Fantasizing About Him

Story Info
Fantasizing About Him Makes Me Cum Every Time.
3.2k words
4.33
3.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's almost half-past 7, according to the little time symbol on the top left of my phone. I got a little high and decided to drop all my tasks, get naked, get into bed, close my eyes, and imagine him.

I planned it that way, but instead here we are. Wait, no, I did cum already. I just finished actually. My body is a little shaken up about it. I'm twitching still. I was reminded of my twitching leg and throbbing pussy as I was typing this. That was a life altering orgasm. I haven't cum like that in a while.

It's just him.

The thought of him.

Really letting myself drown in his mystery; that's what made me weak. It made my tense and dreary body liven up instantly.

I fell for it. I let myself go. I got lost in the thought of him. The vision that I saw in my mind as I closed my eyes, a few seconds following when my head hit the pillow; was to put it bluntly: *f*cKin8 amazinG.*

So, as soon as my body regained the barest, most minimal energy required to pick up my phone and open Google Docs, I started writing. To share the revolutionary... hey, it was revolutionary to me, okay?

To share the revolutionary sexy fantasy I just had. And to add a little extra note, *heads up, I'm about to be real vulnerable here;* this is actually a love letter to him.

One of you readers is the man of my dreams. If you made it this far, please continue? I dedicate this story to you. You sparked something in me that I haven't felt before. Now let me spark a little something in you? Perhaps, a little...fire?

Think about it. You're about to read the fantasy of you that made me have a body shaking orgasm.

Lay back for me. Let's picture it together this time.

***

When I think about him, I feel so appreciated. I feel like I can peel back all the layers and be free...be naked to him. I want to get naked for him. I want to sit down in our beautiful backyard, my body anchored in a 45 degree angle on the comfy but still classy, lawn chairs.

He's there, next to me, wearing a funky blue beach shirt that's barely buttoned up, revealing his big strong chest. I watch his big arms reaching through the cuffs of the short sleeves, as he rolls me a special joint. Just for me. He takes care of me. He wants me to enjoy my life but more than that, he wants to enjoy life with me.

It's an "us" dynamic.

He wasn't just a man with deliciously groomed facial hair and a height that would normally scare me, but doesn't with his *big bear* energy.

He looks up at me from time to time as I sit there, wearing a long, royal blue, swimsuit cover that is barely laid on my body, revealing a sexy, and skimpy, black bikini with gold chains.

He loves his view.

Me. The girl that captured a part of his heart from nowhere.

We look into each other's eyes and I know, all he wants to do is let me melt into his body. He wants to be naughty, watch as I cum for him over and over. I know he's doing his best to let me sit there all pretty next to him in the gated backyard. He can't help but notice, as he passes the joint to me, how really fuckable I look just lying there under the sunset, the sun shining copper rays down the curves of my body.

And now we arrive to the point where instead of using my vibrator, which I had initially brought to the bed with me, I use my fingers to touch myself. This kind of fantasy doesn't need anything.

It's simple. Think. Feel. And, let your body do the rest.

And that's exactly what's happening right now...I'm starting to get really wet. I haven't even pushed a finger past my clit yet. I don't even know how truly wet I am. But I can almost hear it. And I can definitely feel it, squishing between my lips.

Let's keep going.

***

I feel a very calm wave flutter through my body from my toes to my head. The high has officially hit. We've both been passing the joint back and forth until it was burnt out. As his piercing eyes look at me, I feel my body crumble. I want him. I want him to touch me. I want to feel his hands go all over me. I want to feel him make my body shake with pleasure.

The high was hitting in stronger, more paralyzing waves now. I watch as he presses his lips into a little "O" and spits out a slow ribbon of spit directly, skillfully, on my clit. It was time to lie there with my bikini bottoms now off, and the yanked down bikini top, revealing my hard nipples in full view, along with it.

I part my hands off my body, relax the muscles in my legs and let them fall over his. His hands were running slightly nail deep into the inner skin of my thighs, absolutely enjoying the way my goosebumps rise as his fingers glide and tease.

He leans forward and gives me a close look, his face only a few centimeters from mine. The pace of his breath is an attempt at guiding my now quickened breath, down. The eyes were a distraction. I got mesmerized by his eyes and got lost in them. I didn't see or process the hand that was slowly moving to my pussy, already creasing at the knuckles of each finger, getting ready to perform a magical dance on my clit.

My body, unable to handle the seismic ripple of pleasure running from my clit, up my body, forces me to hold in my breath after I let out a gasp. I look down and watch as he masterfully makes my clit throb out from under my lips. I feel my body holding tension, only letting go every so often when he slowly changes rhythm to tease me. I can't help but moan out into the sky as he continues to run his fingertip in circular motions on and around my clit.

