Fantastic Mexico Vacation

Story Info
Adventured for my wife and I in Mexico.
3.1k words
4.58
6.5k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/30/2023
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soft sound of small waves lapping against the beach was relaxing to the point of being hypnotic. Almost enough to cause me to drift off to sleep. Glancing to my right I was greeted with the sight of a beautiful woman in a white string bikini. This goddess was also stretched out on a beach lounger in the warm Mayan sun. The beginnings of a deep tan already showing on her smooth skin. This vision was my wife, Karen. We had been waiting for this vacation for months now and were enjoying our first full day at the resort, celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary.

We have traveled quite a bit during our time together. Cozumel has always been our home-away-from-home as we have returned time after time. The island is beautiful, easily accessible and safe for tourists. It offers the usual vacation hang-outs, numerous all-inclusive resorts, warm ocean waters and if you know where to look, very private beaches. I was hoping that this vacation would be like many of our previous trips, a chance to unwind, reconnect and enjoy uninhibited sex while away from the cares of the world.

While staring at my wife she began to stir. Looking over at me she saw me staring and asked, "What are you gawking at?" I could only smile and reply, "the sexiest woman on the beach!" She laughed at my response, but it was evident that she appreciated the compliment. Karen asked if it was time to head to the restaurant for lunch, to which I agreed.

When she arose from her lounger I could feel my mouth gaping open. Karen is a normally reserved person, but she does tend to "relax" somewhat while we travel. I have tried for years to get her to wear a thong style bikini. She has purchased several, but always backed away from wearing them. I have been able to, on previous trips, convince her to go topless on secluded beaches we have found on our various visits. Today she had worn a cover-up to the beach and I hadn't seen her disrobe prior to laying down on her back. The sight that greeted my eyes was Karen's luscious ass, covered only by a thin string running between her smooth cheeks, disappearing between her toned legs. I must have gasped because Karen turned around, glanced at me and chuckled, "like what you see big boy?" I could only nod my head in response.

Karen once again donned her cover-up and we strolled hand in hand to lunch. The resorts always provide the most delicious food. Gaining weight is always a danger on these vacations. After a light meal and several tropical cocktails we rose to leave. Karen said she wanted to go back to the room and rest for a little while. My horny mind saw this as an opportunity to get my hands on my sexy companion.

Upon entering our suite, Karen headed for the bathroom. A short time later I heard the shower start as she wanted to rinse the tanning oil off before resting. Here was my chance. I walked into the large bathroom and immediately saw Karen's body through the glass enclosed shower stall.

Now would be a good time to describe the players in this story. Karen is 47 years old, standing 5'2", 115 pounds, dirty blonde hair and green eyes. She has an amazing body for a mother of three, which she has kept in great shape over the years. She carries an incredibly appealing 34D-23-32 figure. The only marks on her mouthwatering body are the tan lines that have formed from pre-tanning on preparation for this trip.

My name is John. I am 44 years old. I stand 6' tall and tip the scales at 200 pounds. Topped off with slightly graying auburn hair and hazel eyes. I stay in decent shape playing sports. I would love to tell you about my porn star proportions, but I'd be lying if I did. Karen seems to be happy with the fairly thick 7 inches I do have. Looking at my wife's nude form in front of me was starting to get the blood flowing to that part of my anatomy.

I couldn't wait any longer to get my hands on Karen's body. We had arrived late yesterday after a full day of airports and plane seats. Traveling can be tiring so we had turned in early and awoke fresh and ready to enjoy our stay in paradise. I stepped into the shower and wrapped my arms around Karen from behind. Instinctively my hands found and caressed her amazing tits. The nipples instantly hardened under my fingers. Karen leaned back into my embrace, rubbing her back against the hair on my chest and giving my cock a massage with her tight ass. This brought contented moans from both of us.

As I used one hand to continue massaging her chest, the other began to drift lower to the smoothly shaved area around her enticing pussy. Karen pushed her hips out as my finger moved over her mons, once again moaning. She then quickly turned in my arms causing me to lose grip on both of my prizes. She wrapped her arms around the back of my neck and looked up into my eyes saying, "Not yet mister, lets rest up and save some energy".

As she was saying this Karen was seductively rubbing her crotch against my right thigh. Even in the shower I was pretty sure I could feel her pussy starting to get warm and wet. I reached down for her firm ass cheeks, gave them a squeeze and said, "We can rest later, I need some of this sweet body!"

I broke Karen's hold from around my neck, turned her around and steered her towards the tiled wall. She braced her arms out as I once again reached in front of her to hold onto some of my favorite toys. This playfulness had worked in getting my cock to a fairy firm state, so I took the opportunity to grind it against her ass.

