Fantastic Four

Story Info
Four friends make one's fantasies come true.
3.5k words
4.39
41.1k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilydancer
lilydancer
12 Followers

I lied awake in the soft hotel bed. Next to me my friend was sleeping. A bit further away two more of my friends were sleeping on the couch. Our trip to New York may not have been anything out of the usual weekend-get-away except that all of my friends were guys. And I wasn't.

Zeke and Dan were a couple so they slept together on the couch and next to me in bed was Jeremy. They were all extremely good looking and sculpted because they all had played volleyball since forever. Which meant that they weren't exactly short either. Such a nightmare for a woman, right?

We had met in uni last fall and had formed a tight group where everything from laundry to relationship trouble was shared. And when I say everything, I mean everything. We knew who each of us was or had been sleeping with, where, when, positions. For some it might've been TMI but with us, it would have been odd to not tell every little detail. Though I did have one secret I had not told the guys.

Hanging out with the guys was never boring but not always good for my mental health either. Every time I spent time with them, I felt extremely horny afterwards. But who wouldn't in this kind of company? Usually we went our separate ways after a night out and I could take care of myself without trouble all by my lonesome but tonight I had a problem: I couldn't exactly start masturbating with them all sleeping in the same room.

My frustration took me back to the multiple times I had had the liberty of pleasuring myself back in my own bed. The first time I had felt embarrassed and guilty for masturbating to Zeke and Dan dancing (dry humping) on the dance floor. They were my best friends after all. Another time I had to get away from the guys was right after I had seen Jeremy working out shirtless for the first time. That sight. One of my secret fantasies had come true when we had played 'spin the bottle' and the guys had had a three-way make-out session. I had made myself come so many times just thinking about them that it was pathetic.

I started to feel hot sleeping under the covers with Jeremy. 'Oh my god, not now' I thought. My trip back memory lane had got my blood running south and I was growing restless. I looked to my left and I could see Jeremy's wide back and muscles I adored which so did not help. I felt my pulse speeding up and I couldn't stay still anymore.

I stared at the ceiling and listened to the guys breathe. They were all obviously asleep and I was the only one suffering awake. I was getting desperate with the feelings coursing through my body. Maybe I could go to the bathroom to help myself. "But they were all sound asleep" I reasoned. Wouldn't hurt to do it here, right? I just had to be quiet. No biggie.

I took a deep breath and could smell the cologne Jeremy wore that we had actually shopped for together. I caressed gently down my neck as I recalled our dancing in the nightclub a few hours before. My fingers continued to trail along my collarbones and down to my sternum. Jeremy had been grinding on me from behind on the dance floor as I watched Zeke smile seductively at Dan. My hands grabbed my breasts and squeezed and my back arched. I could see Zeke whispering into Dan's ear, Dan gasping and grasping Zeke's ass. My fingers found my nipples and rolled them. In my mind Zeke claimed Dan's lips in a heated kiss and their hips started to move against one another to beat of the music. A gasp escaped my lips.

I opened my eyes and stopped everything I was doing. My breathing sounded loud in the quiet room and my pulse was pounding in my ears. What was I even doing? This was so wrong! Guilt almost got the best of me but the exhibitionist in me was excited beyond belief. I glanced at Jeremy's back, still breathing steadily in sleep as before. I sighed in relief and closed my eyes again.

My other hand returned to caressing and pinching my breasts as my other one started to trail lines on my taut stomach. It was so effortless to get myself excited after years of mastering the art of pleasing myself. I imagined what would have happened if we hadn't booked a room together. In my mind's eye I saw Zeke and Dan exchange a look of agreement and leave the dance floor towards the elevator to the upper floors where the rooms were. When the elevator doors closed Dan would have pressed Zeke against the wall of the elevator and kiss Zeke roughly, not caring about the cameras or anyone entering the elevator. They would have battled for the dominance of the kiss but Zeke would give up and gasp out of the kiss as Dan would continue nibbling down his boyfriend's neck, leaving marks behind.

