Fantasies of a Submissive Ch. 02

Story Info
A remote toy, a butt plug, some embarrassment for Rose.
3.3k words
4.9
7.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation was getting stronger and stronger, and I was grateful for the music and the buzz of people as I was standing in line, waiting for my turn. Although I couldn't help crossing my legs and blushing. He knew where I was thanks to location sharing, but how the hell did He know I was standing in the queue, about to be called forward?

"Next, please!" the lady at the counter called out as the person in front of me left, and my stomach made a flutter. My face was definitely red, I could feel it, as I stepped forward trying to keep my composure, like there wasn't a remote vibrator pulsating at my pussy and I didn't have a cute glass plug in my butt.

"Hello, err... " buzz-buzz-buzz. The rhythm changed just as I arrived at the counter.

"How can I help?" the lady asked with the usual forced cheery voice, and I felt she knew. Heck, I felt the whole world knew my dirty secret in my panties!

"First class, please!" I blurted out, trying to act cool and failing.

"No problem, put it there, please."

"Put what... Oh..." I blushed and looked down at the little parcel I was still clutching hard like my life depended on it then finally placed it on the scales. I knew I wasn't going to cum, not in public, but damn, He was playing with this gadget, enjoying every second, I could tell. And I almost wished it didn't turn me on as much as it did!

"1.95 then, please!" the lady said, and I couldn't have paid quicker! Thank God for contactless payment!

"Thanks, bye!" I already turned to leave as I said it, I just hoped she didn't think I was rude! One errand down, two more to go and I was already rethinking my life choices. The buzzing in my knickers stopped as I was going to step outside. 'How does He know exactly where I am' I thought. My phone chimed with a message.

'How are you doing, baby?' Cheeky sod! I bet He's amused.

'I'm good, Sir' was my reply as I headed to the chemist.

'Oh really? I think you could be better.' Came Sir's reply with a smiling devil emoji. Oh fuck... Not only He sent me here to buy condoms and lube because there are no self-checkouts, but He's now definitely going to level up my embarrassment, I knew it! If I'm quick enough, I might get to the counter before He can implement His next buzz, so come on Rose, just grab, and go!

I quickly picked the requested items and rushed forward... BUZZ BUZZ! The jolt made me drop both and that caught everyone's attention who were nearby. My face turned bright red as I crouched to pick my shopping up and hurried to the till.

"Have you got a loyalty card?" chimed the lady, and I just grinned...

"Errrrrrrrr.... Not on me... "

"Oh, have you got the app, love?" oh, God!

"I don't want points, thanks..." I blurted, desperately wanting to leave the situation.

"Oh, that's oookaaay, my lovely, just keep your receipt for your next shop and we'll add it for you!" she said with a knowing smile, and I could finally tap my phone to pay.

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

"Th... Thanks... Bye...!" I swear everyone was looking at me, so I just held my head down as I reached the door and the buzzing stopped once again. As I was out of the store, I heard the familiar tone of my phone, so I fished it out of the depths of my coat pocket.

'Did you get everything I asked, baby?'

'Yes Sir'

'Show me!'

What, I'm in the middle of the street! My cheeks did not even get a chance to recover from my previous embarrassment! I frantically looked around for a hiding spot. Ding-ding-ding...

'You're slacking, baby girl... Don't make me send you back for a toy too!'

Oh, fuck! Ding-ding-ding...

'Or perhaps, that's what you really want...'

Shitttttt! I opened my bag, quickly pulled the packet of condoms and the lube to the opening and snapped a picture of them. Ha! He didn't say I had to have them out in the middle of the high street. I felt confidently smart, but at the same time, it was a cheeky move as I knew for sure it was not how He meant it.

'Well done, baby! Although you know the rules about being a smartarse!'

Of course, I knew. But sometimes I just couldn't help it. I'm generally a good girl and definitely not a brat, but sometimes I just want that reaction so that He puts me in my place. One time I even had the cheek to tell Him with my most adorable smile on my face: 'When the ice-cream licks back, right, Sir?'