Karen spent a moment enjoying the groping and poking before she removed one hand from the wall. She reached back between her legs and grabbed my hard member. She began to pull it down towards the junction of her legs as she leaned forward further. I was ready for her to lead me into her tight pussy, but she had other plans. She directed me completely between her legs, placing her now swollen lower lips along the top of my rigid pole. Karen slowly ran her wet lips across my cock, moving so I could just feel the opening of her pussy, before reversing direction to massage back towards the root. She was driving me wild!

The feelings my beautiful wife was creating were exquisite, but two can play at the teasing game. I began to raise my posture to my full height. This caused my cock to put a heavier, more direct contact against Karen's pussy and more specifically her enlarging clitoris. "Aaaaahhhhh!" came from her mouth, almost breathlessly. I also increased the grip I had on her large breasts, pinching the nipples fairly hard. This elicited a twitch of her hips. I know the responses my wife's body makes. I had her! Now she wanted what I was offering. I had the upper hand to continue the game.

I pulled Karen away from the wall. As I straightened her up I kept the pressure between her legs, grinding my cock against her now hard little button. She moaned again, moving her hands over mine to help me play with her tits. She was starting to get into this. I love how vacations away from home lower my wife's inhibitions.

I slowly drew my hard-on back along her slit once again. As the head got to her opening I could feel her lips parting, almost pulling me inside. I eased forward ever so slowly, allowing about half of the crown to enter her opening. Then I stopped, holding my groin perfectly still. Karen almost growled and started to push back. I matched her movement, not allowing any more of my cock to enter her. She pushed back further, I moved with her.

Karen turned her head, looking over her shoulder at me, pleading in her eyes. I pushed forward again, easing the entire head into her hot hole. Her eyes started to close, a smile forming on her lips. Then I pulled completely out of her, moving my rock solid cock into the space between her ass cheeks. Her eyes went wide and she groaned in disappointment. I just smiled at her as I reached out to turn off the water and grab a towel.

I spent several minutes drying Karen's blushing body, making sure to reach all the right spots. While the towel was absorbing the water I was placing small kisses on the parts of her body I could reach. Once she was dry I quickly dried myself and led my bride to the king-sized bed our suite included.

Once I had Karen settled down we cuddled close, her rubbing against me, trying to get closer. She kept trying to roll me on top of her, but I resisted. I was having too much fun teasing her! I slowly and gently began to run my fingertips over her body, lightly touching her soft skin in various places. Never staying too long in any one spot. Caressing several spots brought goosebumps to the surface of her skin.

When I traced around her areola, the skin puckered as the nipple engorged and rose. Standing 1/2 inch from the surface of her breast it was too tempting of a target. I softly ran the tip of my tongue over the hard nub. This action elicited a moan as Karen began to run her fingers through my hair. Her nipple hardened to a tight button that I gently nibbled on.

While my mouth was busy working my wife's nipple my fingers had continued to explore, now reaching her smooth vaginal lips. The heat was easily felt emanating from within her. Her lips were swollen and glistening, the clit already standing tall from within its hood. The first touch of her delicate love button brought her hips off the mattress and a deep groan from her throat. Gentle circles expanded until I had a fingertip at the entrance to her steaming pussy.

I slowly began to enter Karen's wet hole. Moving my finger around to touch as much of her tunnel as I could. Several slow in and out strokes were met with more urgent movement and vocalizations from my wife. I removed my finger. added another and reentered her now dripping pussy. Karen was starting to pull at the hair on my head, pushing my mouth hard onto her breasts and hard nipples.

Now that she was moving and breathing hard I started to slowly trail licks and kisses down her body. I hesitated at her navel, licking and playing with that tender spot, before continuing further. When I reached her mons Karen again raised her ass off the bed, her hands gripping the sheets. The pace of my fingers was increasing as they worked within her depths, drawing out more and more of her sweet juices.

My eyes settled onto her clit, standing tall, begging for attention. Who was I to refuse? The first contact between tongue and clit was a gentle touch of the tip to her sensitive spot. It was like Karen had been shocked. Her body went rigid, then began to shake. I had just given my wife her first orgasm of the vacation.

As Karen was starting to come down from her high I heard a noise from the front area of our suite. As I glanced up, while still gently eating my wife, I was surprised to see one of the resort maids standing in the living room area of our room. She seemed riveted in place, in awe of what she was witnessing. She seemed completely infatuated by the sight of Karen's nude form.

Karen seemed to have heard the noise also, but her position on the bed blocked her from viewing out of the bedroom. For me, being watched was an instant turn-on. I wanted to see where this might lead. Before Karen could look up I began to increase the depth and speed of my fingers as they still plunged into her hot, liquid hole. I also began to use my ring finger to circle and tease Karen's sphincter.