My wandering hand had reached my hip bone and was caressing it delicately, sending shivers all over my body. The guys wouldn't have noticed the doors opening until they almost closed again. They would stumble out of the elevator and drag each other to the door of their room where Zeke would try to get the key into the reader but Dan would be occupied with marking Zeke's neck and groping his body.

I could feel the warm moistness between my folds and reached my fingers into my panties. I dipped my fingers into my slit and was surprised at how wet I actually was. My juices were flowing more than ever before making everything slippery and hot. I used my fingers to spread the wetness around before briefly touching my clit.

I couldn't help but flex my hips against my fingers and sighing out. I continued to tease my clit by caressing lightly up and down my slit. In my fantasy Zeke and Dan were already shirtless on the bed. Zeke was biting Dan's chest and nipples. Dan pushed Zeke lower and lower all the time. At the same time Zeke's hands were working on Dan's zipper and soon he was fishing Dan's member out of its confinement.

I was already rubbing myself in earnest. Imagining my hot friends going at it while being in the same room with them was hotter than anything I had ever experienced before. Zeke was licking up and down Dan's member before smirking up and taking all of him down his throat. Dan's back arched and he was gasping his lover's name. In the real world, my other hand left my breasts and slipped down between my thighs. The fingers of my other hand kept rubbing my clit and the others went lower to fill me. I was unable to keep my breathing steady anymore as I imagined Zeke and Dan switching places and stripping completely. Zeke would be on his back and spread his legs. Dan would look Zeke in the eye hungrily before starting to lick and suck at Zeke's hole. Zeke would be vocal in his pleasure, praising his lover with words and sounds. My pulse was crowding my ears but I could indistinctly hear the wet sounds my fingers were making as my hips grinded against my hands.

Zeke was pulling Dan up from between his legs to kiss him passionately. Simultaneously Dan would sink two of his fingers into Zeke who would be pleading for more and -

"You need help with that?" My eyes flew open and I froze as I heard the deep voice next to me in the darkness. Jeremy had woken up as I had entertained myself with my imagination. "What are you thinking about, hm?" He turned to me and whispered into my ear. I could only whimper. I was so embarrassed at being caught in the act but incredibly aroused at the same time.

I could feel Jeremy move under the blanket and soon I felt him hovering over me. I still had my hands down my pants and I hastily tried to pull them out but Jeremy stopped me. "Don't stop on my account. I was really enjoying the live audio porn." He said while taking hold of my wrists and keeping my hands in place. Some of my fingers were still inside of me and I could feel myself clench in anticipation.

I closed my eyes in embarrassment. "Please. Let's just sleep. I'm sorry" I whispered.

"Oh, honey, don't be. Don't stop now. I think we both are in need of a finish" and with that he lowered his hips down to mine. I could feel the outline of his cock on my hands and the embarrassment I felt turned to pure heat. "You mean-" "Yes" he said and ground his hips down and we both moaned. He felt big against my hands and it had been such a long time since I had had anyone inside of me.

Jeremy licked up my neck and found my lips in the dark. I moaned into the kiss, pulling my hands up and wrapping them around his neck. Jeremy settled between my spread legs and we started to grind against each other in earnest. Jeremy's hands were roaming all over my body caressing and squeezing in all the right places to get me going. I was gasping for air as his lips lowered to my nipple and my hands found his hair.

After lapping and biting on my breasts Jeremy moved to go lower but my hands had a death grip on his curling locks. "Honey, let me go. I'll give you something you've never had" he said, taking a hold of my wrists and taking my fingers to his mouth and licking the fingers that I had had in me. The vision was incredibly hot and I could feel wetness seeping into my underwear. After he had licked my fingers clean, his hands pulled my underwear down as he kissed and nibbled down my stomach. I grew more and more nervous as he kissed lower and lower. I knew what Jeremy was going to do with his no doubt talented mouth and I had never experienced that before with anyone.

The first touch of his tongue was a long drag along my slit and I screamed at the feeling. I could hear him chuckling before licking me again. "Oh... God!" I gasped as he tongued my clit and opening, changing techniques and driving me mad. My hands were desperately grasping at the sheets and my heels were digging into the mattress. I no longer had no idea of my whereabouts nor anything else. The only thing I knew was Jeremy's tongue edging me on.

