Fantasies of a lonely wife

Story Info
A needy wife that just wanted a bit of sex.
1.7k words
3.78
24.8k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter I - Gina

Gisela was a young and beautiful Portuguese women, married and with 2 children. She was in her 30s and after two births her body stayed with a "mummy body", not fit, but not fat, big breasts, big ass and a normal, but attractive body. Her vagina was still intact as her 2 births were done via c-section. She was happily married for 9 years with a English older man in his 40s, his name was William (Bill), but she was sexually unsatisfied, Bill was her first and only lover. Her skin was white, but with a tan, she was 1,70 cm, she had light brown eyes and hair. Her mother was a Catholic from Italy and a sculpture, her father was a Jew from France and a musician.

Gina as her friends call her was an artist, she graduated in Arts and before she met Bill, she travel around the World seeing museums, drawing and painting canvas on things she had seen, old buildings, nature, statues, people and paintings. She was very artistic and talented. Her dream was to become a full time artist and open her gallery to expose and sell her paintings, but after she married Bill, he though it was best for her to stay at home and look after their 2 boys. She was a nature lover, a Wicca and a Vegan, she believe in peace, values, love and being as natural as possible, live life at full, but all changed after her marriage.

Gina, Bill and the boys lived in New York, she had to move because of Bill work, but she didn't mind because it was a beautiful city full of Art, a great opportunity for her boys to grow up in a great cultural metropole and possibly a place that she could in the future start her so wanted career in Art.

Bill worked in the city centre, he was a stockbroker, a very busy and successful one. He was a different person when he meet Gina, he was adventurer, like music, movies and reading, he also loved to travel, that's were he meet Gina, but once he graduated in Economy and got the job in a big company, he changed, his likes changed, his friends changed, he liked more expensive dinners, sports and pub with friends. No longer he had a free spirit that made his wife loved him and him loving life.

Gina day was, waking up, taking care of breakfast for Bill, taking care of the children and taking them to school, Yoga classes, following by Pilates, meet her female friends for brunch and go home to take care of the house, pick up the children and take them to Martial Arts, bring them home, taking care of them, help them with studies, give them dinner and spend time together, she love them. By the time they were in bed (5 & 7 years old boys), she read a book, listen to Classic music with a glass of red wine waiting for Bill to have dinner.

More and more her life was lonely, sad and empty, all her needs weren't meet, for many months Bill hasn't had sex with her, either he came home very late or he was tired or he had to work at home. He would pay her back with presents, flowers, chocolates, jewellery, etc... and with a promise that his time would get better and he would give her the attention she needed and do the so promised holiday that was to be taken 2 years ago.

Gina tried affection with Bill on a daily basis, but apart of a kiss, a look and a hug, nothing else was given. Initially she though it was her, her body, but no, she tried everything, role play, lingerie, talk dirty, asking if he wanted manage-a-troi with another women, but nothing go, also the last few times, Bill came in 1 minute and didn't even let her finish, he just kiss her in the forehead and went to sleep.

Chapter 2 - The delivery man

Gina ordered some groceries online to be delivered at home, her boys were in school for the next 6 hours, so she had time to receive the groceries, put them away and cook dinner.

The door bell rang and Gina went to open the door, at the door a tall and fit man, with a beard, blue eyes and blood hair in his 20s. As soon as she open the door Gina felt attracted to him, her pussy became wet, she didn't know why she was feeling that way, but she couldn't stop that feeling, feeling of needing a good fuck, like she never had before.

The delivery man from a local supermarket offered to come in and help her with the groceries, which Gina accepted. He himself felt horny in her presence and in that hot Summer afternoon, his cock started to grow down in his pants, he wish her, he wanted her, but he was afraid that she didn't and complain to his boss, he could have lost his job.

Gina saw his big cock on his trousers and she felt even more horny, her pussy was dripping of desire, she was wet and on fire.

He took the groceries to the kitchen with Gina and when she was picking up an orange that fell on the floor while he was behind her waiting to give her more bags, she felt the big cock against her ass, she didn't said nothing, she felt good and for a long time she hasn't felt that way.

After putting way the groceries he asked her who painted the paintings she had around the house and she replied that was her. He complemented her and that made her feel good. That was not the only thing that he congratulate her, he also said that for a women with children, she was in a great shape (he saw the toys around the house). That comments made her feel good, real good, she needed that for a long while.

He couldn't resist anymore, so he said that she was beautiful, had a great ass and big boobs. He also said that if he was married with her (he saw her wedding ring) he would fuck her everyday before work, after work and during the night.

Gina didn't know what to answer, how to react, she just smiled and blushed, she wanted more.

He asked her if he could touch her while getting really closer, but he said no, not a NO, just a no, so he said that he was so horny that his cock would come out his trousers. He apologise and said that he was going to take his cock out so she could see it and he she felt uncomfortable to tell him and he would stop, but she didn't say nothing, she just look down to his cock.

He put his trousers down, he didn't had any underwear and he took his massive cock out and she was amazed, she open her mouth speechless, she couldn't believe in her luck. He came forward and put his cock closer to her had and she hold it, so hard that she didn't want to let go. He took his shirt and hat, he started to touch her big boobs with one hand and her ass with the other. She continue to stroke his cock, up and down with one hand and his balls with the other.

He hold her ass with both hands really hard, then moved both hands up and grabbed her boobs gently, but with a grip. He then took her lose blouse off and put her skirt down, Gina also didn't had underwear.

He started to lick her boobs, one by one, first with the tip of his tongue, then with his all tongue. Gina was breathing heavily and her pussy was dripping all over and down her legs. He started to suck her boobs first the right and then the left, while sucking one, he would hold the other.

Gina couldn't hold anymore, she couldn't help it, so she went down on her knees and started to smell his cock, then gently licking, first the tip of his cock and after the all cock, without waiting long she started sucking his big cock, up and down looking at him, he was with so pleasure that his hands were in her head and with his head back, enjoying that moment, after a while he came inside her mouth, something that she never done with Bill.

Gina didn't stop sucking the cock to make sure that he would continue with a big and hard cock, she was finally going to be fucked.

He then put her on the kitchen table, open her legs and her pussy, he started to smell her pussy while holding her boobs, then lick her clitoris around with the tip of his tongue, then putting his tongue inside her pussy and finally licking all her pussy with a open tongue. Gina was with such pleasure that her head was moving from side to side in pleasure and hold his head, moaning loudly and she at last came, after many months without sex.

He turn her around and penetrated her so hard that she scream of pleasure, she was in great pleasure, so she came again and with this he took his cock and came on her ass hole. She felt it and turned around, hold his cock hard, stroke him and put inside her pussy looking at him from the front and fucked him, she was calling the shots, not him and they both came, he took his cock out and came on her boobs. She then jump on top of him and he hold her up and they fucked again harder then ever before, sucking her boobs and holding her ass, he came inside of her again and she felt his warm cum inside of her pussy and she squirt for the first time.

This was the end, they hold each other, with sweaty and tired bodies, but full of pleasure. Gina said thank you and said that he needed to go and that this happen but couldn't never happen again, because she was married and with children. He got dressed and left.

What a afternoon for Gina, she felt so good, but not guilty, she felt great and she thought that this couldn't stop there, her mind was open for more, for so much more.

To be continue....