'Sorry, Sir' I responded with an angel emoji.

'No, you're not! Now go, get your latte and we'll talk about this later.'

'Yes Sir' I sent with a kiss, then headed to the café. It's just a takeaway for my walk home, and it's a noisy place, although one that I frequent. Faint buzzing began to tickle me inside and out as I approached the place. Perhaps He decided to have mercy on me as He knows just how embarrassed I'd get... BUZZBUZZBUZZ-BUZZZZZZ! Different rhythm, stronger vibration hit me as soon as I stepped through the door and I almost lost my balance.

"Are you alright?" the girl behind the counter asked with some concern in her voice.

"Yeah, fine, just... a... abitdizzy..." I struggled with my words somewhat.

"Are you sure? Sit down for a bit, I get you some water!"

"Oh... nothankyou... Iamfine... just a caramel latte, please" I said with my most confident smile while crossing my legs.

"You do look a bit flushed" she said as she held the terminal towards me to pay. "There's definitely something in the air..."

'Don't say: my legs...' I quickly thought.

"Really? Yeah, I... I guess..." it was a bit bizarre to make small talk while secretly being played with and my knickers hid not only one, but two risqué items. I felt owned, I felt naughty, I felt embarrassed, and I liked it. Kinky bitch, as Sir would say, and He's right, that perv!

I finally got my latte and it was time to head home. The buzzing didn't stop this time as I stepped out, just got a bit softer. I must admit, it all had an effect: I was definitely turned on, and couldn't wait to get home, even though I was not even allowed to touch myself, let alone cum. No, I would have to shower and get ready for Him like we agreed.

The soft vibrations accompanied me during the 20-minute walk home, the rhythm changing every few minutes, but stopped as soon as I got through the door, leaving me utterly frustrated. I walked to the bedroom to get undressed. At least I was allowed to take the vibe out now. I looked down at myself and my slit glistened from wetness. It was so hard not to touch... but as a good girl, I put all my frustration aside and headed to the bathroom for a shower and to lube up my plug again.

Normally a shower would calm me, but this time I just got more excited. It was almost time for Sir to arrive, so I hurried back to the bedroom to put on the red lacy underwear He requested, complete with stockings and suspenders that matched so well with my black leather collar. It's a bespoke piece we designed together, adorned with silver roses, small chains, and a heart with red garnet at its centre. I only had it off for 15 minutes, yet I smiled as I put it back.

I got the ropes and toys out of their box and placed them on the bed neatly. My eyes shifted to my phone and widened as I realised the time. He's here any minute! I quickly laid a plush grey blanket on the floor to protect my knees, and assumed my pose in the centre: nadu, but eyes closed, head down. As I waited in silence, I could hear my heartbeat and a huge smile spread across my face.

It wasn't long before I heard the front door open, and I tried my best to keep my smile from turning into a grin. I could hear Him getting closer and butterflies began their dance in my stomach, then I finally felt His electrifying presence in front of me, His intoxicating scent in my nose, and... soft petals touched my face and I instinctively turned towards them. Oh, He bought a rose for His Rose and caressed it down my neck, lower and lower until He reached my nipples with it.

"Hello, baby. Have you been a good girl?" He asked softly. With my eyes still closed, I turned my head up towards the sound of His voice.

"Yes Sir."

"Are you sure? Open wide!" I knew what He meant. I did have a small smartarse move earlier and He wouldn't let me get away with it. I did as I was told and opened my mouth. But instead of His cock, I felt Him kissing me deeply and passionately. I returned the passion as I melted into His kiss, and I was pretty sure time stopped at that point. When we finally broke our kiss, I looked at Him and saw He was wearing His suit. I couldn't help but show my biggest, dimply smile.

"Did I say, you could open your eyes?" He playfully asked and chuckled before helping me to my feet. "This is for you, my lady" He said as He gave me the red rose. My eyes lit up.

