All Comments on 'Fantasies of a lonely wife'

by Portuguesedreamer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ouch

Reading that actually hurt! Please do not upload random keystrokes and refer to them as stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
She felt it and turned around, hold his cock hard, stroke him and put inside her pussy looking at him from the front and fucked him, she was calling the shots, not him and they both came, he took his cock out and came on her boobs.

That's a perfect example of the shitty writing in this story. First, it's a run-on sentence. Second, changing tense in a story is bad enough, changing in a paragraph is even worse, but somehow you managed to do it several times in (granted, run-on) sentence.

<P>

This is a quick and dirty edit, but I THINK this what you were trying to write -- and failed.

<P>

She felt it and turned around, holding his cock hard, stroking him and putting it inside her pussy. Looking at him from the front and fucking him, she was calling the shots, not him. They both came. He took his cock out and came on her boobs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Content fine, but really hard to read

I’m guessing your first language is not English - Portuguese? I speak no Portuguese, so am worse than you, but if you have a writing talent, and wish to write in a foreign language, I really suggest you get an editor. Even using Word with the grammar check on, or Grammarly, would produce a significant improvement. Don’t give up, but the comments, though ridiculous from people who couldn’t write themselves, let alone write in a foreign language, demonstrate that the story is hard to read. Try to do something about it.

dallasgentleman020dallasgentleman020about 4 years ago

The story is wonderful, but as another reader said, your first language is probably not English.

To enhance your creativity, please use an editor next time you write.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Needy whore lets go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous