Fantastic Mexico Vacation Pt. 02

Story Info
Our vacation adventure continues.
2.6k words
4.42
2.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/30/2023
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sleep faded slowly from my brain. As I opened my eyes I saw that the sun's rays were coming from a lower angle than I expected. Memories of the incredible afternoon of sex with my adorable wife came flooding back into focus. Ah, it is great to be on vacation in the tropics!

Looking to my left I saw my wife Karen lying on her back. At some point she had covered us up with a sheet. It was partially draped over her delicious body, at least from the waist down. It was great waking up and getting to look upon her fantastic 34D chest. They are fantastic. I reached over to gently rub a fingertip over one of her nipples. The sensitive spot began to fill and harden under my ministrations. After several seconds Karen began to awake and swatted my hand away, intoning "Didn't you already have enough?" She then rolled towards me and wrapped me in a hug, pulling our bodies together. I love waking up beside my goddess. She is an incredibly beautiful and sexy woman. Feeling her pressed against me only added to that feeling.

We were a few days into an island vacation and had definitely reconnected physically earlier. As we began to rise, knowing that we would soon have to prepare for dinner, I thought back on our hot encounter this afternoon. Karen headed for the shower as I grabbed a beer from the mini-bar and headed for the veranda of our resort suite.

As I settled into the hammock and watched the sun dipping towards the watery horizon I noticed one of the resort staff walking by. This triggered a memory of the chamber maid walking in while Karen and I had been engaged in some steamy sex earlier. She had stayed long enough to see what we were doing, actually she lingered long enough to actually watch me bring Karen to orgasm with several of my fingers in her pussy and one in her ass. If the hard nipples showing through her uniform top were any indication, she enjoyed what she saw. Knowing she had watched some of our play excited me very much. Our young voyeur actually remained rooted in position long enough to watch as Karen flipped on to her hands and knees, begging me to fuck her hard.

Karen heard the noise of the door, but never knew we had been watched. For now I was going to leave it that way. I wasn't sure how she would react. I was curious about what our chamber maid thought about her voyeuristic interlude. As I pondered this question Karen came out on the veranda in her silk dressing robe and sat on the hammock beside me. The smell of her body wash and shampoo were intoxicating. I started to reach out to caress her body when she stopped my hand and told me, "Don't even think about it Mister, We have a dinner reservation in half an hour!"

I begrudgingly rose from my resting spot and headed inside to shower and shave. While in the shower my thoughts naturally turned to earlier, as this was where our fun had started. I could feel my cock start to fill with blood and knew I had to think of something else or we would be late for our table. But there is always later.

I dressed quickly and grabbed a chilled tumbler of tequila while I waited for Karen to finish. When she walked out the bedroom door I was stunned. She was amazingly attired in a light beige wrap around dress that clung to her curves. The top was open to the inside curve of her breasts and the hem was only several inches below the junction of her well-toned legs. With the pre-tanning she had done, and several days on the resort beach, her bronzed skin was an incredible contrast to the color of the dress.

Karen did a pirouette in front of me, turning back to face me once again. She reached out and pushed my chin up, alerting me that I had been staring at her open mouthed. She was a vision to behold. During her little spin it was clearly obvious that she was wearing a matching white strapless bra and thong set. The contrast to her tan clearly showed her choice of undergarments. I had to concentrate to keep my mouth from gaping open again. I rose from my seat and took her into my arms and kissed her tenderly on the lips. I couldn't tell her enough how beautiful, sexy and desirable she looked.

We wandered up to one of the resorts exceptional restaurants. As the sun had set already I took every opportunity to rub Karen's delectable ass as we walked. Taking several liberties by reaching under the back of her short dress to feel her smooth naked ass cheeks. We were seated as soon as we arrived at the restaurant, for a five course meal. As we settled in our waitress, Maria, was presented by the maƮtre d. As I was looking up I heard a quiet gasp. Looking further I was surprised to see that our chamber maid was pulling double duty, also acting as a server, as many of the staff did. I immediately saw her blush and saw that coloration travel from her face, to her neck, and on to the exposed top of her chest. Maria stammered out a greeting and presented us with our menus. She shortly departed to retrieve the champagne we ordered.