Suddenly I felt the bed dip and lips landed on mine. I froze for the second time that night. I had been caught twice in one night doing something rather questionable. Jeremy didn't seem to notice or he chose to ignore any change in the setting and kept on tasting my core.

"We felt a bit left out" I heard Dan whisper into my ear. I groaned out loud. This could not be happening. How had my fantasies of the three of them suddenly come true? Dan claimed my lips in a kiss and I followed his lead numbly. I felt a tongue start licking on my breasts. "We didn't want to miss out of all the fun" Zeke said and continued to eat my breasts. I was overrun with all of the stimulations and the shock.

"Chloe, you still with us?" Jeremy asked and I could feel his warm breath on my wetness. I could only moan as an answer and got three chuckles in return. They each continued exploring my body and soon I felt fingers prodding at my entrance. The fingers, maybe three, pushed inside me with ease. Jeremy fucked me with his fingers for a while and the sounds were delicious. The friction from his fingers felt good but I didn't feel the fullness that I craved. I loved being filled but I didn't feel full yet. "Mm Chloe. It's so hot and wet. I bet I could fit much more in you. Want to try for more? Hm, honey?" I couldn't speak so I kept nodding against Dan's kiss. It had been so long since I had had anyone else's fingers in me than my own that I was already feeling ecstatic because I didn't know what exactly was coming next.

"I think she wants more" Zeke smirked from my chest and I felt more of Jeremy's fingers enter me. There was the fullness I had been craving for quite a while. I broke away from Dan's kiss to breathe and he continued to worship my neck.

"Please" I gasped hoarsely into the dark. "Please. I... I need..." "What do you need Chloe? Tell us" Dan drawled into my ear. My hips rose in demand for what I didn't dare to voice. "Chloe. Tell us. Otherwise you won't get what you want." Jeremy commanded. The tone of his voice sent shivers through my body.

"I can't." I shook my head. I felt too embarrassed to demand what I wanted. Jeremy's mouth returned to my slit and started licking while moving his fingers in and out. This was torture. And I knew it wouldn't stop until I told them what I wanted but I wasn't sure I could tell them. I felt Jeremy adjusting his hand and then felt something pushing against my ass.

"Ah!" I gasped. I had never had anal but they all knew I wanted to. The guys were doing their all to get me to voice my fantasy. "I... ah... Ineedacockinme" I blurted out, surprising myself with the explicit wording. The finger breached my anal rim. "What was that honey?" I could hear Jeremy smirking while talking as he kept moving his fingers in and out of my holes.

"I want a cock in me. Please! Hnng" I breathed out in sweet agony. "As you wish" Jeremy pulled his fingers out and in one swift movement pushed his engorged cock into me. I screamed in pleasure at the intrusion. Jeremy was big and the stretch was delicious. Jeremy didn't give me time to adjust to his size but grabbed behind my knees and started to move immediately. I didn't realize I had squeezed my eyes shut but when I opened them I could see Zeke and Dan kissing heatedly right above me.

All of it started to be too much for me: Feeling Jeremy moving inside of me, seeing Zeke and Dan kiss, my fantasies coming true... I was getting on edge and started to move my hips to meet Jeremy's powerful thrusts. "Don't come yet" He commanded yet and I looked at him like he was mad. He slowed his thrusts and started to pull out. "Nononono..." I whimpered. I was starting to feel a painful need to come but the loss of stimulation kept me from being thrown over the edge.

A tongue licked the tears from my cheek. "How would you like..." Zeke started. "If we all were..." Dan continued. "Inside of you at the same time" Jeremy ended their sentence. I froze for the third time that night. "Wha-" I was unable to voice my fear, confusion, excitement through the haziness in my brain.

I felt fingers, more than before, being pushed into me. The feeling was almost uncomfortable. "Do you remember when you told us your craziest fantasy? I think it was a month ago." I wasn't even sure which one of them was talking because of the buzzing in my head. This isn't happening. "When you told us you would like to be triple teamed? Since then we have all dreamed about it, even our lovely gay couple here."

