inside. Taking a deep breath, she relaxed.

"Yeah. Keep going."

When I had four fingers working her depths, she reached back and patted my hand. "Now."

I quickly reached for the bottle, but my fingers were already quite slippery. The bottle popped from my hand and landed on the bed between Jan's knees. Lube poured out as I grabbed for it, tightly this time. But I squeezed too hard and liquid spewed over Jan's thighs and butt.

She shouted in surprise, but there was nothing to be done. I grabbed her hips with both hands, trying to explain. "Hold still. Any movement will only make it worse."

She started to laugh, but I was captivated by the sight of her ass, gleaming and slippery. I began rubbing the lotion into her skin, then her crack, then deeper. I reach around and slid my fingers over her clit.

"Still want to try?"

Jan pressed her mound into my hand. "Yes, Lover. More than anything."

I collected a scoop of lube, then rubbed my hands together on either side of my throbbing cock. When I had a thick layer of lube, I pressed the tip to her now-gaped opening.

"Tell me if there's a problem."

She snorted dismissively, then smiled. "Of course."

My cock was harder than I had ever seen it. I pushed firmly, then harder. Her sphincter muscles resisted.

"Relax, baby."

"Give me a minute, Lover." Another deep breath and I felt her muscles relax. "Try again."

I was able to press hard enough to get the head inside. Jan grunted, but didn't pull away. My nose filled with the scent of lube, sweat, and her natural musk. I waited a moment, then pushed again. With the head already inside and all the pre-lubrication, my cock moved more easily into her ass. I watched in amazement as I slowly went further and further in. After a few minutes, my body was pressed against hers.

"Still good?"

"Oh, Lover. So good."

I pulled back, then slid in again. Each time I could feel the tight tissues grabbing my cock like a fist. A well-lubed fist. I started moving more quickly.

"Yes, Lover. That's it. Give it to me."

Gripping her slippery hips, I started pumping faster, feeling my cock swell to fill any space inside her. I felt something tickle my balls and realized Jan was fingering her clit.

"Oh, God. Fuck me like my husband never will. Cum in my ass you dirty man!"

"Oh yeah, baby. I'm cumming. I'm..."

"FUCK YES! Oh... ah... fuck my shithole with that amazing cock!"

Her dirty talk put me over the edge. I shoved into her one last time, hard and deep into her most private place. Jan shouted as I shot deep into her bowels.

I don't know how long we were frozen in that tableau of dark lust, but my mind eventually returned as my dick squeezed from her, spilling tainted lube and cum. She dropped to the bed and I fell next to her.

"Jan, that was incredible."

"It really was, wasn't it, Lover."

After breathing for a few moments, I rolled over and kissed her hair. "I suppose I should shower before we make more of a mess of this bed."

"Remind me to leave a really big tip for housekeeping."

I managed to swing my legs over the edge of the bed then stood up slowly, giving the oxygen time to get to my brain.

I made my way to the bathroom, peed and showered quickly. Toweling off my hair as I walked back into the main room, I saw the sliding door was open to the balcony. The sounds of traffic and the occasional taxi whistle drifted in. Jan had put her robe back on and was sitting on the lounge chair, enjoying the evening view of the city. I grabbed the other robe and sat on the chair next to her.

She smiled at me and gave a deep sigh. Her hair had been hastily pushed into shape, but was still stunning in its disarray. "It really is a great view."

I could not take my eyes off her. "It really is."

"I ordered a charcuterie and a decent bottle of champagne. Should be here in a bit." She slid her foot up my leg and under the robe. "If you're hungry." Her toes found my balls. She glanced down at my robe, now showing the growth she was instigating. "For anything."

I was about to answer when we both heard a knock on the door. She looked a bit surprised.

"That was fast."

Jan stood and tightened the belt on her robe in some attempt to hide the freshly fucked look. As she walked across the room, she glanced at the disaster of the bed and shrugged. Before reaching for the knob, she checked the peep hole.

"Who the fuck?"

I looked past Janice as she opened the door. It was not room service.

Standing in the hallway was one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Statuesque is the only word. Maybe 35 years old and at least 6-foot 2, with skin the color of mahogany and dressed to executive perfection.

Jan hesitated for only a moment. "Can we help you?"

"This is room 3120. I'm Gwen. Your conference roommate."