I began to suck at Karen's clitoris harder, with rapid sweeps of my tongue across its surface. She was climbing towards another orgasm quickly. As I felt her reaching her peak once again I slipped my ring finger into her hot ass, at the same time gently biting down on her clit. That was all it took to put her over the top again. "Aaarrgh" came from her mouth, her hands gripped my head, pulling my mouth tighter to her pussy, and her feet were digging into my back, urging me closer.

Our audience was still firmly rooted in place. Wide eyed she looked on. She hadn't made a move to come closer or to retreat from the suite. She still hadn't looked away from my wife and her reactions to what my ministrations brought on.

Karen was beginning to stir. She was moaning and wiggling in my grasp. Her hands began to pull on my hair, urging me up her body. As I began to move she opened her eyes, looking at me. "Fuck me! Now! Fuck me!" This was not a request. My wife is usually quite submissive and reserved in bed. She has to be incredibly turned on to start getting verbal and aggressive. I guess my foreplay had broken her out of her shell. Karen used one hand to continue pulling me up, her other hand searching for my cock. It didn't take long for her to find it. I was harder than I had ever been in my life. Karen stroked me several times them practically stuffed me into her pussy.

As soon as the head of my dick touched her opening she wrapped her arms and legs around me and pulled with all her might. At the same time she practically launched herself off the bed to impale herself on me. "Oh fuck! Yes! Fuck me!" Was this my wife? "Fuck me hard!" Who was this woman? "Faster!" she grunted out through clench teeth. I obliged as best I could. Her death grip around me made certain movements difficult, but I did my best to pound her pussy as fast and hard as I could. Actions moved to the highest level because we were still being watched by our voyeur.

It didn't take long for Karen to reach her peak. She can be multi-orgasmic at times, not often, but it has happened. Today she was going for a record! "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Cumming! Cumming! Cumming.....Again!" I have no idea how I hadn't exploded several times through this incredible round of hot sex, but I was still hanging in there.

I didn't give Karen any time to relax or come down from her latest orgasm. I pulled out, turned her onto her hands and knees and literally plunged back into her steaming slit. I could feel her juices as they began to drip down my balls. Karen braced her hands against the headboard and was jamming herself back onto me as I lunged into her. This was some of the hardest sex we had ever had.

Our viewer was still there. Still mesmerized by our coupling. Still in the same spot.

Karen's movement began to get shorter, sharper. She was climbing again. I was going with her this time. I could feel my balls tightening, my cock swelling. Her grunting was getting quicker, louder. I hit my peak. It felt like my testicles were going to come out the end of my dick. I think I saw stars as I was cumming inside Karen's squishy pussy.

After the second or third burst Karen screamed out "FFFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!" She threw herself forward, off of my spasming cock. Cum flying out the tip as she moved away from me. As her face landed in the pillows her pussy absolutely exploded! She was squirting all over the place. My cock, balls and abdomen were drenched. It was an amazing sight to see. It was so hot to watch that my cock started lurching all over again, trying to expel sperm from a now empty reservoir. My wife was gushing. This had never happened before.

As this incredible experience occurred our peeping friend squeaked. I think she was as shocked as I was that Karen had just drenched me in her cum. I felt Karen start and begin to attempt to get her bearing. I think she had heard the noise also. I was petrified what her reaction would be about being watched in this intimate encounter. I reacted more through self-preservation than anything.

I grabbed Karen by her ponytail and pulled her head around towards me. As she turned on the bed my cock was directly in front of her face. I didn't give her a chance to think about it. I pressed my still hard cock to her lips. Karen gives very good head, but must be in the right mood to take me in her mouth after I fuck her. She was definitely in the mood today. She literally swallowed my cock. Her head was bobbing at warp speed. She seemed to want to claim every drop of our coupling today.

The feeling of my wife's mouth around my very sensitive dick was fantastic. I threw my head back in ecstasy. As I looked back down to watch the show I remembered why I was guiding Karen's mouth along my pole. Looking towards the maid's position I saw that she seemed to look at me for the first time. It was as though she just realized I could see her. She was flushed along her face, throat and the top of her chest, visible through her uniform top. She raised her hand to her mouth and looked scared to death.

The feeling of being watched was still so invigorating, but I needed to make this end. I nodded towards the door. The maid grasped my meaning and began to move. I went back to what my wife was doing.

Karen was still attempting to swallow me whole, taking in more of my hard cock than she ever has before. A little deeper and she would be taking me into her throat. That thought was all it took. I tightened my grip on her hair and warned her that I was going to cum. Karen pulled off my cock and began to stroke me quickly. In seconds I was cumming on her glorious tits. She pumped me empty, licked off the last drops, and then pressed herself hard against me. She was asleep almost instantly. I wasn't very far behind.