The fingers left me but soon I felt something blunt, huge push against me unapologetically. "And tonight you gave us a perfect opportunity to make that dream come true" The enormous thing entered me and I couldn't breathe. My mind blanked out as I realized that somebody's fist was inside of me. "We don't think you have a problem with this, do you?" The fist started to pump in and out slowly. The pressure was nothing like I had felt before but it was beyond perfect.

After a while I started to move my hips, taking the fist deeper. I couldn't get enough of the feeling of being stretched. In the back of my mind I realized that only one of them was occupied with me and the others were just staring but I couldn't focus on the thought and get embarrassed. The fist pulled out slowly. "You ready for us now?"

I was still on my back as a cock pushed into me. I opened my eyes and hazily saw that it was Dan who had entered me. They moved me to sit on Dan's lap as another cock started to push into my vagina. The stretch was tough even after the vaginal fisting I had had. "Take it slow Zeke" I heard Dan say quietly. The two of them moved in and out slowly until both of them were seated deeply in me.

"Move. Please move" I begged. "She's getting demanding." I heard a chuckle but I didn't care. I needed them to move, to feel something besides the incredible stretch. Zeke pulled out a bit and pushed back as Dan pulled out. The rhythm got faster as they took turns in fucking me. The room was filled with the sounds of skin slapping on skin, the gasps and grunts. Amidst the pounding I felt slick fingers tease my ass. I was moving my hips in a desperate plea for them to enter. I felt two fingers being pushed into me and they started to move immediately. The guys didn't give me time to adjust to any changes.

"More" I gasped out. I couldn't get enough of all of this. More fingers were pushed into my ass and the guys slowed down with the fucking. The fingers in my ass scissored to stretch my rim for what was to come. All I could do was breathe. After they thought I was adequately stretched out, we all moved around a bit and then the fingers were pulled out. I felt my ass clenching in anticipation at the emptiness and soon my short wait ended.

The third cock entered me as swiftly as the two before it. I couldn't breathe through the feeling of fullness. "I think she's liking this" I heard Dan mocking me as he was the only one able to see my facial expressions. They started to move even though I wasn't sure how it was possible with all of our limbs in the way, but move they did. The drag against the edges of my holes was delicious and I wasn't empty for a second.

The room was filled with the heat and smell of sex. It had been a long time since I had had the pleasure of embracing the atmosphere and I was living it. "I'm gonna cum. Don't stop. Please don't. Don't" I kept on rambling nonsense as the sensations and the need to come took over me. I was desperate to come but my hands couldn't reach for my clit as somebody was holding on to them.

"Come Chloe. Come all over our cocks. That's all you're going to get" I whimpered. "Should be more than enough" Somebody muttered. I started to flex my internal muscles, using the pulsing to make me, and them, come sooner. "Oh fuck" Jeremy groaned behind me. He sped up his thrusts into my ass, getting frantic and soon released his load into my rectum. He kept on pounding even after he came and the wet sounds became my finishing.

I came with a violent shudder and collapsed onto Dan. My hips kept moving on their own, meeting all their cocks still moving inside of me. The orgasm was the most violent one I had ever had. The shudders didn't seem to end and I could feel Jeremy pulling out of my ass and one of the remaining two shooting their load inside of me. The two cocks kept moving lazily inside of me as the aftershocks of my orgasm started to take over.

The last cock erupted inside of me after which they all pulled away. My numb body was lied down on the bed and I could feel their come seeping out of me onto my thighs and the bed. I was beyond satisfied and teetering on the edge of consciousness but I didn't want to fall asleep before we had talked about all of this.

I felt a warm wet cloth caress my nether regions and I sighed at the gentle touch. "We can talk about this later. Stop worrying and just sleep. We'll all be here in the morning" Three kisses after one another landed on my cheek and three warm bodies surrounded me. I fell away soon after the fleeting thought of this being their plan all along for the trip but I was too far gone for it to register.

lilydancer
lilydancer
12 Followers