"This is so beautiful! Thank you, Sir!"

"Just leave it on the side for now, we have a couple of things to do first. Good girl. Now, bend over, baby, elbows on the bed, feet apart." He instructed and I gulped, but at the same time, the excitement in my knickers was tingling and I obeyed. He slowly and gently ran His fingers down my spine and between my bum cheeks, pulled the thong over to the side and I felt a little pressure inside as He pushed on the plug a bit. "This looks really lovely in your pretty bum, baby." I could feel His fingers around the red, heart shaped gem. "Do you remember, what it means?" He carried on with the conversation as He casually wiggled the toy and I sighed at the sensation in my vulnerable position.

"That it belongs to you, Sir."

"That's right. So I get to do with it how I see fit." Spank.

"Oh..." The sudden sharp sensation of His hand landing on my bum cheek sent a jolt of pleasure through my body.

"I didn't tell you to open your eyes earlier, did I, baby?" He said as He was now rubbing the same cheek.

"No Sir, I'm sorry."

"Good girl." He ran His fingers up and down the inside of my thigh "And who is in charge, baby?"

"You, Sir"

"So what do you do?" He grabbed my bum cheek at this point.

"Obey you, Sir." I sighed.

"How do you obey me, baby girl?" His touch turned a bit rougher as He continued playing with my bum.

"Completely, Sir."

"That's right, so..." spank! I gasped as His hand landed on the other cheek and He continued. "You know very well by now what I expect. This was for being Little Miss Smartarse earlier." He was now rubbing my bum gently, with His fingers pushing more and more towards the entrance of my pussy with each stroke.

"I'm s... sorry, Sir..."

"Or perhaps you're enjoying this, let's check." And with that, He pushed two fingers under my thong and inside my already welcoming pussy.

"Mmmm" I let out a quiet moan and instinctively pushed a little bit back. Sir chuckled and leaned close to my ear.

"My little kinky bitch" He whispered and pulled His fingers out. "You better clean this then" He continued, smearing my own juices on my lips as I opened my mouth to taste myself on His fingers. I looked up at Him as I sucked them and licked up and down to make sure I took every drop.

"Good girl... at the moment. But what did you say the other day after you teased me on the phone?"

My eyes went wide.

"The... the ice-cream licks back, Sir..." Spank! "OH!" I closed my eyes at the sensation. "I'm... I'm sorry, Sir."

"Good girl" He said softly and smiling as he rubbed my bum one more time before reaching around and helping me up. "Are you ok?"

"Yes Sir." I said with a lustful voice. Part of me wanted to just rip His clothes off and have primal sex, but this anticipation, as the air around us was filling with electricity by our play was worth so much more.

He quickly got out of His shirt and sat on the bed so He could fully take in my slim figure wrapped in red lacy underwear, complete with the black stockings with red lace on top, held up by matching red suspenders. I felt I was oozing sexuality with every part of my being, and for a moment He just sat there, looking at me speechless.

"You're so fucking stunning..." He finally broke the silence. "Strip for me, baby, and tell me about your day, but leave the stockings and suspenders on, please" I knew He might want that, so I had them on in a way that it was not a problem. But talking about my experience with the new gadget while stripping? My face flushed.

"So I went to the post office and was standing in line when I first felt it, Sir..." I unclipped my bra behind my back.

"What did you feel, baby?" Sir began stroking Himself through His trousers.

"Buzzing... tingling in my pussy..." I looked at the floor as I pushed one strap, then the other slowly off my shoulders.

"Did it feel good?" He asked as He was undoing His trousers.

"Well, yeah, but there were people about..."

"Of course, there were people about, that was the idea, my slutty little perv! Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes Sir. It felt so naughty. Yet I was so embarrassed." I dropped my bra in front of Sir's feet and turned around.

"I think, you like being embarrassed, baby." Sir smiled. "Then what happened?"