I lie there succumbing to the pleasure, looking down and seeing him do what he does best. The orgasm rises up from my hungry pussy, into my stomach, and shoves my body limp into the chair. I feel his lips on my neck, the air of his breath tickling me, sending sparks down my spine. It's making my body shiver.

He knows what to do.

He knows all the special spots. He has it memorized.

Before I close my eyes and melt into the impending orgasm, I feel his mouth sucking on the soft skin of my neck.

"Cum for me, baby."

Your wish is my command. Like a volcano, seconds away from erupting. I grab his arm with my hand, digging my nails in deep, my forehead clashing with his as he watches me, moaning loudly, cum on his long skilled fingers.

There's no time to recover.

His numb finger, along with another next to it, have slid down my lips and are adventuring to the waterfall. The waterfall that he's created. I can't hide my love for this man even if I tried. My body told the truth.

I open my eyes to see a very satisfied grin on his face as he plays around with my wetness like paint with a paint brush. I feel him painting my clit, my lips, and everything around it with my creaminess.

I couldn't lie, even I wanted more in that moment. I felt now, as those long fingers pushed inside me. My body forces me to arch back again, my grip on his arm now loosening.

He was going to do it again. And again. And again.

Sex is beautiful, but you don't realize truly how mesmerizing it is until you have it with someone who gets pleasure from seeing you satisfied. I could feel him, sucking on my clit like it was a delicious candy, while his fingers were still inside me, slowly going in and out.

Slow and steady wins the race. He knows it.

His tongue, now replacing the fingertip that was there just a minute ago, was sending vibrations of pleasure into my body while his two fingers curved up and hit my g-spot with every thrust.

I could hear it.

There was a warm breeze drifting by, crickets beginning to chirp, but my ears could only hone in on the sound of his tongue lapping between my lips. The sound of his fingers being coated by my wetness.

The sound of his soft groans. He was consuming me, like I was a shot of lifesaving medicine. I couldn't help but watch. What a view. I locked my eyes on him, watching as he enjoyed his dessert.

I leaned to the side, still keeping my eyes on him, and reached for another joint. I put it in my mouth, doing my best not to bite my lip with enthusiasm. I wanted his cock in my mouth, but for now, I'd settle for a joint.

*Flick*

With a big inhale, I melted once again into him. He wrapped his hand more tightly around my hips, pushing me deeper into his hungry mouth. I watched as his eyes fluttered up at me through the exhaled smoke coming out of my mouth.

Fuck.

I was going to cum again.

He could see my legs trembling, my stomach caving in, holding a breath from all the tension being built up between my legs. It was his cue.

He began increasing his speed, sucking a little less, licking a little more. His fingers started to really fuck my pussy. I had to grip the arm handles on the lawn chair to keep myself upright, the joint still lit between my fingers. There was no time to think...I was cumming.

Again. For him. Because of him.

Fuck, I love him.

***

*I love you.*

That's all she had to say. Just three words, and I was ready to show her the love she felt for me. I couldn't stop myself. I want to respect her for the beautiful soul that she is but watching her laugh at my stupid jokes made my body ache. She was my home and all I wanted was to show her how happy she made me.

She looked stunning. Blue was her colour. The caramel tones of her tanned skin and delicate gold body jewellery made her look so sexy. I watched as she puffed on the joint I made for her. I watched as the embers of burning flower sparkled at the end of the roll as she inhaled. Her plump lips curved into a smile as the smoke blew out in a perfect stream. I didn't break eye contact.

She was getting shy. I felt a twitch in my shorts. I wanted to feel her. I didn't want to look anymore. I want her to be mine.

Feeling the wetness of her pussy on my beard was a reward. I felt a jolt of ego spread through my veins as I looked down at her, breathing heavy, her hands still gripping the sides of the lawn chair. Her eyes were half open, barely able to stay apart. I leaned down and kissed her. I loved mushing my lips onto her cute little face after I made her cum. Her eyes fluttered open a little more after I shocked her again with a little wet kiss. Her lips parted, almost to signal they wanted more attention. "I love you."

I didn't know what to do when she said those three words. I didn't know what to say or how to react. I knew I should do or say something. It was beautiful. It made me feel something I didn't understand. Something I can't put a name or description to. But as I hovered over her naked body, panting for more through her doey eyes, all I wanted - all I could think about - was the desire I felt.

The desire to hold her close and make love to her was strong. Before I could change my mind, my limbs took over; my hands pulled at the buttons of my shirt and yanked my shorts down. I watched as her body slid down smoothly when I put my hands under her thighs and pulled her close to me with her hips. Her erect nipples poked up at me as her tits bounced from the force of my desires.