Karen and I chatted about the resort and our plans for the coming days for several minutes. Maria returned with our champagne and as she began to pour it was obvious that she was nervous. She was shaking so bad she was dangerously close to knocking the flutes over and spilling the entire bottle of fine wine. I offered to take over and Maria gratefully relinquished the bottle and departed to gather our first course.

Karen had noticed the young girl's actions and asked about it after she walked off. I told her I would explain later. That drew an intrigued look but no further questioning. We enjoyed an exquisite meal and great conversation. Maria seemed to calm down as the evening progressed so I thought I might be off the hook without having to explain.

As we were enjoying a delicious chocolate dessert and rich coffee, Karen brought up Maria's obvious discomfort once again. I balked at answering right away and Karen just looked at me with that glance that says, "Give it up Buster!" I started to explain that Maria was not only our waitress this evening, but also cared for our room during the day. Karen stopped me and said, "She is a very lovely young girl, you didn't do something to make her uncomfortable in the room did you?"

She had no idea how close she was to the actual truth. I chuckled and that just got her more intrigued. She was now just waiting for an explanation. I began by telling her that "we" had done something around the room that was making Maria so nervous. Karen looked at me quizzically for a moment, then the light bulb went on. I saw her begin to blush as she remembered hearing a noise from the door during our love making that afternoon.

"Oh my God! Did she walk into our room this afternoon while we were........?" Karen couldn't bring herself to finish the question. I thought, "Well, here is the moment of truth." I explained that Maria had indeed walked in while we were playing earlier. Karen asked at what point and I told her, "About the time you were cumming from my fingers in your sweet pussy and hot ass." Karen's blush deepened, but she didn't appear to be getting angry, as I was afraid she might.

Karen repeated, "Oh my god!" She went on to say that she was embarrassed for Maria having had seen us and that we would have to be more careful. I must have had an amused look on my face because Karen asked, "Oh no, there's more isn't there?" I explained that I didn't want her to know we had "company" so I just went about what we were doing. This sparked the realization that Maria had also seen me fucking Karen doggie-style. She started to squirm in her seat, remembering how she had begged me to put my cock into her excited pussy. I began to think that Karen was a little turned on by what had occurred. She finally worked up the courage to ask how long Maria had stayed and watched?

When I explained that Maria had stayed rooted to the spot until we both reached our orgasms I saw a flush return to my wife's chest. Damn, she was getting hot over this. "Is that why you were so hot to get my lips around your cock after we finished?" I slowly nodded my answer. A whispered, "Fuuuccck!" escaped from Karen's mouth.

I told Karen that our afternoon romp had been the hottest thing that ever happened to me. For one part, because she was so definitely into the sex. Secondly because I knew we had an audience. While I spoke I noticed that Karen's nipples were now making a bold appearance through her dress. After several minutes she looked at me and said that this afternoon had been incredible, especially how it ended with her squirting. But now knowing that we had been watched, was making her hot all over again.

As Karen finished telling me this Maria returned to the table. As soon as she saw the look on my wife's face she knew the gig was up. I thought she was going to burst into tears. Karen noticed also and reached out to grab Maria's hand. She quietly explained that Maria had nothing to worry about, that there would be no repercussions from our end. Maria visibly relaxed and broke into a huge smile. Her expression making her even more beautiful.

I guess now that I have had the chance to look over our domestic help, I should describe her for everyone. Maria was of Mexican descent, with olive skin, dark eyes, full lips and long black hair. She was about 5' 3" and maybe 120 pounds. She didn't have that solid build that many Mexican women seem to have. She was slender with curves in all the right places. Her off the shoulder dress showed flawless skin above her impressive chest. I would estimate them at a 36C, or there about. Her legs were well formed, appeared smooth and supple and led to a very nice looking ass.