"I went to get lube and condoms and nothing else, like you asked, Sir." I bent over and pushed my thong down, wiggling the heart-shaped butt plug at Sir. "But the buzzing began and I dropped the items..."

"That must have got some attention" Sir chuckled.

"Yes Sir, it did..." I could feel my cheeks blushing as I stepped out of my thong, straightened up and turned around. He was already undressed, stroking His erection. "Then at the café they thought I was coming down with something and were trying to make small talk while I was busy buzzing..." Sir let out a little laugh.

"Not far off with that coming part" He finally said with a cheeky grin and reached one hand out for mine to pull me next to Him. "Well done for today. Now I want to check how much you like being embarrassed, baby. Sit." He motioned with His head towards His hard cock and I straddled Him. I was so wet that I easily lowered myself on Him. Oh, yes... I closed my eyes and moaned at the feeling of His whole length inside me.

"Oh fuck, wow..." Sir sighed, put His hands on my hips and I began slowly moving up and down on His shaft. I love feeling Him inside, but this time I didn't get to enjoy it for too long.

"You're such a naughty girl, getting excited in public, aren't you, baby?"

"Yes Sir" I moaned and dropped my head back.

"Clean me, my kinky slut." He ordered and I obeyed. I slowly got off and positioned myself between His legs so I could give Him a good head comfortably. While looking into His blue, lustful eyes, I started by slowly licking up the length of His shaft, then circled the tip with my tongue before going back down again. Up with wet kisses, then teasing the tip with my lips, taking a bit more and more in before switching to some more tongue play, making sure He could feel the warmth of my breath as my tongue quickly swirled all over the tip. I seriously love giving head to such a delicious cock, relishing in the reactions my art causes. I opened my mouth wide to take more of Him in... then some more... I felt greedy and I noticed His breathing was getting faster. Mmmm... until I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder and He motioned for me to stop.

"Amazing, baby girl, such a good cock slut." He said already sitting up, then leaned forward and kissed me deep with desire. The next moment I could feel Him quickly turning me on my back and across the bed. He got off and I could see Him picking the ropes up, which He then tied around my wrists and fixed one hand to the top and one to the bottom of the bed.

"Open your legs and pull your knees up, baby. Good girl"

In a couple of minutes, I was totally spread out on the bed with knees up, fixed to either end of the bed. Sir reached under my shoulders and pulled me slightly so now my head was hanging down. He ran His hand over my body and I sighed. I was so His... I knew what was coming and opened my mouth in anticipation.

"Mmmm, my perfect fuck toy! So beautiful, so ready for me." He said, and pushed His erection into my mouth. Now there was no way for me to see what else He was up to, but it just made it all the more exciting. First, His fingers found their way into my pussy, then I could feel His lips and tongue busy on my clit. It was all so much at once: tied up and at His mercy in such an open position, Him fucking my mouth, me being His toy... His skilful work on my already worked up pussy... all of this amplified by the butt plug still being inside me. It didn't take long before I began my crescendo, His hard cock in my mouth muffling my screams. But then He pulled out and walked around the bed.

As He got on, He pulled me forward a bit, so my head was no longer hanging and released my hands, so I lay there with my knees pulled apart. He reached forward to gently touch my face and ran His fingers down my body before leaning over me and whispering "mine" as He pushed His cock inside my drenched pussy.

"Oh yes..." I moaned softly and I wrapped my arms around Him. With His body pressed against mine, He began slowly thrusting. I could feel His breath on my neck getting quicker and quicker as His thrusts became more and more deliberate. He lifted His head to face me, to look me in the eyes and I was caressing His back slowly up and down His spine. A couple of seconds later His pace quickened His body began to tremble, then tense and He closed His eyes as He groaned profanities while He finally released His love inside me.

Laying still for a few moments, I just enjoyed holding Him close, feeling His heartbeat against mine before He finally spoke:

"Happy Valentine's, baby"

"Happy Valentine's, Sir." I felt so happy and lucky.