She liked it.

She loved it.

Her moans grew longer and more whiny as I flicked my tongue on her nipples. I took turns, not neglecting either side. I was hungry. My hands were running all over her body; from her hips, up to her boobs, cupping them and then choking her neck.

I was ready to fuck her the way she deserved. Despite the roaring desire I had within me, I moved my face away from her nipples and up to lips. She was fighting for breath but still leaned up to kiss me.

That was my sign. The only fuel I needed: her desire for me.

***

It was a lazy Sunday evening. He had a long 80 hour work week, so the only free time we had to spend together was this evening. I didn't want to pressure him into doing anything. We were both content, sitting in the backyard of a house we bought together a few years ago.

It was a sudden impromptu decision. The long distance was painful. Slowly the number of bad days without each other grew in majority than the good days alone.

According to society, it wasn't the right time, but for us, it was. We live as partners; nothing less and nothing more. It was simple. This was our own little world. Our own little paradise. Our safe space. Our home.

Here we enjoy one another's company and presence. We destroy labels and social norms. We live life for ourselves. And most importantly, we satisfy each others' soul.

At 7am in the morning I felt him stir in bed as he woke up and got ready for his morning run. After a quick kiss on the cheek while I was half asleep, he was off.

Once I finally woke up to my regular 8am alarm, I realized it was a beautiful day outside and decided to spend some time sunbathing in the backyard later. That would give me a chance to finish up my latest story for an erotica series I was in the process of writing.

When he finally returned from his run, I heard him walk up to the dining room with a bag from the weed store and a mischievous grin.

"You're going to sit outside later tonight aren't you?"

"Yes, but tell me just exactly how you figured that out," I asked, confused.

He winked at me and came around the island where I was sitting on a stool, in the kitchen.

"Clearly, you had a good run," I said teasingly.

With a quick peck on my cheek, he dropped the bag on the counter in front of me and started making his way upstairs.

"I have some errands to run and emails to write. I'll be done around 5pm. We'll hang out in the backyard for our date night. Be there or be square, stink."

All I could do was smile and continue to drink my coffee as I tried to focus back on my laptop. I was excited. I looked forward to our weekly date nights. A time for us to come together and be home in one another.

And right now, Google is telling me to change "*in* one another" to "*with* one another." No, Google, it's *in.* I wanted him, home, *in me.*

He fucked me the way a man is supposed to fuck with a cock like that. The way he watched me shudder and break under the impact of his cock inside me, only spurred me on. I was crumbling; melting into the pleasure I felt from him.

He served his cock to me on a silver platter, watching as I devoured it with sloppy, wet respect. There were two outdoor pillows shoved under my head, giving me a perfect view of his big hungry cock pushing through my pussy.

I could feel the friction of it inside the perimeter of my walls - like he was tattooing his cock inside me. My ribbed walls tattooing imprints on his cock.

It was magical.

As a woman with a passion for erotica and an admirer of the blissful energy exchange that occurs during sex, I was at home with him. I could feel his protective and nurturing eyes on me as I wrote furiously in my notebook or typed an insane amount of words per minute on my phone.

He would watch my brain explore fantasies, as my hand worked desperately to keep up with the thoughts; and he'd come over to give me a reminder of what it was like to melt at the impact of his cock. He gave me brand new and fresh information to write about.

He wasn't going to stop until every story I've written, down to every word I've written, was inspired by him. He is the muse. He basks in the comfort I give him. He satisfies an inner craving of his that gets fulfilled with every ounce of happiness I felt while being with him. And I knew, in this moment, our eyes locked on one another, our foreheads once again banging together, hearts racing from the tension, sweat beading down; how much he loved being inside me.

He loved being inside me, and inside my words.

His pace quickened. We didn't care who could hear us or who was peeking through their shades. I arched my head back, losing control of my limbs for an infinite time. I felt his big hand supportively grab the back of my neck, pulling my face close to his.

Our foreheads touching, I could feel the sweat and smell the pheromones. I could die happy at this moment. The world was spinning. Our heads were banging against one another at a force that would normally impact us outside of sex, but at this moment, we didn't care. Our lips needed to be closer. Our bodies had to be touching every square inch. My legs began to shake again, my eyes squeezing shut. He read my body language like a book.

*Fuck.*

Hearing him swear under his breath, watching me shake and release, sent him into an orgasm he couldn't control. We creampied right there on the lawn chair in our backyard - planting his seed in me unapologetically and watching it ooze out of my freshly fucked pussy.

We watched each other, in a heavy dizziness. The energy had been exchanged. The love was made. The soul was satisfied.

***