Karen held onto Maria's hand and reassured her several times. She told her that we would make sure we locked the door if we were "busy" again during the day. At this Maria almost seemed to frown, a look that wasn't lost on my wife. After they talked for several more minutes, we left a generous tip, said good night and left the restaurant.

Outside Karen literally jumped into my arms and kissed me like she wanted me to drop right there and pound her to an orgasm. I was starting to consider it to tell the truth. We eventually disengaged after several other resort guests had to walk around us to move along the walkway.

We strolled back towards our room arm in arm. As we got to the room Karen kicked off her four inch heels, stepped onto the veranda and said, "Let's go for a walk on the beach". I kicked off my boat shoes and off we went, once again holding each other close. We walked along the water's edge for several hundred yards in silence. We both took the opportunity to grope and caress each other.

Karen stopped and turned into my arms. She once again laid a smoldering kiss on my lips. I returned it with equal enthusiasm. As I slid my hands under her dress to hold her ass, I could feel the heat coming from between her legs. I commented on her condition and she responded, "I am fucking soaking wet! If I wasn't wearing a thong I would be leaving a trail in the sand. This whole housekeeper thing has me so turned on I can't stand it!" I reached between her legs and wasn't surprised to find that her panties were indeed wet enough to wring out. The light contact of my finger through the fine silk of her thong brought a moan from Karen's lips. She began to suck on my tongue with rising passion. If it had been my cock I might have come right then and there.

I continued to lightly rub her soaked groin for several minutes before slipping my fingertip under the edge of her thong. I swear as soon as my finger made contact with the lips of her vagina it was literally sucked inside. My god she was boiling hot and dripping wet! She immediately backed away from me as though she had been shocked with a cattle prod. She looked around quickly, grabbed my hand and led me away from the water.

Several yards away there was a line of beach lounge chairs. She walked over to them and once again turned towards me. Another tongue sucking kiss ensued. But Karen took it further, reaching down and rubbing my rock solid dick through my pants. It was my turn to moan. She leaned back and looked up at me. "You've always wanted to fool around on the beach when we're on vacation, well, you are going to get your wish right fucking now! Get this bad boy out of your pants and lay down on that chair!"

I wasn't about to give her the opportunity to change her mind. I dropped my pants immediately and leaned back onto the edge of the lounger. As I did I watched my normally reserved wife reach under her dress and drag her sopping thong off, throwing it in the sand beside the chair. Karen stepped astride my legs, reached down to grab my hard-on and impaled herself to the hilt in one move. Her orgasm was instantaneous. She was gushing warm juices all over my cock and balls. Within seconds I could feel a puddle forming under my ass.

Karen wasn't wasting any time resting. She immediately began riding my cock for all she was worth. Her hips were a blur as she leaned in supporting herself with her hands on my chest. She was completely lost in the sexual bliss of the moment. I had my hands on her waist and was just allowing her to enjoy her moment. I knew I wasn't going to last long at this pace. Within minutes I was ready to blast off inside Karen's scolding pussy. She felt me begin to swell and hoarsely begged me to hang on, she was almost there herself. It took every ounce of control but within seconds Karen was once again releasing another rush of warm sticky fluid. Her pussy clamped on my cock and I drained every ounce of sperm in my balls deep into her.

We held each other until our breathing returned to normal. Karen finally lifted her head off my chest and kissed me tenderly. She looked at me for a minute then said, "This has been the most amazing day. I have never loved you more than I do right now. But with all the time we have spent fucking and cumming today, I am exhausted. You might have to carry me back to the room."

We untangled and I managed to get my pants back in place while Karen smoothed out her dress, before we walked off. We made it back to the room and quickly prepped for bed. Before I drifted off into a sexually induced coma, I had the thought, "What can tomorrow bring to improve on today?" I then fell into the sleep of the very satisfied.